Twice Ten Point Zero (10.0)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barry followed her glance, and a seed of worry germinated: perhaps she was becoming afraid of being discovered and of some repercussions? Maybe the whole affair had been a poor idea, not dangerous to himself but possibly so to her interests? He raised an eyebrow and said quietly "Time to take care of your daughter for a night? Tired of my company? Worried about our being together affecting your job? "

She smiled a tiny smile, shook her head, and said "No! None of those things. It is much simpler, really... And it is not any of those things, not at all. I, well, I just began... I mean, in the middle of the morning I..."

She flushed brilliant red, as bright as he had seen her. Instinctively, he knew what the problem was. "Oh. You mean you started your period, your monthly bleeding, this morning? So what?"

She gaped at him." So what?" That was the ultimate American colloquialism for "no problem" or "I don't care at all." Did he really, truly mean that he didn't care? But that flew in the face of everything she had ever been told about sexual propriety, and about men's interests. People simply did NOT make love during those days. Men hated women to be on their period because it denied them sexual access. Didn't it? It was taboo, forbidden, unmentionable, genuinely unthinkable. Had been so for millennia, hadn't it?

He read her face perfectly. "Missy, listen to me! That process is just part of YOU, it is part of what you are. I like the whole machine, everything about you, in case you hadn't figured that out! I know that in lots of cultures, even parts of my own, women are declared to be unclean, or off-limits for sex during their bleeding periods. I happen to think that is pure craziness. If people behave like that, it wastes a large percentage of the available time for enjoying one another, doesn't it? That is simply stupid."

He stopped, chuckled, and told her "And on top of all that, Missy, I have always found that women are the hottest, the most interested in sex, right then. And for those women who have cramps and are very uncomfortable during their period, well, a nice long session with my mouth on their pussy, making lots and lots of climaxes, seems to be very good medicine!"

She stared at him, shock and unbelief clear in her face: Mouths? And bleeding-times? Together?

Barry again understood: in his long and varied sex-life, he had encountered this reaction over and over. Gently, he said "Missy, the bleeding is trivial and completely clean and sterile. It doesn't bother me at all. Not one little bit. Why in the world should a man and woman waste the most exciting time they could have together? Besides, even if a woman is bleeding heavily, all it does is make a little mess that cleans up perfectly with a towel plus soap and water, and that gives us a fine excuse to take a shower together, which is always fun."

Missy managed to nod.

Then he said "So? Tonight? Please?"

She went suddenly shy on him, but managed to nod again and whisper "I would like that. You make me very happy, in such strange and unexpected ways! I do not want to waste time together, either. Seven-thirty again? Four knocks, then three?"

That night, she discovered that everything he had said was true: she lost her nervousness about period-lovemaking completely when he extracted her tampon by gripping the string with his teeth. As he did so, she buried her face in her hands and almost died of embarrassment at first, then flipped from that into gales of laughter when he wouldn't let her hide her eyes from the process.

He put a towel beneath her, and made her come until she couldn't breathe. Then she sat atop him, and yes, she bled a little onto his cock and even onto his belly, but the bathing afterwards was just as much fun as he had said it would be. They stayed in the tub together until the water was too cool for comfort. She discovered that it could be a very sexy thing to have this man install a new tampon after they were all through making love for the moment. And when he put her on her knees and entered her bottom, she could feel the extra presence of the little tampon-pad deep inside her: it changed the feelings in some subtle and rather nice way. Plus she was explosively sensitive to his cock sliding within her bottom.

The following day, they again had a two-hour block of free time during one of their visits, at a technical institute. During the morning, Barry had noticed a reasonably well-equipped computer room, apparently for general student use. He asked Missy about perhaps using a computer for a while, she inquired, got for him an okay and a temporary password.

The room wasn't being heavily used, and there were a couple of dozen unoccupied desks with individual terminals. Barry steered them to a spot in the rear, where they could be effectively hidden by the forest of monitors, and where there was nobody behind them. Missy noticed the maneuver, but didn't comment. He fired up an internet connection: he was surprised because there didn't seem to be any effective restrictions on connections or use, and he had expected difficulties. It was a high-speed connection, too. Very up to date.

