Twelve Hated Years

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a drink and went on to say.

I don't want you in court. What you will heard and see will be distressing for the both of you. And your mother is in for the shock of her life. I am offering you two to move away from your mother. I will pay for two flats for you to live in. Until you are on your feet. Don't answer right now. Think about it and tell me before the court hearing please. You now know the truth from my side. BUT. I can tell you one thing. Your mother will get nothing from the court hearing that's 100% guaranteed. And please don't attend the court hearing.

I order a taxi for the both of them and shook the hands they both had a good strong man's grip. I went back to my office.

Three weeks pasted. My lawyer phone me with the date of the hearing. It was sooner than expected. The boys were back in my office, and they took up my offer for two flats. I was going to support them with cost and food. They told me there mother wanted them in the court hearing. I told them you was men you don't have to do what your mother as told you to do.

+++

THE COURT HEARING WAS ON A MONDAY STARTING AT TEN AM.

"My lord, may I addressed the court," Mrs. Ann Brown's lawyer said.

Mrs. Ann Brown's lawyer asked the Judge if he could go first.

The Judged ask," Why?"

He replied with.

"To save the courts time," Mrs. Ann Brown's lawyer said.

"My lord. My client wants three things from this hearing. The house she has lived in for twenty-five years. An allowance to live on. Half the value of the company that Mr. John Brown owns," Her lawyer said.

The Judge looking over the top of his rim shaped glasses.

"That's sounds simple enough to me," the Judge said.

Then he turned to my lawyer.

My lawyer stood up and addressed the court.

"My lord...The three things that Mrs. Brown wants...The answer to the first one is NO."

"The answer to the second one. The answer Is NO."

"The answer to the third one is NO. Mrs. Brown wants half the value of the company that Mr. Brown own's. Mr. Brown's late father made it air tight in clause 7a," My lord.

My lawyer picked up a piece of paper to hand in to the court.

"Here is a copy of the legal contract from years ago. Before my client became the owner of the company. As you see the only named person is my client. And as of this date. He has not named whom the company will be passed on to. So in the third part Mrs. Brown as no claim to her husband company. The answer is NO."

+++

"Which brings me to reason for my client request. For a divorce. My evidence is going to take weeks. Before I continue. My client wishes for two of his family to be asked to leave the court room. Because my evidence will destroy their feelings for their mother. And might cause mental damage to them."

"I further request. My client as no wish to listen to the evidence. And watch the recordings. I will be showing to the court for weeks. But Mrs. Ann Brown must stay throughout the whole proceeding to deal with the divorce. With respect. He wishes to leave the court until he is recalled. My lord."

The Judge said," stand up Mr. Brown is that your request."

"Yes," my lord.

"I cannot grant all of your request. Your children are members of the public. If they wish to stay and listen to the proceedings. They entitle to stay. Since they are over twenty-one. You may leave the court until you are recalled," the Judge said.

I looked at Ann shacking my head from side to side. She knew the writing was on the wall. She had already lost and there was more to come. I looked at the twins and made a jester for they to leave. They stayed. That was their choice.

+++

"My lord, I will be using recordings my client gave me. A conversation with Mrs. Brown from eleven years ago. Also one this year. In the house were. Mrs. Brown lives," My lawyer had said.

"My lord. The recording I am going to play. Are of Mrs. Ann Brown having sex. All with different men over years. You will hear. Mrs. Ann Brown calling out their first names. During their sex. I also will be handing in reports from PD over the years as written proof," My lawyer had said.

"Play the first recording. Turn up the volume so the court can hear," My lawyer had said.

I seconds. The women in the court room were shocked. When they even heard the name Jim. They moved on to five more recording that Monday.

"How many more of these recordings are there." The Judge had said to my lawyer.

"About. 2000 for the twelve years before my client. left my lord," My lawyer had said.

"Is, it more of the same thing. On every recording? The Judge had said. To my lawyer.

"Yes, my lord. With more incrementing scenes. With more than one man. And words of insult. Spoken about my client," My lawyer had said.

"In that case. If Mrs. Ann Brown lawyer. Is willing to agree for the other recording not to be shown. Then we will move on," The Judge had said.

"My lord, Yes as I have already said. To save the courts time," Ann lawyer had said.

