Twelve Hated Years

Story Info
She thought I was thick but she was wrong. Stupid bitch.
8.8k words
3.23
41.2k
45
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twelve hated years.

By loveofmyLife75.

For the last eleven years. I was doing well. Making my fourth million. It could be five. I had to wait for my books checked. And double checked. The house was all paid up. I didn't owe a penny to anyone. I had everything I wanted in life. My parents had sent me to business school. I was a professional engineer owning my own company.

I wanted to buy two more companies. That were going to the wall. I had to wait. To see how my books balanced out. Before I could go out and make my final bid. For the other two companies.

The auditor walked into my office.

"Mr John Brown (that's me) ...How much do you think you made last year?" the auditor said.

"I am hoping of four and a half. I want to buy two more companies...You know how much spare space... I have available...Both are not doing too well," I said to him.

"Mr Brown how much are you willing to pay for both companies," he said to me.

I sat back and looked at the him. I was now expecting less than I thought. And I was going to miss out on a good buy.

"Million for both...One and a half is was my limit," I said to him.

"Mr Brown after all your overheads paid. You made just short of five and a half million," he said to me.

"When I buy both companies, I will have four million in a profit," I said.

"If you do the same amount of business next year, you could be coming up to ten, "he said.

"Gentleman, I have to leave...to make deals today...see you next year," I said.

We shook hands and they left the office. I told my PA I was going out to do some business. I would be back later.

I went to each company. And made them an offer.

They wanted three quarters of a million. I told them to reduce the price, and I was willing to keep the staff on. They both settled for half a million.

I went to my lawyer to get the sale paperwork drawn up by and finished by Friday. I now had two more companies.

Monday came. At eight sharp. I asked for shop manager to come to my office.

"Bill please take one or two of the apprentices with you...Measure our spare space...Then go to these two companies...Inspect the machinery...Decide what you think we need...And what's left is heading for the scrap yard... Don't leave...give me a call... I will be over...And we will say what goes where in our space," I said.

Bill was quick of the mark. He phoned me as soon as he was done.

At each company. I told them; they would be moving to my engineering shop. And they will be working for me in the same position. I got the same response. It will take me a half-hour each way. To get to your works.

I told them this week you are on the same money. Please assist in the dismantling. Next week you will be back on your machines at my place. Then we will talk about wage increase. At least you will still have a job on the same money. Most problem a good bit more. I heard the grumbling in the background.

I spoke to my shop manager, we agreed which kit had to be moved. The heavy gang was to arrive at eight the following morning. Bill was there before eight. And had marked up which ones were first to go. The heavy gang moved all the first kit and it was in my space. Bill, had them put it. Where it had to go.

The following day it was the same. The only things left, were age old kit. Heading for the scrap yard. Bill worked wonders. The kit was ready for production late Friday.

Monday was to come and see who was willing to work for me or not. I was there to welcome each one. Only half from each place came. Because they had their own transport. The following day more turned up they had arranged for lifts with the ones who had transport. It was like that until Friday. I lost five men. I left their jobs open for them I they wanted them.

Production next month went up, and we still had spare time for more production. All the staff wages went up. The new boys laughing and joking and got on with their work. Bill kept both eyes on them.

Month after month production went up. I had to go out to find more new customers. I found four five and two ten-year contracts. As well as all my other ones. I was going well.

So I was able to get on with my life outside of work. You would have thought!

+++

There was one thing missing in my life. The love from the woman I loved. Twelve years before I met my wife. I fell in love with her the second I saw her. Every man that looked at her had one thing on their mind to get her into bed. I was the lucky one, so I thought at the time! We married and we had twin boys and both were now ten years old.

My wife Ann was always going out most nights of the week and coming back late. This had been going on all our married life. And she even dated after we first met. She was a marvel to look at.

Ann was a cheat. And did not try to hide it from me. I was so fed up with it. I wanted a faithful loving wife Ann was never going to be that!

I cast my mind back over the years. The only days I was happy was when we were first married and when the twins came along. I watch Ann get ready and go out. She was not a piece of property. She was my wife. All I wanted was her love and it was not there at all. Over the years. I had employed umpteen PD. I had all the proof I needed for a divorce if things were not to change.

