Twin Escalations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline moved over to Elsa and licked my dried cum from her neck. "Mmm...Is it my turn now? I'm really wet from watching you, and you look like you're ready Mr. W." She was looking at my erection. "Take me, do whatever you want to me, pretty please, Daddy?" She took my hands and pulled me toward the bed. I undressed her, sat her on the edge of the bed and knelt with my face between her thighs. Her pussy was as delicious as her sister's, and she had the same infectious enthusiasm for being eaten. "Oh, God, I'm cumming..." As her orgasm subsided I moved up and kissed her.

"Caroline," I said, "I'd like to trade places so you can suck me."

"I was hoping I'd be allowed to do that!"

But after a few minutes of an amazing blow job, I knew I wanted something else. I put my hand under her armpit and held one of her blonde pigtails gently. "Oh, Caroline, that feels amazing. But I want my cock inside you."

"I'd really like that." Caroline smiled and moved up, straddling me the same way she did on the jet ski. I put one hand under her tight ass and used the other to caress her breasts, looking into her eyes as she lowered herself onto my cock. "Mmm, such a nice big shaft."

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Sara watching, her skirt lifted, Elsa's face between her legs, Elsa's hand caressing her breasts under her leather jacket. I couldn't really process what I saw in my state of arousal.

I admired Caroline's body, not to mention her endurance, as she bounced up and down on on my cock. I caressed every part of her body that I'd been dying to touch, sucked on her hard nipples, and stimulated her clit with my thumb. "Uh, cumming, cumming again..." Her movements slowed and she hugged me.

I heard Sara moan, "Mmm, yes." She paused "Good girl, Elsa, you made me cum."

Then Sara spoke to us. "Caroline, unmount Daddy and lie on the bed on your front so he can take you from behind." Caroline obeyed. "You've been talking about wanting him to take you like this for months, forgetful girl."

I took in the sight of Caroline's nude body, flat on her front, and straddled her hips. I moved my lips up to her ear, nibbled, exhaled slowly, stroked her natural blonde hair. I reached under her body, placing her breast in my hand and pulled our bodies together as I pulled gently on one of her pigtails. She lifted her hips slightly, and I slid my cock between her legs, entering her wet pussy, sliding in and out slowly a few times.

"Caroline, I'd like you to get up on your knees and hold onto the headboard." She looked back at me with a huge grin, her eyes flashing with excitement. I managed to stay inside her as she moved, kneeling behind her, grabbing her hips. I thrusted gradually harder.

"Oh, harder, yes...oh perfect, uh...."

As I came closer to losing control, an arm appeared from my right holding a small vibrator, moving under Caroline's hips. It was Sara's arm.

"Let me help you, forgetful girl."

Caroline moaned loudly, her body starting to tense up and twist. "Uh, cumming..." she tensed more, then relaxed and slowed.

"Cumming too," I moaned, and I held her hips and pulled her hard against me as I released.

"Yes, blow your load deep inside me."

As our breathing slowed, I pulled out from Caroline and we both lay on the bed. I spooned Caroline, and Elsa joined us, cuddling behind me. "Later will it be my turn to have Daddy Walker inside me?"

"It will, Elsa." said Sara, lying down behind her.

We all slept well.

12