Twice Ten Point Zero (10.0)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hanshi relaxed: it took a long time. When Barry felt that she was ready, he told Missy, "I think it's time for me to pay special attention to Hanshi now. Okay? Promise you won't feel neglected?"

Missy nodded, sat up slowly but never broke off the reassuring hand contact with Hanshi.

He straddled Hanshi's thighs, and she tensed. Barry reassured her: nothing serious was going to happen yet, he would provide more of the cat-strokings, just more concentrated than before. She relaxed, and he settled with his erection nestled in her long butt-crack.

Hanshi gave the tiniest, most discreet wiggle of her bottom, testing. Barry grinned to himself: relaxation plus curiosity were their allies. Hanshi reached back to feel the arrangement, studied it, seemed satisfied. Barry scooted slowly towards her feet, and paid special attention to her buttocks: they were pretty, solid, smooth. His hands cupped her bottom, his thumbs spread her cheeks gently apart to reveal the bud of her anus atop the pinched, closed, but shiny-wet outer lips protecting and hiding her pussy's entrance.

Barry held her bottom open, leaned forward, let his breath flow across her split. Then he laid the flat of his tongue down to cover her anus. And licked, wetly, firmly: drove his tongue-tip inside. Hanshi's reaction was everything he could have hoped for. A long, whistling intake of breath, then a sigh, and her hips rose to press against him like a female cat in heat, presenting. Something between a demand and a suggestion, the object being to get on with mating! Barry nursed there, then slid his face downwards and managed to get a single lick against the underside of her clit. She whinnied sharply at the touch, and almost pulled away. He stopped, apologized for the intensity, told her she would come to love it shortly.

Missy explained, added her own reassurances based on her own experience. He went back to her anus, teased, prodded, until her hips rose again.

Hanshi muttered something about how unexpectedly gentle he was. Missy told her that yes, he was gentle, but he was also incredibly strong, powerful, and he knew a great deal more about her body than she did herself. Hanshi should expect to be startled, pleased, and to encounter his strength and to respond to it with her own, but he would never, ever hurt her in any way. Strong did NOT mean 'hurt'.

Hanshi understood.

Hanshi relaxed, and let Barry roll her over onto her back. He straddled her thighs. She looked at him briefly, then closed her eyes and turned away. Most of the relaxation had vanished, but at least she wasn't rigid, and Barry took that as a great improvement, a good sign. Things were going well for the lady, even if she didn't know it.

Hanshi whispered to Missy: "I'm sorry! I can't relax yet, not with him above me like that. I guess it's too much like having those men on top of me when I was a child... it is still frightening, even though Doctor Barry is a nice person and has been very gentle."

Translation followed: Barry understood, leaned down to kiss her nipples, asked "Even through the fright, doesn't this still feel good?"

She nodded, eyes shut. Yes indeed!

Barry slid his face down Hanshi's belly, paid long tongue-attention to her navel. He looked up at her, an odd perspective. Her head rested on the pillow, and he could see her face. Her eyes were closed, but no longer tightly so. He paused in his ministrations, and waited. Shortly, Hanshi's eyes fluttered open and she met his gaze. He smiled at her and whispered "More, perhaps? You look like you might enjoy something more, now that you are beginning to relax again!"

Hanshi nodded, and beneath him her legs stirred slightly. He held her gaze, slid his mouth and body downwards, letting his tongue wash over the taut lower belly-skin, then slowly up the rise of her mound. Her legs fell apart of their own accord. She knew where he was going: after all, Missy had explained everything she and Barry had done, and in grand and glorious detail, but still... it was obvious, and incredible, and completely unbelievable that this man would be interested in such a thing with HER! And yet, unbelieveability aside, the idea was so totally, all-consumingly wonderful that it made her shiver and squirm! There was a distinct flame glowing way down low in her belly, and she gasped aloud as Barry's hands spread her knees wide so he could settle between her thighs.

The childhood rapists had done some knee-spreading, too, violent, rough, uncaring. But this was completely different, in every way. Context changed actions, didn't it? She might well have flinched at Barry's hands on her knees, but at the moment her nerves sent that information to her brain, his lips and tongue engulfed her clit, and the rest of the world went totally on hold.

