Twice in a Lifetime - Grocery Girl

Story Info
Part 2 of my time with my grocery girl.
2.2k words
4.45
8.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 2 of my story "Once in a Lifetime". Everyone is 18+ and please remember there is some taboo subjects explored.

"This is sort of fucked," Malinda said via text.

I had just gotten to my expensive hotel on 13th street in Philadelphia. I knew it was maybe a little too forward to take her up on her offer, but after what happened in that grocery store, with me sniffing her farts, and fucking her Black girl pussy in the back of my SUV. Then our last bit of dialogue, her finally telling me her name and handing me her business card before driving off. She said she wanted me to see what she looked like pooping, and, well, that is how I remember it. So how could I not?

I was actually pretty flush with money at that point in my life. So, I flew to Philly, and spent $600 a night on a hotel right in Center City.

"Don't you want to see me?" I responded. I was naked, lying on my big king bed. My cock hardening as I imagined how nasty we were going to fuck.

"Well," she said. The three dots bobbing as she typed. Then stopped. Then started, then, "I just guess I didn't think you'd actually come out her. I thought we were just horny strangers. I mean...."

Then she trailed off.

I waited a few minutes then a text chimed in: "I mean, you like, sniffed my farts. Like, what the fuck?"

"We had sex in my car... Of course I liked your farts"

"OK. So, how long are you in town?"

This made it seem like she was trying to make it seem like she wanted to hang out, even though, I was getting bad vibes. I opened up Tinder.

As soon as I thought she was over it, over me. A text popped up:

"Meet me at the pizza place on 15th and Poplar at 5."

"See you there."

That was in four hours, so I walked around. I had never been to Philadelphia. I really liked it and thought, maybe stupidly, about where I would live once I moved here to be with Malinda and her cute booty. Yes, I was horny. And Yes, I jerked off on that bed. But still, what a lovely city.

I got to the pizza place, I forget its name, and waited for a few minutes before Malinda walked in. She looked somehow even better than she had when I saw her in the grocery store. Her hair was up in a messy-looking bun that was clearly well maintained. She wore tight white jeans that rode up on her gap perfectly. It was hot out so only a tank top with a white bra on top.

I stood to hug her and we embraced and I sniffed her hair. She sort of seemed put off by the whole thing, but smiled as we sat down.

"So, you came!" she said, looking around, as if making sure no one she knew was there.

"How could I not?" My mantra, it seemed. "So good to see you!"

"OK listen," she started, in a hushed voice, serious. "What happened in that grocery store, and parking garage, wa fun. I won't deny that. But..." she trailed off again.

"Did you actually masturbate on the plane ride home?"

She nodded tersely. "I just don't know... if I can do that again. All of it."

"Like?" I fidgeted with my napkin-rolled silverware. The place smelled great. But I wanted to know how her shit hole smelled more.

"Like, um, like I am not sure if I am comfortable, like, shitting in front of you... doesn't that seem weird even to you?"

I nodded and realized that nodding was agreeing. "No, I don't think it is weird. In fact, I flew first-class here for it. So, that has to say something, right?"

"Look," she said, holding my eyes. She was so gorgeous, I wanted to watch my cum leak out of her pink and brown holes. "I think it is sweet. I think you're sweet. And I loved our brief time together. Which is why I didn't ignore you. I am not like that."

"Then let's have some pizza and get out of here! Show me around. Show me, maybe, where you live...?"

She smiled and nodded. We went to the counter and ordered. I paid. We sat and ate and chatted and when we were done, I offered her my hand and we stood. I kissed her and she kissed back.

We didn't do much walking around, honestly. I don't know what happened or why, but we walked about 10 minutes to her apartment and she offered me a White Claw. It was Tangerine, so I said 'yes.'

And then about 45 minutes later, we were naked, sweating in her un-air-conditioned tiny studio apartment. Only a ceiling fan above us, wafting the hot air and our perfect natural odors: Her slight BO, her pussy... and soon, her asshole.

She was on top, driving down onto my hard white cock. We were fucking and making out, something I haven't done often. she grabbed my face in her warm, skinny hands and I had one hand rubbing her tiny, yet ample tits and the other hand on her tight butt cheek, spreading it wide, running my fingers toward her center, toward the where she poops from. We took deep breaths and keep our perfectly moderately fast rhythm going. Up and down. Like a piston.

I had a condom on, so I knew I could last longer than normal.

"You like how I fuck...yeah?" she asked, breathless. Her breath was a mix of sour booze and oregano, from the pizza.

I said, "keep fucking this cock," and I licked and sucked her hard nipples. She leaned back and ran her hands through her hair, messing it up even more. I grabbed her hips and started fucking her, upwards, bucking her, holding her tiny hips.

"I want so much from you..." I confessed in the moment. Slamming upward, feeling her wetness slide down my cock into my pubes.

She leaned back closer, "Maybe...maybe..." is all she said.

"Yeah? Maybe? Maybe what...?"

"You make me cum...make me fucking cum and I will do anything... fuck..." she picked up the pace and I now had both hands spreading her asshole wide.

