Twenty-five Years

Story Info
We need to make a regular habit of it.
2.4k words
3.56
13.6k
13
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a short one.

Twenty-five years.

By loveofmyLife75.

Like most works training seminars in the middle of winter. This one was just like the one I attended last year in the spring. As usually It was made up of a few good sessions surrounded by hours of exchange talk. Some making sense. While others it went right over their heads. I was looking forward to leaving. Then the weather turned sour. The snow was coming down heavy.

I had to stay in a hotel at least for another night. My mood then had taken a nose dive. So, I left my belongings in the hotel room. I decided to go down to the second floor where I knew there was a pretty good bar.

Sitting at my table nursing my whiskey and lemonade. I could not help but notice a gorgeous blonde come walking in. She was with a man who looked to be quite a bit older than her. I tried not to stare at her. But the woman was so magnificent. She held my attention for some time.

While I was admiring her long blonde hair. And the way she filled out her low-cut dress. She then looked my direction and smiled at me. Although I was somewhat embarrassed at being caught gawking at her. I just couldn't help It. But think that I had seen that smile somewhere before. I smiled back at her being polite. Then I turned my head away pretending to look at something in the direction of the bar.

"Tom?" Is that you," Was said from a woman's voice behind me.

I turned around and there she was. The long blond hair with the deep brown eyes. And that smile came back to me. It was like a sledgehammer was hitting me so hard.

"Julie!" I haven't seen you in donkey years," I said to her.

"I thought that was a familiar smile. How are you?" I said.

It turned out that Julie was with her husband Ken. They were in town for an insurance company meeting. That Ken had to attend. And they too also had been stranded overnight because of the heavy snow. Julie asked. if I would like to join them at their table for a drink or to.

"Yes, I said.

The big thing about Julie. Is that although we had been such good friends while we were in school. Exchanging our books for classes. We studied together to prepare for the final exams. I had always had a huge crush on her. Wanting to date her. In those days.

I was so like so many other young men. Awkward around a beautiful girl. So, nothing ever came of it. In all the time we spent together. A lot of laughs and some achieving good results.

When I joined Julie and Ken at their table, I could not help but notice the clear difference in their ages. Although I knew Julie was, over fifty, like me, she did not look it. She had kept a fine-looking figure. God what a figure and Included a marvellous pair of tits. They were easy to be seen. Because of the low cut of the red dress, she was wearing. Hiding that great pair of tits. That I had dreamed about for years on end.

As for Ken, had not fared to well. He looked to be a good five maybe ten years older than he actually was. His hair, face, and hands all had the look of hard worry use. And he held himself in a poor posture that seemed more appropriate that of a tired old man. Other than the successful insurance agent that he had become.

We sat and talked for well over an hour or so about kids. Careers, and people we all knew. Then I excused myself to go use the toilet. As I came out. I was surprised to see Ken. He had been waiting for me to come out of the toilet. Standing in the hallway. He saw my reaction; he gave me a smile. Then he was taking hold of me by the elbow. He led me to a far a corner in the room out of sight of Julie and towards the hotel phone.

"Julie asked me to come talk to you," he said.

I looked at not saying a word.

"We have a bit of an idea she thinks you might be interested in. Julie wanted me to approach you about it. If you like the idea. Then fine. If you don't. We'll go finish our drinks and leave it at that. Is that, OK with you?" Ken said.

"OK, What's the idea?" I said.

"Well," Ken said.

"Julie would like you to join us upstairs for a drink in our hotel room. Truthfully, she'd like you to join us for more than that. She was wondering if you'd like to come up for some 'playful fun'. As she calls it. It's fine with me," Ken said.

"We have talked about it for years. But we've never found anyone we both could agree on. If you want to come up. Let me know, I will go back and tell her. If you don't. We'll go back together and finish our drinks. Then we'll go separate ways. It's up to you," Ken said.

The pit of my stomach dropped for a second or two. But that was all it took for me to make up my mind up.

"Yes," I said. While trying hard not to sound too eager.

"It sounds like a lot of fun. How do we go about it then?" I said.

"I'll go back to the table and give Julie the good news. You wait here for a couple of minutes. Then come on over to the table. Then we can finish our drinks before we head up to our room," Ken said.

For two minutes I stood there not a second longer. It seemed like it was going on forever. But I waited before going back to the table. When I got there. Julie was gone. Ken was sipping on his drink.

Julie had said," to give her a few minutes to get ready. Then to come on up with me," Ken said.

"She wants to have everything ready the way she wants it. Thanks for going along with this. We were both scared you'd turn us both down. Or you might think that we were weird or something. We do appreciate it," Ken said.

I have to admit. I never thought in a million years. I would have a woman's husband thank me for agreeing to have sex with his wife. And this was Julie?

We finished our drinks, paid the bill. Walked over to the lift. It was taking us up to the sixth floor. Ken led me down the hallway. He opened the door going in ahead of me.

As we entered the room. Ken took off his shoes. So, I followed taking of my shoes. As the door closed, I thought I could hear a faint humming sound coming from the other room.

As we walked past the bathroom. I could see the bed. There was the best shock of my life. Julie was lying on the bed naked. She was working a large golden vibrator over her pussy.

"I'm glad you too finally got here (she giggled). I was starting to have more fun than I wanted too. Without the pair of you. Anyway, now that I'm warmed up, how about you?" Julie said.

