Twelve Days of Christmas - Day 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It only took a minute for them to strip me naked. Once I was, Diane motored the recliner back as far as it would go. She crawled onto the chair and turned around, facing away from me. With a little careful work she backed up and bent over, putting her sexy pussy in my face and her face over my crotch. She quickly grabbed my cock and went to work licking and sucking my shaft until she had coaxed me back hard as a steel bar. Of course having her pussy in my face didn't hurt.

She had a very sexy teenage type of pussy, even though she was nearly forty. I guess not having kids helps. Her full round outer lips framed just a small amount of inner labia protruding, and her outer lips were tight and firm enough that I had to use my fingers to spread her apart enough to get my tongue to her clit. I could taste her excited juices leaking from her as I teased my tongue up and down her wet slit. There isn't much that turns me on more than the sight of a pussy from behind.

While I was busy with her pussy, she was working overtime on my dick, licking and sucking it with abandon. I felt her push her face down my shaft several times, forcing my head into her throat.

Without warning, she let go of my dick and turned herself around, pulling her pussy away from my face. She straddled me, resting on her knees and then guided my hard-on to her pussy. If anything, she felt even tighter than when I was pounding her on the weight bench. Her velvety soft walls squeezing me tightly as she pushed down on me as far as she could go. She hadn't even gotten fully down on me when she started slowly lifting and lowering herself, slowly working down further on my fat shaft.

When her bare ass pressed against my thighs, she leaned towards me, pressing her cheek to mine.

"Close your eyes," she whispered as she started moving again. "Use your hands to feel my body, feel my tits, feel how ready I am for you. Remember how I looked in my workout clothes as you stood behind your wife, staring at her ass. Now think of me there, on the bike, my tight little ass bouncing up and down with each pedal stroke. That's it. Picture me there. You want to pull my pants down. You know you do," she whispered as she pumped herself up and down on my shaft, teasing my body and mind towards climax. "Reach out and pull them down while I ride, sliding them down over my butt, pulling them down until you can see my sexy little pussy," she cooed softly. "Do you want to stick it in me? Standing there stroking yourself, watching my now naked pussy."

"Oh yeah," I breathed, imagining that picture.

"That's it. Just step up to the bike and rub your head on my lips. So soft and smooth and sexy. Can you feel your head spread my lips, my slick juices coating your big fat mushroom head? I can feel it. I want you to push it into me. I push my ass back at you, begging you to push it in. Finally you do. You push slowly into me, letting my pedaling action work you into me, each stroke pulling and pushing me on and off you. Sliding deeper and deeper into me. I can feel you there too, filling me with your big fat shaft. In and out. Your head stroking my vagina, teasing me closer and closer to climax. I want you to come with me. I beg you to come with me as my pussy starts to clench and grip you. Can you feel it? Can you feel me about to climax on your fat sexy dick?"

"Oh shit yes," I groaned. "I can feel you squeezing me."

"Come for me, fill me with your cum! I'm ready for it. I want it. I wanna feel it surging in me as I slide on and off your big hard shaft.

"Ohhhhhh Damn!" I groan as my body arched and pushed up towards her. I could feel her pussy start to clench harder, her nipples hard as diamonds in my hands.

"That's it. Come for me," she groaned as her own orgasm started to wash over her. I did as she wanted. My body wasn't going to let me not do it. My body jerked hard, forcing up into her as I gushed a huge surge of cum into her. I lay with my eyes closed as she lay on me, pressing her nipples into my chest as she panted for breath. I'd moved my hands from her tits as she lay down on me and now grabbed her ass, pulling us together as she ground her clit into the base of my cock, driving me deeper into her.

"Oh God yes. Ohhhhhh. God yes," she moaned as her body trembled, her pussy spasming and squeezing my shaft. We lay on the chair, gasping for breath as we let our mutual climax fade away. "Oh my God," she whispered to me, her face pressed to mine again. "Soooo fucking good. I can't remember the last time I came so hard."

"Glad you enjoyed it," I panted.

"I hope you're up for it again."

"Once my dick rests a little," I answered breathlessly.

"Not too long. The game will be over before we know it."

