Twenty-Four Hour Orgy People 01

Story Info
Andy's Homecuming, MF fun (part 1 of this series).
2.8k words
4.36
6.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twenty-Four Hour Orgy People

Part 1: Andy's Homecuming

Andy wrapped her arms around me the instant I opened the door. She was surprisingly strong, and I felt my ribs creak.

"Andy," I said, "it's good to see you too, but when did you get so touchy feely?"

Andy let go of me, kicked off her shoes, and wandered into the kitchen. "Hawaii was a good experience, I guess. Made me all lovey-dovey. Hey can I have a beer?" She asked as she opened the door to the fridge.

"Sure, " I replied.

"Good, I'll get one for you too."

Andy found the bottle opener in a drawer. She took the two bottles into the living room and sat down on the floor in front of the couch. "Sit down behind me," she commanded, "and do that thing you used to do on my back."

"So are you back for good?" I asked from the kitchen.

"Yes, Hawaii was only a one year assignment. I did well and got promoted."

"Congratulations!"

"You know my back's not going to rub itself."

"It's not really a rub. It's more about finding the right trigger points."

"Shut up already. I'm suffering here. I had an awful flight yesterday."

I took my place behind Andy, sitting on the couch with my legs straddling her torso. I placed a thumb on each of her lower trapezius muscles, just inside her shoulder blades and pushed ever so slightly. I wiggling my thumb tips in small circles., gradually pressing harder.

"Oh, that feels good!"

"I aim to please," I replied.

I felt the tension leave Andy's musculature, and on the far wall, which was mirrored, I saw her face relax.

"So Hawaii was good for you?" I asked,

"It was awesome," Andy said.

"Did you learn to surf?"

"No, but I got into open water swimming." She said. "That was really cool. The water was pretty warm and crystal clear. You could see all the underwater pants and the fish and sea turtles and sometimes even dolphins and whales."

"Cool," I said.

I moved my thumbs up a bit, and Andy closed her eyes and sighed. She almost seemed to doze off, but after a few minutes, she opened her eyes and asked, "Hey Zed?"

"Yes."

"How come we never hooked up before I left?"

"I don't know," I asked. "You were always pining for that rich doctor guy, what was his name? Jorey?"

"Joel. Oh my God. What a terrible relationship! I am such a sucker for a handsome face."

"It seemed like you two were on again off again the entire time."

"If you asked me out, I probably would have quit him for good."

"Really, I had no idea. The thought crossed my mind, but I didn't want to interfere in your personal business."

Andy rolled her eyes. "You are so timid when it comes to women."

"I'm not timid!"

"Okay," she agreed, "you're not timid, but you certainly are passive."

"Why are you mentioning this now?" I asked. "If you had feelings for me, why did you stop sending me emails when you were away."

Andy sighed again, but this time regretfully. "I'm sorry," she said. "I guess I was just so busy with work, my swimming group, and having lots of casual sex."

The last part caught me completely by surprise. The Andy from yesteryear didn't talk that way. I froze in my tracks.

"Hey, I didn't say to stop rubbing my shoulders!" She scolded.

"Sorry," I said, "your sweater is pretty course and kind of makes it uncomfortable for me. I need a break."

She leaned forward and, in a quick motion, flung off her turtleneck. She didn't have on an undershirt, just a bra. She was surprisingly muscular and well tanned. Her skin was soft and smooth. "Now, you don't have any excuses," she snipped, "so get back to work."

"Where did all these muscles come from?" I asked. Her back and shoulders were shredded.

"Why? Are you jealous? Want them on yourself?"

"In a way, yes."

She turned around and grinned. "I always had them, but I toned up with all the swimming. I think I gained a bit of weight while I was away. With all the exercise, I let myself eat more."

"I'm sure it's all muscle mass."

"No, my tit's got bigger. I was a C cup when I left, and I'm a D cup now. I think it's all that cum I swallowed. It's high in sugar."

I wasn't used to this kind of trucker talk. I was shocked to the point of paralysis.

"You should see your face," Andy said. "It's bright red. Hey why is that wall completely mirrored anyway?"

Andy was right. I was crimson. "It's to make the apartment look bigger." I replied meekly.

"Can you get back to rubbing my shoulders?"

"Sorry," I said.

"Oh that's nice. I like feeling your hands directly on my skin."

"I'm glad, I guess."

"Move up towards, my neck. Oh that's good. Now outward."

