Twenty-Four Hours after Prom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just looked at her with a "Huh?" expression.

"You're going to take a shower, right?" Trish asked.

I nodded.

"Well, when you get out, there's an outfit in the bathroom for you. My treat." Trish said, fixing her hair and adding the smallest amount of lipstick. "If you decide you want to know what it feels like get the attention of multiple guys at once, put it on, grab your things, and walk across the hall. We rented that room, too, for... later." She closed her purse, and stepped into her heels. "If you'd rather call it a day, just leave the outfit, get dressed and have Vincent take you home. Okay?"

I nodded, and then Trish and her husband were out the door.

I slowly got up from the bed as Mike, Ben, and Jeff just looked at me. Jeff, of course, was still smiling. Mike let his towel fall to the side, showing off his thickening member. Ben seemed to be concentrating on my legs and shaved pussy - again.

I took a deep breath and walked into the bathroom, hoping there was still plenty of hot water.

There was.

As the bathroom began to fill with steam, I looked in the mirror and wondered what to do. I stepped into the shower and slowly, but thoroughly cleaned every inch of my body. My butt hole wasn't as sore as I thought it might be. My pussy felt like it needed to be filled with something. Jeff came to mind, and my sex swelled. If I let him fuck me, would Vincent be disappointed with how loose I might become? Would he be relegated to my butt for sex from then on? Would I only be happy with guys that had larger-than-normal cocks?

I turned off the shower, stepped out, and dried off, putting a towel around me, and then my hair.

Curious, I opened the bag left on the vanity. I looked inside, but I wasn't sure what I was looking at.

High-heeled sandals, my size. How did she know? How did she find them to fit feet as small as mine?

Butt plug, bigger than I expected (of course), with a fox tail attached. Interesting.

A mesh top that was totally see-through.

Nipple clips?

A mesh skirt. Also, totally see-through.

Satin panties, micro. Crotchless?

A fancy Columbina mask like they use at Mardi Gras, or ballroom Halloween parties. Covered the area around the eyes, but left the nose and mouth exposed. Cat-like. Sexy. I wondered what that was all about, though.

And a note.

"Mags, you've grown into a desirable young woman. Life's too short to settle on just one guy, even after you've found Mr. Right. You have a very sexy little body , so you may as well make some use of it while you can. I did, and I couldn't be happier. I look forward to the times I can lick the come of several men out of YOU. Oh, and remember to leave the lights on.

Your newest, bestest, slut friend,

Trish"

Yep. She's a weirdo.

But, a sexy weirdo. She even underlined the s in the word "times."

I tried on the heels. Very sexy, and not at all comfortable. My calves bulged as I stood.

The nipple clips were like metal nooses around my hard nipples, connected by a lightweight string of metal like a necklace.

The satin panties were barely a G-string, but felt very cool around my sex. I put them on, and then realized the opening in the crotch was meant for the rear, so a regular butt plug would be more easily visible and accessible. In my case, it would be so the tail would go unobstructed.

The mesh top looked like it could be worn outside, but when I turned a certain way and the light hit it just right, it was totally see-through. And, it barely covered my small boobs.

The mesh skirt was made of the same material, and not only did it barely cover my butt, it barely closed in front. I turned it so the slit in the skirt came to a point below the small of my back.

Finally, the butt plug. I smelled it, for some reason. Was I worried she would have given me a used butt plug? Maybe. Unless, of course, she was the one that had used it. The thought of it made me pop it in my mouth and run my tongue over it, coating it with saliva.

I pulled one cheek aside, holding the panties over the side of my butt, and easily slid the plug of the tail into my rectum. I let it ease itself up inside me, let go of the panties, and took a good look in the mirror. Almost forgot... the mask. It was soft against my face, but the braided elastic band held it firmly in position. I turned left and right, letting the tail sway. My small boobs looked good with the shadows the top created. My nipples were in a perpetual state of erection. My butt looked good enough to eat, and my legs were as shapely as they've ever been. I hardly recognized myself.

I grabbed my make-up kit, and beach bag and stepped out of the bathroom.

The room was empty. Weird.

I picked up the bikini top and bottom, my shorts, t-shirt, and flip flops, and tossed them in the beach bag.

I looked around, but couldn't find a room key.

"Damn it," I said to myself. I made sure I had everything I brought with me, and stepped out of the room and into the hotel hallway. I felt naked - because I practically was.

