Twelve Days of Christmas - Day 08

Story Info
Sunday football becomes something completely unexpected.
11.4k words
4.69
17.5k
13

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,443 Followers

Day 8. Sunday

Most of the snow had melted with the slightly above freezing nighttime temperatures, which made the trip to church easier, which was good because I had a hard time keeping my eyes off my wife. She had on a short black skirt that was shorter than she'd worn in years. In fact, it was so short that the seatbelt nudged it up high enough to actually see her panties, a pair of very tiny dark blue briefs. She had on knee length black boots, a semi-translucent white blouse with a lace bra that was just visible through the top, and a black blazer. She looked SMOKING hot! Okay, I know smoking hot to me isn't the same as a twenty year old, but I'd like to think she'd be attractive to any guy. The only thing that really bothered me at all, was that I hadn't seen her dress like this for church EVER! Since our first daughter was born, she grew more conservative each year, finally reaching what I call granny stage. You know, skirts well past her knees, maybe even to her ankles, ESPECIALLY to church. There were a good number of ladies in her age group at church that dressed much less like grandma's which of course drew my attention. Today I suspected Nancy would be the one drawing attention, and I didn't mind one bit!

Church was interesting, at least for me. I've never had to actively think about NOT having a hard-on during church, but between how she looked and the constant little touches of my arm or leg and her sitting with her thigh against mine, I did today. The touches weren't MEANT to be sexual. In fact, they seemed to be just very loving. Her hand resting on my leg, her fingers gently stroking my thigh, almost absentmindedly, or her hand holding mine, her fingers intertwined with mine, hers moving against mine ever so softly. No, definitely not sexual, but they had the same effect anyway.

Now the drive home...that was a different story. It was a struggle not to get a speeding ticket. We were barely out of the parking lot before she wiggled herself around on her seat, working her panties down and then off. She's already taken her blazer off before she got into the car, and each mile we drove saw another button on her blouse undone. By the time we were half way home, every button was undone, and the front clasp of her bra was open, letting her big soft boobs be completely exposed. She reached across with her left hand, leaving her breasts pushed out so I could see them, and undid the belt of my pants.

"You're simply going to have to help if you want me to play with it," she said grinning at me.

"You want it out?"

"You don't think I bared myself just for you to look at, do you? I want a little too."

I helped, as well as I could while I was driving, and soon she had my pants and tiny briefs she's chosen for me that morning, down to my thighs. I sat with my hard-on being stroked by her left hand as I tried to concentrate on driving and her bare tits at the same time, finally getting home without incident. I pulled into the garage and put the door down. I got out, holding my pants up around my thighs, while my wife got out on her side. She walked around to the hood of the car and hoisted herself up onto it, sitting on her partly pulled down skirt to keep from toasting her tush. She looked at me with a very expectant, very sensuous grin, the kind of grin a stripper might give you when trying to coax you into a lap dance. "Come on sexy. Bring that over here."

"I guess you're turned on a bit," I said as I stepped over to her, standing between her legs as she lifted and spread them.

"Oh much, much more than a bit. All through church I kept getting wetter and wetter. You weren't doing anything, just glancing at me and smiling as I touched you, but by the end of church I really wanted you so bad." I grasped my dick and rubbed my head slowly up and down her wet slit, wetting my head and letting the tip of my head tease across her clit. "Ohhhhhhhhh," she stuttered as I stroked across her clit.

I let my head nestle into the entrance to her depths and pressed into her. She spread her legs slightly wider as the first few inches of my shaft slipped into her. I pressed into her until I felt her lips stick to my shaft and then pulled back, lubricating them again with her own juices. I pushed in again, slipping a little deeper, and a third and forth time, finally driving fully into her until our bodies pressed together.

"I love you," she whispered as I started to stroke in and out of her slowly, pulling back until just my head remained inside her, and pushing slowly until I could feel my head press against her cervix. "You feel soooo good in me, so perfect."

"You too. I love being in you like this, feeling you, seeing you, seeing your sexy body. I don't know what switch you turned on, but I'm loving it. It's so much more like we used to be all those years ago," I whispered as I continued to stroke in and out of her, the sensations of her velvety vaginal walls teasing me closer to climax with each stroke.

"I don't know what switch you turned on in me, but I'm enjoying the hell out of it too!" she said breathlessly. "Teasing you until you put this in me and stroking me until you make me come! Speaking of which, you're about to make me come someplace we've never done it before."

