Twelve Hours Pt. 16

Story Info
Glory holes, fisting and an unexpected arrival.
2.6k words
4.64
11.3k
4
0

Part 16 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

7:00 -- 7:30

"Ok, boys," Alyssa turned to me and Ron, winking at us seductively. "Lechery time."

"What," I grinned, "so far wasn't debauchery enough?"

"Nope," she retorted, faking scorn. "Not like this."

She'd taken us already to another door. I wondered out loud, touching her arm, "I was wondering, how many more of these rooms have you got in this House of Porn?"

She giggled. "You have noooo idea."

We entered. I know this shouldn't be the case anymore, but once more, I came to a halt in astonishment.

"Oh shit," Ron blurted out.

Before our eyes was a glory hole room. This brightly lit tiled-floors whitewashed space was completely free of furniture. Right smack in the middle of the room was a wooden, but sturdy-looking cubical construction, painted white just like the walls of the room, about 2 m tall ( or 6.5 ft if you prefer), basically tall enough to accommodate the height of an average person. The walls, since all was cubical, seemed to be the same length. The front face of this wooden cube had a door in it, currently closed. The left and right face had both a circular hole each. "Who-hoo!" I exclaimed. This looked promising.

But there was more. To the back of the room, there were three other holes, each about one metre or 3 ft apart. These were larger -- much taller and much wider, apparently able to accommodate not just a cock like the previous ones, but an entire human body. Two of these were at hip-height with the third at about head-level. Above these holes, screwed into the walls were a series of metal bolts with straps hanging from them. I walked up closer to examine this. Behind these holes was a small contained space with just a mattress to lie on.

"Fucking hell!" It was obvious what this wall. These were so that a woman would lie on the mattress on the inside, but her ass would be on the inside. The straps were obviously for her legs to by pulled up and held tightly up. A man wouldn't know who was inside, just having a pussy to fuck. I now understood what she meant by lechery -- this was a total and absolute depravity and objectification. Ron and I shared another high five.

"Boys," Lily sighed, enjoying pretending decency.

"We need to get ready for you guys, so you don't know who is where." Make yourself comfy outside for 5 minutes or so and we'll call you.

We obeyed, rather willingly.

We found two separate settees outside, close enough to the door to be able to hear them call us. It was awkward -- two heterosexual guys, completely naked with cocks still erect. It was one thing fucking those sluts earlier, being busy with the girls, but entirely another to have a conversation, stark naked. "Care to tell me how you know then?" I broke the silence.

He seemed a bit reluctant answering, although I might have been reading too much into the situation, but apparently, he has known Alyssa for a few years and has been coming to her group parties and gangbang parties for a few years. He often stops over on his way to work here. He was talking slowly, like he was mincing his words, giving me an impression he was not telling me everything. Mentioned nothing about how he knew Lily and Sofia, for instance. "We're ready! We're at the back!" Sofia's high-pitched voice, followed by giggling stopped our conversation, preventing me from asking any more. We got up and went back into the room.

The view was incredible and somewhat preposterous. A white wall with three pussies on it. Quite carnal. Us libertines approached them. I picked the one in the middle. By now, despite not seeing their faces, I was able to recognise them from their twats -- I knew this one was Lily's. Regardless, seeing just her slit and ass hole and her legs spread out and up was incredibly filthy.

Ron went for the pussy higher up, on the far left, grinding his face into that pink snatch straight away -- fleshy, passionate eating out. We heard her moans in an instant -- this was Sofia. I wrapped my hand around my cock and slapped Lily's pussy lips, getting her to purr. I pressed it harder, and thoroughly slid it up and down spreading her lips, watching them open, exposing the pink wet flesh. The purrs got louder. I spread my legs, getting into the position to fuck her -- it crossed my mind that this was the same kind of thing one does before taking a leak in a toilet. Then I buried that cock in that pussy. She moaned at first thrust. This was making me real horny -- she felt tighter than normal, and with her legs immobilised, I could use my fingers easily, spreading her pussy folds wider going in. I started pumping -- she felt different, hotter and wetter -- perhaps because I just saw her cunt? -- making it nastier and dirtier. Soon, I was drilling that box, watching her open and spread for me, pumping and occasionally staying in balls-deep. I couldn't see, but hoped she'd be grabbing her tits, which she might have done given the guttural sounds she was making. I gave her a short break, slapping her pussy fiercely. She gave a shrill, which I took as a signal for more punishment, plunging into her with renewed ferocity, this pressing and squeezing her clit -- love how her hole seems to squirm and writhe around me; I yelled loudly watching that dick bury itself in that nasty accommodating young cunt. Learning against the wall, I put my hips into a harsh, brutal forward movement, like a relentless pendulum unwilling to stop. Her screams, only just muted by the wall, pierced the air and she yelled several obscenities, among them, "Plug that cunt with your dick!", "Fuck your bitch!" and "Keep owning your bitch!"

