All Comments on 'Twilight Time'

by Maonaigh

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
KumquatMayKumquatMayabout 8 years ago
Sweet & lovely story.

Perhaps it's just my schmaltzy mood, but I loved this story so much. What I most want to say is how impressive your writing skills are. In some places you had me howling & laughing out loud. Your phrasing is stunning & at times simply exquisite.

Thank you for this wonderful tale.

T

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What can be said

This was one of the loveliest stories I have read in a long time. I am a bit of a softie when I read stories like this. I don't go got blatant sex stories. This one is one of the best I have read for a long time an ranks either the "Queen & the Solder". Oh BTW I'm male.

fanfarefanfareabout 8 years ago
Gotta agree...

....with the previous commentators. This story is a delight to read and skillfully written.

KumquatMayKumquatMayabout 8 years ago
Please Sir, may I have another?

Needed to cum back & read it again. I guess I'm multi orgasmic reading your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved It

An excellent love story. Really wondered about Imogene and why she needed to be the story at all, but you handled that well with the source of the sketches for a wedding present. Your best one yet. 5 well deserved stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
very good

I really loved reading this story, is goes to prove that true love never die's no matter who it is, you are a very good writer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Its a shame

That there are only 5 stars to give ! Since i've read all your other stories i was always waiting for a new one. Again an excellent job and i'm in great hope for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lonely62

Wonderful story! Well written with good character development. story has a nice flow and ties characters together well. Simply said, I really, really liked it and would/ will read it again. Great Job!*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Confusion

Being a lesbian does not mean they can't have children. What a weird assumption for 2016.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uabout 8 years ago
Bravo! Bravo!

This stories deserves a standing ovation! Twilight Time is perfect ANY time. It's a story for the records and one that I will be reading many times over. Well done Maonaigh. Well done!

mab4664mab4664about 8 years ago
Lovely

Your stories are some of the best I have read. This one is particularly good. I love the character development and the fact that although, you should, and do use sex in your stories, your stories are much more than just sex. Please keep writing.

MaonaighMaonaighabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks...

...to you all for your kind comments. To the Anon who mentioned that being lesbian does not preclude having children, I appreciate your point. In fact, Emma and Samantha (characters in two of my previous stories) have children. The implication I was making, possibly not too successfully, was that Vicki's mother could not visualise a lesbian daughter giving her grandchildren, while Vicki herself, perhaps only twenty-one or so and single when she came out, wasn't ready to think about it. Maybe in a future story if I can think of a good plot...?

LcnmdLcnmdabout 8 years ago
A wonderful story!

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful story with us! It made my week to read a love story that kept me until the end!

Thank you!

L

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fantastic

What a great story! It was very enjoyable to read. Will definitely g o back and read your previous stories. Great job.

SB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wonderful

Hi

Being a straight heterosexual male, I am possibly supposed not to understand a 'lesbian story'. However, I Ioved this story, because good story-telling, combined with an insight into how people (gay, lesbian,hetero) interact in love and fear, is always wonderful. You're a fantastic writer with a fantastic language and lot's of empathy.

Cheers KG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Stunning

A gorgeous story. Today is my first day on literotica. What a beautiful start.

Cynthia

cynthiafulman@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Bravo

Such a good story that avoids the obvious and tired plot of old friends suddenly falling into bed.

On top of that, the secondary characters (the GF's and bar people) are unique and well drawn. After the pitfall of the friends falling for each other was missed, I was half expecting mirrored relationships in their love life. I was happy to see that women they went for were unique and had their own individual story to tell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
such a well developed story

To take the story to the extent you did without making any of the usual clichΓ©s makes it very special

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Simply Enchanting

Your use of language is beautiful. While erotic, the plot and the characters make it so special and so much more. I'd read a whole novel about lesbians with happy endings if you were in charge, honestly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Heavenly shades of night are falling...

...as I finish reading this beautiful story.

Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lovely

A novelistic story, with emotions more complex than lust. Nicely done.

HelethirHelethirabout 8 years ago

A truly beautiful story. Thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You did it again

Maonaigh

Well. you did it again, a beautiful story, please keep the the good things coming.

