Twenty/Twenty

Story Info
Optometry at its best!
825 words
4.32
5.6k
6
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was right on time for my appointment with Dr. Smith. In fact, I was 15 minutes early to fill out the needed pre-appointment paperwork. It had been 2 years since my last routine eye exam, but I was having some night glare when driving lately that bothered me. Plus, Dr. Smith was very sexy for being 70.

I heard my name called for the first set of tests needed. I saw Dr. Smith out of the corner of my eye, and I got tingly. I could vaguely smell his cologne, but I was aroused. I did what was needed according to his assistant, and took a seat in the eye exam chair.

I was intentionally wearing a short skirt, black thigh high stockings, and red lipstick, and I was feeling naughty since my morning shower, thinking about Dr. Smith.

As soon as he entered the exam room, I couldn't help but part my knees more than normal, and I know I saw his head and eyes focus on my crotch, even for a second!

He greeted me and asked me questions about my vision, and I told him about the night glares. I could smell him better now, and it was amazing! I felt myself getting aroused even more, especially now that he's directly in front of me, working the phoropter.

I decided to be daring and do what I've wanted to do for years... I reached my arm out, and placed my hand on Dr. Smith's lap. He was a little startled, but he didn't move. I proceeded to move my hand closer up his leg, to a bulge I felt.. again, he didn't move. Instead, I heard a belt buckle and pants open up... and felt his hard cock stick out of his underwear!

I didn't move my eyes from the machine, and Dr Smith kept asking me if I saw better with lens 1 or 2, so it was so hot to arouse him while still doing his job! I started stroking him up and down his long, stiff cock, and he kept looking in my eyes with different instruments. My pussy getting so wet, I wanted to scream!

As I kept stroking him off, I felt his hand on my thick thigh, and I immediately spread for him.. his fingers not taking long at all to find my wet cunt! His cock was ready to explode, and so was I! He knew exactly how to pleasure my pussy!!

I stroked him harder and faster, until he came all over my hand! I also came on his hand..

10 days seemed like eternity before I was called back to pick up my new glasses. Dr. Smith personally called, saying there was an issue with my prescription he needed to speak to me about.

Again, I wore my short, sexy black mini skirt, thigh high stockings, and red lipstick. My blouse was red too..

Dr Smith called me back into his office, not an exam room. I felt like I was in trouble. He proceeded to tell me, surely, that what happened between us wasn't ok. He went home feeling unprofessional. As he's talking though, I'm unbuttoning my Red blouse, exposing my large DD breasts, watching his eyes gaze my direction..

I part my legs again, so he can see my bare pussy!

This time, he got out from his desk, grabbed a wooden ruler from the drawer, and walked to me.

I felt alive as Dr. Smith ran the ruler up my thigh, giving it a medium hard slap!

I immediately wanted him, as he directed me to stand up and turn around, my juices flowed wild! I faced the wall that had his certificates, and it aroused me more! He pulled up my skirt, and whacked my ass, numerous times!

I could feel my ass cheeks get hot! Before I knew it, Dr. Smith had his pants down, his hard, erect cock touching my cheeks. He rubbed his head and shaft all over my big ass, until I knew what he wanted!! I spread my cheeks open, he spit on my hole a couple times, also using my own juice, he entered my tightness! I loved being filled up by his cock in my ass!!

I tried so hard to be quiet, but it felt good,.. I'm sure the people could hear, but I didn't care. I wanted him inside of me!

Having his cock in my asshole while he also kept spanking my cheeks drove me wild...and I wanted to cum for the first time from pain and pleasure...Dr Smith knew too, and told me to go ahead and cum!!

He wasn't far behind, and he came so much in my hole, I felt it drip out. He grabbed his box of tissues, and wiped me up clean..

I was embarrassed walking from his office to the reception area, where I picked up my glasses, and left very happy!