Twelve Years

Story Info
Freedom at last
5.7k words
3.69
28k
26
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twelve years had passed and I still can't get past her or our combined families betrayal. Trust! No bloody way! There is no forgiveness from me. No accept it, get over it and move on like they wanted. I knew it would take time, but I'd have my day!

I've worked hard for the last twelve years after our divorce. I have lived like an impoverished monk to save enough money to move to the UK and start a new life. I've put up with the constant hounding, prying, and outright bullying by my ex wife, her kids, as well as both families. That's right! Her kids! Not mine! Although I've been supporting them their whole life. I am on their birth records. The Judge would not let me have that changed, and as such, I am forced into supporting them. Only till they turn eighteen. That dear folks, is only a few days away. The twins will be facing a whole new reality. All of their rude, disrespectful, and entitled attitude towards me is about to pay them their will earned dividends. I am packed and ready to leave. The big end game meeting was at hand with her attorney, my attorney Gloria Sanchez, and half our combined families present. The twins looking smug in knowing they are going to get over on me again. Not! You see, I am going to sign over my small business to my ex. Lock stock and barrel. Complete ownership. I didn't leave any land mines for them. I just won't be working there anymore. I was the company.

What does she get? A good thing really. First is the two thousand square foot office building. I have been living there in the back room apartment all these years. Very small, but very neat. The building is payed off. She receives the business account. There is twelve thousand dollars in that. She gets my twelve year old work van. That's the only vehicle I owned. What do I get? Complete and total release from them. All of them! No more being dragged to court every year for higher child support by order of her uncle the judge. No more requests to remove my ex family from the injunction. No obligations to any of them for anything! In writing! Signed by the judge, at the meeting! Hell yeah!

They thought they had finally beaten me down and I was giving in. My ex would own my business, and I would be working for her on her terms. The smiles on all of their faces was worth every bit of money I paid my attorney and her law firm. Yep! The ex couldn't sign the paperwork fast enough. Even the judge was anxious to sign and seal the deal.

Everything was now a matter of record. I even managed to keep my head down looking totally dejected and beaten throughout the meeting and subsequent signing over of the company. I told the ex before leaving that I was going on vacation. Without skipping a beat, she addresses me with that shit eating smug look. Well, when you get back from your little pity me vacation and back to work, I have a few ideas for you and my new company. Gloria started a quick step out the door. I know she was close to losing it. I could hear her holding back the laughter. I was having a hard time too as tears started down my cheeks. The ex thought it was sadness. I was dying from holding back the laughter. I followed my attorney out at the quick step as well. I could hear them all celebrating Judy's victory over me and her good fortune as new business owner.

Yeah, Judy is my ex. Kate and Allie are the demon twins. The families deserve them. Even before getting out of earshot I heard Judy say, "he thought he was working hard before, wait till he gets back from his pity party and working for me "! They all laughed. Shame I won't be here to see them whining when their new reality sets in. You see, all of my business records are in the files and on the computer. That comes with the company I signed over. All inventory left on the shelves are at factory settings. That comes with the business as well. All software, intellectual property and system designs belong solely to me and are in my possession. There are none of those files or records left at the business for them to exploit. So what they have is thousands worth of computers and parts with no software or system designs. I guess Judy and the twins can sell out the inventory to make some money. I'm sure they will empty the business account within a few days. In their haste to take over, there are so many things that they didn't stop to ask or ponder. It was all in the paperwork she and the judge signed. A new business license. A new business name, as it was in the contract that my company name goes with me as well. Insurance and bonding. A new client base as I took mine with me as well. The cost of business up keep such as taxes, utilities and internet.