Ann's lawyer knew it was a waste of time. But he still tried.

Court adjured. Until ten am tomorrow.

The following day. Tuesday morning. I was in work at eight am. My two boys walked in my office.

"Father. You are destroying our mother. With these recording. Can you put a stop to it," they said?

"Sorry. It was your mother who wanted it to go to court. NOT ME. I offered her the house and half a million. She chose the go to court. To get more. There a few words I could describe your mother. But I am not prepared to say them to you," I said to my boys.

Then my private phone rang. It was my lawyer. Telling me to attend court today. At ten.

"Boys, I have to be in court today. I have just been told," I said.

I WAS BACK IN THE COURT ROOM.

The court was open.

My lawyer told the Judge there are a few short recordings. Between my client. And Mrs. Ann Brown. The first one was eleven years ago. And the second one is this year in Mrs Ann Brown present address. And a third this year. You will hear my clients voice and Mrs. Ann Browns voice.

"Play the tape," my lawyer said.

+++

"Ann, I need to say one or two things to you. Before you go out tonight."

"Come on hurry up or I will be late."

"Ann in all the years of married life. I have constantly asked you to stop. And you always said NO."

Pause.

"Ann, I don't want you to go out any more. Without me. I what your cheating on me to stop tonight."

"You know what I have been doing for all these years. Why should I stop now?

In a raised voice.

"Ann, I want it to stop right now."

"John when I get back, we will talk about it."

"Ann, I want you to stop right now understand."

She walked out the door slamming the door.

++++

"That tape was on Friday night. Eleven years ago. When my client walked out," My lawyer said.

The second tape. Was record on Saturday afternoon. When my client went back to the house.

"Play the second tape," my lawyer said.

+++

"So, you come back with your tail between your leg's. "

"Ann, I come back to ask you the same question. I asked you last night. Ann, I want it to stop right now."

"Why should I. I've doing for years. Even before we got married."

"Ann, I want it to stop right now. It's either YES or NO."

No. So what are you going to do now."

There will be no divorce. Not until the twins reach twenty-one. I will pay the bills. The twins will get their pocket money. If you take it of them. IT WILL STOP. Their education will be paid for by me. I will arrange for groceries every week. I will have someone. Keep an eye on the twin's clothes and send money to buy new ones. You can go on living. The way you have been doing without me in the house.

"John, I want a divorce. And I will get half of the business."

"Ann, my father made the business so air tight. Go ahead and divorce me. You will come worst off. I hope you got the money for the divorce. It's going to cost you."

I paused for a minute.

"I will send you copies. Of you with all your male friends. Having sex with you. They will be first to be shown in court. Now what do you have to say?"

"You got recording of me."

"Yes, of you having sex with more than one man and a few more."

I paused.

"All the recordings are of you. In the years we were together. I asked you to stop. You said NO.

They are all in a safe place ready for the court."

"Want to try a new hand."

"What about me buying new clothes."

"Get one of your friends to buy them for you. But they only want you naked. So they won't be buying you much. You will have to find a job. Won't to ask me anything else. Before I walked out the door."

"John, I love you. And only you. All the others have been for sex. John, I love you please come back to me."

"Ann for the last time. I want it to stop right now. It's either YES or NO."

"Look after our twins."

"John, how do you know the twins are yours?

"Stop the tape," my lawyer said.

+++

"Mr. John Brown had informed me what he did next. He stopped dead in his tracks. Reached into his inside pocket. And pulled out an DNA reports for the both boys and a copy of his own DNA. He turned around and handed Mrs. Ann Brown the reports.

Start the recording," my lawyer said.

+++

" They are my kids. I had them tested years ago. And if they wasn't mine. You would have been out the door ON YOUR EAR years ago. And we would be divorced," What to try something else."

"Ann the next time I see you. It will be when the twins are twenty-one. I will come back here then at noon. Before I forget. I have written a letter to the twins. Telling them the reason for me leaving. So you have to make your mind up about what you are going to tell them. It won't be the same as mine with all the photos and recording I have.

"Stop the recording," my lawyer said.

+++

"My client informed me what he did next. He stopped dead in his tracks. Reached into his inside pocket. And pulled out an DNA reports for the both boys and a copy of his DNA. He turned around and handed Mrs. Ann Brown the reports.