It was a Friday night. I was fed up to my back teeth. I was working at home Ann was going out.

+++

"Ann, I need to say one or two things to you. Before you go out tonight," I said.

"Come on hurry up or I will be late," Ann said to me.

"Ann in all the years of married life. I have constantly asked you to stop. And you always said NO."

Pause.

"Ann, I don't want you to go out any more. Without me. I what your cheating on me to stop tonight," I said.

"You know what I have been doing for all these years. Why should I stop now," Ann said?

In a raised voice.

"Ann, I want it to stop right now," I said.

"John when I get back, we will talk about it," Ann said.

She was heading towards the door.

"Ann, I want you to stop right now understand," I said.

She walked out the door slamming the door.

In less than five minutes. I was at next door. Asking Mrs. Robinson to look after my twin's boys overnight. I have to go out on a business call. The lady next door was so helpful. I wrote a note to my twins.

It said." See you when you are twenty-one. Your loving father."

I sat down and wrote a note to Ann and pinned it to her favourite mirror. I pinned a note to the front door. It read goodbye. The kids are next door with Mrs Robinson.

I packed the ever-single piece of my clothing I had. Then I loaded it into my car. Before I left, I had looked round the house. And picked up the photograph of my boys with me. Next month we were going to by new furniture for the house and our bedrooms. It still had years of life in it before it would have been worn out. The only reason for changing it. It had gone out of fashion.

I left, and booked into a hotel for the night. On Saturday afternoon and went back home. I was greeted with the following.

"So, you come back with your tail between your legs, "Ann said.

I looked at her with a stern look.

"Ann, I come back to ask you the same question. I asked you last night. Ann, I want it to stop right now."

"Why should I. I've doing for years. Even before we got married," Ann said with venom in her voice.

"Ann, I want it to stop right now. It's either YES or NO." I said.

She stood there with her hands on her hips. Sticking out her tits. She knew it would break me. I wanted to hold both of them. This time it wasn't going to work.

"YES or NO," I said to Ann.

"NO. So what are you going to do now," she said with venom in her voice.

This is what I told her.

There will be no divorce. Not until the twins reach twenty-one. I will pay the bills. The twins will get their pocket money. If you take it of them. IT WILL STOP. Their education will be paid for by me. I will arrange for groceries every week. I will have someone. Keep an eye on the twin's clothes and send money to buy new ones. You can go on living. The way you have been doing without me in the house.

"John, I want a divorce. And I will get half of the business," Ann screamed at me.

"Ann, my father made the business so air tight. Go ahead and divorce me. You will come worst off. I hope you got the money for the divorce. It's going to cost you," I said.

I paused for a minute.

"I will send you copies. Of you with all your male friends. Having sex with you. They will be first to be shown in court. Now what do you have to say?" I said.

"You got recording of me," she said.

"Yes, of you having sex with more than one man and a few more."

I paused.

"All the recordings are of you. In the years we were together. I asked you to stop. You said NO.

They are all in a safe place ready for the court," I said.

"Want to try a new hand," I said.

Ann was glaring at me.

Then she said, "What about me buying new clothes."

"Get one of your friends to buy them for you...But they only want you naked...So they won't be buying you much... You will have to find a job...Won't to ask me anything else...Before I walked out the door," I said.

"John, I love you...and only you...all the others have been for sex...John, I love you please come back to me," Ann said.

"Ann for the last time...I want it to stop right now...It's either YES or NO," I said.

I got the same answer NO. I stood and walked to the door.

"Look after our twins," I said.

"John, how do you know the twins are yours? she said with venom.

I stopped dead in my tracks. Reached into my inside pocket. And pulled out a DNA report for both of them and a copy of my DNA. I turned around and handed her the reports.

" They are my kids. I had them tested years ago. And if they wasn't mine. You would have been out the door ON YOUR EAR years ago. And we would be divorced," What to try something else I said.

She had nothing more to throw at me. Then I went on to say to her.

Ann the next time I see you. It will be when the twins are twenty-one. I will come back here then at noon. Before I forget. I have written a letter to the twins. Telling them the reason for me leaving. So you have to make your mind up about what you are going to tell them. It won't be the same as mine with all the photos and recording I have. I walked out the door.