"Yeah?"

"Oh yeah. Soooo close. Soooooo very close. Kiss me. Kiss me while I come!"

I leaned towards her, continuing to stroke in and out of her. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled us together, pressing her lips to mine. She kissed me urgently, her lips sucking and kissing mine as I worked my cock in and out of her. I felt her climax start, just little tremors and squeezes of her vaginal tunnel around my shaft at first. I slipped one hand between us sliding up to her right breast and cupping it. I felt her hard nipple against my palm as I squeezed her; the sudden additional sensations pushed her up the final inches. She stopped kissing me, her lips still pressed to mine. I felt and heard her moan into my mouth as her body trembled, climaxing against and around me. It was something I haven't felt since our first night together as a married couple. I felt my own climax push over the edge at the remembrance of our first sex as a married couple. My body jerked hard, driving into her and surging a gush of cum deep into her. Her shudders increased as my body jerked and spasmed against hers. We let out lips separate as we both panted for breath in the throes of our mutual climax, emotion roiling in me at least as strongly as the physical climax. We held each other while we worked to catch our breaths, Nancy occasionally whispering how much she loved me.

Sunday is football day. My wife is a BIG football fan. I enjoy the game but nothing like she does. Tom, next door, is a huge sports fan as well, and since we support the same team, for big games we frequently get together and have a mini-party, which is what was scheduled for today, a big game between the Packers and the Bears, a rivalry running the entire history of football.

My wife is a real people person, much more than I am. When I took over the department at work, she encouraged me to spend a little time with each of my people and find out about them. She also encouraged me to find ways to spend some time socially with each of them, either with a department wide gathering or individually. Most of my people I gather with as a group, but Trish has resisted those gatherings. She's a very good looking, girly dressing twenty-five year old tomboy. She LOVES sports. Baseball, football, you name it. The only way I really connected with her was to invite her over to our house to watch a football game. I'd NEVER have a private social meeting with any of my female employees but having her over for a small party with my wife present is acceptable, socially. So occasionally we do get together, especially when the Bears, her favorite team, are playing the Packers. When the doorbell rang a little past noon and my wife answered it, I was only slightly surprised to find out it was Trish, arriving to cheer on her team against my team.

"Hey boss! I come bearing wings and beer!" she said as she followed my wife into the family room.

"Trish! I wasn't expecting you today."

"Are you kidding? With the Bears tromping the Packers today? How could I not be here?"

"Well, put the wings and beer in the kitchen and pull up a seat. Game should start in a few minutes."

"Hey Neighbor!" I heard Tom call from the back door. "We're here!"

"Come on in Tom."

"Hey Scott!" Diane said as she walked into the room with her husband. "Oh hey, Trish. Hi! Didn't know you were coming."

"And miss the chance to needle my boss? Of course I'd be here," Trish said from where she'd settled on the sectional sofa. Diane headed over and sat down next to her, the two starting to chat quietly while the pregame show wrapped up on TV.

I got out of my chair and headed to the kitchen to grab a beer before the game started. I stepped to my wife, who was standing at the counter. I slipped my arms around her from behind and hugged her, kissing the back of her neck. "Hey sexy," I whispered.

"Hey yourself," she answered, letting me slip a hand up to cup one of her tits through the spandex shirt she wore. "Naughty boy," she whispered as I squeezed her breast through the slick material.

"No bra?" I whispered, realizing just how much I could feel through the top."

"Well, I thought it was just going to be the four of us, and I didn't think you'd mind, especially if I gave you permission to play. I wasn't expecting Trish."

"You wanted me to play with you in front of Tom?"

"He ignores his wife. I just thought maybe if he saw how a loving husband treats his wife, he might wake up a little."

"Well, I guess Trish might put a damper on that. Not sure we want all my employees thinking that I'm some kind of sexual animal," I said with a chuckle.

"You mean you're not? I kind of thought you were a real tiger," she said with a giggle as I slid my other hand up from her hip, this time sliding it up under her shirt to cup her bare right breast. I squeezed her breast, letting her hard nipple stick out between my fingers so I could squeeze it at the same time.