Barry understood it when Hanshi's breathing became shallow and her body tensed and she soared, gasped, bucked, soared again. Missy watched, fascinated: this must be what she, herself, looked like, how she acted, when Doctor Barry was pleasuring her. How spectacular it was from the outside! Between Hanshi's legs, Barry's fingers found her entryway: the fingertip circled in her wetness, but spastic muscles held him at bay... not ready yet.

He was patient. No forced entry here. He backed off on the intensity with his mouth, let Hanshi settle and breathe.

It was a minute or so before Hanshi's eyes reopened. Barry and she made eye contact, then she flicked her gaze upwards to Missy, who said "SEE!? I told you that you would like what he does!" Hanshi flushed beet-red.

Barry took Hanshi's hand and brought it down between their crotches. "Feel down here, Hanshi. Your mind has accepted the pleasure, and your body is perfectly ready, all this slippery wetness proves that. But the back of your mind is still frightened - that's why your muscles are so tight that not even our fingers can go inside. We need to work together, to convince your mind to relax and let us inside. Shall we play down here together for a while, and see if we can do that?"

Missy translated: Hanshi smiled shyly and said "I would like that. Please. I want to relax, so that we can..." Barry just nodded.

It took quite a while, but nobody begrudged the time. There came the moment when both Barry and Hanshi's fingers, together, were pressing, and suddenly the ring of taut muscles surrounding her vagina's entryway gave up the fight. Together their fingers slid in, deep, side-by-side.

Barry murmured "Wonderful!" and put his tongue into gear once more, curled his finger forward, found Hanshi's special spot (about which she knew exactly nothing), and sent her soaring once again. When she was ready, he slid gently forward, showed her how to position the tip of his cock, and leaned forward.

Just gentle pressure, plus thumb on her clit, and slowly, slowly, he lowered his face to meet hers. Wide-eyed and shivering, covered with goosebumps, Hanshi watched his face approach: she wanted the kiss that impended. And as she levered herself upwards to put lips to lips, as she slid her tongue between his teeth and deep into his mouth, she felt his breath flow through her mouth and out her nose, then back the other way, and they were breathing alternately through one-another, as if a single organism. That, she thought later, had to be the single most erotic thing she had ever encountered. And in the middle of the breathing, she relaxed and welcomed him inside.

They made love for nearly an hour. When, after uncountable Hanshi-climaxes, Barry let himself come, she was ready for its strength and intensity - ready to the point of relishing it. "Look what I can do with this body of mine!" she almost wanted to shout it out loud.

They lay together afterwards in a warm, sensual 12-limbed heap. When Barry eventually hardened again, Missy took it literally in hand and showed Hanshi how this mysterious apparatus worked. When Barry arched up off the mattress and sprayed sperm across his belly, the two women giggled together and made snide comments about how messy men were.

Hanshi asked if Barry's climax gave him the same feeling that her own provided, and the three of them decided that it was likely so, but they would never, ever know. Then Hanshi asked if Barry could do it again, would he like to do so? Barry groaned slightly, and Missy explained about the limited male resources compared to women's capabilities. Atomic power versus D-cells. Perhaps every woman should have a male harem, because the genders were so unequal? Hanshi decided that if she could have several clones of this particular man, it might be a good idea, but just a random selection from men in general, perhaps not so good. They laughed together over that idea.

They drowsed for an hour. Then Barry surfaced very slowly, and lay there studying the situation. Down in his crotch there was a mild, slow-motion commotion. He had been through the ladies' "recharging" in his brief sleep, was solidly erect already, and very interested and willing. Two small hands were at play with his cock and balls. They moved obviously independently, yet seemed to team up to do some delightful maneuvers. Dual hands, dual wetnesses.

He studied the sensations.

The hands paused: his freed cock bounced against his belly, lonely. The two bodies shifted: fingers delicately lifted the arch of his cock, stood it vertical while someone took the head and shaft slowly, slowly into her mouth. He sighed and enjoyed the sensations.

Teeth?

He couldn't remember for sure - had he explained that to either of them? It didn't matter. Then the mouth was gone for a second, replaced with another that provided entirely different sensations. Long, slow, deep. Very deep. Little chewing motions. Then an alternation. Left, right, left, right. He sighed deeply, then giggled.

