Twin Escalations

Story Info
Father gets to know his daughter's twin friends.
4.3k words
4.46
31.9k
45
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** All persons depicted in sexual situations in this story are at least 18 years old. **

This story is taboo with hints of incest and maybe ddlg / bdsm.

---

"Dad, Helen, we're out of milk." Sara said, closing the fridge.

I don't remember the last time my daughter Sara called her mother (my wife) Helen "Mom." At age 18, she still hadn't forgiven Helen for having a child, her half-brother Eric, with another man. Sara loves Eric. I do too, fortunately, because his biological father just isn't interested. But we hid from Sara that I wasn't Eric's father for years, and when she overheard us talking about it and understood what must have happened she was furious. It was scary, the sight of her green eyes welling up with tears and becoming blood shot, her beautiful and symmetric fair-skinned face twisting into an angry expression and turning bright red, all against the backdrop of her fiery red hair. She quickly became more of a daddy's girl than I would have thought possible.

I'm not sure if I forgave Helen, exactly. We ran the household together for the sake of the two kids. For for everyone's sake I wanted Sara to forgive Helen, but I couldn't persuade her.

We gave up on family vacations. Instead I occasionally took Sara and a couple of her friends to some destination, leaving Helen and Eric to figure out something for themselves.

Sara turned her friends into a cabal of cruel 18-year-olds joining in on her hatred toward Helen. They were respectful to me, and they looked down on Helen like she was dirt. Sara and her athletic, perfect-bodied friends, the twins Elsa and Caroline, once looked at Helen in her swimsuit and started talking loudly about how people's skin sags as they age, especially if they're overweight. I suggested not being so hurtful, and Sara paused and then agreed a little too easily, making me suspect she had something even worse in mind.

From that day, Sara, Elsa, and Caroline started to behave as though they saw me less as an authority figure and more as a person, a fellow adult. But with that came something unexpected. They used to avoid Helen and me in the house. They continued to avoid Helen, but now they always seemed to find an excuse to hang out where I was. I figured it was my imagination, but once in a while Elsa or Caroline (maybe it was both of them in alternation; I hadn't learned to tell them apart) started looking at me with a hint of attraction in their faces. It all made me uncomfortable, especially with Elsa and Caroline's dad being friend and colleague of mine.

As it was, I had a hard time not staring at the twins. They and Sara spent hours around our backyard pool as if running a daily bikini fashion show or, more likely, trying to figure out what swimsuit and what pose, wet or dry, would get the most attention from the neighborhood boys who, of all the streets in the neighborhood, could only be found walking aimlessly up and down ours. But what really got me was their faces -- their high cheekbones, their perfect skin, their upturned upper lips, their natural blonde hair, and their aqua blue eyes that felt like they could join our souls together if I maintained eye contact for too long.

I overheard boys saying that Sara, with her red hair and green eyes, was as hot as Elsa and Caroline, which made me both uncomfortable and proud. She had a slightly fuller figure, just perfect for filling out a pair of extremely short shorts, the bottoms of her ass cheeks exposed at the bottom. It made me uncomfortable to notice, but I did.

---

The night things started to get a little out of control, Helen and Eric were out of town and the girls talked me into watching a movie with them. It was boring. I fell asleep and woke up feeling amazing with a bulge in my pants, opening my eyes to see 3 pairs of eyes looking back at me.

"Mr. Walker, glad you got some rest after a HARD day of work." said one of the twins, glancing down at my crotch and putting a finger in her mouth as I made a belated attempt to hide the situation between my legs.

"Yeah," said the other twin sweetly, fondling my knee with one hand and cupping one of her breasts with the other. "I wish I were ENDOWED with your ability to sleep so soundly." She winked.

I thought about what Elsa and Caroline's Dad would think, and I started, "I don't think your parents would th--"

"Don't worry Mr. W, our parents aren't here. They know we always have a nice time with Sara at her house and that we're in a good mood when we come home."

The twins were beaming. I thought Sara would be really awkward about it, but she seemed calm, even pleased.

"We'd better call it a night. Goodnight, Daddy." Sara kissed me on the cheek.

The twins were smart, independent girls, but sometimes they took on a girlish demeanor and seemed almost obedient to Sara, taking her lead without exactly being asked.

"Goodnight, Daddy Walker." said each twin, kissing me on opposite cheeks. They left long before I could think what to say.

