Twelve Hours Pt. 20

Story Info
We have a revenge on Katie. At last.
2.1k words
3.44
3.6k
3

Part 20 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sxkt78
sxkt78
70 Followers

EPILOGUE -- PART 1

Turns out Katie did actually leave the house by now. I could've and should've known. She left me a note near the front door she needed to go to work. For all I knew, this could've been true, but I didn't care. There was no comparison. All this time she had been playing me, all those months, blocking me, setting out rules, boundaries—and where did that get you now, eh?

"Revenge?" Lily's mouth was in my ear. I turned my head towards her rapidly and quizzically. "Want revenge on her?" she clarified. There was definite mischief in her eyes.

I nodded without hesitation, my heartbeat quickening. I didn't think much.

"Where?"

"Her own bed, of course," she hissed. My lips curled voluntarily in a satisfied smile.

"Now, listen—" she whispered and began telling me her idea.

* * *

It was a few minutes after five in the afternoon when she arrived. We knew this would be the case as this is typically when she comes back from work. We knew when she'd enter the room from the tapping of her shoes on the stairs and then on the landing before the door opened.

Her jaw dropped in a mixture of rage and incredulity. "Get off of my boyfriend!" she yelled at Lily. She had been riding me for a few minutes already.

"No." She swayed over me, smiling maliciously. "He's no longer yours -- he's mine now." She leaned against the sheets on her arms. "You wouldn't fuck him like a good bitch and you've lost him!" she kept grinning. She rose and, ignoring her, arched her back, pushing her tits forward, and ached in pleasure. Her pussy squeezed my cock.

Katie put her hands together, as if to pray, watching for a few seconds in disbelief, then raked her fingers through her hair before mumbling to me, "I am your girlfriend? What—are you doing?"

I ignored her, focusing on the dripping wetness around my cock and the young tits above me.

"Get off him, you bitch!" Katie blurted out, losing control.

Lily laughed at her. "He's mine now." She bent over me, grinding her pussy harder against me. Her hair tickled my face.

"You brought it on yourself!" I snapped.

With that, and Lily's constant moaning and the creaking of the bed, Katie dropped to the floor, sobbing, her face in her hands. Lily gave out a satisfied chuckle in response, grinning at me, and getting a grin back. The pent-up bitch on the floor was getting what she deserved. Our plan was working.

Lily was working my cock well. She rose up again and I grabbed her hips. I felt I like I could practically eat those delicious tits. She rose her hands up to her hair, looking down at Katie with spite.

With effort, on shaky knees, Katie got up, tears flowing down her cheeks. Gasping, Katie reminded her, "You might not get to fuck him again now that he's mine." This sent Katie, now sitting on the bed, into another burst of tears. Circling her ass above me, using my cock to fuck her, Lily added, "Should she join us for her last chance, honey?"

Overwhelmed by her wet insides around me, I just said, "Whatever you wish, love—"

"Hah! See?" Lily laughed, grinding her pelvis against my hips. "My wish is his command."

Distraught and overwhelmed, Katie sat next to me on the bed, helplessly watching Lily bouncing on me, joyfully and loudly moaning as my dick penetrated her. Katie raked her hand through her hair, crying, defeated. She wept something to me, I think it, "Do you want me to?", but I couldn't quite make it out through Lily's loud moans. Her tits looked fabulous -- seemed a bit bigger than normal, although it could be my imagination. I licked my lips in satisfaction out of us teaching Katie a proper lesson.

Katie whispered "Ok, I will!" through her teeth, but this was drowned under Lily's and my own gasps. I loved how that pussy was pulsating against me!

My ex-girlfriend started taking off my clothes. "Geez," I thought casting a quick glance at her sideways, "why does she even have to have the bra? -- Lily knows to have her tits all nice and accessible." Lily was now pushing her ass down rhythmically, her hole rhythmically meeting my cock, practically ferociously. My balls slapped against her ass; I grabbed her hot hips, helping her maintain the pace. Our eyes locked onto each other's; it was as if Katie, who kept shedding those tears, was not even there. Lily's hair was cascading down to her arms, as always, an angelic look whilst whoring away. My kind of Lily.

Katie now switched from shaking and crying to sobbing angrily as she was undressing. We kind of registered her practically slamming her clothes down on the floor, but this was just some background noise. On some level, she would've known already she has lost and that it was just some last piss-poor attempt that was doomed to fail. She could not possibly compete with Lily; I was sure she knew it. Shouting some insults at Lily, and possibly me, she sat down angrily on the other end of the bed, at the headboard, now taking the last piece of her garment -- her panties.

I loved the knowledge that from there she would have the view from our rears of my dick pushing up Lily's cunt. She didn't even try to interfere. Ignoring her bursting into tears, Lily rose up, her eyes wide open, moaning loudly, riding me again, her mouth wide open. Her loud yells of pleasure were incredible -- she looked just now like an 18 year old losing her virginity, a look of pure innocence on her face. Resting her both hands against my chest, the controlled her movements, getting exactly what she wanted. She was pure fire, and it was impossible to shout out "Fuck yeah!" as the sensations were overwhelming me.

She stopped just in time to give me a break; I would cum otherwise. Slipping off me, she turned to Katie. "Suck him." The order was calm and commanding. Katie obeyed, crawling up to me and pulling my tool into her mouth. It was good, but clearly no comparison to Katie. Lily crept up to near me and looked lovingly into my eyes. Two lovers getting revenge -- it doesn't get better than this.