Start the recording," my lawyer said.

," my lawyer said." They, are mine I have had them tested over and over again. To make certain over the years.," What to try something else.

Stop the recording," my lawyer said.

+++

"The third recording was done on the boys twenty-first birthdays," My lawyer said.

Start the recording," my lawyer said.

+++

" May, I come in please. I promised I would be here today eleven years ago."

" You, best come in then."

"Boy's, I had told them I had written the letters days before I left. You will see it is date stamped by my lawyer and counter sign by him."

"Lads it is up to you. You can read it in front of me, or I can leave and you can read it. I have no idea what your mother as told you why I left. But what inside the envelope is the truth."

"Ann was screaming out what in there is all lies. What I have told you is the truth. "Get out of my house."

"I will be eating in the Oak after six tonight you are welcome to join me if you wish."

"Before I go... Ann, you will be receiving divorce papers on Monday if you sign them right away and don't contest the divorce...I will give you the house as a settle figure of half a million. Remember what I said to you eleven years ago as to what I have."

"John, I was so stupid all those years ago and I still love you with all my heart. "

"Ann, you said to me NO remember."

"Have to go. I have waiting in the car my future wife. Or would you like her to meet the three of you?"

"That slut is not coming in my house."

"That's rich from you."

See you at six at the Oak. If you don't come, I will be here on Tuesday night to wrap things up.

Stop the recording," my lawyer said.

+++

The fourth recording was on a Tuesday night," My lawyer said.

"My client went to the house on Tuesday night. He expected a hot reception. The boys did not turn up at the Oak," My lawyer said.

Start the recording," my lawyer said.

+++

"Ann this is between you and me. Then I will tell the boys what I am willing to do or not."

"May, I sit down?

"Since you bought it and the house is yours get on with it."

"Ann, you received the divorce papers on Monday...Have you signed them and sent them back to my lawyer?"

"Get a lawyer soon."

"John, I will get the best lawyer in town tomorrow and I am going after half of what you have."

"Well, that was short and sweet. "

"Ann if that's what you want, I will see you in court and you will lose."

"Since, you did not turn up at the Oak, can you tell me the reason you did not come?

"Can, I ask you did you read what was in the envelopes?

"What's in there is all lies what I have told you is the truth. I am your loving mother he's the one who walked out on us eleven years ago."

"Yes, I was the one who left with thousands of good reasons. Have you two read what's in the envelopes?"

"Mum told use NOT to read it. Because what is inside was all LIES," the boys said.

"In that case. I hope you still have the envelopes the truth is all in there."

"Boys have you ever wondered who paid the bills. And where the grocery came from every week. Who sent you pocket money? And paid for your education. Did you ask your mother I guess not? All that was paid by me your loving biological father."

"Boys before I go. I what to help you with routes in whatever you wanted to go. But that will now have to wait for the divorce to come through. And we will sort that out then. I would read what's in the envelopes you will have a lot to think about. If you want to talk to me, you know the name of my company."

"Ann sees you in court."

Stop the recording," my lawyer said.

+++

My lawyer went onto tell they there was a gap of two months. And this is what happed in the meantime.

Two months had passed My client received a phone call from myself. Informing My client. That Mrs. Ann Brown's lawyer wanted a meeting.

When and where he asked me. I told my client in two days at Mrs. Ann Brown lawyer office. At last things were moving on.

We were there all there. We were asked to come in and sit down. After all the normal pleasantries, we got down to business.

Mrs. Ann Brown lawyer told me she wanted them to have counselling. Mrs. Ann Brown wanted half of the business in money. If we were to be divorced. My client busted out laughing.

"Mr. Brown this is now laughing matter," Her lawyer said to my client.

My client was still laughing.

"My client asked if he could talk. My lawyer told me he was there to represent me via the law. And he should do the talking. I expected his advice. The he spoke to Mrs. Ann Brown's lawyer."

"You want Mr. and Mrs. Brown to go to counselling. After even years of separation. Please explain that to me as to why. I see no purpose. Other than to delay the divorce," My lawyer said.

"Mrs Ann Brown wants to explain everything. She still loves her husband with all her heart counselling will help it in the long run," her lawyer said.