I felt a hand on my back and then a hand on my hip. The hand on my hip slipped slowly around me, sliding down to my hardening dick, stroking me through my pants while I teased my wife's breast. I twisted my head to look back at Diane and froze. The hand left my back and Trish moved it to her lips, indicating for me to be quiet.

"You didn't have to stop," my wife said without looking back at me.

"Sorry," I answered, playing with her breast again.

Trish pulled her hand away from my pants and slipped it up to my stomach and then back down, trying to push it down into my jeans, her fingertips reaching far enough down to touch my dickhead. She gave it a few strokes with the tips of her fingers and then slipped her hand back out of my pants.

"Naughty man," my wife said, pushing her butt back at me, rubbing it back and forth across my hard-on.

"Hey, need any help in here?" Trish asked as if she had just walked into the room.

My wife quickly pulled my hand out her top. "No. I think I have it covered," she said quickly, turning around to face the two of us.

"Okay, well holler if you need help with anything...anything at all," she said with a grin before walking back to the family room.

"Goodness. That could have been embarrassing. Do you suppose she saw?" my wife whispered as she reached for my hands and pulled them to her waist and then part way up her body, pushing her shirt up part way as she coaxed my hands under her shirt. "But I really didn't want you to stop."

"You didn't?" I asked as I slid both hands up her shirt to her breasts and gave each of them a squeeze.

"Uh uh. It was feeling nice."

"Maybe I'll play with them during the game," I said, giving both of them a squeeze.

"Then maybe I'll just sit on your lap," she said with girlish giggle.

"Any time you want," I said before kissing her.

"Now go," she said, turning me and pushing me towards the family room.

I passed Diane as I headed back to the family room and my sectional recliner.

My wife came out as the game started and climbed into the oversized recliner section, half sitting next to me and half on me, her arm around my shoulders. She leaned towards me and kissed my cheek several times before I turned my face and she kissed me on the lips. Tom was watching the game and both Trish and Diane were sitting on the curved section of the sofa, chatting while Trish watched the end of the pregame. I tuned out their girl talk and concentrated on my wife, who seemed more than happy for me to tease her nipple through her shirt. While the girls could see, Tom only saw her back, if he was paying any attention at all.

As the first quarter progressed, the trash talk between my wife, a HUGE packers fan, and Trish, rooting for her Bears, picked up in intensity, which didn't surprise me much. Both of them can be quite competitive. I coaxed my wife off my lap so I could make a bathroom trip and get some snacks. On my way back I ran into Trish, literally, coming out of the kitchen. I almost bumped into her and then did, when she put her arms around my waist and pulled us together. I was still getting over the shock of her doing that when she looked up.

"Imagine that! Mistletoe! Isn't it customary to kiss under mistletoe?"

"That's what they say."

"So where's my kiss?" I shrugged and leaned my head down and gave her a little kiss on the lips. "Really? You consider THAT a kiss?"

"What was the matter with it?"

"That isn't anything like the kiss you gave Sam in the office," she said quietly. "Now THAT was a kiss. Does your wife know you kissed her like that?"

"She knows we shared a kiss," I answered evasively.

"Well, how about a good kiss like that?"

"Be careful what you ask for," my wife said as she walked by with a glass and a plate of assorted cheeses and meats and crackers.

"Oh? Is he a good kisser?" Trish asked my wife, who paused to turn around and look back at her.

"Trust me, if I let him, he could give you a kiss that'd make your clothes fall off."

"Ohhhhhh? Really? That good?" Trish asked her with a grin. "I don't think I've ever had a kiss like THAT!"

"Trust me, he can," Diane called across the room.

"You know this from experience?" Trish asked, Tom looking back and forth between his wife, Trish and me standing under the fan, waiting for his wife to answer.

"I caught him under the mistletoe the other day and, well, I teased him into giving me his best kiss. Let's just say that it was all it's advertised to be."

"Mmmmmmmm. Now you have my curiosity up."

My wife stepped over to us, Trish still pulling us together at the pelvis, and whispered. "Be careful what you wish for. If I turn him loose, and you lose anything, it stays lost until you go home. You still sure you want that kind of a kiss? With Tom sitting right there?"

"He can really give you a 'make your clothes fall off' kiss?"

"I thought you saw him kissing Sam at work?" my wife asked.

"I did... but I didn't stay for the whole thing, only long enough..." Trish said, stopping short of finishing the sentence.