Afterwards, I thought those were very original.

I was done with her for now, moving over to another hole, but she got no respite -- Ron replaced me when I moved, instantly cramming his tool into her -- her screams and begging for more fucking thus never stopped. Before eating out Sofia, I felt like more fucking and so moved one to hole to the left, burying myself into Alyssa. Already worked up and I didn't wait with any pussy foreplay, simply pushed through, greeted by her moans. She was trembling around me, particularly hot twitching against me deeper in.

Suddenly, I realised that my hand would reach from here to another hole and without stopping thrusting, I reached over to the left and, unceremoniously, stuck two fingers into Sofia's pussy, feeling how dripping wet she was, stretching her hard. Suddenly, a splendid idea crossed my mind -- one of the filthiest that night. If that ass and pussy was unable to move, why not... Aaahhh! I rammed into Alyssa more just at the thought of it, and moved over to Sofia, making space for Ron there. Looked like Lily was getting a break now.

I stood in front of Sofia now, deciding to ignore Ron next to me and focusing entirely on Sofia and my plan for her.

First, I simply kissed and licked her pussy, tugging her folds into my mouth, darting my tongue in, tasting her, eating her. Predictably, she responded with moans. Then I put in motion the first part of my plan. Using two thumbs of my hands, spread her wide open until I saw a gaping hole there. Yummy -- dark and wet. Dripping in cum already. No wonder, Ron just finished working on her. She kept moaning and purring, almost hesitantly -- I think she was starting to think this will be different. Using my thumbs, pushing them deeper and deeper, I was slowly relaxing her pussy muscles there, gradually making that entry hole slightly wider, now using thumbs and index fingers to stretch her open. Licked her again, tasting her cum. "Aaaawww—" she was purring behind the wall.

"You just wait." I was now moving to stage two. I pushed two fingers in first as deep as they would go and use the other (right) hand to rub and tease her clit, then ground my lips against her tugging her folds, sucking them in between my lips. Her gasps were getting much louder now. I added a third finger into her pussy now. Licked her again and now took my fingers out of her, now all covered with her cum -- I used her juices on the back of my hand as lube for her pussy. More gasps and now clearly stirring of the upper part of her body -- vibrations passing down her groin and legs.

Now four fingers in. Her teenage hole, all flowing with juices, was visibly stretching and my fingers were able to move in deeper and deeper.

"Fuck, man, this is good!" Ron noticed what I was doing, stopping fucking Alyssa. "Girls, you want to see this!" He unfastened their feet letting them step onto the floor. I sensed their presence behind me, but beyond that, paid no attention. Well, just a bit to Lily, whose tits grazed my back -- but I kept going. "Shit," she whispered. They all knew where this was going.

Five fingers. Sofia's thighs started twitching and shaking and she began wailing. Slowly moving my palm in and out of her now, I was moving in deeper and deeper. The wet sticky heat around my fingers was unbelievable. At first, I needed to keep my fingers curled up, but she was stretching with every second more and more and now I could stretch them out, feeling her up proper deep. Her wails were becoming wilder. "Oh yeah—yeah—" her voice was pleading for more. My entire palm was now inside her, up to my wrist.

"Shit, I would suck your dick, but I can't miss this!" Lily exclaimed behind my ear. I smiled. I kept my hand steady inside Sofia now and sucked on her folds.

Now. Stage three. All it took now was to move my arm forward to move her hips around, fist-fucking her. One of the filthiest most whorish thing you can see! Turning my hand around inside her, grazing past her moist insides, I had my palm upwards -- moving any fingers meant I was easily teasing her fuck tunnel -- all the while pushing her groin around with my arm. The wet pressure of her pussy walls against me was indescribable -- throbbing, pulsating and oozing cream every second. She was no longer wailing, but yelling and screaming now, high-pitched "words" unable to understand by anyone.