My lawyer turns to me saying, "Want me to bring out the bag of tricks today or wait for the court hearing."

"The court hearing, I would prefer," I said to my lawyer.

My lawyer stood up and said, "if that's all you have to say. See you in court."

My lord that is more or less that was said that day in Mrs. Ann Brown's lawyers office.

"Yes, I do understand it is hearsay. Nether the less that is more or less that was said," My lord.

"My lord in my closing statement about the three requests from Mrs Ann Brown."

"The answer to the first one. The house she has lived in for twenty-five years is NO."

"The answer to the second part, a comfortable allowance to live on. Is NO."

"The answer to the third part. Mrs. Ann Brown wants half of the total value of the company that Mr. John Brown owns. The answer is NO."

"Thank you," My lord.

My lawyer sat down.

"Mrs. Ann Brown lawyer," said no comment.

"The house that Mrs. Ann Brown she has lived in. Is up held in favour of Mr. John Brown," the Judge said.

"The allowance for Mrs. Ann Brown to live on. Is up held in favour of Mr. John Brown," the Judge said.

"Mrs. Ann Brown wants half of the total value of the company that Mr. John Brown owns. Is up held in favour Mr. John brown," the Judge said.

Mr. Brown and Mrs. Brown, I declare you are both divorced," the Judge said.

DOWN WENT THE HAMMER.

What a lovely sound it was when that hammer went down. I looked at my ex, and she was in tears. She was the one who fucked up our life. Now she was going to pay for it. I had to wait for the letter to confirming. I was divorced. And that did not take long.

+

It was time to see Ann for a while. I still played the bills and sent her food. I called off at the house I knocked at the door and asked can I come in.

It's your house, not mine. Is what I got at the door. Ann was in tears and she looked a mess.

"Ann this is what I propose to you," I said.

"When, do you want me out of the house? I live here on my own now because you have put my boys up in flats," she said in a harsh voice.

"Ann this is what I propose. I will give you this house. Buy you a new car and give you twelve thousand," I said to her.

"John, I did really love you but my sex drive was far higher than yours. You knew that before we were married," Ann said to me.

"Ann, I don't know if you remember our wedding vows. Love, honour and obey. As for love. You loved yourself. There was no room in it for me. As for honour you don't even know the meaning of the word. You cheated on me for twelve years. Rubbing my nose it week in week out. As or obey you always said NO to me remember," I said to her.

Ann looked at me wondering what I was going to say next.

"Ann, remember when we first got married, I told you I was going to make changes to the company. I would be working long hours to make our life better. That's why I was tired when I got home. Yes, because I was tired, I could not make love to you as long I could. That's my fault. But you turned your back on me. And went out seeking other men to screw you. That was your choice. I asked you all the time to stop, and you said NO."

"Ann, do you want the house, a new car and twelve thousand? I said to her.

"Is that all I am worth to you I gave you two boys," Ann said to me.

"Ann as for the boys they are good boys as far as I can see. But you tried to turn them against me and that is unforgivable. And by the way they will be here soon. I have not seen them since the court hearing," I said.

"Ann, for the third time do you want the house, a new car and twelve thousand," I said to her.

"John Yes, I will except your offer. But I still do love you. Even through of all my faults," Ann said to me.

At that moment the boys walked in. The boys were in two minds looking Ann and myself. They chose to hold their mother. Mainly for two reasons. First, she brought them up and because of the court findings.

"Boys have you decided your career route yet. Or would both of you would like to come and work for me. Starting at the bottom," I said.

"Sorry Father we would like to make our own way if you don't mind," they said.

"In that case let me know when you are fixed up with a job. Then you can get on with your lives taking on the rents and so on. Your mother will be staying in this house. I will be signing it over to her soon and she will be getting a new car," I said.

"Father is that all you intend to do for our mother," The boys said to me.

"Boy's, your mother could have had a rich and comfortably life. But she chose the other. I tried and tried to stop her she always said "NO, "I said to them.

"John, you know I loved you...Will you forgive me, "Ann said pleading with me.

"Ann we are divorced now remember. I asked you to stop. You said NO too many times to me. It's over get on with your life you have plenty of male friends. Sorry I should not have said that."