She rolled on her side next to me, pulling off my shrinking cock. She lay next to me, her fingers teasing my dick as she lay half on top of me. I knew what was at stake, but I didn't see how my dick was going to be ready to go again inside the next half hour. That wasn't going to stop her from trying. As the minutes on the play clock ticked down, Diane worked with her hands, her breasts and her mouth. She managed to get me hard and was working us both toward climax again, bouncing on my lap, my cock sliding wetly in and out of her with each bounce.

"Ohhhhhh shit," my wife swore quietly.

"You should never bet what you aren't willing to lose," Tom said as he stood up, his hard dick jutting out lewdly. He wasn't nearly as big as I was, though he was probably as long. He stepped over to my wife and stood expectantly.

"Shit," my wife said as she stood up. She stepped to the middle of the room and bent over.

"Wait," Trish said as Tom stepped behind my wife.

"For what?" Tom asked, my wife straightening up. "Let me talk to Nancy for a minute first."

"If you want," Tom said, stepping back. Trish walked over to my wife and drew her to the kitchen and the two talked quietly for a couple short minutes before walking back in.

My wife walked to the sofa and sat down, Trish standing in the middle of the room. "Okay Tom. Here I am."

"What? I don't get it," he said as he got up again.

"Easy, I'm taking her place. You don't mind, do you?"

"What? Getting to fuck you instead of her? Hell no I don't mind!" he answered eagerly as he stepped behind her. He grabbed his dick as she bent over between us and the TV. He rubbed his cock up and down her slit a few times and then grabbed her hips and pulled her towards him, forcing his cock into her tight little pussy.

Diane twisted to watch her husband start fucking Trish, driving in and out of her until his body slapped against her bare ass. Her tits, hanging slightly below her chest, swung and wiggled wildly as he pounded into her. Diane began to ride up and down my shaft again, facing away from her husband again. I, however, couldn't seem to take my eyes off Trish as he pounded into her. I felt my orgasm climbing, growing by the moment until I closed my eyes and tilted my head back with loud groan.

"FUCK YES!" Diane cried as she felt my cock surge in her, pumping cum into her again, feeling like I was draining the last little bits of me into her pussy. Her body shuddered and I felt her squeeze around me as she climaxed with me, doing what she'd promised, only slightly too late.

Tom pounded into Trish, pulling her hips with each thrust, ramming hard into her. The look on her face was anything but pleasure. As I lay panting, my cock still jerking and twitching inside Diane, realizing that Trish took my wife's place, not for pleasure, but something else completely. She was putting up with him using her, but for what gain? Something she had worked out with my wife, apparently.

"Uhhhhhh!" Tom grunted as his body jerked hard, jamming his cock hard into Trish. He stood behind her, his cock clearly pumping his cum deep into her. After nearly a minute he pulled out of her pussy and stepped back, sitting down on the recliner with his flagging cock dripping cum. Trish straightened and walked out of the room and down the hall towards the bathroom without a word. Diane rolled off my cock and lay next to me in the recliner, laying her head on my shoulder where she could see my shrinking dick and her husband.

My wife got up and headed to the kitchen to start preparing dinner. After a few minutes, I coaxed Diane out of my chair and then followed my wife, stepping behind her and wrapping my arms around her waist. I pulled us together and kissed her neck.

"She didn't have to do that. I would have," my wife whispered.

"I know you would have. But you shouldn't have had to. She had me close, but just not quite there. I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault. It's hard to come that many times that close together."

"It is."

"So, it was a bad bet on my part."

"Why did she?"

"Trish?"

"Yeah."

"She knew I didn't want to. I'd kind of overextended myself on that."

"Didn't look like she wanted to either."

"She offered to take it for me... for a price."

"And that price is?"

"Next week she gets you for the first half."

"Gets me?"

"Uh huh. Anything she wants."

"Anything?" I asked.

"Yep. Anything she wants," she said as she put down the knife. She turned in my arms to face me and pulled herself against me with her arms around my neck. "Was she good?"

"Who?"

"Diane. Was she good?"

"Not bad," I said with a shrug.

"Did you like fucking her?"

"I'd be lying if I said no."

"You want to fuck her again?"

"Maybe."

"Is it like Tom says? Is it more fun to fuck someone who isn't your wife?"