---

From there, it was a game of endless teasing for the twins. They taught me how to tell one from the other and then tried to trick me into confusing them by swapping outfits multiple times in one visit. A few times they ate bananas suggestively, their perfect lips sliding sensually up and down the light yellow shaft while looking innocently into my eyes. They got bored of this, or maybe they started to find it too cliche.

One day Elsa wore a white t-shirt with no bra, a short black skirt and white thigh-high stockings with heels. The outline of a garter belt under her tight skirt was obvious, and her skirt just barely reached the top of her stockings. She got me to follow her as she walked very slowly up the stairs, claiming the bathroom faucet was broken. With her fingers she pulled up her skirt a little at the back and drew attention to the soft yet firm bare skin between the lacy top of her white stocking and the bottom of her ass check. When she showed me the problem with the sink, she bent over unnecessarily, increasing the gap between her skirt and stockings. Somehow she got water all over her shirt, the wetness emphasizing how her breasts stood up pertly unsupported despite their fairly large size. There was nothing wrong with the faucet. Apparently there was nothing wrong with my dick, either, as Elsa was staring amused at my full erection straining against my pants, her soft, red lips open slightly. She squeezed one of her now-hard nipples between her fingers with one hand and started pulling at her skirt with the other before excusing herself, brushing her breasts against my arm as she passed. What was she playing at? When we went back downstairs Elsa and Sara exchanged a knowing look.

Another day Caroline, wearing a bikini with a ruched bottom that accentuated the athletic shape of her ass, stood on a step ladder in the kitchen and talked me into holding her steady her while she reached her long, beautiful body for the top shelf to reach a pitcher. I started with my hands around her waist, but she insisted I move them down to her hips with my thumbs and the heels of my hands on her ass. "It's better this way." This combined with the feeling of her hips and ass in my hands was a lot to handle, and I could feel stirring in my pants even before I felt a pair of gentle hands on my hips.

"Don't worry, Mr. W. I'm here to support you!" joked Elsa, her hands sliding to the front of my pants, her fingers touching the tops of my quads. I felt the warmth of Elsa's firm breasts pressing into my back. "You're both safe in my hands." Elsa said in a low voice with a tone that seemed sexual now. I felt her nose press into my left armpit and heard her inhale deeply. "God, you smell good." Her fingers explored a little closer to my groin, just enough to feel the strain of the fabric where I was pitching a tent, and she stopped.

Caroline put down the pitcher she grabbed from the top shelf and then used both hands to hold my hands against her body as she rotated around to face me. She forced my left hand to slide along the back of her bikini bottom and my right to slide along the front. My face was inches from the front of her bikini bottom, which had a V notch at the top pointing down toward her groin. Her stomach was flat with just a little bit of softness. With Elsa in the way, I couldn't step back. This seemed planned. Helen was outside and could see some of what was going on through the kitchen window; she looked mortified. "Good job, Daddy." whispered Sara, squeezing my upper arm between her hand and the side of her breast. With her other hand she stroked gently just below my rib cage and, with a dark expression of vengeful satisfaction, gazed out the window at her mortified mother.

Helen didn't deserve this, but Sara clearly thought she did.

---

The game escalated again in front of the TV. I woke up from a nap to feel a hand on my upper thigh. "Look, you made me wake up Daddy Walker! Now give it back!" Elsa was on my left. Her hand wasn't leaving my upper thigh as she reached over me toward Caroline and the TV remote she was fighting for. Caroline moved away and Elsa lurched toward her sister, landing her pelvis across my thighs. She held the position for a second. Did she know her skirt had slid up so high at the back? She started to move slowly, sensually, grinding her body against my thighs and groin. This short short lap dance was making me hard. Abruptly holding still, Elsa asked, "Sara, is this the position he spanks you in?"