Missy watched: this was mostly new territory for her, but home ground for him. His fingers flew: he was an internet wonk, experienced, and very fast. And he knew what he wanted to find, which always helps. He first checked his own email at home: that impressed her mightily. Then, after clearing a few business items, it was back to the internet itself.

He began a rapid browsing of various universities' sites. She watched over his shoulder as he sped through information on foreign student admissions, financial aid, and the like. She was fascinated, and finally asked him exactly what he was doing. He stopped for a moment and said "Missy, I told you I would help you with your plan. This business of dealing with academic records, applications, visas and enrollments is something I am very familiar with and I'm very good at it. If you are serious about schooling in the US, then we should get going NOW, not just think about it anymore. This is what I can do to be of most help. Watch and learn, ask questions when you wish. Let me show off a little bit for you, okay? This is my field for 'mental gymnastics'!"

She squeezed his arm, the most she could do at the moment, being as they were in public.

He fired off several notes to various universities asking questions about fees, tuition, admissions procedures, all replies to go to his university email.

Then he did a quick 'help wanted' search for Mandarin translators, gymnastics teachers, and technical writers fluent in Chinese. Information was trivially easy to find. And within twenty minutes, he had replies beginning to come in from his active inquiries.

Missy was incredulous at the speed, and at what he found out for her. The opportunities were endless, and in ways she would never have thought of for herself. Yes, at his own school there was money available for tuition for foreign women students, admissions were not likely to be a problem given her qualifications and they would love to have an application "...preferably NOW please complete the initial application online: here it is", there were teaching assistantships available in either Chinese or gymnastics, there were off-campus technical translation services ready to discuss immediate part-time employment to begin at $65 per hour (a year's pay in a week!) to begin, there were two private gymnasiums in his home town: and BOTH would love to interview (with an eye to employment) a former Olympic competitor with coaching experience. So would his own university's gymnastics team.

Her heart was pounding as the information and possibilities poured in. Barry just grinned, showing off. She was in a mental blur from information overload when finally he turned to her and said "So, Missy... here is the situation. You can get accepted, probably at any of several good schools, and in any number of fields of study. You don't even have to choose a field until after your first year. You can certainly get scholarships. You may not have realized how valuable your talents are, but you can see that if you wish, in America you could have your choice of several jobs almost instantly... if the immigration and visa arrangements are made correctly."

He eyed her very seriously: "Still want to do this?"

She was practically in shock. All she could do was nod.

He smiled happily at her and said "Don't be so surprised! This is how you get things done... you decide to do it, and then you just get moving and go DO IT! Americans grow up in a society where that is the expected, socially-approved behavior. Hanging back and delaying decisions generally is not considered responsible behavior. Lots of the rest of the world considers us Americans dangerously aggressive or very uncouth and uncultured. We just feel that getting the job done both quickly and correctly is a good thing, to be proud of."

"Think about all this and tomorrow we will take the afternoon off, go back to the hotel an use my room's internet connection, and do the applications. We can even apply for a student visa for you on-line. I'll bet in the time I have remaining here in Beijing, we can have it all arranged. But you have to decide how to handle your daughter and Mother. There, I can't help much. Okay?"

It was okay: she could think through this, even if she were more than a little rattled.

Over the next two days, answers poured in: they used his laptop in the hotel room to get more information, and sent inquiries and replies and applications. And they fucked as nearly nonstop as they could manage: she was extraordinarily hungry, with what she called "YEARS of sex-appetite!" Her pent-up flood of sexual enthusiasm was infectious, and fueled his own naturally strong drives. They echoed and fed back off one another perfectly.

Missy spent each night in Barry's room: when he worried about her missing time with her daughter, she replied that the kid had grandmother and Hanshi all day and night, and that she, Missy, was being careful to find a few moments each day, away from her duties, to spend with the child. Barry was not to worry about such things, she was a responsible mother. But she was also loyal to herself, and to her newfound interests in bed-time with Doctor Barry.