I took a deep breath. "If I packed you a salami sandwich every day for lunch, except one day, I packed a turkey sandwich even though you love salami sandwiches, the turkey sandwich would seem special, wouldn't it? I mean if you always had salami, it'd be fun to have that turkey sandwich, wouldn't it?"

"Yeah. I guess."

"Well, I love my salami sandwiches, but it was fun to have a couple different kinds of sandwiches today. But if I had that all the time, it'd soon get old, wouldn't it?"

"I suppose."

"There's your answer."

"Okay. I'm not sure today was as much fun as I thought. I really liked what we did together in the chair, even with the girls watching, and maybe even Tom. I enjoyed having you get me off like we did when we were first together. I guess I didn't even mind when Tom wanted to fuck my thighs. I mean I kinda started it so I couldn't exactly say no. Even when he pulled my underwear down it was still okay. But it kind of started going downhill when he went further. I guess maybe that's why I made that stupid bet. I wanted to get back at him and having him watch you fucking his wife seemed like a good way to do it."

"But it didn't turn out that way?"

"It didn't. I figured she'd have an easy time getting you off twice."

"She almost made it. But that isn't the real issue, is it?"

"No," she said with a frown. "I didn't mind you having sex with her in the workout room. Actually, I kind of enjoyed it. Maybe it was because it was spontaneous, or maybe because I was part of it, but I didn't mind it. But today, with both Trish and Diane, it felt different. It wasn't enjoyable to watch. It kind of felt awkward. Maybe even forced. It wasn't fun for me."

"What about me and Diane under the mistletoe the other day? I mean we were getting pretty hot and heavy there and you didn't seem to mind. Hell, I thought you were encouraging it."

She thought a second. "That turned me on. Made me really horny. If we hadn't had to go to work, I might have joined in and helped you undress her. I don't even really mind that you had sex with Sam. I wasn't there, but it doesn't bother me. Maybe because she seduced you? I don't know."

"So what do you want to do?"

"Well, for starters, I'm not letting Tom fuck me again," she said with a frown. "Otherwise, we're all still naked. I guess we eat dinner and see what happens."

"Sounds like a plan. You want some help?"

"Actually, Diane can help me here. Why don't you go check on Trish."

"Sure," I said before giving her a peck on the lips.

I let go and walked down the hall towards the master bedroom, none of the lights in the other rooms on besides the master bedroom. She wasn't in there, but she was in the master bath. I walked in and saw her in the shower, standing with the water cascading down her back as she rested her head and hands against the tile wall. I stepped behind her and laid my hands on her hips gently. She reached for my hands and drew them slowly from her hips to her breasts, pulling me towards her until I was pressed against her bare ass.

I held her breasts and gently cupping them. "Why?" I asked.

"I did it for you."

"For me? I don't understand."

She lifted her head, let the water pour over it for a few moments and then leaned it back, pulling her face from under the water. She lifted her hands to her face and squeegeed the water from her face and the top of her head, her short cropped hair no longer streaming water. She leaned her head back against my shoulder, pressing her back against my chest. "I've known men like Tom, a lot of men like Tom. I've had sex with men like him. They're all about their own gratification, nothing about the woman they're having sex with. I doubt your wife has ever had to put up with that kind of sex. She's spoiled. She's been having sex with you forever. She wouldn't do well with that kind of guy."

"But you would?"

"I've been there. I knew what to expect. He didn't have sex with me or make love to me or anything. He used me, plain and simple. He used my pussy as his little fuck toy and when he was done...well, you were there."

"I was. I'm sorry."

"It was worth it," she said quietly.

"It was?"

"Well, it will be... next week. But for now, I could really use an orgasm. You want to help me with that?"

"I guess it's the least I could do," I answered.

"And that's why you'll NEVER be THAT kind of man!" she whispered. She reached for one of my hands and pulled it from her breast and pushed it down between her legs. "Make me come Scott. Make me come like you made your wife come."

I started to stroke her pussy with two fingers, the shower water cascading down her body, between her legs and over my fingers. I stroked my fingers up and down her slit working them between her lips until I could feel her pubic bone. I let my index finger find her clit with each stroke and teased over and around it, stroking the hard little nub and feeling her body respond, her hips moving ever so slightly in time with my strokes. I felt one of her hands slip between us and find my partly hard dick, wrapping around it instead of leaving it nestled between her ass cheeks.