"Bitch, you are a total whore now!" Alyssa shouted.

"Open that cunt more for your master, huh?" Lily added.

I put my other hand to tease her clit now and simultaneously used my fist inside her to lift her and sway her hips from the inside. I licked her clit again. She kept shouting and begging for more -- and she was getting it! I was picking up speed. Her ass swayed first, now buckled around more and more. The more fist-fucking she got, the louder, more out of control she was.

I felt Lily's hand on my dick now and Alyssa's on my balls, massaging them; this spurred me on to become more frantic with Sofia, sliding deep inside her past a sea of convulsing cum, eliciting wild screams for her -- it was obvious she was thrashing around on the mattress now, probably squeezing her tits. No wonder -- the poor slut was stretched to her limit.

When she came, my fist was squeezed so hard, it almost pushed it out. Thrashing around, she bellowed a wheezy "FUCK YEAHHHH!!" with fortitude unimaginable for an 18 year old girl.

I slowly pulled out my fist. It was dripping in female cum. Alysa and Lily rose to their feet, hungrily licking it off.

* * *

Sofia needed more than usual to recover after this, so Alyssa and Lily stayed with her there. First, though, Ron and I were instructed to proceed to the glory holes in the middle of the room.

"You didn't know this, but someone is in there already," Alyssa informed us.

Wait a minute! Who the hell could this be? There's no one else in the house and all the girls are in the room already! I looked quizzically at Lily. "Told you you'd know this morning." I remember the conversation from earlier on.

"Who?"

"Just fuck her first, then we open the door." I felt she was dismissing me, but my needy cock wouldn't let me think straight. Ron pulled me by my arm anyhow.

"Come on, man! More pussy, eh?"

It was hard to argue with that. Sighing, with some resignation, we walked over to the cubical structure, pushing our hard-ons through the circular holes in the wall. We heard some movement inside the cell, the creaking of the floorboards inside.

I felt some female fingers wrap around my cock, grabbing it hard, then some steamy mouth and tongue beginning to work on it. Fuck! Not seeing what was happening felt so filthy -- this must've been what the girls got just minutes ago over there. The fingers were very deft and expert, working extremely well in tandem with the lips. The tongue applied strong pressure against its girth. She was coaxing some cum out of me in a flash. I moaned loudly just swaying my hips back and forward against the cube's walls. She sucked it hard, focusing mostly on the head, exactly how I like it, with frequent loud wet slurping sounds.

Then she switched to the other side of her cell to suck Ron. I waited -- impatiently, I have to say, just listening to his moans and more slurping sounds -- before she got back to me. She started going more frequently between the dicks, harder, deep-throat sucks, but just 10-15 seconds at a time.

Then a short, strange and eerie break. I almost felt like yelling "Hello!" to check with whoever was inside, but suddenly felt a pussy slowly impaling itself on my cock. Who-hoo! Hot, flaming hot! It was a tight pussy, although not as tight as any of the other girls, but sizzling nonetheless. The girl inside was gasping and moaning pushing herself against my aching dick. I felt there was something familiar about those sounds, but I couldn't place my finger on it, particularly not now! I heard Ron's groans and moans soon, too; clearly, the cell was small enough for her to get fucked on one end and suck a dick through the hole on the other end.

"Now?" I said loud enough for Ron to hear.

"Yeah!"

The cocks started moving hard and fast, face-fuck her on Ron's end and ramming hard into her on another. The pussy was dripping wet already, but her moans were now gagging reflexes -- in between the two dicks, she was trapped and being demolished and clearly loved it.

This was cut shorter on Ron's side. She was clearly a very good cock-sucker: his cock launch on her throat was working; his moaning was getting louder, more erratic and soon I heard his grunts and groans, more and more frequent until he was clearly blowing his load on her face.

"Oh my God!" she panted.

I knew that voice! Suddenly, I got rather anxious and really needed to know who this was.

Alyssa and Lily joined us when I was knocking on the cube's door. "Open the door now?" I was getting impatient. "Now?" Getting more insistent and annoyed.

The latch on the other side moved. I took one step back to make space for the door. The door swung open.

My jaw dropped. "Katie?!"

She smiled, Ron's cum trickling down her chin.

Ron came around to see what she looked like, stroking his cock. "Katie who?"

"Uh." My voice betrayed my nerves. "Katie as in my girlfriend Katie."