Twenty-Four Hours after Prom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so tight, sweetie. Tightest pussy I've had in a long time," he whispered.

I kissed him, not caring if he was offended by the presence of other men's come in my mouth or on my face. I kissed around his mask on his cheeks, nose, chin, and mouth. When I went to his neck and ears, he grabbed my butt cheeks and guided me up and down on his shaft faster and harder.

Okay, I really liked being fucked by this guy.

I forgot all about the other six men, even the one that looked like my dad.

"That's it," I said in his ear. "Fuck me. Fuck me with your big fucking cock. Stretch my little pussy," I panted. "Oh, shit, I love your fucking cock."

The dad-like gentleman to my right got up and positioned himself behind me. The large man underneath me moved down toward the edge of the couch, spreading my butt cheeks and opening my anus. I didn't care if the dad-like gentleman fucked me in the ass, at this point. He was welcomed to try, but I wasn't going to stop fucking this incredible cock in my pussy.

Instead of the head of a dick, though, I felt the wet tip of my tailed butt plug inserted into my stretched butt hole. It went in easily, and for a moment, I wondered if the pressure from the big dick in my pussy was going to push it out. It stayed, though. And it felt wonderful.

I was now riding the big guy like a jockey on a horse in the Kentucky Derby, shins on the cushion, and feet off the edge of the couch. My thighs slammed down on his, hard, as he bounced me on his shaft.

"Fuck!" I yelled.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" I yelled even louder.

The men around me cheered as my tailed swayed and bounced behind me.

It must have looked incredible with that massive manhood plowing into me, and me taking every inch, over and over. I was bouncing so high that I was coming up and off his cock for a split second before slamming down onto his full length, repeatedly causing pussy farts around his shaft. If he was a drug, I was definitely addicted to him.

He held me down on his lap, and I thought he was going to try coming as deep inside me as possible. Instead, he put one arm around my waist, while pushing himself up off the couch with the other. His hands were huge, just like the rest of him, and he cupped a butt cheek in each hand. I put my arms around his neck and kissed his neck and chest. I tried to bring my legs behind his back, but they were too weak. I let them dangle as he walked with me to the bedroom, still impaled on his magnificent cock.

Nobody followed as he closed the door behind us.

He proceeded to fuck me hard for the next hour, and I didn't even know his name. His body was rippled with muscle. Tan. Manscaped. Easily in his 40's, but in fantastic shape. I came four more times while he took me in every imaginable position, and even a few I never would have imagined. He came twice, and was quick to recover each time. His come didn't taste nearly as good as Vincent's, but I preferred this cock in my pussy, anyway. He made no effort to fill my ass even after I pulled out the butt plug and sucked on it. We finished in a missionary position, and he waited a minute or two before withdrawing his deflated cock from my truly stretched out, come-filled pussy.

"Your name's not Trish, is it?" he asked in my ear.

I shook my head, no.

"Well, whoever you are, that was the best fuck I've had in a long time," he said, kissing my neck. "I'd very much like to fuck you again, sometime."

"How about now?" I asked, holding his arm and guiding his large hand to a small breast.

"I'd like that, but the other guys are waiting their turn, and I've already used up all my time with you," he answered while looking me over. My legs were still spread from him fucking me missionary style, and come oozed out of my open pussy.

"Their turn?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said. "We'd each get you for up to an hour, but not much longer, otherwise the other guys would have to double-up. Somehow, I think you'd be okay with that, though."

"Depends on the guys, I guess," I said, feeling exhausted but sexually satisfied.

"Well, we ran a little long in the other room, so I hope you don't mind a little tag teaming for the next few hours," he said, smiling.

Under different circumstances, I wouldn't have minded at all. But, I wasn't sure how much fuck I had left in me. I felt dreamy. I never drank alcohol before, so I'd never been drunk, but I wondered if this was what it felt like.

He grabbed a pile of clothes off the bedroom floor and a pair of shoes. He smiled at me - or more specifically - my opened pussy, then turned and opened the door. He walked into the living room where porn was playing on the big screen television. He said something to the other gentlemen while casually getting dressed, and then left the suite.

Not even a shower?

Merv was the first to move toward the bedroom.

"Feel up for a shower, Trish?" he asked, with the slightest pause as he said Trish.

I was afraid a shower would have relaxed me to the point of falling asleep as soon as I dried off, but I realized Merv wasn't asking.

