All Comments on 'Twelve Gates Ch. 14 - Conclusion'

by North200

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Gave a 5*, but please that cannot be the end...

Please let there be a "Conclusion" to the " "-Conclusion", just a little follow up with her answer and the happy day and then perhaps the babies, Oh well I can dream!

Shysub412Shysub412almost 10 years ago
Brilliant

I've been hooked since the very first chapter, and it's never failed to leave me wanting more. I love you way you ended the story, although it may be nice to revisit them both down the line sometime (subtle hint)

Your stories are a delicious mixture of passion, humour and the loving caring side of the D/s relationship and i hope you continue to write more.

5 stars as always and thank you.

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsalmost 10 years ago
I agree!

Fantastic story, but I don't feel that it has truly ended. I need the closure of the last step, the wedding and the trying or starting of their family, for a really good HEA. :D

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlalmost 10 years ago
i beg to differ :)

not about the brilliancy of the story - i absolutely LOVED it - but about needing another epilogue. i like leaving just a bit to the imagination. if the author had done their job right (like you did, @North200!) we the readers should have enough trust in the characters to know it will be all right, and when Grey's ready there will indeed be wedding and babies and all that good stuff :)

thank you for a wonderful story, @North. well done!

elisebeeelisebeealmost 10 years ago
Brilliant

Absolutely lovely and perfect. No one gets to or can appreciate happily ever after; but if we are very good and very brave we sometimes have those moments of perfect bliss where everything we've worked for is in, well, perfect alignment.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 10 years ago
Yup

I'm with STG on this one.

Perfect place to end a lovely story.

Besides, if I wanted to read all about weddings and babies I'm sure Mrs J could empty her bedside cabinet and keep me out of mischief for months.

Weddings

Babies

Shudder !!

Think a trip to the pub is in short order !

When's the footie start :-))

jhollanderjhollanderalmost 10 years ago
Beautiful

From day one your story took my attention and held it tight. The conclusion was just perfect. Through excellent writing, amazing character development, incredible passion, and a storyline that kept me surprised and wanting more, you truly crafted one of the best stories on this site.

mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 10 years ago
A great piece of writing!

This final chapter was well worth the wait - thank you for an excellent story throughout its fourteen parts; it has never wavered nor failed to thrill me. Very well done - take a break and then come back at us with another wonderful tale! Five stars again.

eaglejet1eaglejet1almost 10 years ago
What an.....

absolutely wonderful ending. I didn't want it to end though. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this with us!!

5 more stars from me!! Cant wait to read your next story.

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 10 years ago
One vote for perfect as is

The characters are worthy of more, but you have given us an excellent point at which to stop our voyeurism. The twelfth gate has been reached. It sits open and patiently waiting. We can each fill in the gap to our own satisfaction.

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanalmost 10 years ago
A Great ending to a really Good story

I like happy endings! I really enjoyed this story! Will there be more adventures for Grey and her master Robert?

PaddlrPaddlralmost 10 years ago
A Literotica Classic

This is a magnificent compilation of stories; you've crafted a well written series with plot development, complete characters, and a terrific ending. I look forward to your next project with anticipation. As for Robert and Grey, well, some stories are better left alone and don't need a sequel. Let each reader decide for themselves how this intriguing couple continue their relationship. Start anew with something different; you're a gifted writer and I'm sure I speak for many when I say that I'm sure it will be just as entertaining as this story has been.

North200North200almost 10 years agoAuthor
Many thanks, again!

I'm very grateful for the many compliments Twelve Gates has received. Thank you all very much - it means a lot to me that you took the time to read, vote and comment.

Chloe159Chloe159almost 10 years ago

Well written and beautiful story. I did not want to see it end! Thank you!! Please continue to write. You have a gift!

FindmywayFindmywayalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful!

I seldom leave a lit page open on my iPad (youngsters around) but I read this story and needed to make sure I didn't forget to leave a comment. Now that I've found a moment- most of your adoring fans have already highlighted my thoughts. However, I will leave you with 2 additional thoughts- one already shared but needs repeating and one original.

You are a brilliant writer - your character development and ability to depict their internal and external emotions is wonderful...it truly allows you to understand what's happening on all levels.

I love the fact that you gave Grey a voice and created a character that she could confide in and ask questions....that confidant while submissive was strong, honest and helped Grey find her voice and understand her concerns. Many of the stories on this site rarely highlight how a sub should and could communicate her needs.

Job well done - don't change the end.....I have already formed my HEA conclusion!

Welcome and I look forward reading more of your wonderful work.

funinthesungirl19funinthesungirl19almost 10 years ago
Lovely

I'm not sure I can really add much more to all the other comments, but this has been a very enjoyable ride. The gates were a really great way to give the reader something to look forward to. The slow build-up of her disquiet was very well done, and I loved the banter between them.

What's next, North200? I can't wait.

jhollanderjhollanderalmost 10 years ago
A new story!

Just wanted to let those of you who enjoyed Twelve Gates, that North200 had a story posted today in non-con. It's quite different from Twelve Gates, but similar in that there are a few unexpected twists and very nice character development.

spearishspearishover 9 years ago
Really enjoyed

A gentle yet powerful story written impeccably .True talent .

naolsnaolsover 8 years ago
Love it!

A masterpiece! Well done! Should publish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I could not put this story down

When I first started this story I did not feel any compulsion to finish it, but as I read more it kept me enthralled, kept drawing me in wanting to find out how it finished so I read it all the way through in one go. What a read something that has not captured my interest to a long time. A great piece of writing thank you.

subnotslavesubnotslaveabout 7 years ago
A great story with many more levels than it may first appear to have.

I really enjoyed this story. Excellently written, it is also very thought provoking - I found myself thinking and wondering about Robert, his reasons for and his overt use of psycho/sexual methods with Grey to "encourage" her through those early Gates - and his ultimate intention.

At the conclusion of his work, the author promised there would be another story ... I suspect I may not be the only one wishing that were so. Please come back and write some more 5* stories!

Jules

silverdropsilverdropover 6 years ago
OMG WOW!

This is the most amazing bdsm series I think I've ever read on Literotica! I love that it is so true to life, with consent and fears and questions. I was angry at Robert at first for making the Gates the way he did - pass or relationship ends - so I loved that eventually Grey found the voice to say she hated that too. I love that the bondage and submission were all things that can be done by a real person in real life. He wasn't tying her up for hours or making her do things in public that would get her arrested. There were some bits that didn't turn me on, but I know the only way to get the perfect fantasy erotica is to write it yourself.

Thank you so much for writing and publishing it. It is a wonderful story. <3

subnotslavesubnotslaveabout 6 years ago
Have just re-read this story...

And take my hat off to North 200, who has put a lot of meat on the bones of Twelve Gates. I do enjoy such well written stories and think you are a real wordsmith; the additional text maintains the speed and flow of the story (not even one superfluous adjective that might cause your editor to raise an eyebrow!) and Robert is easier to understand. But (you knew there had to be a "but" coming, didn't you?) why did Robert make Grey choose to accept/decline the (later) Gates while whilst keeping her on the edge of orgasm? I still hope that you may have the time - and inclination - to revisit Robert and Grey at a point in their future to see how their relationship developed. Just hope they would still be together. And happy. Please?

Jules.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous