Twelve Hours Pt. 21

Story Info
A rough fuck with Lily to crown the day.
2k words
4.8
7.1k
1
0

Part 21 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sxkt78
sxkt78
70 Followers

EPILOGUE - PART 2

We didn't waste time in the office. This was to crown the last day, night and the achievement of humiliating my ex-girlfriend and getting her out of my life. We hadn't quite planned this, but did know walking downstairs to here that it would be rough, even for us.

"Be your slut?" she asked opening the door to the office. There was my wooden desk here, a sofa and a couple of chairs around a coffee table. We were mostly interested in the sofa here.

"Be my slave," I said, closing the door behind us and walking to stand next to the sofa. "My fuck hole." I licked my lips in anticipation.

"Your fuckmeat?" she took it to the next level.

I nodded and beckoned her to suck my dick. "Hard."

She dropped to her knees instantly and lost absolutely no time. Her lips circled it, squeezed hard and deep instantly. There was no prelude. "Fuck!" I shouted. My rigid cock was already against the back of her throat and she was deep-throating me. She held it in for a few minutes and then came up for air, strings of cum dripping from her chin. She looked up at me, letting the head of my dick trace around her lips and the cum drip off her chin to the floor. It was steaming hot.

The rod was soon back in her mouth. She was going hard, deep, gagging and moaning on it. She pulled out for a few short seconds, again cum dripping off her chin and fingers, and came back for one more again. Her hand wrapped around me tightly as her mouth was bobbing on it. "Shit!" I gasped; this was unbelievable, enough to get me to almost black out. She removed the hand and her mouth slid all the way down, my dick back at the back of her throat, feeling her convulsing mouth muscles around it; she held out a good few seconds before starting to gag. She slid out with a husky groan, small bulbs of cum on her moist tongue, lips and chin, dripping down to her tits.

"Sofa," I ordered. She knew this would be hard. With tiny squeaks of anticipation, she sprawled herself on the sofa, spreading her thighs high and wide, exposing her cunt to my hungry eyes. "Glad you don't play hard to get, slut!" I commented dryly and put my cock in, immediately going hard. She bit her lips under the assault. She was tight, ready and responsive. Inside her, there was proper fire and, it felt like, a stream of cum heating up my cock.

Shouting "Yes, yes, YES!" almost incessantly, she grabbed the cushions behind her head, pushing her groin up. The steel rod was moving in easily. Faced with the brutal savage assault, she could only keep shouting and grabbed the cushions even tighter. I grabbed her young saucy tits, squeezing savagely.

I needed more submission, though. I withdrew for a moment. "Pull that ass up!" I commanded. With her eyes almost scared for a moment, but also clearly excited beyond belief, she raise her lower body up so that her ass was in the air, her cunt pointing upwards. That is, her head and tits part of her body were on the sofa, but everything else was raised and waiting for me.

I stepped one of my legs onto the sofa. Her both legs were now running past her head - a sort of butter churner position. Completely exposed.

The dick went in almost like butter, too. She yelled and swore as I did. The angle was fantastic and I easily buried myself, again and again, balls-deep. She now went into continuous wailing. At first, I fucked her facing her; now, I moved around and did the same facing away. The angle was slightly different this way, allowing for more friction, generating louder yelling. Not looking at her at all now, just looking down at my dick going inside her helpless cunt gave me that sensation of power. The tightness was incredible and the pulsating against my cock was incredibly strong. The fucking got not just wild now, but also mechanistic in a way - it was just me and her pussy. I slapped her ass, spurring her on. The never-ending fucking, each thrust going deep, and the harshness of it was driving her not only crazy, but more submissive, too. "Fuck your slave!" she managed to gargle out. I slapped her again, harder than previously. Her shouts were becoming louder.

Facing away from her, I essentially sat down on her, leaning over to support myself against the coffee table next to the sofa and kept thrusting wildly, hearing her helpless, vixen screams. "Good bitch," I praised her upon completion.

"Lie on the floor." She did. I could see goosebumps all over her body now. She lied on her back, spreading her thighs and raising her arms behind her head. The fucking resumed - rhythmical, methodical, relentless. She was wheezing "yesses" without a break as my cock kept lodging itself into her. I slapped her tits hard several times. She was now essentially roaring, her body entirely on fire. She was no longer a woman, just a cock receptacle. She tried to raise her head at a point and I forcefully brough her down to the floor. "Behave, slut!" She uttered a guttural sound in response, her sweaty body jerking under the powerful thrusts.

"Up and against the desk!" My next order had her bend over my large desk. Legs spread wide, the rock hard nipples of her aching tits grazing the surface. I rammed into her easily from the back. Begging for mercy through constant moaning, she was not getting any; I punished her with several slaps on the ass. I grabbed her ass with my two hands at first, but soon was pulling her hips against my thrusts. She kept on screaming in pleasure loudly, her head almost buried onto the table.

I pulled her arms, crossing them on her back, for a more submissive feel and grabbed her hair, getting a sensation of riding an actual horse. Her moans were just spurring me on as I was constantly getting that hole to spew more juices. No question, she was playing her role of a fuckmeat well.