Of course, directly across the hall from the room was a wall, not another room. There was a door to the left, and another to the right, equal distanced.

"Well, this should be interesting," I said to myself. I bit my lower lip and slowly strolled to the door to the right.

I was about two steps away when the room behind the door to the left seemed to boom with laughter. The rooms on this side of the hall were bigger than the suite I shared with Vincent and friends. That must have been the room they were in.

I turned around, and did my best hip swaying, small boob-bouncing catwalk - just for fun, and to let the tail sway left and right - and positioned myself, centered on the door. Whomever looked through the peephole was going to get an eyeful, for sure.

I knocked twice, and everything went quiet behind the door.

The door opened a minute later, and an older gentleman, maybe in his late 40's, in a business suit wearing a mask similar to mine waived me inside.

"Come in, come in," he whispered. "You're late. We were wondering if you were going to show up at all."

"Ummm," I muttered. "I think I'm in the wrong room," I sheepishly admitted.

"Nonsense," he said a little louder. "You're dressed exactly as described, although we were expecting a tall brunette instead of a petite blond."

He looked me over, turning me around completely so he could see everything.

"Yes, yes. Exactly as described, although we thought you were in your late 20's, not early 20's," he added. "You are in your early 20's, right?"

"Eighteen, but close enough," I said. "Really, though, I think I'm in the wrong room, sir. I was supposed to meet a few friends..."

"But we're all friends, here," he said, seemingly even more excited to be looking at a nearly naked eighteen year-old girl. He then introduced himself as Merv.

He kept referring to "we" but just inside the door to the suite, all I could see was him. Past Merv was an empty living room with a sofa, coffee table with a bowl of mints, two large chairs, and a kitchenette. On the back side of the living room was another door. Behind that door, I could hear the unmistakable sounds of people getting undressed.

He motioned me to the living room.

"Please, wait here," he directed, politely. "Can I get you something to drink?"

"No, thanks," I said. I was definitely in the wrong suite. I was nervous to begin with, but now I was close to panicking. I could feel sweat forming on the small of my back, and my damned nipples were unbelievably hard and erect.

And then the bedroom door opened.

A few things raced through my mind at that moment. I wondered if I could make it to the door, quickly, without breaking an ankle in the hi-heels. I wondered if the gentleman that let me in would try to grab my bag and slow me down, or just grab me. I wondered who or what was behind the bedroom door, and what they wanted to do with me. Well, I kinda figured what they wanted to do with me, but who did they think I was? A stripper? I was practically already naked. A prostitute? Trish?

I was frozen in place as two, three... six? Six men in their boxers stepped out of the bedroom. They had undressed down to their underwear, but were also wearing masks very similar to mine.

"Gentlemen, may I present, Trish," Merv said. "Trish, we've all been checked out and are disease-free. You may begin whenever you're ready."

I looked down at the coffee table and realized what looked like a bowl of mints, earlier, was actually filled with little blue tablets.

Oh.

Shit.

I wanted to say this was all a misunderstanding.

I wanted to say that I wasn't Trish, I was Mags.

I wanted to say something, anything, that would let me walk back down the hall to the door on the right.

But, then I realized in horror that one of the men looked a lot like my dad. I couldn't be sure, and it didn't make any sense for him to be there. But, it could have been him.

If it was him, and he didn't recognize me with the mask on, he would certainly recognize me if I said anything.

One by one, the men came closer. Some reached down and took a blue tablet from the bowl.

Some didn't need to. Erections were already forming under their boxers. And wet spots.

Unable to move, I let Merv take my beach bag and place it on the kitchenette table. He returned to stand behind me and run his hand under my skirt and over the curve of one of my firm butt cheeks. Damn it, it felt good. He reached in front and gently squeezed one of my small breasts, and brought my right hand down to his crotch. He was hard, and getting harder. As scared as I was, I couldn't believe I was getting wet.

I pulled down the zipper of his suit pants and pulled out a beautiful example of manhood. I wasn't sure what to expect, but it reminded me of Vincent's, and that just made my mouth water.

I closed my eyes for only a moment as I stroked the cock in my hand. I could feel it swell and lengthen with almost every tug. It must have been more than a few seconds, though, as when I opened my eyes, there were more hands on me. And mouths. The other men had stepped out of their boxers and were closing in on me. The gropes became less gentle. The kisses on my butt and small breasts became soft bites.