"OK fuck. OK OK yes!" I rubbed her anus and she exploded in an orgasm. She grabbed me close and moaned into my neck, loud but muffled. I looked at the ceiling fan and smelled her deeply as I unloaded into that condom, hard, grunting, thick orgasm. Her pussy gripping me as it clenched in pleasure.

She giggled, in wonderment it seemed, and she rolled onto her back and now we both stared at the fan, swirling so methodically, on auto-pilot, keeping us as cool as we didn't need to be.

We were breathing heavy in that post-sex glow, then she leaned up onto her elbow.

"This is all so weird. It doesn't feel real. I can't believe any of this. Feels so wrong but so good."

"I spent like 10 grand on this trip, and it was so worth it." I kissed her.

"So you almost, like, almost got something more when you were spreading me like that," she said, chuckling softly.

"Yeah? Like....?" I raised my eye brows.

Under the covers, which she insisted on being covered by, even though it was like 90 degrees in her apartment, she farted, loud and long. Her face squished up in effort. I swear I saw the thin white sheet covering her ass puff up sharply.

I raised the sheet over my face and crunched my body so I was now near her little butt. She was on her stomach and the smell was strong. I coughed but my blood rushed to my cock. I sniffed deeply, and heard her say, "Oh, wait, um..." then another fart escaped her anus, basically into my face.

She reached and pulled the sheet off and said, "Oh my god. I am so sorry. Those are awful smelling."

I kissed her right butt cheek and then laid on top of her, playfully. In her ear, I said, "You are magnificent."

she looked back the best she could. My cock was sliding in her ass cheeks. Another puff of air.

"I don't want to admit it, but I had you take me for pizza for a reason. Makes me fart like an angel."

"Angels fart like that?" I asked, kissing her ear lobe.

"They do now."

With that, I pushed my cock into her anus, about maybe a half inch. The younger generation calls it "prone bone" I think. And when I did, she clenched and reached back to push me off.

"Wait!" she yelled, "Like, just wait... Not now."

In her ear, her sphincter gripping my cock head, "Why not, come on..."

"Get off me!" she yelled and reared back, pushing me out of her butt and the nshe was on her knees, like a feral beast.

She hopped off her bed and walked on her tip toes to her kitchen area, the around the corner, and then yelled, "Fuck. OK. Come on in here."

I stood, still hard, and walked swiftly to the bathroom where Malinda was standing, her legs crossed. She was holding her stomach.

"So, another thing about pizza... it always helps with constipation..." Another fart squeaked out. She looked embarrassed. Flushed, almost. Her eyes darted anywhere that was not into mine. "I really like you... I just..."

I looked her taut body up and down, remembering our first interaction in the grocery store. "I love your gas, look!" I stroked my cock, it was still slimy from the condom. "I want all of you. All. of you."

"But... I really have to poop. And I knew I would have to, but I thought you'd be gone by now. I thought....fuck." she paused, clenching her butt. "I didn't think it'd go this far...."

I approached her and kissed her. "I assure you... this is a big reason why I am here."

"Fuck OK. Fuck." She pushed away from me and said, "I guess... here you go."

Awkwardly, she straddled the toilet, with her sculpted back facing me, her feet broadside, her pale soles begging for my cum. And then her anus, pointed out toward the front of the toilet bowl. Her pussy was dripping slightly still from her cumming.

Slowly, maybe in a minute's worth of time, the thickest, brownest turd uncoiled itself from her insides and slid out like a python. Plopped into the water and then her pinkish anus cinched back up.

"Oh my god," Malinda said, burying her face in her folded elbows. "This is fucked. Why the fuck do you like this...?"

I didn't answer, and instead kneeled and cleaned her anus. It wasn't messy, and at that point, I hadn't really tasted a girl's poop. I liked it but I knew it was so insanely wrong to do this.

"Fuck, what are you doing?" She demanded.

I just kept cleaning with my tongue. My cock pulsating between my legs. I suctioned my mouth to her butthole and sucked, her anus loosening. Soon, a turd pushed against my tongue. She yelped. "Stop!"

I pulled back and watched here second softer turd plop out.

"You are perfect. I want to marry you."

"Are you kidding? No." She grabbed toilet paper and wiped, even though there was no evidence of a mess.

She stood and flushed and walked past me. She got dressed and sat on her bed.

Naked, I stood in front of her, "What is the matter?"

"That was too much."

"But didn't you have fun?"

"I had fun fucking you, and I think the fart thing is, well, fine, it is cute. But come on, you just tasted my poop!"

"Look how hard I am for you."

The conversation then went on for a few minutes, and we agreed that for the rest of our time together, she would not poop for me. She said she liked me and wanted to see me again. She confided in me that she is depressed and not doing great and my attention helped get her mind off of things, if even for a bit.

Soon, and for the last time that weekend, Malinda and I had passionate sex, her mostly clothed, her pants to her thighs as I railed her little poopy butthole. She said that was OK, though. We can TALK about her pooping, but no action can be taken on that.

We woke the next morning and made plans and we really had a good time. She gave me a quick, tight blow job in my hotel the night before I left for home. WE laid together and slept, talking about life. She even drove me to the airport. I didn't even know she had a car.

I waited so long to tell this part of he story because we made plans to see each other again, soon. So, maybe there will be a part 3. I can only hope.