Twenty Dirty Dates Group Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my clubs and shoes in the back of his Jeep, he had removed the canvas top and it was a beautiful day for a top down drive. When I got in the front he noticed that I had an extra golf towel in my hand and asked why I had the towel. I explained that somewhere on the drive we were going to pull over and I was going to give him a hand job. The towel was to clean up so he didn't get any cum on his golf clothes. I didn't have to talk him into it, but he did ask what he did to deserve a hand job.

I explained that I was doing it to help his golf game. When we play together he either stands behind me an watches my ass while I tee off or stands in front of me an watches my boobs bounce when I swing. He doesn't play his best golf with a hard on. I was going to jerk him off before we played so he would stay focused, there would be no excuses for me winning. In previous rounds he claimed that I was shaking my ass and bouncing my tits to distract him and that is why I won. OK, I did shake my ass and bounce my tits, but I beat him because I'm a better golfer than he is.

A few miles before we arrived he pulled into a country cemetery, there was no one around. "This is just going to clear your head from everything related to sex for a few hours so you can play your best golf," I said, as I coaxed him in the passenger seat to give me more room to work. After I got his pants down below his knees, I rolled up his shirt and carefully placed the towel. "Just sit back and relax while I take care of this beast so it doesn't stiffen up on you when you are trying to putt," I said as I squirted out a line of lube directly on his cock.

I do love giving hand jobs. I know that some women think that the guy can do it better himself, maybe he can but I know I'm pretty good. Other women tell me their arms get tired or that they are worried that they are going to get a surprise splat in the face. They worry about getting it in their hair. I don't have any of those concerns, I just like the feeling that in my hand I have total control over everything my man wants at that exact moment in his life.

I gave him the hand-over-hand treatment. Start with one well lubed hand on the tip of his well lubed cock and slide it down toward the base. When the first hand clears the knob start the same motion with the other hand, release the first hand and reach up for another grip and down stroke, repeat, repeat, repeat. . . After doing that for 20-30 seconds start from the base toward the tip in the same repeating motion for another 20-30 seconds. Kyle described it as feeling like he could close his eyes and imagine that he was sliding his very long cock into a wet pussy for a long deep penetration, then pulling it all the way out just as slowly and doing it again and again. Some men don't last more than 4-5 cycles of the exaggerated up and down motion before they turn into a cum fountain. I think they pump out more cum from this technique than any other.

Kyle lasted a bit longer than that, but soon after I switched to the two handed high speed jerk technique he started swelling in my hands and I had to quickly grab the towel to catch the first blast before it got away and hit the windshield.

I drove the rest of the way to the resort while Kyle sat there with a dreamy, contented smile on his face.

Surprisingly they sent us out as a twosome, the other people who we would have been paired with didn't show up. My plan was working, he quit ogling my ass and played pretty good golf, for the first few holes. We were on the tee of number 7, a par three, when he walked up behind me and pressed his hips into my ass, I could feel the lump in the front of the pants. He told me he was starting to have some stiff cock troubles and he was going to need another treatment. I was having some trouble concentrating on the game myself at that point. Actually, I was just about ready to fuck myself with the grip end of the seven iron I was holding. I might have even humped my driver if I had brought the lube along.

Between the 8th and 9th hole there is a ravine and the cart path goes down a curvy trail to a bridge and then up the other side to the next tee. The area is heavily wooded, the foursome behind us was not even off the number 8 tee and the group in front had been keeping us waiting all morning. Kyle was driving and as we passed a path that led back into the woods I said, "you could fuck me there." He hit the brakes hard, came to a quick stop, flipped the direction switch to reverse, the cart beeped as we backed up as fast as possible and pulled into the path. I walked around the back of the cart, and pulled my shorts down to my ankles as I leaned over and put my hands on the fender of the cart. Kyle stepped up behind me and buried his hard cock in me in one long thrust, I was more than ready.

Birds were chirping in the trees around us, men on the tee up the hill from us were talking to each other, the weather was perfect, we were somewhat concealed, Kyle was holding my hips with both hands and I was getting my cunt pounded hard from behind. All was right with the world.

At the turn after the 9th hole, a man in a cart with the word Marshal written on the front drove up to us and I suddenly felt a sense of terror, Kyle said it made his dick soft for the first time of the day. I thought we were busted, probably going to jail for lewd behavior. The marshal asked if we would allow another couple to join us for the back nine and also could we play through because there was a slow group in front of us. I told him I need to make a quick bathroom visit and we would be ready to go. I didn't really need to visit the ladies room to pee, I needed to wipe off the cum that was running down my left thigh. The stream of cum had run down below my knee and it was clearly visible below the shorts I was wearing. It was becoming a distraction.


12