"Ride his dick," Lily barked another order and it was soon obeyed. My dick slipped in easily; she was not as tight as Lily, but she rode well and it was tight. I reached up to grab her tits. "Keep those hips moving and stop crying!" It was time for my ordering her about now. Lily laughed in malice and kissed me on my cheek. Katie's tits felt good under my touch -- they were full and tight. She was being a good girl. I just wished her nipples were harder. She supported herself on her hands against my thighs, keeping on riding. She was getting wetter and wetter now, succumbing to my up thrusts.

"Is she pleasing you, my love?" Lily addressed me. Katie was gasping and moaning now; I moved my hands down to her hips, and she had ground her hips against my, creating more friction. I have to say I loved it. She was behaving.

Eventually, she leaned forward towards me and I intensified the thrusts, my balls banging against her, hard. Her nipples, darkening and firmer now, were reacting. Lily kissed me deeply. "He's mine now," she informed her, rising a few seconds later. Katie tried to stay on for longer and increased her pace, her pussy meeting my cock now ferociously as if trying to show she can be a good slut, too. I enjoyed it; she was finally getting how to be submissive. It was just too little and late, lady!

Soon, accompanied by some shrill lamentations, she was pushed off. "Sit." Lily quipped at her. I doubled that order looking at her fiercely. She sat back at the headboard, looking glum and frustrated.

I got up from the bed. Katie lied down on her back, her legs spread wide, hanging over the edge. Standing up, my cock was just at the level of her pussy. One legs over my shoulder while rubbing her pussy with my creaming head. There was no comparison between fucking this young willing body and Katie's one. Katie's felt reluctant, forcing itself to take me in. Lily was not just tighter and stretching her resulted in grinding harder through her; she existed for the cock. She was out of my dreams: existing for my pleasure, willing to be ravished, destroyed, giving herself to me with abandon. Her every moved, every twitch of her muscles testified to this. Compared to her, Katie was a dried-up shell.

I love seeing my dick buried in her cunt. Those little veins on my cock, the wet spilling out of her, the dirt of it all. I grabbed one of her tits, moulding it to my liking. "Having fun watching?" Lily addressed the poor woman behind her, rising slightly, laughing. Holding her leg over my shoulder tightly, I pushed the other one down to the sheets, pushing in: hard and viciously. She responded instantly in kind with gasps, moans and somewhat erratic breathing. I grabbed her tit again, pulled up her hips just slightly for a better angle and kept going, her entire figure pushed around against my thrusts. The awesome bitch was sprawled in front of me, puffing and now shouting. Katie got forgotten.

I almost came, of course, but she knew when to stop. (I wouldn't have, I don't think.)

"Last chance." Lily turned back to Katie, now kneeling on the bed. "See how you compare!"

Slowly, Katie crawled over to where the bed was still warm after Lily's body and where sheets were wet with our sex. She positioned herself just like Lily had. A leg over my shoulder, ready to be fucked. "Remember you gotta be good to keep him!" warned Lily. We knew what the outcome would be, though.

I launched a swift attack on her pussy in no time. She was wet alright, but there was that sensation of making herself do it, not helped by the sight of tears drying up on her face. Katie did suck one of her own tits, and I have to admit that was quite hot. Her insides were slick and wet alright, but it all felt like it wasn't quite natural but forced. She tried to submit for a show, but was working against herself, and it showed. Even her shouts and moans sounded awkward.

"From the back," I said. "Lily, back here!" I barked an order in arousal. Katie, distraught, was pushed aside. Moments later I was fucking Lily again. She ground her face into the sheets as I buried myself into her pussy having that perfect, blemish-free ass in front of me, jiggling, adding to the sensations as I was ramming my cock into her. Like a steel rod, the thrusts were easy as the hole was willing and eager. Her young nubile body was moving in perfect unison against me, instantly driving me crazy. "Fuck, bitch! I love you!"

Katie burst into tears again, hearing this, and got worse when Lily came back with the hoarse, "And I love being your slut!"

"Come on, pull yourself together," I addressed Katie, harshly. "Your turn, isn't it?"

She was too angry, too shaky and too erratic to be any kind of match to her competitor -- outside of the fact that the outcome was predetermined anyhow! She was too passive, too. I slapped her ass when thrusting her, but this didn't spring her into action, either.

It was judgment time now, and it was swift and merciless.

I pulled out of her. "Out!" She began to shake involuntarily, weeping, disintegrating into a sorry mess. "Out of this room, this house and my life!" It felt satisfying to say this.

"Please—"

I cut it short. "OUT!" This was a shout and a command.

Lily laughed gutturally. "Looks like you lost, didn't you, now he's all mine!"

Sobbing, her body convulsing and lips quivering, she began picking her clothes from the floor and leaving. On trembling legs, she limped towards the door. "Don't forget to be real woman next time around!" Lily mocked her.

Grinning at each other, we were listening to her sounds of wailing dying down as she was walking out and towards the door downstairs. Eventually, the door slammed behind her.

"Fuck, what a stupid bitch," Lily commented through partially gritted teeth, but it came out joyful.

"Yeah," I whispered in satisfaction. "Good to have that prude out of here and have a real woman in my life." I grinned and kissed her passionately.

When we came back for air, she said, "Down in your office? With a real woman?"

I nodded.


sxkt78
sxkt78
70 Followers