Someone tugged at the chain between my nipples and pulled me toward the couch.

He sat down, and then forced me to my knees in front of him. He was big. Overweight by at least 150 pounds, with an equally fat dick - which he was waiving in my face. Another hand pushed my head down toward his crotch. I thought about protesting, but remembered one of these guys could be my dad, and I didn't want him to know it was me. If he hadn't figured out his daughter was about to be passed around among seven men by now, maybe he wouldn't. Then, I remembered that he was going to be one of the men passing me around.

Oh.

Shit.

Again.

Someone pushed the small of my back down and forward, and I steadied myself by holding onto the fat man's legs. I leaned down and took the head of his cock in my mouth and immediately began bobbing my head up and down, as the rest of the men cheered.

Someone grabbed my right foot and pulled off my high-heeled sandal. A moment later, the other shoe was tossed aside.

The mesh top and skirt were ripped off my body, easily.

I felt my panties being pulled down over the tail. I lifted each knee so they could be removed completed.

More groping.

More kisses on my butt, calves, and feet.

More little bites.

More...

"Ugh!" I groaned around the fat cock, as someone rammed their cock into my pussy.

It hurt, at first, but not too badly. Just unexpected. He wasn't that big, whoever he was.

Luckily, my pussy was sopping wet and took him in easily after his abrupt entry.

Someone was teasing my tail, and when they angled it just right against the pistoning cock in my pussy, it sent tingles up my spine. That was a welcome new sensation, and I showed my appreciation by upping the enthusiasm in my blowjob.

More groping. Rougher, now.

More biting. Some felt like they sucking on my butt, calves, and feet.

"Mmmmf," I kept my cry in, as someone yanked my butt plug out.

I didn't feel him come inside me, or on my butt, but the guy that had been vigorously fucking my pussy suddenly withdrew. He was replaced, seconds later, with a slightly longer gentleman, that was anything but gentle. His pace was slower, but deeper.

He managed to get both his thumbs hooked inside my butt hole, spreading me open, and spitting in my rectum as he fucked me.

Someone else pinched my nipples hard, freeing them from the jewelry connecting them.

My butt shook as if it were twerking on the long cock in my pussy. Within seconds, my mouth and pussy were simultaneously filled with come. I swallowed what I could, but the fat man came so much, some ended up down my chin, on my breasts and on the carpet.

I was pulled to my feet as the fat man got up from the couch and was replaced with the guy that looked like my dad.

Oh.

Shit.

Fuck.

They turned me around so I was facing away from the man sitting down. That was a relief.

But, then they pushed me back so I was sitting on his lap. Several hands reached for my arms and legs, and I was suddenly lifted. As my legs were spread, come dripped from my pussy onto the sitting gentleman's waiting cock. I shuddered as they lowered me onto him. His cock slid into me easily, and it felt incredible as I took all of him inside me.

I put my feet on his knees, leaned back, and let him kiss my neck and ears while he squeezed my small breasts and pinched my nipples.

"Please, come quickly," I thought to myself.

But he didn't.

In fact, he just seemed to get harder, stiffer inside me, pressing easily against my G-spot.

I was covered in sweat. My gymnast muscles were working overtime, but showed no signs of failing me. Just the opposite.

I was coming, but I wasn't stopping. I wanted him to come, though. Worse, the longer he fucked me, the more I wanted him to fuck me. And I really, really hoped he wasn't my dad.

I reached behind me and grabbed his shaft, slowing my bounces on his lap long enough let him plop out of my pussy, and then placed the head of his throbbing dick against my butt hole.

Bigger than Vincent.

"Deep breaths. Let him in," I thought.

His helmet pushed past my sphincter slowly, and then I slid the rest of the way down his shaft, down to his balls. He was squeezing my breasts hard enough to bruise them, now. I moved his hands to my hips and squeezed my hands over his. He got the idea, and squeezed my hips harder as I raised and lowered myself on him.

A hand went up to the back of my head, and I was afraid he was trying to take the mask off.

My butt hole clenched hard around his cock as he was only reaching for a handful of hair. His other hand, however, slapped my butt cheek. Hard. Hard enough to make it sting.

He slapped my ass several more times before switching hands. I kept bouncing on his cock the whole time. I was sure there were red hand prints all over my butt cheeks after he finally stopped slapping me and went back to squeezing my small boobs.

