Twenty Years Later Pt. 02

Story Info
Twenty years ago she had a threesome with me and my ex-
1.6k words
4.37
4.8k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kinbote
kinbote
90 Followers

I pulled her down toward me, and licked a nipple, the switched over and licked the other. She tasted sweaty and slightly musky. She tasted arousing.

I hooked my leg over hers and rolled over with her.

I managed to stay in her as we did; then I was on top and her wild red hair spilled onto the pillow. She rolled her hips back and forth and her pussy moved around me as I got harder with every beat of my heart. I lifted my chest off her, and looked down at her soft breasts slumped a bit to the sides, and leaned down and nibbled her left bright-red nipple and felt it harden in my mouth.

In a moment I was fully hard again deep in her sodden pussy and her nipple was diamond-hard in my mouth. I let her nipple go and blew on it as I slid in and out of her just slightly.

Between her copious lubrication and what I'd contributed spurting into her, every motion made a loud liquid sound. As I slid in and out I alternated between groaning with pleasure and giggling. She grinned up at me and swatted me.

"What's so funny?"

"Listen to us!" I started driving into her and the noises just got louder. Squelch, bubble, pop, squelch.

In a minute we were both laughing. It felt good - her pussy tightened and loosened around me as she did.

"You know what I liked about the weekend with you and Shelly?" I asked.

"Um, fucking the two of us over and over again, and watching us play with each other?" she replied.

"Well, yeah, to be sure," I answered. "But it was special because all of us were just happy and having fun with each other. Like now. You know Shelly and I ... we had a bunch of other women..." I regretted saying that as soon as the words left my mouth, and my face must have showed it.

Her mouth twitched as she stopped herself from grinning. "Do you think I'd be offended? I expect some stories."

"I can tell a few..."

"What about you and Gail? You said you'd been tested a year ago."

"I don't kiss and tell!"

"Do you" and here she started slowly rocking her hips under me, sliding me in and out of her just a little bit "fuck and tell?" And then she pulled me to her and kissed me hard, sliding her tongue deep between my teeth and she humped under me.

I held her shoulders and started driving into her. I was fully hard and a ways from coming again, so we just had aerobic sex for a while until we both had to slow down and catch our breath.

She looked up and me and grinned. "So? Do I have to fuck the story out of you?"

"I bet you could," I said. "I'll tell you later." I leaned down and started kissing her neck.

I lost myself in her skin and her smell for a while, nuzzling deep in her neck and shoulder and slowly moving in and out of her. She began to move more strongly and I felt her tensing up and relaxing. So I reached down, pulled her thighs apart and started driving deeper into her. In a moment I was bumping against the hard lump of her cervix and she had thrown her head back and was gasping. I kept up the rhythm and kept pushing as deeply into her as I could, and after a moment her neck and face flushed pink, she reached her arms out onto the bed and gripped the covers and she started pushing herself up to meet me and suddenly her thighs were shaking and then she growled and started coming. He pussy fluttered around the middle of my cock and suddenly I remembered the first time I felt her come so many years ago. I kept driving into her and after a moment she grabbed my ass and said "Wait..." and we lay still as I felt her catch her breath under me. We were both sticky with sweat and I felt her slippery juices between our bellies.

She looked at me. "Are you close?"

"Soon."

"Off. I want to turn over." She pushed me up.

Very reluctantly, I slipped out of her and moved down the bed. She turned over, lifted herself onto her knees and presented her ass to me. Her skin was covered with a sheen of pussy juice and sweat, and her outer lips gaped just a little, as drops of her juices ran down them. Her sparse red hair was matted and soaked, and suddenly I needed to be inside her.

I got on my knees and moved behind her, sliding the tip of my erection between her cheeks and up and down.

"No, no, no." she said. "Pussy, not ass!"

"Ever try it?" I asked as I slowly slid the head of my cock between her lips into her chosen orifice.

She took a breath and pushed back against the hands I held her hips with.

"Maybe you'll like it," and I slid in another two inches.

"Doubt it." She said. "Now shut up and fuck me again, please?"

She dropped her upper body and grabbed the pillows, burying her face in them as I started moving in and out of her. In this position, I could go deeper, and I felt the soft underside of the tip of my cock slide over her cervix into the little space behind it and then touching the back wall of her pussy. She groaned into the pillow as I did.

I slid back, feeling how incredibly slippery her pussy felt around me, and the drops of her juices (and probably some of my come) running back out of her and down onto my balls.

"God, you are so wet," I said. "I love it. I loved it then. I love it now."

She lifted her face from the pillow as I slid back into her. "Your fucking cock. Inside me. Fucking me."

"Yes, fucking you. Like I've thought about a thousand times. Doing it here. Now."

I started thrusting hard, hammering into her from behind, watching as the flesh on her ass wobbled. She was on her elbows and I looked over at the mirror on the closet next to the bed and saw her breasts swaying back and forth. I pushed more violently, more abruptly. I was actually feeling a little bruised or sore at my tip from running into her cervix so strongly, but the circuit had closed and my conscious brain had very little to do with what my body was going to do for a bit.

I looked down and saw her lips wrapping around me; they were so flushed and pink they were almost red. Her inner lips appeared occasionally - she had one of those pussies with thick outer lips and tiny hidden inner ones. They were purple, engorged. I saw the fluid running out of her, down around my shaft and down off my balls. For a moment I thought of the mess the bed must be and thought about fucking Kim - one of the two women my wife had picked up a year ago. Kim was a squirter, and the hotel room bed was soaked when we were through. For a moment I thought about how it was going to be to sleep in this bed and then I was back in the moment, sliding out and back into Nancy's delightful soaked pussy.

Nancy reached back and fondled my balls and suddenly I felt the tightness in them. I was going to come very soon, and I wanted her to come again with me, so I reached down to touch her clit, but she was already stroking it. So I licked my thumb and slid it just a little into her pale asshole as I slid out of her pussy. My hand was trapped between us when I drove back into her, pushing my thumb deeper into her, and she suddenly was gasping "oh! Oh! OH!" and again her thighs started shaking as I felt the heat move up from my balls and the pleasure move down the length of my cock and I was thrusting into her spurting as I bottomed and again as I withdrew, two, four, six times and I just collapsed over her back. Gasping, sweating, blissfully sated.

She collapsed forward onto the bed, and I fell with her, my cock softening but still inside her. I lifted onto my elbows so I wouldn't crush her and leaned down and kissed the back of her neck.

"Oh. My. God." She breathed. "Damn." She turned to look up at me. "Why did we wait this long?"

"Because we're stupid?"

"Oh my god," she repeated. "I need to go clean myself up."

"Wait." I said. I pulled back, and my soft cock slid out of her. I rolled off her then leaned over and grabbed her hips. "Back up."

"Again?" She asked.

"In a bit. Need to do something."

She came back to all fours. I spread her knees.

Her pussy was bright red, gaping, and drooling a mix of her clear juices and my milky come.

I grabbed my phone and took a photo.

She turned and dropped back to the bed so she could sit up and look at me, a little suspiciously.

"What was that for?"

"I promised Gail."

I showed her the photo; her thighs spread, her drooling pussy, a mix of come and juice dripping from it.

Then she watched as I sent to by Signal to my wife.

kinbote
kinbote
90 Followers