I had no idea Sara was in the room. Sara stepped up, lifted Elsa's skirt even higher and spanked her hard, athletic ass. "None of your business, and you two are being bad." Sara's voice was calm, dark, dominant. She continued with harder spanking, and then she progressed to a massaging movement on Elsa's ass and inner thighs near her pussy, causing Elsa to grind up against me. My daughter was guiding a lap dance for me and nearly fingering her friend. Sara looked a little flush, and by the time she stopped her nipples were hard. Elsa slowly moved back off me, placing her hand back on my upper thigh for longer than necessary as she returned to her seat. "Sorry Mr. Walker. Caroline can be really immature." Elsa touched my upper chest and squeezed my pec. The twins cuddled up against me from each side, deliberately pressing one breast against me. Elsa had lifted up her skirt at the front and was resting one hand between her thighs, her thumb rubbing over her panties. Sara tapped Caroline on the hip, motioning her to move up onto my lap, and I felt my daughter cuddle up against me. "Daddy, for my 19th birthday, the 4 of us should go to Miami Beach."

---

I booked adjoining rooms - one for me, one for them. On the van ride to the airport, Caroline cozied up against me and touched my wrist gently for no reason, then squeezed my upper arm, then rested her other hand against my inner thigh, squeezing gently.

"We're really looking forward to this, Mr. Walker." whispered Elsa into my ear, her hand squeezing where my shoulder meets my neck. I felt her breath as she exhaled gently against the side of my head.

On the train to the terminal, we ended up on a crowded car. Caroline was standing in front of me, and to make space she moved back, her ass pressing into my groin. Her movements were subtle but firm, and her short lap dance was even more arousing than her sister's. I wasn't sure how I was going to make it through the trip.

The first day started with a reenactment of their poolside boy-teasing antics but on South Beach. Man after man (and some women) stared at them with desire or tried to pick them up. Some women stared at them jealously.

Things got more interesting when we went jet skiing. Driving a jet ski with Elsa's hot bikini-clad body glued to my back and her arms wrapped tightly around my chest was a dream. Somehow we ended up in a secluded area. When we slowed down her hands drifted down to my knees and then up my inner thighs inside my swimsuit.

I heard Sara scream. Her hands were on the controls of her jet ski but both she and Caroline were topless. Caroline, both tops in her hand, was laughing while Sara rolled her eyes. "Don't worry, birthday girl. Here!" said Caroline, trying to cover Sara's large breasts with her small hands. "Daddy, it's time for us to trade twins," yelled Sara firmly.

Elsa gripped my left side with one hand and squeezed my inner thigh firmly with the other, moaned "I'll miss you" into my ear, and slipped into the water to swim gracefully over to Sara. I helped Caroline, still topless, onto the jet ski. Elsa climbed on with Sara, taking on the same pose holding Sara's breasts. Elsa received a death stare and a hard spank.

Caroline managed to climb in front of me and straddle me, leaning back to show off her large yet perky breasts while pressing into my groin. Then she leaned forward, and I tried not moan with pleasure as she pressed her wet breasts into my chest while grinding on me with her pelvis. I hadn't felt this kind of skin-to-skin contact in years. Looking deep into my eyes, she said in a half-serious baby voice, "No looking below my neck while I get dressed, Daddy Walker." She put her top back on. "Can I drive?" Caroline didn't wait for an answer; she turned, her ass passing unnecessarily close to my face, sat down, and gunned it. To avoid falling off, I barely grabbed onto her hot body in time and accidentally grabbed one of her breasts at first, then moved down to her torso. She slowed down.

"That was my fault. Let's get ourselves positioned right." She pressed one of my arms around her lower torso and lifted my other arm, squeezing my hand against the breast I hadn't accidentally grabbed a minute earlier. She moaned softly, and after a few seconds slid my fingers between her breasts and onto the clasp of her top "I can't decide whether we should ride with this undone. You're the daddy; you should decide." As she started driving, I unclasped her top and caressed her impossibly firm left breast, holding it as we bounced up and down in the waves. I had been letting the girls take the lead up to this point, being much older and a man and not wanting the push them into something they didn't want to do, but actively touching in this way was something I'd been aching to do, something I thought I shouldn't allow to happen. I started squeezing her nipple between my fingers and I could feel her trying to heave her chest in excitement against my hand and grinding her ass into my groin. But we were getting away from secluded waters so she slowed down, reached behind her to squeeze my cock through my swimsuit for a few seconds, and stopped to put her top back on.

Sara and Elsa were looking on from their jet ski. Sara had a look of deep satisfaction on her face, and Elsa was very obviously fingering her.

Eating a casual dinner together after all this was surprisingly easy. The conversation flowed as though nothing happened. "Daddy should take us out for ice cream!" said Elsa, putting her hand on my thigh.. With the ice cream we went for a long evening walk on the beach. "I don't want to get too tired before bed," said Caroline. "Me neither," said Elsa and Sara.