With my other hand I moved from breast to breast, gently squeezing and massaging each one before letting my fingers squeeze and twist each hard nipple. Her hand started to stroke me, rubbing both her ass and my body as she gripped my cock between our still squeezed together bodies. "Put it in me," she moaned. "Put your sexy cock into my pussy."

"I doubt I can come again, not after three times already."

"I don't care. I just want to feel you in me when I come," she moaned, pushing away from me slightly to bend back over under the water. She tilted my dick down and pulled me towards her, rubbing my head around between her cheeks until she found her pussy, and then guided my head to the entrance to her vagina. "Just push it in," she moaned softly.

I pressed forward, my head slipping into her pussy. I forced a couple inches into her and then pulled back, trying to lubricate her pussy with her own juices. Water cascaded off her back and ran down her butt and over her pussy, washing away what I was drawing from her with my cock, both her juices and the remains of Tom's efforts. I wasn't worried about coming myself, I could tell I was a LONG way from it. But I could tell her body was growing closer by the moment. I continued to slide in and out of her, one hand stroking her clit and the other teasing a nipple.

Her climax was hard and fast. Her pussy clenched around me and her whole body stiffened, only her legs trembling the slightest bit as the water cascaded over her body. I pushed in and out slowly, trying to coax her climax to hang longer. All too soon her body softened, and she sagged away from me. I pulled from her and released my grip around her hip. She turned in the spray and practically launched herself at me, pressing her body to mine, and her lips against mine. She kissed me aggressively, breathing into me as she panted for breath, unwilling to break the kiss even to take a breath. Finally after nearly two minutes she pulled away, stepping back and turning away to turn off the water.

"I'm sorry. Your wife is one hell of a lucky woman," she said before moving past me, trying not to look at me. She practically ran out of the shower and bathroom, not even stopping to dry off. By the time I dried and walked to the family room, she was dressed and gone.

"What was that about?" my wife asked. "She said thanks for the fun, pulled on her pants and coat and dashed out the door. What happened?"

"I helped her climax. She kissed me thank you and then ran off. I don't understand at all."

"Me either," my wife said. I looked around and realized that while Diane was still here, and still naked, Tom was dressed and gone.

The three of us ate dinner and then lounged together in one recliner, gently stroking each other, but none of us trying to make the other climax. As the evening wore on, Diane excused herself and went home, leaving the two of us alone.

"I'm kind of confused." I whispered.

"About what?"

I chuckled. "I'm laying here, naked, with you naked, having just had sex in front of and with our friends and neighbors and you ask about what? Two weeks ago you'd have been completely appalled at even the suggestion of going braless in front of any of them, yet today...today you encouraged me to have sex with not one, but two other women. You let another man put his dick between your thighs while you laid on me while you helped another woman fuck me. How can I not be confused? How can I not be concerned? What's going on?"

She was silent for long seconds, almost as if she were trying to figure out what she could say or how to say it. Finally she leaned over and kissed me with a long wet kiss. I could see a little tear run down her cheek as she broke the kiss. She pushed off of me and walked away, toward the bedroom, without a word. I've seen that walk before. It's her please don't follow me walk. It's the walk she uses when she wants me to know she wants to be alone. I've not seen it a lot, usually only after we've had some argument. But there was no argument. There was no explanation. Just a kiss and a tear. By the time I followed about ten minutes later, she was in bed, either sleeping or pretending to sleep. I climbed into bed and turned off the lights, understanding no more than I had half an hour before. I lay awake wondering if there was something going on that I needed to be concerned about. I was pretty sure she wasn't cheating on me. She hadn't been to the doctor recently, so some kind of fatal illness wasn't likely. I was mystified as to what could possibly have changed her so completely from the woman i'd known for the last three decades. The only thing that I could point to was that stupid comment when we were looking at the comet. That seemed to be the night when things changed. But let's face it, wishes on stars were something you told children to do to make them feel better. They didn't actually come true, did they?

I fell asleep, having not drawn any conclusion, only more confusion.