+++

For the next eleven years, I made millions and millions. I didn't live like a monk. I had a new girl every year. The last two years. I found the woman I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. I told her all the details about Ann. From the days before we were married and the years afterwards. I told her I did not like cheats at all. I asked her would she marry me when the twins were twenty-one and I was divorced from Ann. She was willing to wait. Sorry, her name is Diana.

During those years. I sent to the twins on their birthday presents. Special presents for Christmas Day. I kept my promise. I paid the bills. The twins got their pocket money. Education paid for. Groceries. I sent money for the twins to buy new clothes. With a note from your loving father. I never knew if they got the note or read the label.

I watch them from a distance. As they were growing up. Taking a photo of them for myself. I attend their school parents visiting days. In disguise with more photos. I even knew the names of the girls they dated. And the fights they got into. When they won, I sent a present with a note saying well done. From your loving father.

+++

It was the twin's birthday, and I had to be their dead-on noon. I pulled up in my Bentley. Diana was at my side. I asked her to wait until. I came and got her to come inside Ann's house. I walked up to the door in my ten grand suits with a sun tan. I knocked and stepped back. I did not know what to expect. Ann opened the door and looked me up and down.

" May I come in...I did say. I would be here today eleven years ago," I said.

"You, best come in then," Ann said.

I walked in. The same furniture was still there. And the house needed a lick of paint. The twins were sat there staring at me. I must have had two heads with horns growing out. Ann had lost her looks a bit her figure was still good. I was holding the envelopes, I handed one to each of my twins.

Boy's, I told them. I had written the letters days before I left. You will see it is date stamped. By my lawyer and counter sign by him.

"Lads it is up to you. You can read it in front of me, or I can leave and you can read it... I have no idea what your mother as told you why I left. But what inside the envelope is the truth," I said to them.

With that Ann was screaming out. What's in there is all lies what I have told you is the truth. She turns to me and said, "get out of my house."

I turned to the boys.

"I am eating in the Oak at six tonight...You are welcome to join me," I said.

I turned to Ann.

"Before I go. Ann, you will be getting divorce papers on Monday. If you sign right away and don't contest the divorce. I will give you the house and half a million. Think about what I said to you eleven years ago as to what I have."

"John, I was so stupid all those years ago...I should have listen to you...I still love you with all my heart," Ann said with a tear in her eye.

She was a good actress. It was eleven years too late.

"Ann, remember you said NO to me."

The twins sat there. holding their envelopes with the truth in it. Looking at their mother

"I have to go...I have waiting in the car my future wife. Or would you like her to meet the three of you? I said.

Ann screamed out. That slut is not coming in my house. I burst out laughing.

Saying, "That's rich from you."

See you at six at the Oak. If you don't come. I will be here on Tuesday night to wrap things up. The boys did not turn up they must have believed whatever their mother had told them. Divorce papers were served on Monday as planned. I went to the house on Tuesday night. I expected a hot reception.

"Ann this is between you and me. Then I will tell the boys what I am willing to do or not."

"May I sit down?

"Since you bought it. And the house is yours get on with it."

"Ann, you received the divorce papers on Monday. Have you sign them. And sent them back to my lawyer."

While I was waiting for an answer.

I said, "Get a lawyer soon."

Ann spoke.

"John, I will get the best lawyer there is...and I am going after half of what you have."

"Well, that was short and sweet," I said.

"Ann if that's what you want, I will see you in court and you will lose."

I turned to the boys.

"Since you did not turn up at the Oak. Can you tell me the reason you did not come? I said to the boys?

They looked at each but did not speak.

"Can, I ask you did you read what was in the envelopes?

Ann was screaming out. "What's in there is all lies...what I have told you is the truth...I am your loving mother. He's the one who walked out on us eleven years ago."

"Yes, I was the one who left. With thousands of good reasons. Have you two read what's in the envelopes?

At last, the boy's spoke.

"Mum told us NOT to read it. Because what is inside is all LIES." the boys said.

"In that case. I hope you still have the envelopes the truth is all in there," I said to the boys.