---

Back in my room, I undressed and started to walk naked toward the shower but Elsa was standing in my way. I guess I didn't think I needed to lock the door between the adjoining rooms. Elsa had changed into something of a schoolgirl uniform complete with pigtails and knee-high socks, far from anything I'd ever seen her wear. "I'm sorry, Mr. W. I should have knocked in case you were getting dressed or something." She stepped toward me, putting her hand on my naked chest and pushing me back to the bed. She inserted her right leg between mine so that our thighs touched, then pushed me back so that I sat down on the edge of the bed. She laid on top of me crosswise with her hips over my thighs and lifted the back of her tartan skirt, revealing her uniform was missing panties. "I was rude. I'm ready for you to punish me however you think is best, Daddy Walker."

I hesitated to do anything, then spanked her beautiful, firm ass gently. She moaned. "Maybe you should do it much harder so I learn my lesson."

I did.

"Mmm, yes," she moaned. "I think that's the perfect hardness. Maybe a couple more times, just so I don't forget."

I did.

"Ooh, thank you." She slid down to the floor, kneeling with her upper body between my knees, her hands on my thighs. Her gaze drifted from my eyes to my erection, and she brought her face closer to it, touched her tongue to her upper teeth, closed her eyes, inhaled deeply and exhaled with a soft moan. Looking back up at me with her widened blue eyes, putting one hand between her legs, she said, "I'd like to repay you for teaching me my lesson. We have all night, I'm almost 19, and I'm on the pill, so... Please tell me everything I should do."

Looking deep into her eyes, I slowly brushed her left cheek with the back my left hand, then touched her lips with the fingertips of my right. I slid my left hand onto the side of her head, grazing her ear and gently grabbing her blonde pigtail. I inserted a finger into her mouth gently and took it out.

"Elsa, I'd like you to take my cock in your mouth and suck it for a little while."

She smiled and her eyes brightened with excitement. "It's such a nice one. Can I hold the base in my hand as well?"

"I'd like that. And I'd like you to unbutton your top slowly with your other hand."

The sight of her perfect lips around my hard dick and her gorgeous and enthusiastic aqua blue eyes looking up at me had me worried about cumming too quickly, especially after being aroused so much that day. I lasted longer than I thought I would.

"Uh, Elsa, I'm gonna c..."

She took the first part of my load in her mouth and pointed my dick below her chin, shooting the rest on her neck while staring into my eyes and swallowing enthusiastically.

"Swallowing your cum made me feel really good."

We gazed at each other for a few seconds. "Elsa, I'd like you to stand up now."

She stood up slowly, almost hesitantly. Still sitting on the bed, I slid her unbuttoned top off, caressed her right breast, and brought my lips to her left, kissing softly and moving toward her nipple. "Uh, I feel really good," she whispered. I undid her tartan skirt, slid it down, and pushed her away gently to admire her nubile body. She was wearing only knee-high socks.

I stood up and pulled her toward me gently. We put our arms around each other, pressing our nude bodies together, and our tongues intertwined in a passionate kiss. With her arms around my neck, I put my hand under her ass, lifted her off the ground, and sat her down on the hotel room desk. "Elsa, I'm going to taste your pussy." She nodded, "Oh, please!"

I knelt down and kissed the soft skin of her inner thighs, moving slowly closer, my hands exploring her thighs and hips. I licked a finger and pressed it at the entrance of her pussy and she was dripping wet. When my tongue finally tasted her wetness she was delicious and the beautiful sound of her moaning was exquisite. The few minutes I spent licking her clit and fingering her were absolutely wonderful. "I'm cumming! Oh, Daddy, uhh..."

"Time for you to join them, Caroline." Sara's voice was gentle but unusually dominant. Part of me knew, maybe even hoped, they might come over, that this was another planned game, but I had been so lost in Elsa that I stopped thinking about it. I looked up to see Sara standing confidently, her red hair pulled back tight in a ponytail (she never wears it that way), dressed in a tight black leather skirt and a tight, thin, black, unzipped leather jacket with apparently no bra or top underneath. Caroline was wearing exactly the outfit Elsa was wearing before I undressed her.

Sara lifted the back of Caroline's skirt and spanked her really hard. "That's for being late. Now go join them."

12