Missy whispered to him, "Something is funny, Doctor Barry? Are we doing something incorrectly? We are enjoying ourselves. Are you?"

Barry sighed again, and told them, as Missy translated, "Not funny, not at all. This is one of my top, very best fantasies, and I am enjoying myself more than you can possibly imagine. You two make me very happy..."

All the while, Hanshi's mouth continued its long, slow cycling. She had clearly developed a liking, and a talent, for this. She was exploring, adding interesting variations and wriggles, testing his reactions. He made sure she could read them properly. When he slid his hand up her flank, then to her crotch, she wriggled towards it rather than away: when his finger dipped into her juices and located her clit, she writhed gently against the touching in a tight little conspiracy of pleasure, and added more tooth to her oral stroking repertory.

Barry said, "There is always just one little worry, though. I wonder if I will be able to provide enough pleasure to satisfy both of you, too."

The women giggled, and a flood of Mandarin ensued.

Then Missy said "Doctor Barry, Hanshi says you are able to give lots of women plenty of pleasure. She believes you can easily provide what both of us need, and I agree with her. But she also says that if she is a sponge, as you said last night, then there are places that are still dry. She means, she is not completely full, like a sponge can get full of water. There are things she has heard about and wants to try before you get away, things she watched us taste from our little menu. She believes this will be her only time in this life for such adventures and pleasures."

Missy paused and spoke on her own, fast and low: "I hope she is wrong: I hope she can find a man somewhere and be happy the way I am right now, here, with you, right this moment. But she is correct that this night is the only one she gets with YOU, because I am going to keep you busy every night until you leave. I, too, am a sponge that is not full. Perhaps I never will be? I certainly hope not!"

Missy translated "Doctor Barry, please, there is something else that Missy told me about, something that surprised and frightened me at the time, but she said it gave her so much pleasure. I want to try everything, too. I am not frightened, not any more. You have fixed that for me, and I am very grateful. But now I am still very curious. Please?"

Hanshi took Barry's hand and slowly slid it around her hip, over her buttocks, and then pressed his middle finger against her anus. "Here!"

Two faces peered at him side by side. Missy looked pleased, amused, happy. Hanshi was excited, concerned, anxious -- all three. Barry smiled at the women. Hanshi's face lit up, then she blushed flaming-red, muttered "You will think I am a terrible person for being so... demanding... and so unladylike!"

Barry laughed and said "NONSENSE! The fact you will ask for what you want is a great personal honor to me. It means you truly trust me. Thank you!" Then he rolled over onto his knees, cock protruding, and took Hanshi's face in his hands. He stared gently into her eyes and asked "Are you certain?"

Hanshi nodded, then asked "Doctor Barry, how can you stand to look at my face so close up? I'm ugly! Everyone says so!"

Barry kissed her: she responded. Eventually, he broke the kiss to say "There. So much for everyone else's opinion. The scar is just a sign of your strength. You are a survivor. You are also very intelligent, which I like and require in order to enjoy a woman's company very much. You are an extremely sexy woman and a great sex partner. So I don't care about such a silly little thing as a scar. Neither should you. It has nothing to do with the woman inside."

Missy's translation obviously got the message across. Hanshi kissed him back. He studied her expression: no fear, just slight embarrassment and considerable eagerness. An enormous change from yesterday. She was genuinely ready, he could tell... this wasn't just bravado or envelope-pushing on her part. Nice.

Shortly -- very shortly, Barry was on his knees behind Hanshi now, stroking his cock-head up and down the long crevice between her buttocks. Hanshi was wet: Barry's cock-head already glistened from her secretions. His instructions to her flowed effortlessly through Missy, from English into Mandarin into actions. Hanshi's fingers took up their dance around her own clit. Behind her, Barry's cockhead lodged snugly in the dimple of her anus. Through her lust-haze, she felt it, and caught her breath, waiting for the thunder of the unknown, but preoccupied, also, with her building inner storm.

Then Missy's fingertip intervened, laden with slippery-stuff, dabbed it onto the precise location, the tip insinuating itself twixt cock-eye and anus, curling inside that opening just long enough to make her sigh. She spread a little of the remainder over the cock-head and shaft. Then he was pressing forward, cupping Hanshi's pancake breasts and cast-iron nipples in his squeezing hands, watching her back flush, judging, pressing, tickling, gauging his partner's rising tension.

