Twenty Dirty Dates Group Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In any case, it works as a milking bench as I can verify from the very first time Ginny and I used it together. She sat on a low stool and reached out to my stiff cock hanging down through the hole and jerked down and back up with a generous application of Astroglide. Within 10 minutes, with careful aim on her part, I shot off three blasts of cum that landed in the cereal bowl that she had positioned on the floor.

Sometime later Ginny bought a mechanic's creeper so she could roll under the table when it was in its lowest position and deliver inverted blow jobs, but that was another date at a later time.

Date Nineteen, Short Lead Time—Ginny

Kyle and I were having a burger and beer at a sports bar on a Friday night after work. It was noisy and Kyle stepped outside to take a phone call from his mother. A very good looking man came to our table and hit on me while Kyle was away. Guys like that don't hit on girls like me, I knew he was fat baiting, hitting on a big girl just to amuse himself and his friends. I looked around and saw that there were two other hunks at the bar watching him. I shut him down hard, first of all it is an insult to be hit on by an fat baiter, but even more disgusting is that it was so disrespectful to Kyle to hit on me. The guy knew I was with someone, half of Kyle's burger and a full beer were still on the table. Part of me wanted Kyle to come back and destroy his pretty boy face, but he was gone before Kyle returned.

Later that night when we were at my place I told Kyle what had happened. He was hurt that I felt that I was being fat baited, he assured me that anyone would genuinely want to date me. I didn't believe that, but I love him for saying it. The conversation made its way to quick hook ups and I asked Kyle his experiences with quick hook-ups.

"I've had sex on a first date more than once," he said.

I told him that I knew he could do better than that, and he told me about a time in a bar when he met a girl and half an hour later was getting his cocked sucked.

"Did you have full penetration sex with her?" I asked and he said he didn't.

After talking about several experiences he concluded that the least time elapsed from meet a new person for the first time, and cock in pussy, was a time on an airplane when he was flying from San Francisco to New York. He met a woman for the first time when she sat down beside him and they fucked in the restroom at 40,000 feet over Nevada.

Of course, then he asked me the same question and I knew exactly what my fastest hook up was.

I had been to a western bar the night before, there was a mechanical bull, I had a few tequilas, so I had to ride the bull. As it turned out I am pretty good at bull riding, I found that by being relaxed, drunk might be a better description of my attitude, but by being relaxed I could just go with the flow. I don't think I hung on with all my strength, I just let the bull move me around wherever it wanted and enjoyed the ride. It impressed the hell out of my friends.

So the next night I stopped in a supermarket to pick up bread, milk and something for dinner. A voice behind me said, "that was some damn good riding last night cowgirl." Start your stopwatch please.

The man who was speaking recognized me from the bull riding the night before. He was funny, he made jokes about being envious of the bull, we exchanged innuendos about riding and being ridden. I paid for my groceries, put the bag in my car, and got into his car. He pulled around the back of the supermarket, our hands were all over each other and (click) stop the stopwatch in something like 12 minutes his dick was in my pussy. I went to buy bread and milk and came home with a cunt full of cream.

I was about a minute and a half later when Kyle's dick was in me.

Bonus story: Quickest cum shot. When Kyle read the story about the supermarket hook-up he asked me another "brief elapsed time" question. What was the quickest quickie I ever experienced, including hand jobs and blow jobs?

When I was in school a friend told me about a boyfriend with a premature ejaculation problem. She described a recent encounter with him as "suck, suck, stroke, stroke, squirt, squirt." After talking about it we decided that a guy who fires his trigger early should be called a Six S. Not long after that I had an actual experience with a guy who came very close to Six S.

He might have been a virgin and if he was before he still was after being with me. We were in his car making out. He was doing some boob handling and I was crouch grabbing. He slipped a finger down my pants and got me wet.

I pulled out his cock, licked off the slippery pre-cum that was leaking out profusely, and took it in my mouth just to get him good and wet before jerking him off.

I probably bobbed 2-3 times and did some tongue work before I wrapped my hand around his cock and made exactly two strokes before he fired a shot into my face. I probably sucked more than twice, but not for more than 10-15 seconds in total, I only stroked twice and he squirted a lot more than twice.

It was all over my face, hair and clothes, one hell of a mess. And this was in the morning before school, I had to try to clean up in the girls room, people thought I smelled like cum all day.

Total time between pulling his cock out of his pants and taking a facial? 30 seconds tops!