"Naughty girl. Did you play with yourself watching my husband?" my wife whispered questioningly.

"Maybe," Trish said meekly.

My wife looked at me and grinned. "It's so tempting."

"Maybe after the game? I mean, with Tom here and everything."

"I'm sure he won't mind watching," my wife whispered. "Besides, it's not like it hasn't dipped into more than mine already, right? Might be interesting. I'm starting to get wet just thinking about it. Gonna have to save a little for me though," she said leaning against me and giving me a kiss on the cheek, her hands still busy holding the plate and glass. "And I have a hunch that I'm going to need one of those kisses when you're done with hers."

"In front of everyone?" I asked a little surprised.

"You jealous?" my wife asked with a grin. "It's not like I'm going to have sex with him or anything. Besides, it WOULD be an interesting experience, would it not? That is what we have been enjoying isn't it? Some very interesting experiences? We haven't reached the end of your courage level, have we?"

"I'm more than willing to partake in any experience you want. I'm just not so sure that this experience is what you really want. At least it isn't what I would have expected based on the last years."

She walked to the coffee table and set down the plate and glass. She walked back and stepped up to me. She gently disengaged Trish from me, turned me to face her and pressed herself against me. She pressed her lips to mine, and we shared a wet kiss that lasted long seconds. I could feel my cock stiffen in my pants at the intensity of the kiss, and her nipples hardening against my chest. She broke the kiss slowly and breathlessly for both of us, her hands holding my face, her lips practically touching mine. "A year ago I wouldn't have gotten a kiss from you that made my pussy wet and my nipples hard. So I'd say something changed for both of us, and I don't really want it to stop."

"Alright," I breathed.

"So, interesting experiences. Let's see if your kiss has the same effect on someone else, or just me. But if you're worried about it, I'll leave it up to you. Anything you leave covered, I'll leave covered," she said with a little kiss.

"If that's what you want," I whispered.

She pulled away from me and smiled. "He's all yours," she said to Trish with a crooked little grin. "It is what you wanted, wasn't it? If not, now's the time to say so." She turned and walked to my recliner and sat down while Trish stood a couple feet looking a little stunned.

"Did she just tell us to do what I think she did?" Trish asked.

"I think so," I answered, watching my wife intentionally watching TV instead of looking at us. "Sort of."

Trish looked at me, clearly unsure of what to do. "Maybe later," she finally said quietly before she turned and walked back to the sofa and sat down where she had been before, her face blushing pink.

"Done already?" my wife asked me as I stepped back around the recliner to sit back down. She got up, let me sit and then sat down again with me, once again half on me half on the chair with her right breast pressed against my side. She leaned to me and kissed my cheek and then rested her head on my shoulder to watch the game.

She had to know that I was going to play with her nipple. It was sticking out prominently through the spandex shirt she had on. As the game went on, I couldn't resist teasing her left nipple. My finger idly stroked over and around it, keeping it hard and her pressing against me tightly.

"You know, if you pulled my shirt up, it'd feel even better," she whispered with her lips nearly touching my ear.

"You sure?"

"Uh huh," she whispered back.

It wasn't like Tom could see anything but her back anyway the way she was sitting, even if he was only three feet away. I worked the shirt up out of the waistband of her jeans and pulled it up her body until both her breasts were below the bunched up shirt. She kissed me again on the cheek and nuzzled my neck gently with her nose as I started stroking my finger over and around her nipple, drawing a soft gentle moan from her lips.

"Open my pants. I want to feel your fingers down there," she whispered some minutes later. "Yes, I'm sure," she added before I could even ask.

I shrugged to myself and moved my hand down to the front of her jeans. I unsnapped and unzipped her pants, but it still didn't give me much access. Certainly not as much as I needed to get down to where she really wanted me. She realized it as well and rolled across me to reach for the power button for the recliner. She motored us more upright and then stood up. She looked back at me, and then, hesitating slightly, looked back to see Tom staring at her. She closed her eyes and pushed her jeans down over her butt. She bent over, working the tight jeans down her legs slowly, her butt pushing out towards Tom, her bottom nearly completely bare in the red semi translucent panties. She pulled the pants off each leg and then, facing away from Tom, reached to the hem of her spandex top, still hooked over the top of her breasts. She pulled the top up and off, tossing it onto the floor by her jeans, leaving her in nothing but the little see through red panties.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,443 Followers