He could feel her sphincter pulsing against his cockhead, twitching, trying to relax. From behind him, Missy's hands cupped his balls, slid forwards to encircle the base of the shaft. There was nobody to help take care of Missy's needs: unselfishly she worried about the other two, but at the same time settled herself astraddle Barry's calf -- and his Achilles tendon fit the cleft of her pussy perfectly, putting pressure just where she needed it. The upthrust bulge of his heel fit equally well into the opening of her pussy, as if to enter there - improbable if not impossible, but the pressure and stretching were exactly what she needed to ensure her own pleasure without being distracted from her self-appointed primary duty of seeing to the others' needs.

Hanshi began her climactic roll, her free hand reaching back to clutch Barry's thigh, her teeth clamped onto the pillowcase, a gargling wail rising deep in her throat as his cock slid gently into her: it took possession of her bottom all the way, she was sure, to the base of her skull. Her inner lightning exploded as he stroked. Missy's fingers stayed around the shaft, following it up against her sister's wide-spread bottom, trapped warmly between butt and pube with every stroke. Her other finger got adventurous on its own account and slid into Barry's ass, explored, found at once exactly where he liked pressure and applied it.

He exploded, too: his butt clamped down hard on the finger, and when he came in a few seconds, she could feel the pulsations of semen traveling along the inner tubule beneath her finger. As Barry came, impaled on Missy's finger, so also came Hanshi, wrapped squirming and throbbing around his completely-buried cock. Hanshi's insides seemed, to Barry, even warmer than had Missy's. Undoubtedly his imagination. And much to her own amazement, Missy herself came, squatting there upon her knees behind the two fuckers, coming from no more than squeezing her thighs together atop his heel.

They slept, approximately, the sleep of the dead, until the frantic jangle of Barry's wakeup call from the desk. There was no time for anything except the quickest of getting dressed, mutual combing and straightening, and a quick superficial room cleanup.

Then, suddenly, there they were, the three of them, standing together inside the door to Barry's room, reasonably assembled and more or less ready to part. But it wasn't that easy: after a few false starts, they finally managed a wordless, choked farewell, with Hanshi trying desperately to be certain that Barry knew how much she appreciated the night they had shared, and Missy trying hard not to be too eager to get this all over with and be back to work, which was looming immediately, and thence back to one-on-one with Barry whenever time permitted.

The sisters left arm in arm, shutting the door silently behind them. Barry leaned against the door, completely amazed at the overall experience, and wondering how it was going to affect the Barry-Missy relationship.

Time was running out rapidly now on Barry's visit. The couple did have the next three nights together, and in between intense bouts of lovemaking, they spent hours on the internet, working the problems associated with Missy actually getting to come to the US as a student. For Missy, the whole process slowly, slowly, took on form and substance. But it would take several months at least to actually implement the arrangements that were developing.

Oddly enough, it was Barry's home institution that managed to get its act together first. Well before Barry's departure, there was even a date certain set some three months in the future for Missy to report to the campus for a final interview, at the university's expense. She was boggled. All this had happened so suddenly!

Things, as they often do, ended in a sort of rushing whirlwind. They managed to spend the last three nights together, intermittently working on her future and trying hard to fuck themselves into a stupor, and actually managing both rather well. The final day, Missy couldn't even accompany the group to the airport. There was no room in the bus, and her official work was now done: she had to prepare for the next delegation, due to arrive tomorrow. No rest!

Rather than prolong goodbyes, they agreed that she wouldn't even come to the wave-off at the hotel. But she did: as the bus pulled away, Barry looked back at the big windows lining the walls beside the main entrance and saw her there, facing straight at him through the tinted glass, and he thought they made eye contact. But he wasn't certain.

Back in the States, he was busy immediately: first thing to do was empty the goddamned email in-basket, and there, wonder of wonders, were several messages from Missy, one of which was a thank-you note from Hanshi, endorsed by Missy.

As weeks passed, he and Missy kept up a good correspondence, but carefully formal and prudishly cleaned of all personality, against the near-certainty that their email would be monitored by Chinese authorities.