I nodded, and slowly stepped off the bed and headed to the huge bathroom.

Shower, tub, toilet, two sinks, and mirrors everywhere.

My butt cheeks were red, and I could easily see the outline of several handprints. No mistaking how those got there.

There were bite marks and hickeys on my butt, calves, neck and boobs.

"When did that happen?" I asked myself.

I set my mask on the vanity and turned on the shower. I decided to squat in the shower to let some of the come out of my pussy and butt. Some brown snot leaked out of my butt, and frowned at the sight - and the smell.

"Well, so much for the enema," I said to myself.

I soaped up my pussy, freshening it up as much as possible, and then did the same to my butt. I stood up and scrubbed my hands, and then went about a normal shower.

I don't normally blow-dry my hair as it tends to get poofy and out of control. I still wasn't sure if the dad-like gentleman was my dad or not, so I thought changing up the hair might help with the mask disguise. I called for Merv to bring my beach bag, and made my hair really fill out around my head. I put on the mask, looked in the mirror, and then took the mask back off. I called Merv back, and he was taken aback that I was letting him see me without the mask.

"What's with the masks, Merv?" I asked.

"It was your idea, Trish," he answered. "Are we taking them off, now?"

"You can wear yours if you want," I said. "I'm leaving mine off, if that's okay."

"It's more than okay," Merv said excitedly. "You are a very pretty girl, Trish. I'm sure the gentlemen would love to see your beautiful face."

I reached into the beach bag for the make-up kit, and gave myself sexy eyes and lips. I then touched up some of the bruises, hickeys, and bite marks on my breasts and butt cheeks.

When I was finished, I looked in the mirror, impressed with the effort.

"Good as new," I said to myself. I was actually better than new. I was hot. Sexy, desirable, and most important - extremely fuckable.

"Merv, would the guys mind washing their dicks for me?" I asked.

"Not at all," he said. "We'll also change the sheets if you'd like."

"That'd be nice, Merv," I said. I put on a hotel bathrobe and strutted into the living room.

The five remaining men, and Merv, formed a line for the shower, and each spent just a few minutes soaping up, rinsing off, and drying themselves. The first ones out worked on changing the sheets on the bed, while the others continued to clean up around the suite.

I sat on the couch, which had also been cleaned up, and watched the large screen television.

Gangbang porn. Some brunette named Adriana was getting fucked at a dinner party. Minutes later, a foreign video with a petite blond named Lola Taylor - about my size - getting fucked every which way by a bunch of old men. Grandpas. That one lasted a lot longer, and I wondered if the men in this suite thought of her while they were fucking me, even if the girl in the video wasn't nearly as pretty.

I let my head fall back, and I was out.

Merv gently nudged my thigh. "Trish, wake up, please."

I looked around and three of the men were completely dressed, including Merv.

"Some of us have to leave, now," Merv said. "Thank you for a wonderful afternoon and evening."

Evening?

How late was it?

How long had I been asleep?

"The few remaining will have to leave in a few hours as well," Merv added. "They're waiting for you in the bedroom, if you'd be so kind." He handed me a bottle of something, and waived his hand toward the bedroom.

The television was off and the living room was dark. Light flooded the room as Merv and two of his companions opened the door and exited the suite.

I got up off the couch and walked into the kitchen, looking at my reflection in the microwave door. I still looked hot. My hair was a bit of a mess, but I managed to not smear my makeup. The nap did some good, although I was feeling a little hungry. I opened a water bottle from the fridge and drank it all in one gulp. I didn't remember being able to do that, before.

I looked at the bottle Merv handed me.

Strawberry Kisses lubricant.

Okay.

I opened up the top and put some on my finger. Slick, but not like KY. It smelled like strawberries, which was nice. It tasted okay, too. I didn't think I'd need it for my pussy, so I sat back on the couch, pulled my legs back and squeezed what I could into my butt. I fingered my butt a little, then smelled my finger. Strawberry.

Then I licked my finger. Strawberry, and maybe a little KY. I could live with that.

I closed the bottle, set it on the coffee table next to the empty mint bowl, and took off my robe.

I noticed my high-heeled sandals, panties, nipple jewelry, butt plug with tail, and little mask were neatly placed next to my beach bag on one of the large chairs. The mesh top and skirt were nowhere to be found, though. I thought about putting some of the earlier ensemble back on, but figured that kinky part of the day was over. Walking naked toward the closed bedroom door did cause my heart rate to speed up, though.