I walked around to where she was lying on the table. "Open," I stated firmly. The cum-wet cock moved in easily for a face-fuck. She gagged, but kept going, sucking and slurping on the cum dripping down to the table. Like a wild animal, she took it in, sucking it hard and deep, her tongue washing all over me, from the balls to the head; complete unabashed frenzy.

She went back on the floor soon, though, and we went back into the butter churner position. Facing her on bent legs my dick was moving vertically down into her; hard, merciless thrusts, going deep inside her with my balls delightfully squashing against her pussy. Her eyes were like saucers, large and wide. Sweat streamed down her face and her tits heaved rapidly as the cock stretched her open with no abandon again and again. I alternated between long and short thrusts; not sure which was better. The long are filthier and seemed to make her shout more and drool more, but the short ones get even more friction and allow time to slap her ass and tits. She looked at me with hazy, unseeing eyes, and my own vision was blurry. The kept bringing back out the mix of male and female cum that was dripping to the floor, being smeared there, drifting back up to my nostrils, spurring me on further.

I put her now back on the sofa fucking her from the read. Her head ground into the cushions, packing the manhood in her easily and in long thrusts. Through gritted teeth, she would beg me to "fuck your slut" and treat her "like a whore". She started going into cry-like shouts, repeating fuck fuck FUCK! constantly. When I picked up the speed, brutally cramming into her, stretching her wide and slapping her ass until her skin began going properly pink, she went into full-on begging, roaring like a wild animal to fuck her more.

She was to serve her master better, though. I stopped moving and it was her task now to move against me, which she did masterfully. Holding on to the back of the sofa, she was now pushing against me, fucking herself with my dick, groaning and cursing as she did so. A proper sex slave serving her master, shouting in pleasure while being torn through.

It was not possible for me to stay still for long, though, and soon enough, I grabbed her hair with one hand, cupped and squeezed her tit with another and launched another fucking assault. The thrusts getting more powerful, I pushed her face down on the sofa, that ass arching up and put my hips into machine-fast thrust, fucking hard in ferocious animalistic frenzy, hearing her sofa-muffled screams as I was tearing through her flesh. In frenzy, I shouted, "Take that cock, you filthy slut!" She lost the ability to use words, and just gargled something complete incomprehensible.

"FUCK YEAH!!" I screamed, satisfied. "What a good, obedient whore you are." I pulled her by the hair towards me into a demanding, aggressive French kiss.

I was beginning to feel I wanted to cum into that filthy, obedient body now, but still had some more ideas. I lied down on the sofa on my back myself now. She was told to squat over me. The dick went straight up into her. No work for me here; just her crouching and moving over me, circling her hips, using the dick to fuck her. She was now wheezing with pleasure, beginning to lose her voice after what was now half an hour of feral, ruthless fuck-fest. Her nipples were now looking huge, engorged and rock-hard.

Wheezing through her teeth, she leaned back a bit for better angle, supporting herself against the sofa's arm, allowing us both to see that cock move into her with ease. I beckoned at her, desiring more, and faster, pounding. She leaned over into a missionary-style position. Grabbing and squeezing her ass, I put my hips into a series of fast and rapid thrusts, immediately getting back those wheezy and imploring moans.

We were getting close now. How many times she must've cum by now, I couldn't possibly count, but I needed to now, and soon.

Back on the floor, we went back into the butter churner. This time, I ignored her wails, screams, moans and wheezing, and focused entirely on me. I didn't look at her, I didn't register her; as my dick went down into her, it was now all about my dick and her slurpy, wet pussy getting me the release I wanted.

She was shouting wildly, but it was all like a haze. On bent legs, I crammed brutally down into her, using her as my tool. I began fast and hard, but became more rhythmical, pushing my throbbing cock in regular intervals in. The familiar tingling in my balls was finally building. Every thrust was punctuated by her shouting "fuck me!" The dick was tearing through her and stretching her elastic hole while the sensation in the balls was growing.

Then it exploded. The streamed rushed through me as I was buried deep inside her. With a growl of pent-up sensations finally released, my seed spilled into her. "Oh FUCK!! FUCK!! FUCK!!"

The cum rushed inside and spilled outside soon enough while I still kept thrusting, carried on the wave of arousal. A guttural sound crashed out through me and I collapsed onto her sweaty, sticky, hot body.

In the haze, she flashed one of her angelic smiles, that mixture of a luscious vixen bent only on sex and a romantic female out of a Bronte's novel.

Wheezing myself now, coming to, I decided, "We gotta do this again."

She laughed. "What? This just now or another 12-hour night?"

I looked at her in some disbelief. She matched my stare, and chuckled.

Fuck. She actually did mean it. I took a deep breath.

"I know some 20 year old gals desperate for some action."

She paused. I stared at her.

"Tomorrow night?" Playfully, she ran her fingers up and down my cock. "You like three-girl sandwiches?"

THE END

sxkt78
sxkt78
70 Followers