The apartment was now just a back room with a bathroom. I took out the kitchenette, furniture and wardrobes and donated them to Am-vets. All business signs, advertising and the like was also disposed of. If you were to go inside, it was, with the exception of inventory an empty storage building. There was no service counter, no desks. The business computer sat on the floor in the corner of what was once my very nice office. A very clean and we'll maintained building. I had spent the last week before the handover cleaning, donating and disposing of things. It previously looked like a small office depot. Fax machines, large copier/scanners, state of the art Bio and Security Chip I.D. Badge machines. Now all in security storage awaiting shipment to a new home in the UK. It was very rare that any of the family every came there, so no one noticed everything being removed to storage. They weren't even interested in what I really did. They never asked, and I never said. The only thing they cared about was their monthly extortion check. I am quite sure that it was a time of great shock and awe when she went in for a look at her new business and realized that I had gone and was not coming back! Should have taken the time to read the contract more closely. Still it was more than she and the twins should ever have gotten. I'm sure she will be able to sell it quickly, but for less than it's potential value. Shadow Solutions was now UK bound.

Let me go back and introduce myself. My name is Shannon Jean Parker. I'm male, kind of, damn it! I may not look it, but I am, I was, oh damn it! That is not my fault. This is how I was born. My mother's to blame for the androgynous name.

My father died working on an oil platform in the gulf when I was three. Thankfully his insurance left us well cared for, but not rich by any stretch. My brother and sister are twins and two years older than myself. Never let it be said that they missed an opportunity to pick at or bully me. I was small and delicate which gave them license and self appointed obligation to do so. Ever the caring and protective mother, never got on to the twins and would scold me for having caused it. I would be sent next door to play with Judy and the other little girls.

Mary, Judy's mother is my mom's best friend. Mary's husband Jackson is a real estate investment banker. No time for family, so mom and Mary go out a lot. No rocket science needed there. I am not gay or inclined that way. I looked like a girl and there is nothing I can do about it. All the testosterone in the world would only make me into a small angry feminine looking man, so I just live with it. I am 5'4 and weigh 115 lb. I have long blonde hair, as all that short hair cuts got me was ass beatings as a lesbian, and of course the small A cup breasts don't help my situation. The doctors are all of the same opinion after the seemingly millions of physical and psychological tests that I am inter-sexed. DNA shows XXy. Not my fault! I didn't ask for it. Anyway, it's easy to understand how I have been treated and manipulated over the years. Judy was a cheerleader in high school. She was very athletic socially active at 5'6" and 130 lbs. She too has long blonde hair and C cups that are still firm today. She goes to the gym a few times a week with her friends. Some of which were my friends some years ago before the big blow out.

My family were my biggest tormentors. Most kids at school never bothered me. I was just another girl to them. I kept to myself and my close circle of friends. I excelled in my school work as I really wasn't into or able to do sports. I was a member of the student council, dance committees, and drama club. I graduated at sixteen and had already started college courses in my junior year at fifteen. Little sissy brain box. Genius faggot. Professor sissy-boy. That's just from my brother and sister. Oh just ignore them was my mom's favorite response. They still live off of mom by the way. The golden ones still living off mom at 39 with their noses up. One concession I got from mom back then was a computer that I was able to build myself. That was how I spent my time. When I wasn't with Judy, I was at home learning about coding, systems and programming. You know... little sissy genius shit. At twenty I had a Masters in Computer Science and Shadow Solutions was up and running for over a year and doing great. Back to Judy. Remember Judy? I'm sorry, me too. Judy and I were best friends and were starting to become serious around fifteen. At eighteen we gave each other our virginity. Yes it works, all five inches of it. Although I was never her date for any of her high school dances, she swore her undying love for me. She had just turned nineteen on Saturday, and Sunday let me know she was three months pregnant. That should have been the big red flag moment, but it wasn't. I was so happy thinking that my plumbing worked. I caught hell from both sides of the family as well as friends as if she had no part in it. We got married quietly by her uncle, Judge Snelling.

Judy started college pregnant and married. I was doing well enough already to put down on a three bedroom house just a few blocks away from our families. I loved Judy so much it hurt. I just never could get much alone time with her. She was always working on her courses or with her dad learning the business. By the time the babies arrived we were just sharing a house it seemed. She was not mean or condescending to me, just not very loving or affectionate. I didn't even get time with the twins as our mothers always had them. It seems that Judy didn't want me bonding with the twins. She was always out working on something or studying. Time passed and the girls were six now. I tried to keep up with them and what they were doing, but Judy would rush them off or change the subject when I would ask. We were well and truly like ship's in the night.

