Twelve Hated Years

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann did not know what to say. But she then knew. I knew all about the last eleven years of her screwing around. That brought tears to her eyes.

I will send the three of you an invitation to my wedding plus one," I said.

I left. In the next week Ann had a new car. Which was rented in my name. The deeds to the house with a cheque for twelve thousand. As far as I was concerned, that was it all done and dusted.

I sent out the wedding invitations. The boys turned up with girls on their arms. Both were good lookers. They could pick them. Ann turn up with some wise guy. After the speeches the new Mrs. Diana Brown and I mingled with the guests. The boys excepted Diana...Well, they had too.

We walked round all the guest and then up to my ex-Ann. With the chap she had brought with her. Ann looked Diana up and down trying to find something wrong with her. In the end she said to Diana "look after him he is worth it. Then things all changed.

+++

"John, thanks for my new car and the twelve thousand. I was a bit short of a few Quid. Well John, I see you found someone else to fuck, "The wise guy Ann had brought with her said.

"Excuses me. My name is Mr Brown to you. And since I don't know who you are. And as for your rude comments about my wife. I would be careful what you say," I said to him.

"Mr Brown I am the guy that's been fucking you ex-wife for years. I fucked her every fucking way you can think off. I am going to fuck her to death tonight," he said to me.

"Jim this is not the place for this please be quiet," Ann said to him.

"May, I call you Jim?" I said.

His face was in my face.

"Call me what the fuck you want. She's still going to get fucked harder than you could have every had done," he said to me.

I think you should leave...you had too much free booze to drink," I said.

"Leave, leave. I am just getting fucking started. Ann get me a fucking drink," Jim said in a demanding tone of voice.

The problem was he was being listened to by my boys.

Then of all things. Two gate crashers walked into the party.

"Hi Jim, got the party going we see," They called out.

"Glad you two are here. I have just been telling this John here. I am going to fuck is ex to death tonight," Jim said.

"No way let the three of us tie him up. Then fuck his new wife in front of all these people," the other two said trying getting hold of me.

The swimming pool was behind Jim. I pushed Jim in the pool. My boy's came and helped me. The other two ended up in the pool.

Ann came back with Jim's drink. Wondering want the hell had gone on.

"Ann the three of your men friends are cooling off. Get them out of here, and I don't want to see you ever again," I said to Ann.

The three of them got out of the pool. Saying, come on Ann we are going to have a foursome all night long. Like we have been doing for twenty three years. Dripping, wet. I twigged Jim was on the tape and the other two where screwing Ann.

+++

"You are not going to let them three get away it are you," Diana said.

"No," I said to Diana.

It was so easy. After two weeks. I sent them a winning ticket for a false holiday for two weeks. They fell for it hook line and sinker. The three of them were short of money.

I mailed them. Inside tickets for the outward trip. With a note. All expenses have been paid. The only money you need is to get to. And from the airport. Your return ticket is waiting for you at the airport. Have a good time.

The three of them went on their free holiday. The end of the two weeks was up. The burkes went to the airport. But they were in for a big surprise. Walking up to the airport desk for their return tickets. The hotel manager was waiting for them. With the bill for the hotel. He demanded payment. But they had no money. They told him they had won the holiday, and it was free.

He told them. They were responsible for the bill. And the bill had to be paid. They argued the toss. So the manager sent for the police. The police told them prison. Or work it off on the island. To pay the bill. Which included there bed and cost for food. Months went by. The bill was paid at last. They went to the airport asking for their return tickets in their names from months before. There were no tickets for them.

I wonder what they did after that. I never bothered to check up if the three of them If they were married. Ann had to find more new lovers. Stupid bitch.