The next day was oddly structured -- Missy was completely out of Barry's sight all afternoon. She wasn't even present at the start of dinner, which surprised him. The absence was doubly unusual: the hosts had provided another translator, not nearly so accomplished. The entire party noticed, and grumbled discreetly. Nevertheless, since he had not been told otherwise, he hoped the usual Missy-Barry arrangement would hold.

Sure enough, she popped in just as the dinner party was dissolving, and came right over to him. She waited for a private moment, and then suggested with a coy grin that they should leave immediately, and head for his room. He agreed happily. There were no other guests in sight in the corridor, so they chanced taking the same elevator. Uncharacteristically, she kissed him ferociously during the ride, taking what had to be a considerable risk from her point of view. She led him down the hall to his room at a good clip, almost a jog: he thought it was probably just to reduce their chances of being seen.

Once inside the room, Missy seemed almost hyper-eager, and that pleased Barry: he had done his job properly. He could turn on, sexually, just as quickly and as hard as she. She turned to him as soon as the door shut behind them, kissed him very solidly.

After the initial clinch, she hugged him tight, then looked up into his face and said "Doctor Barry, you have taught me many, many wonderful things about making love with a man. So much. And so fast! I never thought I would learn those things. Most of them, I did not even know about. So many adventures, and all so wonderful. But right now, I am very hungry, for sex, for YOU! I would like to have sex right now just like a Chinese banquet!"

Barry was clearly puzzled, and amused. He just cocked his head, waiting further information. She went on: "You know, like a banquet where they have a very long menu, and serve the guests small pieces of a great many dishes. I want to make love like that. Small servings of everything on the menu! Is that okay? Would you like that, too?"

Barry grinned at her, and said "I am completely at your services, my lady. Consider me a smorgasbord, and let us dine together. You are in charge, however... this is YOUR feast!"

Then he had to explain 'smorgasbord'. But not until she had started to strip him. He didn't fight the program: she moved from his clothing to her own without a pause, obviously determined to be in charge of things. She used his hardon as a handle to guide him to the bed, then positioned him beside it, lay down on the bed on her stomach, propped on her elbows, and reached for Barry's cock.

She tugged him towards her, fastened her mouth around the head, cupped her hand around his balls. He bowed his back forward, so that he could palm her hanging breasts. For several seconds she stroked and sucked him. Then she paused, released him, and looked upwards at him. He waited, said "This is your feast, Missy. What's next? I like the appetizer!"

She stood up beside him, pushed him authoritatively down onto the bed, with his feet towards the closet and his head towards the mirrored wall at the top of the bed. She bounced lightly onto the bed beside him, said "First, like this. The two of us, together, with our mouths. One of my favorites. You are a good teacher, make me hungry for more knowledge! Knowledge and practice, for perfection, just like my gymnastics!" She straddled him and dropped into a perfect 69, nearly swallowing him entirely in her wave of enthusiasm. He curled his back to bring his mouth against her crotch, and gave as good as he was getting. He liked this idea. In moments she was gasping: she could come so much faster than anyone else he'd ever met, it was a fantastic turn-on.

Abruptly, she rolled off him and said "New dish from our menu!" She straddled him face to face, reached behind herself and arranged his cock, set it just right, and then let herself settle excruciatingly slowly. Settled until he disappeared into her pussy, until his cock-end was alongside her cervix, and her short tunnel had stretched to its length-limit to accommodate him. They were a superb fit.

Barry looked up at her as she did so, cupped her breasts again, and watched her eyes as she studied the erotic tableau in the headboard mirror: he was proud of how she had become an addict, like himself, of watching themselves.

She continued on the initiative, treating herself to long, luxurious strokes, rotations, wiggles, her own variations on everything they had done together. This time, when she tried to pull up and away, Barry held her firmly, slid a thumb over her clit, and said "Wait... There's always time for other dishes. Finish this little bite first before you move on."