Date Twenty, Michigan Vacation—Ginny

We decided to take a summer vacation together. More accurately I should say that I twisted Kyle's arm until he agreed to take a vacation with me. I've been to beaches and other ocean front vacation destinations from Florida to Maine plus Southern California and Mexico, but I have never even seen Lake Superior or Lake Huron, and the only time I got a glimpse of Lake Michigan was from a taxi ride on Lake Shore Drive in Chicago. I did see Lake Erie and Lake Ontario on my honeymoon to Niagara Falls, and those are great lakes, but not the greatest.

We had seven full days and we headed for Michigan because you can see all three of the big lakes with a tour around Michigan. The plan was to rent a car, go to a lake front and drive until we found a place we wanted to stop, no reservations, no time limitations, no specific agenda other than to dip our feet in all three big lakes.

Our flight to Detroit was late departing and arriving. When we went to pick up our rental car we were offered an upgrade at no additional charge. Kyle said "sure," and the girl at the counter said, "will a Chrysler mini-van be OK." We were expecting a Mustang convertible. It seems they were all out of cars and we had a choice between a mini-van and a 15 passenger van. We chose the mini-van; no extra charge for the questionable upgrade.

By noon the next day we were on the east shore of Lake Michigan in a state park with giant sand dunes. There were cars in the parking lot and people on the beach, not crowded, but we were not alone. I had the sliding door on the van open and was leaning in to get sunscreen from my bag, Kyle was standing behind me. I realized I was bent over with my ass sticking back toward him so I spread my legs a little just to tease him. He took the bait like a hungry Lake Michigan trout.

In about five seconds he had my shorts down to my knees, he whipped his dick out and poked me from behind.

"Welcome to Michigan," I said, "are you glad you came?"

"I haven't cum yet," he said, "but I'm getting there."

We were not able to finish what we started because a couple more cars came into the sand covered lot. Almost getting caught was almost as much fun as almost getting off within sight of people in all directions.

After getting our feet wet we climbed to the top of the tallest dune. Not an easy trek for a big girl, even Kyle was breathing hard. These are not the movie versions of sand dunes that are nothing but sand, there is some vegetation growing on them, but they are high, 300+ feet high, and the view out over the lake is awesome. We found a spot that was reasonably concealed but still had a great view and took our clothes off. Kyle sat down on the sand and I sat on his lap with my back side to him. With a little location adjustment we managed to get his cock in my pussy. We sat there in silence without moving, gazing out over the lake and the beach far below.

It was quiet, birds soared above and below us, he had his hands wrapped around me, holding a breast in each of them; big tits for big hands. He was rolling my nipples between his thumb and fingers. I could feel his pulse through his cock against my pussy walls. It was so amazingly intimate and sexual, we were having intense sex, but neither of us was moving other than his fingers on my nipples. His pulse was slow, as if he was relaxing, but with every slow pulse beat on his part my heart rate was increasing as I slowly inched toward a climax.

When I reached orgasm I put my arms back behind my head and around his neck and hung on tight, surprised I didn't break his neck. My eyes were filled with tears, happy tears, over the limit orgasm tears.

"I love you Kyle," I whispered softly in his ear. He hugged me tight for the longest time before whispering the same words back to me.

The trip north was great, even in a minivan. We stopped at farmers' markets and bought fresh fruit, we spit the cherry seeds out the windows. We spent an overnight on a blanket on top of another enormous sand dune. Looking up I the sky I saw more stars that I've ever seen before. A few minutes later I had an enormous orgasm that may have lasted longer than any I've ever had. I think I saw more stars during the orgasm.

The bridge over the Mackinac Straits is amazing. Looking down at the water will make your butt pucker trying to hold on to the seat of the car. Upper Peninsula is very cool. We walked far out into the shallow water of Whitefish Bay, the water so clear you could have looked through waist deep water and read a book lying underwater on the sand. We enjoyed the Pictured Rocks area where we saw some amazing un-vegetated sand dunes. On the way back to Detroit we followed a scenic Lake Huron shore highway with stops at beaches and quaint towns all the way down to Saginaw.

It was a sexy, sex filled vacation but most of all it was the place and time where Kyle and I fell unconditionally in love. That was three years ago. Now we are married and I'm 6 months pregnant with our first. We have a good life. I've learned to clean up after myself somewhat. Kyle has become more tolerant with a little messiness now and then. The sex is still great, but only with each other.

12