Julie turned off the vibrator and scooted down to the bottom end of the bed. Slipping her feet over the edge. She sat up on the end of the bed. Beckoning us to come closer. Then she reached her hand out and started to rub both of our cocks through our slacks.

I didn't know how Ken was taking it. But I was getting hard in no time at all.

"It doesn't seem fair that I'm the only one naked," Julie said with a beaming grin. Why don't you both get more comfortable?"

As we both stripped, Julie watched us closely. She sat on the bed gradually stroking her pussy lips with her fingers.

"Now," she said, "Let's get these two lovely cocks ready for some real serious fun."

Julie grabbed us both by the cock. Leading us back to the end of the bed. She started to stroke both of us. One with each hand. Then she started to kiss, lick, and suck the heads of both our cocks. One after the other. It wasn't long at all until we were both quite hard.

"Ken, why don't you sit down in that chair. And watch me how good of a fuck I truly am," she said.

Ken sat down in the chair in the corner. And started stroking his cock up and down. While Julie laid back on the bed and spread her legs wide for me.

"Eat my pussy," she said.

"I want to feel your tongue in me before we fuck. Please, lick me until I must have to have your cock."

I knelt down at the foot of the bed and started to kiss my way up Julie's legs. To her short-trimmed bush of hair. When I got to her twat lips. I could feel that they were already swollen. Then I began to lap her pussy slowly. Then the flat of my tongue. Then I was greeted by with her wet twat juice's that tasted like peaches.

My hands then slipped up to those wonderful tits of hers. That I had wanted to caress for so fucking long. I played with the dark pink nipples keeping time with the rhythm with my tongue.

Julie was moaning. As I continued to lap at her twat love hole, but she took a gasp when I began playing my tongue across her twat. I started in circles, but then proceeded to go through the alphabet with the tip of my tongue. I nearly made it through all the letters twice. Before I could feel her getting goose bumps on her tits. Then she clenched her legs around my head.

"Oh, FUCK," she said.

Out loud through her teeth.

"I'm going to Cum!"

She raised her hips off the bed and her groans became rhythmic whines as the pleasure hit her. She kept squeezing my head so hard I could barely breathe, and finally she went limp.

"Wow!" Julie said.

"That was a great fucking start. Give me a few minutes to get my breath back. and we'll take care of that huge cock erection you've got for me."

While I was licking and sucking Julie. I had pretty much forgotten about my swollen cock. But her mention of it brought my focus back to my purple headed cock. I don't think I have ever been as hard in my life.

Julie scooted back up on the bed then beckoned for me to come up by her.

"Kneel on the bed. I think you'll like this," she said.

I knelt on the bed beside her and Julie scooted over beneath my cock. With one hand she pulled my cock down to her left nipple. With the other hand she held her breast up toward my now throbbing hard cock.

"I know you've always liked my tits," she whispered. How do you like them now?" she said.

I always wanted to say something. About how wonderful it felt to fuck her nipple, but all I could get out was a groan of pleasure. As Julie swabbed my cock over her erect nipple. She looked me in the eyes with the hottest expression. I have ever seen or dreamed about.

"Do you want to come on my tits or in my pussy?" she asked me.

"I want to fuck you so bad I could scream," I said.

"How do you want it?" I said.

"Do me from behind doggy style, and fuck me good!"

Julie rolled over on her stomach, with her knees underneath her, and spread her legs good and wide.

"God, I'm fucking hot," she said over her shoulder.

I really need you to fuck me hard now!" she said.

Her pussy lips were sopping wet. I put the tip of my cock between them. And the steamy velvet walls of her pussy wrapped around my cock like a hungry mouth. I grabbed hold of Julie by the hips. And started to pump in and out. Slowly as I wanted to make it last. But the urgency of the moment soon took me over.

I was slamming into her faster each second that passed. As I could feel myself building to my climax. I heard the vibrator come on again. And felt Julie using it on her clit from underneath. The vibrations from that thing were the final straw. I could feel the tingle in my groin and the swelling of my cock as I reached my peak. Stroke after stroke. I shot my load of Cum deep inside her twat. Nearly collapsing from the intensity of me fucking the hell out of her. When I was through. I held on to Julie's hips for a moment until my softening cock slipped out from her wet pussy.

"Whoa! That was fucking amazing." I said.

"Yeah, that was worth the wait," she smiled. We need to do that more often than. Once every twenty-five years. When is your next meeting?" she said with a giggle.

"I agree," said Ken from his chair."

"I came damn near as hard as he did. Just watching the pair of you. This is definitely something we need to make a regular habit of it," Ken said.

"Tom, Kens cock is still hard he needs to reclaim his wife?" sit in the chair for a bit?" Julie said.

"Ken, I really need you to fuck me hard now!" Julie said to her husband.

Her pussy lips were sopping wet. From my load in her twat. Ken put the tip of his cock between her pussy lips. Her wet pussy wrapped around Ken's cock. She was hungry for another fucking. He grabbed hold of Julie by the hips. Just like had done before. Thrusting in and out. Slowly at first but then with all the excitement.

Julie did the same as she did with me. The vibrator come on again. Ken fucked the hell out of Julie. Shooting his load of Cum deep inside her twat. Ken, I held onto Julie's hips. Like I had done before. Until his cock slipped out from her wet pussy.

"Whoa! That was fucking amazing." Ken said.

And that's how it started. We've managed to get together for three more sessions in the last year. Tomorrow I'm flying out for a four-day conference. And there is a suite reserved for the whole thing. It should be fun. I just have to wait.