I just kept busy building my business. Judy had earned her business degree and her reality license two years before and started working for her father making very good pay. We were doing well financially, but as a couple, not so much. Judy was happy the way things were and told me as such. I wanted intimacy. I wanted sex. I wanted to sleep late on the weekend snuggled up together. Nope... She was just fine the way things were. I wasn't. I started to argue my point and was hit off guard by her comment. I know you are technically a man, but you just aren't. I love you very much, but not as my husband. We did what we had to do at the time, but that's just how it is. I lost it for a moment. I wiped my eyes and took a deep breath. I'll start divorce papers tomorrow morning I said. I didn't even see it coming. Judy slapped me so hard I hit the ground, landing on my tailbone. Then a searing pain ripped through my growing and everything went black.

I woke in a hospital room alone except for the beeping of monitors. A passing nurse saw I was awake and called for the doctor on duty. I couldn't open my mouth. My face and jaw hurt really bad. My tailbone was really sore and my crotch was aching. Dr Seaburg was the on call doctor that day. It didn't seem to take him long in coming to see me. He saw me try and speak and started right in. Don't try and talk yet. We had to wire your jaw shut due to the fracture you received when you tripped and fell. Don't worry, her story. We have very good pictures from the ER of a very clear hand print from being slapped. You have a bruised coccyx, or tailbone from when you landed on the floor. Your jaw and tailbone should be alright in a few weeks although you will need to only eat soft foods and liquids for a few months. Now Shannon, the good and the bad. I'll start with the bad. We had to do emergency surgery when you arrived in the ER. Your under developed testicles had to be removed as they somehow became ruptured when you tripped. As it turns out, they were not testicles. They were a form of cystic growths that your body grew in it's confused state as an infant. The cysts were in a precancerous state and could have turned at any time. The good news is that we are certain that we got it all. We have not shared this information with your family yet. Do you want them to know about them being cysts and not testicles. Shake your head yes or no. I shook my head no. Also while doing an MRI and ultrasound on your pelvic region we found a few anomalies that need to be looked at after you heal. We can discuss this later, but I'm sure you already have some idea as to what we are thinking. As far as your family goes, we will with hold the information concerning your surgery. You will be released in another day. I pointed to the clock and then the bed. He said three days I've been here. No flowers. No cards. No visit, family were no doubt closing up all the shutters and getting ready for the impending storm when I am released.

When the nurse returned I motioned for some paper and something to write with. I wrote a note asking her to call Gloria Sanchez my attorney and ask her to please come see me asap as it is a true emergency. Tell her to stop by my office and get my tablet so I can communicate better with her.

Gloria arrived within the hour, and it didn't take long to explain what happened. Gloria already knew almost everything there was to know about me, and after today, she would know all. I told the doctor to tell her everything. After getting copies of the ER photos and doctor's statement she left for the sheriff's office to swear out a complaint against Judy for assault. Also an order of protection from her as well as the two families. Guess who tried to block it? Yep, the Honorable Judge Snelling. Gloria threatened to go to a higher court if needed. I guess the judge didn't want to attract any attention on himself , so he signed a temporary injunction. Gloria served the papers herself with a warning to not attempt breaking the injunction. She gave out her cards and let them know that all communication would be through her. A police officer was with her as witness.

As luck would have it, she only had to make the one stop. My mom, my brother and sister, her mom and dad, some blonde haired gym rat looking guy in a suit holding Judy and the twins were all there in my living room. The police officer captured a photo of everyone being served including the rat in the suit. The twins looked suspiciously a lot like the rat and seemed very comfortable with him as they were standing on either side of him and Judy. Gloria would be requesting a court ordered DNA swab from Judy, the twins and the rat in the suit. Just as Gloria and the police officer were leaving, a patrol car pulled up with two female officers. Gloria pulled out her cell phone and began recording Judy's arrest for assault and battery with intent, and domestic spousal abuse. The Honorable Judge Snelling would see to it that she would be home in a few hours at most. In fact, he probably already had a release order waiting.