He pulled me back, and then brought his hands under my legs at the knees. I thought he was going to lift me up and off of his throbbing meat, and I felt relieved my time with him was over for now, even though I hadn't felt him come inside me.

Instead, he pulled my legs back and apart, causing my little hairless pussy to open and drip come on his balls. One of the six other men quickly moved between our legs and rammed his dick inside me.

The gentleman inside me, now, was the smallest so far, but also the fastest. I felt myself concentrating on the nice cock up my butt, and clenched my butt cheeks to impart some up and down motion on it. I was rewarded by being lifted and lowered by the man holding my legs back, matching my rhythm.

The man in my pussy came quickly, and was immediately replaced with another.

And then, another.

The men were content with taking turns. Four of them came in my pussy, while two of them opted to carefully stand on the couch in a way that allowed me to blow them. I swallowed everything they shot in my mouth. Some definitely tasted better than others.

The dad-looking gentleman in my butt finally said he was close.

He even sounded like my dad. What was I thinking? Did I just let my dad fuck me up the ass? I just had to think it wasn't him. It was a guy that looked like him, and sounded like him.

When the last of the other guys finished in my pussy and mouth, I lowered my weak legs and got off his lap, turned around, and dropped to my knees. His manhood smelled like KY and come, and maybe a little of me. Nicely trimmed pubic mound. Soft hair. Sexy.

I stroked his cock using both hands, subconsciously wiping my hands on his thighs, before taking him in my mouth.

That was all it took for him to finally release his seed. I sucked and swallowed, then sucked some more. I stroked his cock a few more times, sucking the last of his come and swallowing when I felt someone take position behind my inviting butt.

The gentleman that could have been my dad, stood up, and moved to the cushion to the right. Another sat on the cushion to the left, and a third, Merv, sat in the middle, in front of me. Merv was now fully undressed except for his little mask. Shaved? Waxed? Hairless. I decided I liked the look, even on an older gentleman.

I moved a little closer to the couch, being able to stroke the cocks to my left and right, while being fed Merv's cock in the middle.

The guy behind me slid into my pussy, easily, and wasted no time coming inside me.

He was replaced with another, who opted to slide in my pussy for only two or three thrusts, before pulling out and momentarily kissing my butt. He had changed positions, too. He pushed the small of my back down - which was easy for me thanks to gymnastics - and stood, then squatted behind me. He spread my butt cheeks farther, and I could feel the cool air breathing in and out of my dilated butt hole.

Merv held his shaft firmly while my head bounced up and down on him. I let him pop out of my mouth to lick each side of his shaft before taking him in my mouth again, deeper and deeper.

The cock of the man on my left spasmed, and the volcanic spurt shot up and landed on my hand and forearm. I stopped sucking the Merv long enough to lick the come off my hand, fingers, and forearm, before taking his cock even deeper down my throat.

I was deep-throating him without even realizing it.

He realized it, though, and said as much.

"That's it, sweetheart," he said. "Down to the balls."

The man on the left got off the couch and resumed stroking his manhood, coaxing himself back to erection. He was replaced with another, who was blessed with a much larger, thicker dick.

The guy behind me lowered himself into my bowels, literally dropping that dick into me.

I felt the head of another cock rubbing between my labia before sliding into my pussy.

"Airlock!" someone shouted, followed by cheers.

I hardly tasted a drop of come from Merv's cock as he shot down my throat. I could feel it, though. He held my face firmly against his crotch as he tensed, released, tensed, and released. He let go of my head, and allowed the larger, well-endowed man on my left to take his place in the middle. Another sat on the left, but my arms were getting tired.

The men in my butt and pussy found a pace that was really working for me, and triggered an intense orgasm that caused me to moan. I couldn't keep it in.

I let them come in my butt and pussy, and then moved forward and up onto the big guy sitting in the middle of the couch.

As I straddled his lap, I soon realized how much bigger he was than me. He wasn't just body builder big, but a truly large man. I brought myself up enough for him to be able to suck on my still-hard nipples, and then lowered myself onto his shaft. The head parted my labia, but the shaft was met with resistance. It wasn't nearly as easy to get his girth inside me, and I had to move up and down in slow movements to ease in a little more at a time. His cock felt really good, though. I'm sure my pussy felt really good to him, too.