Twin Escalations Ch. 02 - Sara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm afraid of hurting you," I said, my arms stretched out in opposite directions to E and C.

"Harder, oh, harder." Their hands were now moving furiously. I squeezed as hard as I could. They both contorted their faces and their heavy breathing stopped as their bodies took in little gasps of air. I was a little scared until they started to calm down and approach speaking in complete sentences. "Not normal orgasm... oh God... wh'happened? Don't understand..." They were out of breath, now close to the state they were in at the finish line of the 10K they ran the previous month.

"I don't know what happened," said E. "I hate being told what to do, but when you were asking me to do things to you it took me somewhere I didn't know I had in me."

"It was the same for me," said C, "totally unexpected."

"I was turned on by asking you to do things," I said. "It made the whole thing really intense."

We spent the remaining day of the trip experimenting with me telling them what to do and with a few types of pain at different points on the way to orgasm. I don't mean to make it sound clinical, though. It was about as much pleasure as we could take, and we loved it.

---

I'm not sure how I talked E and C into being cruel to my mother. That plan was hatched during one of our trips alone to the Parker's cottage. All my friends dislike my mother because of the way I talk about her, but E and C don't hate her. They're also normally against cruelty and body shaming. The three of us feel the jealousy of other women who wish they had bodies and faces like ours. Sometimes girls come right out and say it. "I wish I could be closer to being hot. I mean at least just a little. But I can't. I know it's not your fault that every guy wants you. Sorry, this is awkward." We don't want other people to feel that way. All three of us went against ourselves, against our values, the day we talked about the sagging of overweight bodies while looking at my mother in her swimsuit.

So when my Dad asked us to tone it down, he was pulling us back to the kind of people we think we should be. Maybe E and C felt a little more connected to him because of what he said, or maybe they were just horny, but it seemed like there was something different their eyes.

I talked about it with E and C later. "I'm sorry I dragged you guys into being so mean. And I don't think it's helping me, lashing out at my mother at every generic opportunity. Plus maybe I'm being unfair." All 3 of us knew I was being unfair. "I should be more directed, like in my recent fantasies but less extreme. Like if I could make her see other women flirting with him, and make him experience other women being interested in him." E and C knew my mind would drift to the idea of them flirting with him, and that then I'd stop myself. We were all thinking the same thing.

"We're in!" Elsa's blue eyes sparkled with excitement. "I love being around him. He's sweet. And his jawline and his green eyes like yours and his arm muscles...and his smell!" She was approaching her baby voice but pulled back.

"Where do we start?" asked C. "Maybe just more chatting with him and the occasional flirty look?"

"If I'm close enough to smell him that will come out naturally." E's eyes opened wide. "Maybe a lot more."

"True for me, too," said C.

E and C and my Dad got to know each other a little better. They learned about his job and he learned about their career plans. We spent more time at the pool in my back yard, and E and C seemed to want him to see them in every bikini they could find at the store.

"He probably thinks we're showing off for the neighborhood boys," said C, sitting by the pool.

"A month ago we sometimes were showing off for them, but it got boring," said E. "Let's get more aggressive and go inside from the pool more often without changing or wrapping in a towel. We can talk to him every time we think we can pull it off smoothly." From this point E and C lost interest in taking advantage of the freedom of going to their cottage alone, preferring to spend weekends at the pool at my place.

They did. "I hope it doesn't bother your Dad when my nipples get hard from the AC being on." C knew that he'd feel uncomfortable trying to stop himself from wanting her.

It was E who first came back outside having found my Dad was sleeping on the sofa. "I could see the bulge in his pants. I was afraid of standing too close." It wasn't exactly making her horny, but she was intensely curious. "I want to see again, but closer." C went inside to see for herself and came back with the same curiosity.

Hesitantly, I approved E and C's plan: movie watching as a pretense for, uh, seeing closer. They were hoping he'd fall asleep, and it worked on the first try. We stared at his crotch for a good 10 minutes before he woke up. E and C surprised me, being so unsubtle to him about his erection, but I knew it would make him feel good to hear two hot girls talk to him like that.