I had to dig my thumbs under her bra strap to give her what she wanted. The fabric was an annoying obstacle, which prevented the smooth movements needed for proper myofacial release. Andy grinned at me mischievously in the mirror, reached back, unclasped her bra, and let her tits fall out. They were large and sagged just enough to let me know that they were soft and real. Her brown nipples stiffened. Either the room was a bit cold or by teasing me she had turned herself on. I suspected it was the latter.

"You like?" she asked.

"Uh huh."

"Are you hard," she asked, turning around and grabbing my crotch.

"I am now."

"Can I take it out? I want to see it."

"Okay."

Andy unzipped my fly, reached down the front of my underwear and took out my hard dick. "Wow, it's a lot bigger that I expected? I figured it was going to be small the way you are all passive and timid around women. Did you ever measure it?"

"Yes, it's seven and a quarter inches."

"And thick too! I've seen bigger, but I'm not exactly a size queen. Large cocks are kind of like sports cars. They are sexy to look at, but can be uncomfortable when you try to use them. I'd be cool with it if you were hung like a baby carrot."

"Good to know."

"Can I suck it?"

"Yes, I suppose."

Andy licked the bottom of my shaft a few times. She seemed amused by the small dribble that emerged from my pee hole. She poked at it with a finger. "Getting some pre-cum ready for me I see." She wrapped her lips around my dick head and bobbed her head back and forth a few times. It felt exhilarating. She came up for air and said, "this is kind of awkward." She pulled off my pants and underwear then stood up to get out of her jeans. Her ass was broad and firm, and her thighs were muscular. She had a tiny bit of pudge around her navel, but I thought it was sexy. She stepped out of her panties revealing a neatly trimmed patch of dark pubic hair and large meaty pussy lips.

Following my gaze, she said, "Isn't my pussy disgusting? I think it got stretched out from all the big cocks I've been fucking?"

"Really?"

"No, dork. My pussy was this way when I was still a virgin."

"Well, I don't think it's disgusting at all. I think it's totally hot."

Andy smiled, sat back down on the floor, and took my cock into her mouth. I could feel her teeth scape the fleshy ridge at the base of my dick head. It hurt a little but was also exciting. She backed off and licked the little divot on the bottom of my cock where my head met my shaft. I moaned.

"You want to see a cool tick?" She asked. "You have to promise not to cum."

Before I could answer she lunged forward. The tip of her nose disappeared into my tangle of pubs. I felt her tongue lick the front of my sack. She had taken my cock all the way down her throat. She rested there for a while, and then drew back. A thick rope of spittle spanned the space between her lips and the tip of my cock. Under tension the sloppy bridge sagged and broke away falling downwards and splattering her generous tits.

"Am I sucking your dick okay?" She asked.

It was a rhetorical question, and one that I really didn't need to answer. I was hardly losing my erection. On the contrary, my cock seemed engorged. I had never seen it that big before. It's as if I had sprouted new veins. The shaft was bluish in color, and my head nearly purple. My cock was slick with Andy's saliva. I felt it tickle down and drip off the bottom of my sack. Andy clutched my cock in her hand and jerked me vigorously.

"Yeah, that's nice and slick." She said, and took me back into her mouth, deep throating me a again few times.

"That feels so good," I moaned.

She sat upright and asked, "are you going to cum?"

"Yeah, I think so."

"Well, cool off," she said. "We haven't even got to the good part."

She got up off the floor and sat down next to me on the couch. "Just breath deep for a while okay. Try to cool off while I get my pussy ready for your big cock."

Andy spread her legs and rubbed her giant meaty pussy lips. Her clit was huge, probably an inch and half long. It looked so much like she had her own little cock. It even had its own head. She scooped up some of the thick saliva that had landed onto her tits and rubbed it into her warm sex hole. Her pussy started to glisten. I was so turned on. I had to look away so that I wouldn't blow my load.

"That's good," Andy said. "I'm nice and wet. You cooled off yet?"

"Maybe a little."

"How much more time do you need?"

"I'm not sure. I feel like a bomb that's about to explode."

"Well, okay, just let me do all the work and try not to cum okay."

"Okay."

Reaching behind her, she guided me into her trimmed pink pussy as she eased herself onto my lap reverse cowgirl style. "I'm not going to move." She said. "I just want to feel your thickness inside me while I diddle my snatch."

