All Comments on 'Twelve Maxbridge Street'

by AG31

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ClaireMondayClaireMondayalmost 2 years ago

I think your ideas are really good, but you're let down by your writing. Sorry for being so critical.

What I mean is that you repeat words. Perfect and perfect, for example. So you could read Stephen King's 'on writing' and maybe some others. They'll add tension, release and variety to your stories, which is only going to make them better.

But I think the ideas are great! Fancy going somewhere private, to play out a fantasy and there's your boss! Dynamite!

ElectricBlueElectricBlue8 months ago

MHK,

As I read this, Story of O immediately came to mind, and I see you've acknowledged Reage.

The club contained what I can only describe as elegant depravity. The movement in the story is slow, beautifully paced, your cast of tormenters, exotic.

I had no sense, during reading, that you're not a man - so I was astonished by your author's reveal. That's impressive, to carry a voice so consistently. Cudos.

Fine writing, indeed.

DearelliotDearelliot8 months ago

Nice story, and as I'm into Femdom and the male painslut, I like the idea.

RainyDayPenRainyDayPen6 months ago

This segment here by you in my opinion summed up the whole mood of the exciting piece:

"Do you desire to be anally penetrated?"

"No."

"Do we have your permission to anally penetrate you?"

"Yes."

---

That really says it all, and it made it so thrilling when it later happens.

MillieDynamiteMillieDynamite6 months ago

Nice story. Keep writing.

theWollstonecraftWomantheWollstonecraftWoman6 months ago

If you had an interracial element, it would have been better, but pretty good tale. But then, I like interracial a lot so don't go by my taste.

AG31AG312 months agoAuthor

Do you detect qualities of self acceptance, self containment in John?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAG31@AG31
My history with erotica I experienced an unusual set of events at the end of 2020 which caused me to re-engage with erotica after some fifty years. (See the afterword to my story Twelve Maxbridge Street). This caused me to explore sites such as this one. I have two purposes. ...