"I don't know why I called him Daddy Walker, Sara," said C. "It just came out and Elsa just repeated. I hope it doesn't make him feel uncomfortable. And if we act too much like little girls he might not feel right feeling attracted to us. Maybe it was a mistake."

I got us into this trying to make my Dad feel good about women being interested in him, but E and C were showing more intense interest that I expected. Them possibly wanting him for real weirded me out and excited me at the same time.

"We can tilt it away from girlish by dressing and acting older a few times," said E. "I have an outfit in mind for Friday that I think might work - stockings, garter belt, tight black skirt, tight and thin white t shirt."

E went a little overboard luring my Dad up the stairs and into the bathroom in that outfit to tell him about a "broken" faucet. She knew she could get him hard, but actually doing it, actually seeing it, and then brushing their bodies together as she passed by him got her really excited.

So I shouldn't have been surprised when she returned to the scene of the crime 2 days later. I heard her voice faintly coming from that same bathroom. The 3 of us had the house to ourselves. As I approached the door, which she left wide open, I realized she was moaning and breathing heavily.

"I know, I'm being bad." E's nose was buried in my Dad's dirty workout shirt on the bathroom counter, her fingers buried between her thighs, her ass pointed in the air. I went to the next room to get a ruler to spank her with, and she turned the side of her head into the shirt so she could look up at me and show how excited she was. "I wanted him to bend me over like this, lift up my skirt, and put himself inside me." She lifted her skirt for me. "I know, I need to learn." I spanked her. E especially liked it if I was hard on her, bossy, and judgy.

"Going through someone's laundry is an invasion of privacy," I told her.

"I know, what if I'd found a pair of underwear that he had a wet dream in. I'd have to put them in my mouth and suck on them, and then what if he caught me?" E's baby voice and twisted mind were hilarious and arousing.

"Now that you understand and received your spanking you can cum. I feel like tasting you." I got down on my knees and fingered and licked her to help her finish. We hugged. "I need to understand this smell thing," I said, bringing the shirt to my nose. "I mean, what's..." The more I inhaled, the more my body understood this smell thing. I looked at E with wide eyes, lifted my skirt, sat on the bathroom counter, and motioned with my eyes what I wanted E to do. I, too, was a dirty shirt pervert. Did this mean I actually wanted to have sex with him? E's mouth was between my thighs; my hand pressed the shirt harder to my face, my lungs inhaled as hard as they could, and I stopped thinking.

---

"We need to figure out whether he wants us for real and, secondarily, whether he'll go for things being kinky." C was all business. She and E had been alternating between torrid, lusting whirlwinds and meticulous, thoughtful project planners for weeks now.

"He definitely had a hard on after I sprayed water on my shirt and bent over in front of him in the bathroom," said E, "so there's some desire, but we should confirm. As far as kink, we should carefully calibrate who calls him Daddy and when. And if there were some way to get him to lay one of us on his lap and spank us maybe we'd see if it gets him excited."

"He's not going to spank you," I said, "but if you end up on him that way I could spank you for him."

"Genius!"

"You should act extra childish, Elsa, just to emphasize the kink. But we should try something less intense and less kinky first, just to ease him into it," said C. "Something with physical contact, like a situation where he's helping one of us in some physical way."

And so was born the plan for the Special Bikini Parker Twin Sandwich with his hands on C's hips and ass and E's hands on his hips, his face first inches from C's ass then inches from her pussy, E's breasts pressed into his back.

"Based on how he reacts, we can decide where he's taking us for my birthday," I said. I hadn't decided exactly where I wanted this to go, but I knew it was well beyond what I wanted my mother to see or suspect. "Maybe somewhere far."

The idea of my Dad actually fucking E and C had me really horny. It turned me on to think about watching, me seeing him excite them, me seeing him naked and erect, me bossing E and C while they were having sex with him. But did I want more than that? The idea of my naked chest pressed against my Dad's was nice, but what about feeling his lips somewhere other than my cheek or feeling his hands on my ass or feeling his hard on against my body or in my hands, mouth, or pussy? I was ambivalent, and ambivalence is exciting.

I also wondered how much of all of this my Dad realized was planned out. Some of it, for sure. He's not as smart as E and C, and sometimes his reading of situations is a little off, but he's no idiot.

12