Andy reached downward and rubbed her hand against her clit, her fat pussy lips, my balls, and the bit of my cock shaft that wasn't buried deeply into her wet fuck hole. I watched her in the mirror. Her face screwed up with tension. Veins popped out of her forehead. She looked crazed, possessed even, but somehow never lost her sexiness. She changed out her grip, pinched her clit, and started rubbing it as if she were jerking off a tiny cock. Her legs twitched. She rubbed faster and started to moan. I reached around and touched the base of my shaft. I felt the wetness of pussy juices pouring out of her. I parted my thumb from my forefinger so that I could massage both of her meaty pussy lips at the same time. Apparently that was the small nudge she needed. She arched her back involuntarily and screamed. I held her tight around the waist as she bucked uncontrollably. In the mirror, she had a vacant glassy look. With time her spasms ceased. Her eyes regained focus, and her breathing returned to normal. Regaining her bearings she said, "that was awesome! I hadn't had an orgasm like that for a while."

"I'm glad," I said meekly.

"I love sex, even when I have to do all the work myself. It's good for a girl to know how to get herself off. It's empowering."

"Uh huh"

"You ready to cum?" She asked.

"Uh huh."

"Good, I'll make you cum."

She picked her feet up and placed them on the couch next to my hips. She reached back grabbing the back of the couch for support and lifted herself off of me. Her gaping fuck hole hovered a few inches over my engorged salami. Juices emptied out of her pussy and trickled onto my pubes.

"You ready?" She asked.

"Yes," I said, but it came out as a whimper.

"Let me know when you are about to cum." She commanded. "And put your hands on me."

I reached forward and cupped a firm ass cheek into each of my palms.

"No, grab my tits babe! Okay, now squeeze my nipples. Grab 'em nice and tight! I don't mind a little pain. Good. Okay, on the count of three I'm going to give you the ride of your life. Ready, one... two... three!"

Andy lowered herself slowly until my cock head filled the gape in her maw. Then, like a wild woman, she rode the bologna pony. She rode fast and with vigor. Her ass cheeks made a delightful slapping noise as she dropped her weight down upon me. On the recovery I worried she would come up too far, and that I my cock would pop of her pussy. I feared that my head would bury itself into the small hollow where her thigh met her woman bits and that my shaft would bend and snap as she let her weight crash down, but Andy was an experienced cowgirl and rode me with skill. In the mirror, I could make out only the base of my dick head at the peak of each recovery. Andy caught me looking and smiled mischievously and rode me even faster. She bucked up even higher so that my cock came completely out of her and then sent her weight cashing down full force. I whined in fear, which only seemed to encourage Andy more. She rode faster and higher, practically jumping off the couch. She knew what she was doing, however, and never missed her mark. I knew I couldn't watch in the mirror any longer. It was like the most trilling most terrifying ride at the amusement park. I had to move my gaze upward towards her tits. I kept her nipples fixed in space, her tits flapping behind my hands like breaking waves. Fear caused my grip to tighten, and her long hard nipples began to turn purple. That's when I felt the dam about to break.

"I'm going to cum." I whined.

Like an acrobat, Andy dismounted my cock. She straddled me, burying my pubic bones with her ass cheek,, and griped the base of my shaft with her meaty pussy lips. Slick with her pussy juices, she jerked my cock until I exploded. It only took a few strokes. Thick sticky ropes of cum shot out of my dick. The pressure of my stream seemed to overpower gravity. My first jet landing in the hollow by Andy's neck, right above her collar bone. The next two spurts painted her tits and tummy a nice shade of pearly white. Thereafter, the remaining cum poured out onto her hand and down my thigh. Eventually the flow stopped, and my dick softened.

"That was a lot of cum!" Andy said smiling.

It took me a while to respond. "Uh huh."

"I really love sex." Andy said.

"I can tell."

Andy got up and found her way to the bathroom.

"I'm covered in your cum," she said. "Is it okay if I take a shower? I need to go back into the office and take care of a few things."

"Okay," I said meekly.

"You do understand that we aren't a couple right? This is just sex."

"Uh huh."

I have no recollection of Andy showering, getting dressed, or leaving. I was lost in a fog as I tried to process strong yet conflicting feelings: a sense of extreme sexual gratification; elation that Andy desired me sexually; and a notion of bitter rejection. Eventually I found myself cold and naked on the couch, sticky and wet from my cum and Andy's pussy juice. My beer was warm when I finally put the bottle to my lips. Andy's left over bottle was mostly full. I tipped them both down the sink. I skipped dinner and got ready for bed.

I had strange dreams that night. I was at the DMV for some reason. Maybe I needed to renew my driver's license. Andy was working behind the counter all by herself. I had a queue low number, but she kept calling numbers higher than mine. When the people she called approached her, she greeted them warmly and smiled. I grew frustrated and eventually got up to ask if she skipped me by mistake. She snapped at me and told me to sit down. This cycle repeated itself and seemed to go on all night for hours. I felt tired in the morning, as if I hadn't slept at all.

End Part 1