I am waiting for more wonderful words coming from you.

RLG

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Perfect!

My only complaint is, it wasn't long enough! :D

You are a fantastic author. Please keep writing these lovely stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I love a good love story. Such a wonderful tale of love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice, but some misgivings

Niamh proved to be coward and selfish, even if it was a one time thingt. What guaranty is there that she'll not bolt again when a situation arises. Vicky should be cautious before she trusts her fully again. If Niamh's trust is hard to gain, so should be Vicky's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
i always give lesbos

a star just to vote btw lesbos can't fuck, can't lose their virginity. they can ONLY poke a stick up each others butts. that ain't fuckin bitches, dream on...

Tall_poppyTall_poppyabout 7 years ago
Dear Anonymous...

Don't be a douche. That is all.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenalmost 7 years ago
Lovely story!

This is my second or third time thought it, and I loved it just as much as the first time I read it. Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
perfect

perfect last sentence to another perfect story

god, will you plz write forever :)

thks again

carrie

Shady_LadyShady_Ladyalmost 7 years ago
A very lovely story

What a very nice story. I liked the characters and the storyline and if there had been no sex in at all then it will still have been a good story. With the sex it made it much more sizzling to read. I will have to work my way through your others.

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meover 6 years ago

Perfect. Absolutely beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BEAUTIFUL

I really felt all the emotions pouring out there. It was so moving. I really love this.

DreadWriter6969DreadWriter6969about 5 years ago
A Love story

This is a sweet, wonderful love story. Not just a quick porno. People who seem real, reacting in real situations. I could be friends with any of them.

AJGestAJGestover 3 years ago
Heartwarming

Loved the story. Love triumphs over all. Patience and understanding, sometimes that's something all we all need to practice. Thanks for writing a positive love story.

sandy_parissandy_parisabout 3 years ago

Just reread this and loved it all over again.

CeVin_ChienElleCeVin_ChienEllealmost 3 years ago

I'll second sandy_paris. This is permanently on my rereadable list.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94over 2 years ago

Thank the goddess I read this marvelous work.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusover 2 years ago

Well deserving of 5 stars, and yet . . .

Without some conflict or adversity to be overcome, the story would be a puff piece. And so the element of Niamh's sudden, unexplained disappearance was necessary, but unfortunately it was contrived. Leaving that aside, it was a feel-good story that made me feel very good. So much to appreciate:

* The tawdry hellhole of Nancy's Nook giving rise to Johanna and the beautiful rehabilitation of Nancy, Viv, and Buttercup.

* The delightfully clever meme of "if you ask very nicely."

* The power of goodness to overcome the ugly distortions handed on in some religious traditions.

* ". . . the one who put the 'igs' in 'ignorant bigot.'" LOL

* "{O}ur lovemaking was the most breathtaking I had ever known, probably because it was driven by true love."

I am a better human being for having read Twilight Time. Thank you.

FandeborisFandeborisalmost 2 years ago

I have read a lot of stories on Literotica and this one stands heads above the lot of them. It had humor, romance, anguish, a fight scene, desertion, and most of all a dialogue between two friends that only portrayed the love and respect they had between each other. Well done. 5 Stars. Applause. Fireworks. You know what I mean.

Got to check out your other works.

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

Yet another wonderful story by a true master.

You know who I am.

RL

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 1 year ago

Pure perfect romance ...... Just sooooo lovely so cute so heartfilling ...... Thank you

πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ€

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Your best story yet.I think it would be hard to top it.Thanks for using Niamh as one of your character names.It is one of my favourite Irish girl s names.I teared up towards the end and was happy that you also mentioned the Platters.One of my all time favourite 50s groups.And one of my favourite songs of theirs.Many many thanks Maonaigh.You are the best.πŸ‘πŸ‘β€β€5+stars.

Twowayman62

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai6438 months ago

Truly Lovely!

Had everything a Love story could want!

Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaonaigh@Maonaigh
I've been writing semi-pro since the 1960s, most of my stories falling under the blanket heading of weird tales. However, I'd written nothing for 5-6 years because my wife was very ill and disabled and care for her was my priority. Some months after her death in December 2013 ...