After leaving that most tragic scene, Gloria returned to show me the pictures and the recording she made. All I could do is cry. My whole family knew and were in on it. They knew from the start. The rat in the suit was Levi Stone. He was a junior when I was a freshman/sophomore. Quarterback and Captain of our football team. Also the son of President of bank that Jackson worked for. The twins looked like him. Having a wife and kids so young would have killed his plans for collage and a career. A plan was hatched and here we are. What had I ever done to deserve this. Gloria sat on my bed holding and rocking me as I slipped into sleep.

Gloria was fast, by the next morning she had my divorce papers ready to serve and had me removed from our household account and joint credit card account. Judy and I both maintained our own private accounts and Judy was not able to access any of my business accounts. The fire walls were all in place before I was due to be released.

Gloria arrived early the next day to let me know that I was being released shortly and was there to collect me. Her boy friend Guy Thompson was with her to help. Guy is a U.S. Marshall who looked to be around 6'5" or more and around 250 lbs. He was only there to help Gloria with getting me settled in at my apartment and nothing more. She handed me a new cell phone that Guy had transferred all of my old phones memory into. It was secured and as of that point in time, she was the only one with my new number. Although Gloria is my attorney and I pay her firm a premium for her legal assistance, she is also a close and trusted friend. At the moment, the only one I trust. As her friend, Gloria was taking this whole thing very personal. As if it were her that was betrayed. She was on vacation now for a few days to help get my things from what was once my home and into my office apartment.

As I haven't any employees, and no social circle of friends, no one except family knew I had been in the hospital. Guy drove us to my building and they helped me inside. While Guy was looking around, Gloria helped me with my shower, put me into a sleep shirt and into bed. Gloria had a list I had made of what I wanted from the house. My laptop, everything in and on my chest of drawers and everything in my closet. The wardrobes that I had bought for the apartment when I set it up after starting my business was more than adequate with room to spare.

Gloria called Judy and set an appointment for that afternoon to retrieve my things. She then called a local moving and storage company to meet her there with a van and boxes. I had already signed the divorce papers, so they were ready to be served. Guy volunteered to serve Judy with the papers when they went to get my things. Just to show out some. Guy wore his U.S. Marshals badge on his sports jacket and had his side arm clipped to his belt. I had to laugh at that. Just his size and serious expression would scare and put fear into most.

Another rough day for Judy. Guy and Gloria each drove their own cars over to Judy's and waited until the movers arrived before going to the door. When Judy answered the door she was face to chest with a very large U.S. Marshall. Judy's mother and father were standing behind her as Guy served her the divorce papers and asked entry to retrieve my things. They stood aside and allowed Mary to show them my dresser and closet that were to be packed and removed. Gloria could see that the Honorable Judge Snelling was there in the family room with another smarmy looking man in a suit that Gloria knew all to well. Mike Reynolds, a dirty defense attorney. No doubt Snelling set Judy up with him. Gloria and Guy made their way over to them. Mike had his usual smug expression on his face as they all greeted each other. The Judge had bought Mike by to start working on Judy's defense and now her divorce as well as Judy handed him the large envelope. Mike and the Judge almost chuckled as Mike told Judy be calm as Gloria and Shannon posed no real threat as he was looking Gloria in the eye. Judy walker away to over see the packing with her mother. Guy looked down at Mike and the Judge with an expression that said Apex Predator and I'm very hungry! Mike and the Judge both went white and excused them selves. Gloria said they looked close to losing their bladder control. Wish I had been there to see it. Jackson also made himself scarce. With one look from Guy, Jackson had gone from wolf to scared little bunny. Guy was not impressed with any of them and it showed.

12