Twelve Years

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judge Snelling and Mike Reynolds were back at the Judge's house now. Everything had already been unpacked and placed in the wardrobes and chest of drawers at Shannon apartment. Gloria fed Shannon some chicken soup and ice cream before her and Guy locked up and left for the night. Meanwhile Judge Snelling and Mike Reynolds were rethinking their approach. The Judge was worried that somehow Gloria had gotten the Marshall Service involved and his past could not withstand any real investigation if he or Mike tried to screw Shannon over. Mike knew he would be screwed. He was as crooked as a mountain road. No, they had to work out a deal with Gloria and Shannon.

Gloria returned to work and Shannon spent a lot of time thinking and planning out her future. Yes, her. The only thing about her that was not girl was the small penis. It would be a matter of corrective surgery only, not a sex change. Not yet though. First would be a deal. The foundation for her future and final separation and undoing of all involved.

Gloria was not happy with my plans at first. I had to explain my long term plan before she was happily on-board. She wanted scorched earth. That could have allowed Judy part of my business in a court ordered settlement. At this point Judy had no idea how well I was doing or the value of the my business. Gloria handled everything. I refused to meet with anyone. There was no court hearing. Everything was handled in private. I would pay child support until the girls reached eighteen. No spousal support, and the injunction to remain intact until the twins reach eighteen. No split of assets. She could not touch anything to do with Shadow Solutions. Only child support. In return, I would not go to the media or court exposing them, and would drop the assault with intent charges as that could have sent her to prison. It only took Gloria a few minutes to obtain the agreement. I did have to sign a nondisclosure agreement however.

Other than being dragged to court for ever increasing support and requests from my mother and siblings to meet and talk, my business was a great success. My family thought I should forgive them and share my success with them as a loving son and brother. They're crazier than a bag of weasels if they thought that would ever happen. They had no guilt or remorse for how they treated me growing up or their complicity in the Judy/twins conspiracy and attempted cover-up. There was no concern for me while I was in the hospital. They were all busy jumping through their own assholes trying to minimize the potential damage I could do to them moving forward. They weren't interested in me, how I was or what I did, just the money. Dad would have been so proud of them.

Judy of course waited no time marrying Levi. The twins kept my name of course to ensure the child support. At ten years after the divorce I took a month out from work and had my corrective surgery. The only thing that needed to be changed were all records from M to F. It didn't effect anything to do with our agreement, and no one needed to know other than Gloria. And now time has passed. The signing over is done, and the fuse has been lit. Destruction comes from within.

You would think, that somewhere along the way, someone in the family's or those close to them would want to know more about what I do. I'm so glad they didn't. Did they really think I could afford the crazy amount of child support by selling and setting up computers and office supplies. I guess by living in that small apartment they figured I could.

What I do is what I have been doing since I was a young "sissy genius". Coding, programming, hacking and advising. I am highly paid to find security breaches and weaknesses within high risk company computer networks. Most of my work can be done at my office. Casinos, Pharmaceutical Companies, Banks and some government agencies are among Shadow Solutions clientele. Now, guess who's bank uses my software. Guess who designed their security systems and surveillance? And guess who I learned has been getting her pussy pounded on a regular basis by the Bank President Mr Stone. An even bigger question is are the girls really Levis or his dads. Moreover, Jackson knew what was going on and used it to help keep his standing at the bank. My mother and Mary were both getting their share of sex from Jackson and Stone as well as some of the other executives. It was also quite clear that both mom and Mary were complicit in Judy's affairs. Thank God I haven't seen the twins involved. What a cesspool!

