Twenty-Four Hours after Prom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my hands on his chest and leaned forward as best I could. His still-hard erection and firm grip held me in place, though.

"Oh... oh shit, John. Who knew?" I panted, as he continued to guide me up and down on his shaft, slower, but never stopping. "Do you fuck Trish like that?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Well, no wonder," I thought to myself.

"And how does Trish return the favor?" I asked, still riding him as if on a slow walking horse.

"With her mouth," John answered.

"Should I return the favor the same way?" I asked, as I was finally wet enough and stretched enough to accommodate him comfortably. Even though I was on top, he was really doing all the work. All I had to do is ride him, and hold on. Who knew how long he could last, though. Maybe some other time.

He nodded, and I slowly found my footing and lifted myself off his shaft. I moved between his legs, rubbing his slick manhood with my body as I slid down. I wondered what it felt like to him, having my hard nipples, neck, and hair gliding over his sex.

The head of his shaft fit comfortably in my mouth. John put his hands behind his head as he propped himself up to get a good view of this eighteen year-old girl giving him head. Laying flat and propping myself up on my elbows, I held his shaft with both hands, smiled around the head of his cock, and locked eyes with him.

Dad moved behind me, and I could feel his weight joining us on the bed.

I felt light kisses on my toes, my feet, and my calves. The kisses continued up my leg to my butt, my waist, and my shoulders, then down the center of my back to the crack of my butt. I spread my legs to let him lick my crack a little easier, and his tongue found my rosebud. I hummed a moan around the head of John's cock, and stroked him a little faster.

As I quickened my hands around his shaft, I marveled that I was even able to fit that thing inside me. It really was thick. Somewhere between a bedpost and the bottom of a bowling pin thick. I bobbed my head on the head of his shaft, sucking a little more, as Dad gave his tongue a workout in my butt.

He must have really had a thing for strawberries.

Dad lifted my hips and pushed my knees forward, giving him easy access to my dilated pussy and butt hole. He entered my pussy first, with no difficulty whatsoever. For the time being, my pussy was officially stretched out. He fucked my pussy, hard, for a few minutes, and I think the sight of my butt cheeks jiggling from Dad's hard thrusts was just what John needed to take him over the edge.

I felt the swelling and pulsing in his shaft, first, before the warm spurt filled my mouth. I swallowed just as another spurt hit the back of my throat, and then another. I swallowed like I was gulping the bottle of water, and kept my lips tightly locked around his helmet.

John looked at me wide-eyed as my butt continued to shake against Dad's pounding.

Even deflated, John's cock was substantial. I licked the shaft down to his balls around his pubic mound, and then backed up so he could step off the bed.

Dad paused for a moment as we both listened for the shower, then he resumed fucking me doggy-style, not saying a word. A few moments later, he stopped and pulled me back, toward the edge of the bed. He pushed my shoulders down, and spread my knees wide. I arched my butt toward the ceiling, causing my butt hole to open invitingly.

He tongued my ass, again, before giving me two little bites on each butt cheek. He stood up and held the tip of his cock against my butt hole - and waited. I looked at him over my shoulder as I backed up against him, driving him deep into my bowels. He put his hands on his hips as I bucked back and forth, fucking myself in the ass with his cock.

John stepped out of the shower and momentarily paused to watch me. I looked at him and winked, but I'm not sure he even noticed. He smiled and nodded, then left. When I heard the door click closed, I looked back over my shoulder.

"Just us, now," I whispered as he continued to let me fuck myself on his shaft.

"Your cock feels so good in my ass, daddy," I said. "Does it feel good to you? Do you fuck mom this way, too?"

That got a reaction.

He took off his mask and threw it on the bed next to me, then put his hands on my hips.

"No Mags, I fuck her like this!" he answered between clenched teeth.

He pulled my hips back, hard, against every thrust into me, until he was hitting bottom each time. Then, he quickened his pace and intensity until it felt like was literally jack-hammering his cock in my butt. The slap of my butt cheeks against his thighs was loud, made even louder by the sweat forming on our bodies. The jarring sensation happening to my whole body made me delirious. He was fucking me harder than I'd ever been fucked, and up the butt, no less. I wasn't sure if he was enjoying fucking me so hard, or if this was some form of punishment. I didn't protest. I couldn't. I couldn't even form a word, let alone a sentence.

Getting fucked that hard for ten minutes might not seem like a big deal, until you've been fucked that hard for ten minutes.

Dad finally stopped, pulled out of my ass, and grabbed a handful of my hair, forcing me off the bed to the floor. He pulled me up to my knees and pushed his cock to my mouth. I reached up to use my hands to wipe him off, just in case, but he swatted them away with his free hand.

"Suck it, Mags," he said. "Suck it, and get used to it."

I opened my mouth, and his cock hit the back of my throat in an instant. I gagged and coughed, but he only let me take a quick breath before pushing himself back into my mouth.

He adjusted his grip on my hair, wrapping it around his hand as he proceeded to face fuck me. His cock filled my mouth so fully, I could barely breath.

I felt tears rolling down my cheeks and snot bubbling out of my nose as he pumped into my face. I reached for his balls, to maybe caress them and help him to come faster, but again, he swatted my hand away.

He pulled his cock from my throat, and I breathed deeply. I looked up at him in time to take several spurts of his seed in my eyes, nose, and hair.

And then he shoved his cock back in my mouth.

He fucked my face two more times that way, completely covering my face with his come, before finally letting go of my hair. I collapsed on the floor against the bed, completely spent, while Dad turned on the shower.

A moment later, he gently picked me up off the floor and carried me to the bathroom. When I was sure I could stand, I stepped into the shower, and he stepped in after me.

We washed each other for several minutes, slowly, and gently.

He turned me around and washed my back, kissing the cleaned areas as he went. My neck, shoulders, and arms. My back, waist, and hips.

My butt.

My butt hole.

He stood up and kissed my neck before turning around.

I washed his back, his shoulders, and his arms.

I scrubbed his butt, his legs, and his butt hole.

I don't have a very long tongue, but I did manage to lick his anus just enough to know what it tasted like. Soap.

I stood up as he turned around and kissed me. Short, sweet, and soft.

We dried off and got dressed without saying a word. He, in his business casual attire, and me in my bikini, shorts, half t-shirt, and flip-flops - after applying make-up on my body as needed.

I could barely walk down the hall to the elevator. I was soooo hungry, too.

I broke the silence once we were in his car.

"Can we stop and get something to eat?" I asked.

"Your mom should have a late dinner ready by the time we get home. Can you wait?" he asked.

I nodded, yes.

"I don't know how to process all this, daddy," I said. "I mean, this was a one-time thing, right? Our little secret? We're not going to tell mom, are we?"

"Not tell mom?" he asked, looking at me, and then pulling over to the side of the road.

"Who do you think came up with the idea?" he said. He undid the fly of his pants and pulled out his handsome manhood before getting back on the road.

"Now, didn't you say something about sucking my cock all the way home?"