Twelve Hours Pt. 02

Story Info
A short taxi ride home builds up the tension.
831 words
4.11
7k
2
0

Part 2 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sxkt78
sxkt78
70 Followers

9.30pm - 9.50pm

I do have a large bed.

My manhood was stirring in my pants when we were getting off the train. We walked to the taxi rank in silence; awkward silence in a way, but also silence of anticipation. She smiled one of her angelic smiles having glanced at my trousers. She was well aware of what was going on. "Looking forward?" she gave a little laugh.

We got into a Hackney cab, one of those with a large amount of space at the back, separating the riders from the cabby. I gave him my address and the car started moving slowly. We sat at the back, enveloped by darkness. Only the dim lights from the car's dashboards and flashes of street lights occasionally broke up the blackness.

She shifted herself closer to me on the leather seat. I almost moaned in surprise and delight when her hand's long fingers, out of the blue, stroked the bulge in my pants. "Can't wait to wrap my tongue around him," she whispered in my ear. The car rattled on the street that moment and her head bashed against my head. Both of us blurted out laughing - for a short while, the tension was relaxed somewhat.

She took out her phone and opened WhatsApp on her phone. With her angelic look, she started tapping. I watched over her shoulder.

Lisa: Hey, sweetie, you around?

Her friend: Sure thing. What's up?

Lisa: Found a real hunk on the train tonight!

Her friend: Is he hot? Getting lucky tonight?

Lisa: Sizzling. Defo lucky. Want a piece of the action, too?

Her friend: Mmmmm... a pic first?

So her name was Lisa. She was getting her responses quickly. Slightly puzzled at first as to what she was doing, inside a minute it all became clear to me. My cock began travelling up again as it dawned on me that she was inviting another person for a threesome here. I wasn't quite sure it was a man or a woman, though, but I was guessing a woman given some of the language used.

When it came to the pic, she snapped a quick picture of me in the taxi. She was clearly brazenly confident - she was going to my own place, not hers, and was not even talking to me about it, clearly assuming I would not protest. She was right, though, what man would ever reject a threesome?

The response after sending the photo took about a minute. She used the time to glance back at me, smile an angelic smile, immediately followed by licking her lips and testing the hardness of my manhood before returning back to the phone when the message came through.

Lisa's friend: Hot. Yummy. Edible. I am in. What time and where?

"The address?" I did give it to the taxi driver a few minutes before, but did not expect her to remember that, so I dictated it to her.

She didn't even ask me about the time. Decided herself. For some reason, only now, did I notice her WhatsApp profile pic on her phone - please let these be her real tits, I thought to myself.

Lisa: 4 Morrison St. Midnight.

Lisa's friend: Bit late, isn't it?

Lisa: Getting a good fuck of my own first. Get dressed real nice, eh?

Lisa's friend: Sure, gal. Enjoy getting banged up. You're a real slut, aren't you?

Lisa: You know me well. See you soon!

My cock was throbbing by the time she was typing the message about "getting a good fuck" herself first. There was zero doubt now as to how quickly things would move on once inside my flat. Lisa's friend, calling her "a little slut" only served to increase my expectations. I looked at her. She put her phone away and pulled me in for a deep kiss, fondling my cock through my trousers.

The driver would have obviously seen the kiss in the mirror, but said nothing.

It was all well timed as we were just pulling into my street. She got out first, giving me time to pay. I let the driver keep the change and got out.

The street was dark. One of the streetlamps didn't work. I slammed the door behind me and the car moved away. I turned back to her. She was topless. "For heaven's sake, girl, this is a street!" I reprimanded her, on an autopilot, really, but this was a hot sight. A really hot set, exactly like in her profile photo. Good large size, very firm, erect nipples. My hands went up immediately to touch them, completing negating the criticism I just uttered. "Nice, Lisa," I said quietly. "In fact, fucking hot nice. I want them."

"I know you do." She smiled, teasing. We moved towards my door, which was just 10 steps away. It felt very quiet tonight, perhaps just the sexual tension in the air. I turned the key in the door and we entered.

sxkt78
sxkt78
70 Followers