Now, just suppose, that somehow recordings were kept on file in the security surveillance program. And just suppose that somehow the head of security happened to run across them while purging the files. What if said head of security made a copy to a stick to take and review on his home computer thinking of an easy extortion scheme. What if his home computer had already been hacked and compromised. Enough said. I would already be in my new Country Estate in Wales with hardly a break in service when the virus dropped the files and then ate itself. The damage would be done by one of their own people and not by a compromised security system or program. As for mom, she is just another actor in the big scandal that was about to unfold. She had no real public standing except by her friendship with Mary. She would be a small footnote in said scandal. My mom and my siblings have done themselves in. The insurance money was running low. My brother and sister had their collage degrees but never held a decent job for long and lived at home off of mommy. Now at thirty-nine, they will have to find work to support their carefree and reckless lifestyle. If only I wasn't so selfish and hateful. If only I could get over myself, forgive and forget everything they did to me in the past. You owe us they said! Looking back now. I'm sure that I am only a half-brother to them. I am nothing like them. I don't even look like them. That's alright. I wouldn't change things now for anything.

As the scandal broke and was now mainstream news, I had a short list of things I needed to do. Shortly after moving into my Estate home in Wales I was approached by several news agencies. They were all curious as to who I was coming out of nowhere. I was not a name out there. Shadow Solutions was however. I sat for interviews with the Daily Mail, the Sun on Sunday, the BBC and other talk shows. I held nothing back concerning my past. Now that it was out in the open due to the scandal. I told about my having been inter-sexed as well as the corrective surgery. I am truly female and able to bare children. The out pouring of sympathy for what I had gone through put a stop to any ideas the family or others may have had to smear me. I had once again beaten them to the punch.

Gloria was by my side through all of it as she is now exclusively my attorney/solicitor. Guy an Gloria married five years ago and had agreed to move with me to the UK. They now have a little boy and girl. Little Guy is four and Tabitha is two. Their Cottage on the Estate, which they own free and clear is comparable to a well appointed mansion in the US. Guy is my chief of security. He has and is keeping ties with the Marshall Services and is a Liaison Officer between Law Enforcement Agencies in the US and the UK.

Both Gloria and Guy could retire now if they wanted. With Gloria as my attorney, best friend and constant companion, I bought her with me on my way up. They or their children will never want for money. We travel often due to business concerns around the world, but also a lot of fun travel mixed in as well. Guy pilots our Cessna Citation M2 for most trips with one of his other security officers as co-pilot. Jack and Betty, Gloria's parents live with her and Guy as they are retired and love to care for the children while we are traveling. They love the UK and have full run of the Estate with no real limits on expenses. They have made really good and long lasting friendships both local and in Edinburgh and love to entertain. I have adopted them as my mother and father as well and they treat me as such. Betty has no trouble calling me out on my occasional bull shit. Gloria, like a good sister will sit there and snicker while mom scolds and I cry. I love my family. Guy's parents live in San Antonio, Texas. Colter is a semi-retired Texas Ranger, and Bella is a retired teacher. They love it there and Colter is not interested in living around a bunch of limeys. They are the salt. Nothing put on about them. I love it when we all go to visit. Gloria and I do not drive. We have trained British Defensive Driving Officers on staff that drive us as well as Mom and dad. The down side of extreme wealth is needing constant protection and surveillance. I can live with it.

Epilogue:

Just as predicted. The banks security chief found the surveillance footage of all the sexcapades. He promptly downloaded the files to a memory stick to take home and edit. As soon as he downloaded to his computer and saved the file it was on the street. Somehow copies were sent from his computer to all local media and swinger sites. Stones wife filed for a scorched earth divorce. He was still financially set after the divorce but forced to resign as president. Jackson was also forced to resign as V.P. And now could find no work. The twins were Levis but he was not able to deal with it as I had.

When the news broke, Levi went home and shot Judy and then turned the gun on himself. Judy was shot in her left shoulder and made a full physical recovery. Mental? Not so much. The twins actually made a go at the business. I wish them well. I really do. Several other Executives from the bank found themselves in divorce court as well. Mom was able to stay solvent, but the two parasites had to go out on their own. They would always blame and bad mouth me to anyone who would listen, but I'm okay with that. Sad about Levi. He could have gotten a divorce from Judy instead of quitting. Other than that, do I feel bad or guilty about what happened to them? No!

12