She nodded, and exploded into brilliant pink, gasping. When her long shuddering was over, she leaned down and kissed him again, hard, and said "Not time yet for you, I think. Another dish, perhaps? I want some of EVERYTHING tonight! Everything! Okay?"

He understood, reached past her to the nightstand, handed her the tube of slippery. "Sauce for the lady? Maybe plum sauce for the lady's private little plum, which we picked so recently for the first time?" She laughed, delighted at his acceptance of her little game. She anointed her pucker, and very gently, in full control of her own destiny, she sat down.

His cock slid past her sphincter and deep into her bottom in a single easy glide. Then it was up and down, gaining speed, Barry as boy-toy, cock objectified, Missy as command pilot and throttle-jock. She let him pull completely out to dangle in the air, glistening, then plunged him back in until the shaft was entirely gone and his balls were against her lips. And there she sat, making circles inside her with the end of his cock while his thumb on her clit blew her apart repeatedly.

She came until she couldn't breathe, all groaning and gargling through her tightly-bitten lower lip. Then she slowly pulled away, letting him slip his cock from her bottom -- a cock all hard and inflamed and greasy and as yet un-come. Barry didn't worry about that, he could come any time, or wait all night. His love of lovemaking was love of the process, the adventure, not the five seconds of orgasm, and Missy understood that completely.

But the mood had changed as she finished her orgasms: now she seemed slightly nervous, preoccupied. Barry cocked an enquiring eyebrow at her, and she blushed, then looked away, and said in a very low tone, "Doctor Barry, I have something I must tell you. I am afraid... Well, I have done something that may be very foolish, and perhaps it may anger you or embarrass you..." Her voice trailed off.

Barry was surprised, and instantly a little worried and on guard. He wondered if she had somehow managed to compromise the secrecy of their affair, leaking its existence beyond the circle of her immediate family? That or something like it seemed the only reasonable scenario. He tried to imagine what such a thing might mean for either of them: the local society was prudish on the surface, and he was a guest. Delicate.

He said, finally, "So? Tell me, please. Most likely it won't be as bad as you think!"

She lowered her voice to a barely audible whisper: "Doctor Barry... you remember what I asked you, several nights ago? I asked you what you would think about making love to someone you had never met and would never see again?"

He thought to himself "Oh, hell! She's decided that she and I are that sort of an arrangement, and now we're going to have to go through all the pain and anguish of deciding that it really isn't that way at all between us..." But he was wrong.

She waited for a response.

He gave only one little nod, face neutral.

She looked straight at him. "Well, Doctor Barry, everything you have told me seems to be true and accurate, so I..." She paused, looked about briefly, returned to meet his gaze. "Promise you won't be upset, please, when I tell you something important, and promise me also that you will look right at me and not anywhere else when I tell you?"

Barry was puzzled: this was not going in any direction he could have predicted. He nodded, said "Of course." He locked his eyes on hers, waiting.

A very long pause. Then Missy said "DO NOT let your eyes move! Doctor Barry, I think you should know that Hanshi is in the closet over there, watching us. Through the crack of the door. That is the reason I put you onto the bed exactly this way, so she could see. Did I do a bad thing, bringing her here to your room to be with us?"

Barry managed to maintain the eye contact he had promised. His only thought was 'Good God!' He slowly, gently shook his head, and mouthed "No... depending on WHY, that's not a bad thing."

Missy watched him, understood, and her relief showed. In reply, she breathed "Thank you!", then continued her just-audible whisper. "I invited her here because she is so jealous of me and you. And because she is so terrified of men. And because I believe you, and you are such a good teacher, and I want to do something good for Hanshi. I think if you would agree to teach her the important things about sex, like you did with me, then perhaps that would help cure her of her fears, and make her understand that she is a good and valuable person. Right now she is convinced otherwise."

"And, Doctor Barry, I do not own you, and you do not own me, and who knows if we will ever see one another again after your visit? Hanshi and I have talked a great deal: she is VERY jealous, and also very, very interested in learning to make love."