Twice Ten Point Zero (10.0)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then one day he got a very long, carefully crafted email from Missy: it was, she said in the opening line, wonderful news. Hanshi had met a man from the floor above her at work, someone she occasionally had professional dealings with. He had noticed some sort of change in her, and was fascinated. He had asked her out on a real date, something Hanshi was totally surprised at, very non-traditional, quite western. They had enjoyed one another's company a great deal, and on their second time together Hanshi had decided she couldn't work under false pretenses and told him everything about her childhood rape, and discussed the scar and limp.

She had expected the worst: total rejection and revulsion. But when those hadn't been forthcoming, she continued and told him, in general terms, about her initiation with Doctor Barry, leaving out the sister connection only. And to her utter amazement, the man's primary reaction was wonderment at her strength, rather than disgust or anger... and on top of that there had been an intense aura of curiosity about what she might know that he did not.

They had engaged in a week of long talks every evening, growing closer and closer. And then, wonder of all wonders, they had gone to bed together, and Hanshi had been able to teach him enough, without being overly obvious, to make it an entirely enjoyable, and very much repeatable, experience.

They were hoping to get married... not now, but later, of course, after they were more certain. But almost for sure, already. Could Doctor Barry understand that this was a very happy result of his trip to China? And to him, 'thank you very much indeed'!

He sent congratulations.

Then Missy received an invitation (airfare paid!) to interview at his university. Via email, he and Missy discussed, briefly, the interview process: interviewees almost never failed to be accepted and supported. Could she leave her daughter with Mother for the first, critical six months? Missy said yes, she could, it wouldn't be a happy thing to do but she and Hanshi and Mother and Missy's daughter had talked about it and all understood. But not longer!

Now, through the glass wall of the terminal at gate 17, he watched the big 747 turn sharply and approach, the tip of the fuselage swelling to fill the huge window. It did its final bow and dip, and the walkways extended. Passengers could disembark at will: the plane had been through customs in Alaska on a refueling stop. Life could be simple. Sometimes.

He stood to the side, watching.

It takes a long time to empty a passenger-laden 747.

Eventually, Missy appeared, looking radiant, and tired. They spotted one another the moment she came through the door. In a very un-Chinese display, and much to the brief, wry amusement of the surrounding throngs, she threw herself at him: he hadn't known quite what to expect, for their communications had been the most proper and formal, given the open-ness of the Chinese end of email. But he liked the kissing, enormously.

He led her through the terminal to his car in the huge garage, threw her baggage in the back, handed her in through the passenger door. Inside, in the darkness, he started the motor and said "Well! I suppose you're tired, so we should get you to your hotel..."

Her reaction pleased him: her face fell a little, and she whispered "So? Hotel? Are you married now? Or engaged? Or going steady? Will my presence on your campus interfere with your life?"

Barry looked at her and almost silently said "No to married. No to engaged. No to steady. And especially no to interfere."

She smiled at him, then, pure delight, and said "Then, please, my Doctor Barry, no hotel. Your house. If you want me there, and if you have room for me?"

Barry laughed in a way that was sexy, inviting and possessive -- just exactly the right mix. She knew from it precisely where this was going.

Barry kissed her solidly, said "I have room, and a few little surprises. Beginning with no hotel!