What in the heck was this?

Was it some kind of club?

How did they know Trish?

Did she whore herself out to parties like this?

Was I supposed to get paid?

My stomach growled. How long ago had I eaten? I did swallow a decent amount of come, earlier, and I hadn't been hungry for quite awhile afterward.

Come was good. Could I survive on that?

Is my dad in there?

Will he be wearing a mask?

Should I put the mask back on?

Too late. I was already opening the door.

"Hi," I said, shyly. "Sorry to keep you waiting."

"You're well worth it, Trish," the dad-like gentleman said. He was still wearing his mask, but nothing else.

The nightstand lamps were on, but barely cast enough light in the room to see the men clearly.

"Can you see me, okay? Want me to turn on the ceiling light?" I asked.

"If you wish," the dad-like gentleman answered. He really sounded like my dad, then.

I barely remembered the other two gentleman, neither of them masked. All three stood at the foot of the bed, erections taking shape in front of me. I stepped back and turned on the ceiling light. Not nearly as bright as I'd hoped, but I could at least see their eyes a little better.

The one on the left introduced himself as Ted. He had to be in his late 50's, but in relatively good shape, long circumcised penis, neatly trimmed grey pubic hair that matched his neatly trimmed hair on this head.

The one on the right introduced himself as John. I wondered if that was his real name, or if he was just playing with me. I started to remember John, as he was the fat guy that had tugged on my nipple jewelry and made me blow him first. His ridiculously fat cock jutted out in front of him under a trimmed tuft of black pubic hair. The head of his cock, which I remembered vividly, now, looked normal in every respect. The shaft that followed, though, was freakish. It quickly became so wide, I wasn't sure if he ever got more than the head inside anyone he tried to fuck. He didn't look any younger than 30, and no older than 40. Slight obesity aside, he actually had attractive facial features. Ten years ago, he was probably really cute.

That left the one in the middle. He didn't introduce himself, which both made me nervous, and made my pussy wet with excitement.

Was it him?

Did he know it was me?

Of course he knew it was me! I wasn't wearing a mask, anymore!

Was he just playing along so these other guys wouldn't know he was fucking his daughter... up the butt?

"Tim told us your name's not actually Trish," John said. "So, who are you?"

I looked into the dad-like gentleman's eyes.

"I'm Mags, a friend of Trish," I said, seeing the dad-like gentleman's cock jump just a little. "Actually, a friend of Trish's little sister..."

"Well, how did you..." John started.

"Are you here to fuck, or are you here to talk, John?" I interrupted, and then dropped to my knees and took "Dad's" cock in my mouth.

Ted stepped closer and I licked the head of his shaft while stroking the Dad. I could tell that I was going to like Ted's come as his pre-come tasted just as good as Vincent's.

John finally stepped in, and I grabbed as much of his shaft as I could while sucking Dad's cock and stroking Ted. I gave Dad's cock a little kiss as Ted helped me to my feet.

I gently pushed Dad onto the bed, and he slid back toward the pillows. I crawled up the length of his body and French kissed him deeply. He was a good kisser. I moved up and let him lick, suck and bite my hard nipples. I decided I liked that almost as much as I liked having a tongue in my butt. I moved down to kiss him again, and reached for his shaft between my legs. I rubbed his cock head back and forth between my wet labia before sinking down on him. I kissed him even harder as I rocked back and forth. I kissed his neck and ears.

"You realize I'm going to suck your cock all the way home tonight, right daddy?" I whispered.

He didn't answer, other than fucking me harder, and motioning for Ted to join in.

Ted stepped on the bed, his beautiful, long cock stretching out in front of him and swayed as he got in position behind me.

Dad held me close to his chest in a bear hug. I couldn't move my arms or my upper body as Ted pushed his long cock alongside Dad's inside my pussy.

I had two cocks in my pussy at the same time... and I loved it.

Dad released his grip on me and I gave him an unexpected look of lust.

"Oh yeah," I said. "That's good. That's really good."

"John," I panted. "Come here and let me suck on that fat fucking cock of yours."

John did as he was told. I couldn't hold onto his shaft as I needed both arms to steady myself between Ted and Dad's thrusts, so John held onto my head with one hand, and his shaft with the other. John made sure I maintained a good lip lock on the head of his dick while Ted began pumping for all he was worth.

