Twelve Hours Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The smell of sex was too overwhelming. I saw no reason to waste time and was soon kissing her pussy lips. A fantastic set -- pink, dripping wet, easy to suck in and tug into my lips. She spread her legs, panting. I glued my face against her, putting my tongue into long vibrations. I loved that sweaty, musty smell of pussy. Loved the reverberating abdomen vibrations she had as I ate it. Loved the raw feeling of my tongue against her, each lick, tug and tongue penetration producing a moan and shiver in her. Loved the feel of her juices on my lips, chin and cheeks.

Kissing deeply and both moaning loudly, we rose to our feet for a moment. By now, she was clinging to me like moth does to a fly. I let her keep kissing me. My hand slipped down towards her crack again. I slipped two fingers in. She was unbelievably moist. Now, I started working her hard. First, I put my two fingers in fast vibrations whilst inside her -- this added friction to the inside of the tunnel and made the outside of my hand tease her clit too. In response, she wheezed into my lips, "Oh..... yyyyeaaah..."

Just watching her face, eyes and lips from inches away -- half-open mouth, eyes shut, expression of pure bliss -- I now increased the finger thrusting pace. Now, my fingers pumped her hard -- so hard that we could both hear the wet slaps with every thrust. I added a third finger, stretching that tight pussy with dozens of plunges. Kissing and licking her tits and shoving those fingers deep, giving her no respite, I controlled her now. Her hot body was now sweaty and clammy and she was wailing in response to any and all fierce cramming of my fingers in there. For now, she was mine, slavishly succumbing to being tormented and tortured. Pure control of her body. At the back of any man's brain, there's a deep desire to just get a woman to shut up, moan and submit. This was one of those moments when I knew what this meant. Complete abandon.

Eventually, we needed to stop and I slipped my fingers out and spread the procured juices over her clit and pussy lips. She sighed longingly. We French-kissed, our tongue fighting for dominance. Overwhelmed, she easily lost, but didn't mind. Now, she was ready for anything.

I did need to be serviced first, though, having just done that for her. She kneeled in front of me, grabbed for straining, veiny cock and pulled it inside her mouth. Holding the base in her hand, stroking the balls with another, she sucked its head hard first. "FUCK!!" I shouted. The furnace surrounding my went straight to my head. I could not but note her tight, shapely, young ass swaying and reached out to rub it. She now wrapped her hands closer to my head and continued sucking -- the tight handjob and blowjob were quite simply overpowering. This was sufficient to make me want to think about nothing else but sticking that dick in that hot pussy.

She settled herself on all fours in front of me. I assessed her body quickly -- large tight ass, ready and heavy pussy and her large hard-nippled tits dangling her. Her being ready to be fucked. I poised the cock and went in. Always such a pleasure stretching them, pushing in. She sighed loudly. Her tight pussy insides were throbbing against me -- going slow was just not an option. The wild took over and I was shoving it in with ferocity. "Oh yeah!" was her response -- her delectable agile body stretched in front of me was shivering already.

Keeping fucking her, I pulled her up to an upright position. With this, I got a good grip on her tits and there was far more friction fucking her with this different angle. Her sighs were now more of shouty moans. Licking her neck and earlobes, I was now thrusting in small numerous quick pushes before pushing her back down again so that I could go for long, forcible cramming it in. Now her shouty moans resembled expressions of pain. One could be mistaken if not for her begging for "More, more!"

The glorious fuckability of this woman cannot be understated. Her vagina tight as if she was a virgin, streams of pussy juice producing slurpy wet sounds with every bang of mine. All this cupped by her firm, blemish-free ass. Then those large tits with tight stretched areolas and stiff nipples. Unlike Lily, who had this romantic angelic quality about even at times like this, Alyssa felt more like a hooker for whom you don't have to pay and doesn't look at the clock but just enjoys it and knows exactly what men want.

She also let me experiment whilst at it. I could go slower or faster and at different angles and she enjoy it all without directing me. She seemed to naturally know what men want and when they want it.

I was now picking up speed -- and her shouts were louder and more close together. The harsher and more brutal my thrusts were, the more her butt cheeks muscles were rippling -- outstanding! But most of all the drugging feeling of stretching her and being surrounded by the warm bath of her juices and seeing my hard rugged cock vanish between those ass cheeks was what drove my arousal to new heights.

I can't remember how long it lasted. In the corner of my eye, I did notice Lily now ready for more, but before that the savagery and viciousness of the fuck had reached another level: treating her like a beast of burden, unconstrained by inhibitions and spurred by her repeated "requests" for "more" and "harder", I landed hard ferocious slaps on her ass a large number of times, watching and being fired up more by them growing redder.

When a woman lets a man release his darkest deepest desires and digs deep into his sexual nature, she will find this craving for submitting her to his will, this lust for power, domination and for her crawling in front of him begging for mercy and more at the same time.

Stage 4

Although Alyssa didn't cum this time around -- I imagine it was close -- there was on fire. When Lily approached and she saw her, she simply wanted more and even wilder. "Join the fun!"

Next minute, I was on my back and Lily was riding me in reverse cowgirl position. On bent legs, she controlled the amount of penetration easily, bouncing up and down on me. Her tight butt was for me to enjoy. Her fucktunnel felt just a little bit less tight than Alyssa's, but it felt I was going in deeper.