I paused for a moment.

"Boys, have you ever wondered who paid the bills. Where the groceries came from? Who sent you pocket money? Who paid for your education? Did you ask your mother? I guess not? All that was paid by me. Your loving father."

I PAUSED. Saying to them.

"Boys before I go...I what to help you find a job...But it will have to wait for the divorce...Read what's in the envelopes. You have a lot to think about."

I turned to Ann.

"Ann sees you in court."

+++

Two months passed. I had a phone call from my lawyer. He told me Ann's lawyer wanted a meeting.

When and where he asked me. I told my client in two days at Ann's lawyer. At last things were moving along.

We were there. Asked to come in and sit down. After all the normal handshakes, we got down to it.

Ann's lawyer told us. She wanted us to have counselling. And If we were going to get divorced. Ann wanted the house, and half of the business.

With that I busted out laughing my head off.

"Mr. Brown this is no laughing matter," Her lawyer said to me.

I still went on laughing my head off.

I asked my lawyer, "May I talk?"

He told me he was there to represent me. Within the law. And he should do all the talking. I expected his advice. The he spoke to Ann's lawyer.

"Let me get this straight. you want Mr. and Mrs. John and Ann Brown to go to counselling after even years of separation...Will you please explain to me as to why? ...I see no purpose in that...other than to delay the divorce," My lawyer said.

"My client wants to explain everything. She still loves her husband...with all her heart... counselling will help...in the long run," her lawyer said.

My lawyer turned to me and said.

"Want me to bring out the bag of tricks today. Or wait for the court."

"The court," I said to my lawyer.

My lawyer stood up and said, "If that's all you have to say, see you in court."

We left, and I had to wait for the court. I did not have to wait long.

+++

After that meeting with Ann's lawyer. My two boys turn up at work at noon.

"Yes, boy's what can I do for you," I said.

They both wriggled in the rich leather chairs.

"May, we call you father? they said.

"Sons you are twenty-one. You can call me father, dad, sir or John take your pick."

"Father would be the best," they said.

"Well, what have you come to say or ask me?" I said.

"Father, we have read it. Our mother says it all lies."

"Come with me we are going to have a long man to man lunch...Have you with you the letters? If not, I have one in my safe.

I opened the safe and pulled out my copy with dust on it, blowing it away. We walked out of my office. I told my PA I was going to my usual place for lunch if you need me. I don't know how long I was going to be. My boys had never been in the place where I had lunch, I used it for business meetings.

"Boys order what you want I am having. Prawns in garlic followed by a thick inch steak with all the trimmings," I said.

"Your usual bottles of wine sir." The wine waiter said.

"Boys who's wine do you think," I said.

"Father the one you like," they said.

"In that case my usual." I said.

"Eat first and talk or afterwards it will give you time to think," I said.

Lunch was over I looked at the both of them.

"Do, you want to fire questions at me? Or go through the letter line by line. I will explain ever word. I wrote to you eleven years ago," I said.

"Will you please explain the letter," they said.

"It's been a long time...I will have to read it first...I don't want to make any mistakes.

I call the waiter over and said, "keep their drinks topped."

Out came the dusty old letter from eleven years ago. I read it every word twice.

"Father, will you please read each sentence and explain."

"Before I start. Tell me the truth. As your mother read the letter. I wrote," I said.

"Yes, mother has read it," she said it is all lies.

"Right then."

I read it out loud. Line by line. Explaining what exactly what was in the letter. I looked at them from time to time they were not too pleased.

"Sons now you know the truth. It has come from my own lips with an explanation. Your mother was cheating on me for years. I had, had enough. That's why I left. But I never turn my back on the three of you. I kept a roof over your head. Clothed and fed you. Made sure of your education," I said.

I had a drink and went on to say.

I watch you both from a distance for the last eleven years. As you were growing up. I was taking photos of you for myself. I attend school parents, visiting days and sports days in disguise. I even knew the names of the girls you dated. The fights you had and you received a present. When you won with a note saying well done. From your loving father. I never knew if you read the label. That's how much I loved you from a distance. I wanted to take you two. Away from your mother. But you two were so very close to her. It would have broken her heart.