"In my mouth, Ted," I panted. "Come in my mouth when you're ready."

I guess Ted was ready, because he quickly withdrew from my pussy and stood on the bed opposite John. John let go of my head long enough to let me take Ted's cock in my mouth.

Ted gripped the base of his cock tightly, but once my lips were around his head, he let go and filled my mouth with several blasts of warm come. It tasted soooo good, too.

I sucked him hard, getting the last drops before letting Ted's manhood drop from my mouth.

Dad kept the pace, and John went back to feeding me his cock. Ted stepped off the bed, and a few moments later, I heard the shower. Too bad Vincent wasn't into sharing, because Ted and Vincent would be at the top of my own little black book.

I pulled away from John's cock to lean forward and then whispered in Dad's ear, "Do you want to put it in my butt again, daddy?"

Dad let go of my butt cheeks and I stepped off of him, and then off bed.

"John, please lay down," I said in my sluttiest voice I could think of. "I think it's time I feel what a big, fat cock like yours feels like in my tight, barely eighteen, teenage pussy."

John did as he was told, and to his credit, his cock really was big. It just didn't look as big when compared to the rest of him.

I stepped back on the bed, and Dad stepped to the side, watching me.

I straddled John's face, rubbing my wet pussy on his nose and mouth. I made sure he got a good whiff of my butt hole and then let him tongue whatever he wanted, which was apparently everything. His tongue danced all over my pussy and the crack of my butt.

I leaned forward over the hump of his belly and pulled his cock up to my mouth. I need two hands to stroke his big cock as I sucked, and remembered the amount of come he ejaculated the last time I blew him. The thought only made my pussy wetter, and John licked as if I was his favorite dessert.

He massaged my butt cheeks with his hands while he licked me, and I couldn't believe he was actually going to make me come with his mouth and tongue. Not a toe curling orgasm, but more of a prelude to something bigger.

I shook on top of him, out of breath for a few seconds, and then swung my leg over like I was getting off a horse. I turned around, straddling him again, and bent over to kiss and lick his face. I could see why he was so enthusiastic. My wetness was delicious.

I kissed him again on the mouth, and then worked my way down his neck, to his chest, his nipples, and then his stomach. I squatted above him and brought his hands to my small breasts. He squeezed them gently as I grabbed his shaft with both hands and guided the head of his cock to my vulva.

I looked over my shoulder at Dad. He slowly stroked his cock and watched as I twisted John's shaft and eased inch after inch inside me.

"Does my pussy feel good, John?" I asked with a little girl voice.

"Fucking tight," he whispered.

I wanted to lean forward and whisper all sorts of naughty things in John's ear, but I was afraid the few inches I struggled to get in me would pop out.

So, I didn't whisper.

"Fuck me, John. Fill me with that beautiful, big cock," I said, squeezing more of him into me. The length had to have been about nine inches, but the circumference was easily eleven or twelve inches. He was hard and straight, even if shaped disproportionately.

I inhaled, and then enough of him slid into me to allow me to let go of his shaft.

I put my hands on his, and guided them down to my hips and squeezed them onto me.

"That's it," I said as I closed my eyes. "Pull me down on you. Fuck me as hard as you want." My hands went up to my small breasts and I squeezed and tugged at my hard nipples.

His own belly and upper thighs kept me from going any lower on my own, but John was stronger than he looked and bounced me on his shaft so at least five or six inches were sliding in and out of me. It was enough for both of us.

My hair was all over the place as he bounced me on him like I was a girl riding a hoppity hop.

I was smiling. I think I might have even laughed at some point. Not a mean laugh, but more of a drunken, happy laugh. John smiled, and kept his pace as I angled my hips with each downward thrust, trying to get just a little more in me.

He adjusted his grip on my hips and pulled me a little closer to him, and then his cock found it's sweet spot. I was still bouncing on him, thanks to his wonderful stamina. But I wasn't smiling or laughing, anymore.

My eyebrows furled, my mouth opened, and I inhaled in time with his thrusts.

"Oh, fuck!" I muttered. "Don't stop. Oh, fuck," I said, as my vocabulary seemed to be reduced to those few words for the next two minutes.

I came hard. Toe curling, and then some.

I'm sure my face contorted as if I was in incredible pain, but thankfully, John kept on fucking me through my first and second waves of orgasm. As the third wave hit me, I really thought I was going to have a heart attack. Why wasn't the fat guy having a heart attack?