Alyssa was right next to her, of course, squeezing her tits. She then walked around and reached for my balls, squished somewhat under the pressure of Lily's bouncing body. This time, Lily was loud and vocal with her moans. She was throwing herself down on me quite powerfully; just watching her butt move but not seeing her clit and tits made me focus entirely on the sensations, and this felt more intense. I grabbed her thighs from behind, helping her lift them resulting in better, more forcible thrusts.

We stopped for just a little while to give Lily a break to recover, but there was no break for me -- immediately, Alyssa slipped it into her mouth and gave it a hard suck before another minute of reverse cowgirl followed.

All of us were now in a rather dizzying state. Such constant arousal is a drug and we were essentially on crack. I went with what the girls wanted. They went into a 69 position -- Alyssa at the bottom and Lily sprawled above her. When my stiff dick pushed through into Lily's pussy, it was just above Alyssa's hungry mouth -- and she proceeded to lick it. If you've never had it -- the combination of pushing through a young tight vagina and having your balls sucked at the same time, you simply have not yet lived. While I was picking up speed, Alyssa was alternating between licking my balls and my undershaft and sucking on her friend's clit. Lily wasn't idle, of course, and on the other end was eating Alyssa out.

My hands on Lily's butt, I was pushing in. Driven by her internal heat but also Alyssa's licks and the hoarse moans of them both, I was soon drilling her hard and fast. Lily, licked by Alyssa and fucked by myself, was soon beginning to lose the battle and had to just focus her pleasure. She was no longer able to lick Alyssa's clit; her face ground into one of her thighs.

"Slap her!" Alyssa ordered. "Slap the bitch!"

Oh I was so happy to oblige. With this, I first removed my cock from Lily and pushed it into Alyssa. Once there, I landed harsh, rough slaps on Lily's ass. Lily shrieked with pleasure, but did so much more than that. I turned around to look back, looking at my cock inside her friend's mouth. "Yes, master," she played the game, "shut that bitch's face!" She grabbed Alyssa's hands and pushed them down immobilising them. This was a call for me -- what followed was my cock moving in and out of Alyssa's mouth. But both me and Lily meant business -- what started as slow motion became, and fast, harsh face-fucking. Continuing to hold Alyssa's hands down, which made her completely powerless against the thrusts of my cock inside her helpless mouth, she was now able to eat her out again. And as she was doing that, I was ramming into Alyssa's face harder and harder and harder. In-out, in-out, in-out, shameless, ruthless. She tried to moan but it was of no use -- there was too much dick in her mouth.

I let her have just one break through this. She let out an incomprehensible animalistic sound, grunting out some of my cum. I traced the line of her lips with my cock, smearing the cum around. "OH FUCK!!!" she roared.

"Shut up and be a good slut!" Lily shouted from over her pussy. I went back in again into her wide-open, gaping mouth. Grabbed her head, locking it in place, and began the attack: relentless, thrusts deeper and deeper inside, easily hitting the back of her throat each time. Her body started writhing when my dick went for full deep throat. I pulled it out leaving behind frothy-looking cum on her lips, chin and lips. "FU--!!!!" she started a shout, but it was stifled by another powerful thrust. I stayed in longer, all of my dick inside her face, just my tight-skinned mushroom-shaped balls outside. A few seconds in, then out. And repeat.

Lily wasn't idle during this. This was so ferocious and rough that she wanted to see it. She turned around and straddled Alyssa's hips to get a good view, immobilising her arms with her knees and thighs. Despite her not being the one to be face-fucked and deep-throated, she was clearly frenzied herself. Calling Alyssa "bitch", "whore" and "cunt" and ordering her to "open wider", she was now slapping her tits hard. Whenever my cock would stop for a full deep throat of her bitch of a friend, gagging her, Lily and would go for a deep French kiss; at others I would also slap her own tits.

We probably did this routine -- my stiff dick inside Alyssa's now-raw mouth, then out -- at least 15 times. She was then wheezing, grunting, spitting out my cum, which was forming bubbles in her mouth. She was panting erratically, her voice hoarse as she was coming back to some control after the repeated gagging experience. Frenzy doesn't quite describe it -- this was a free-for-all and extreme animal party.

But Lily wanted more. She didn't quite come yet and egged on by the smell of my sex -- the cum covering her friend's face -- was just too enticing. All it took was to face-sit her. The lube -- my cum -- was already there. She ground herself into Alyssa's face -- just on a crusade to get herself to cum. Who was under her didn't seem to matter. I rose to my feet and fed her my hard, aching cock, not forgetting to squeeze her both tits in my large hands, pinching her tight, engorged nipples. With strong decisive circular movements, smearing my cum all over Alyssa's face and eyes, she was quickly getting there. This was dirty and filthy. Alyssa was just a recipient here -- a tool to get her what she wanted. My cum was everywhere -- on her lips, chin, cheek, eyes and in her hair. And, of course, now on Lily's pussy lips.

Letting go of my cock, she roared out "Oh fucking YEAH!!!" Her body being overwhelmed by sensations, she began convulsing. She would've yelled more, but those were muffled by my cock back in her mouth.


12