Twin Expectations Thoroughly Tested

Story Info
Twins find love through shared story telling.
8.7k words
4.62
7.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dtvguy
dtvguy
7 Followers

Twin Expectations, thoroughly tested

Note: everyone in this story is 18 years of age or older.

This morning, Jonathan Baker was sitting in front of his computer in his pajamas. He was currently working on a Horror story. He had found that he liked writing since his high school creative writing class. For this story, he had used his favorite Horror story opening paragraph:

[ It was a dark and stormy night, suddenly a shot rang out and a woman screamed! ]

He was trying to decide a critical part of the story: was the Butler going to be a Werewolf or a Vampire (because nobody would believe a Zombie Butler).

Just then, the door to the Jack-and-Jill bathroom that he shared with his twin sister opened and she broke into the room. JoAnn Baker was also in her pajamas. She walked over to where he was sitting in front of his computer, and looked over his shoulder.

"Oh God! Not another Horror story!" she exclaimed.

She continued, "You need to get out of that rut!"

Without warning, JoAnn had hip-checked Jon out of his chair and had taken control of his computer. Sitting on the floor, not completely surprised at his twin's actions, Jon tried to object. "What the hell?" He didn't try to push her off the chair because he knew better when she was like this.

Before Jon could get up off the floor, JoAnn was hitting the Delete key. Once Jon was on his feet, he wasn't happy "What are you doing, stop that!"

JoAnn stopped with just the opening phrase left:

[ It was a dark and stormy night, ]

"I'm tired of your Horror stories, the only things that change are the Monsters." was JoAnn's reply.

She continued "We're going to write something interesting, maybe something sexy." That got Jon's attention. She asked "Give me a sexy boy's name?"

Jon was intrigued "Ah, OK. How about Peter...or Dick?"

"You are pathetic, ...then Ian it is" JoAnn decided and started typing:

[ It was a dark and stormy night. Ian stood naked staring at his twin sister Ann as she slept. He was in anticipation each time she was illuminated by a flash of lightning. He was waiting. Then it happened, she turned over and with a little pull on her sheet, her naked breasts were exposed. Ian watched for a several lightning flashes, burning the image of her ample breasts into his mind for later. Ian turned and ducked through the door to the Jack-and Jill bathroom that that they shared. He was careful to close the door quietly. He didn't notice the smile on his sister's face or that she had seen his erection as he left. After all, he needed to masturbate while the image of her breasts was still fresh in his mind. ]

JoAnn finished typing and hopped off his chair and said "We'll work more on this one later, together, don't touch it without me."

Jon didn't know how to respond so he just grunted acceptance. When Jon saw JoAnn glance down, he noticed that she could see that his erection was noticeably tenting his pajamas. He quickly ducked behind the back of his chair as JoAnn turned away and went back through their Jack-and-Jill bathroom, closing the door behind her.

Jon was not aware that JoAnn was listening on the other side of his door to the bathroom as he jacked-off. She waited for the familiar grunt, smiling at the success of Phase 1. She then went to have some fun with the vibrator she had named Johnny.

Later that morning, at breakfast, JoAnn suggested that she and Jon go to the lake to do some laps. Jon agreed. They had done laps at the lake over the last few summers after JoAnn convinced Jon to go out for the high school swim team. JoAnn had always been the athletic one and Jon the slightly pudgy Nerd. JoAnn knew that Jon liked to swim. Between the swim team workouts and their summer lap swimming, Jon had slimmed down to a swimmer's body. JoAnn liked the change.

As JoAnn reached for the milk for her cereal, Jon could see down the front of her blouse that she wasn't wearing a bra. Jon always liked these quick flashes of her body. He had to admit that his twin sister had all four "Perfect Bs"; Perfect Boobs, Perfect Butt, Perfect Body, and was Perfectly Beautiful.

When they left for the lake, Jon was very happy that he had worn his swim trunks instead of his swim team speedo. With the skimpy bikini that JoAnn was wearing, it would have been impossible to hide his arousal. JoAnn was happy that they would be swimming. She always got wet seeing Jon's new body and it would be less noticeable in a wet bikini.

Early the next morning...

JoAnn burst into Jon's bedroom through the Jack-and-Jill bathroom.

Jon asked "Are we going to continue the story? I want to know where it goes."

JoAnn replied "Let's see, I need to read it over again." She then sat down at Jon's computer and opened the story.

"Just as I thought." She said.

Jon asked "What is it?"

JoAnn replied "I'm worried that the actions so far may not be possible."

"Does that matter?" Jon asked.

"Of course it does, we'll just have to test it." JoAnn announced.

"What do you mean?" asked Jon.

"We will have to act out that first paragraph of our story." she replied.

"Act it out? What do you mean? Do you mean us?" he asked.

"Yes, of course us... Although there is a problem, we can't wait for a storm for our test. So we will need to come up with fake lighting flashes." JoAnn noted.

"Well...I do have that multi-color LED bulb that is programmable. I could probably get it to flash bright white." Jon offered. "When would you need it?" he asked.

"Tonight, is that enough time?" not waiting for an answer, she continued "It should flash about every 30 to 90 seconds, randomly if possible; hopefully, that will mimic lightning." JoAnn replied.

She added "Come to my room after Mom and Dad are asleep, about 11, and we'll start." JoAnn then turned and left Jon's room the way she had come in, closing the door behind her.

Jon then realized JoAnn was involving him in another of his twin's wild plots. In the past, some of her plots had gotten them both in trouble. But, every time, her plots turned out to be great adventures!

Later that night, about 11PM...

Jon knocked quietly on JoAnn's door from the Jack-and-Jill bathroom. He had spent much of the day getting the LED bulb to mimic lightning flashes. He was pretty happy with the result, even though he knew that JoAnn wouldn't fully appreciate it.

JoAnn carefully opened the door and motioned Jon into her bedroom.

"Put the bulb into that lamp, let's see how it looks." she said motioning toward her bedside lamp.

Jon replaced the existing bulb and turned on the lamp. JoAnn watched for a few minutes as the lamp flashed several times. She then pronounced that it was perfect and hugged Jon. Jon always liked her hugs. He liked the feeling of her breasts up against his chest.

"OK, let's get started." JoAnn declared as she proceeded to get under the sheet that she had arranged on her bed.

"I think that this will work best if I start on my side, facing you. Then as I turn onto my back, you pull the sheet down below my breasts. You will have to pull the sheet carefully. Remember, in the story, you don't want to awaken me." JoAnn directed.

They turned off the lights, except the lightning flashes and tried it. Pulling the sheet didn't go smoothly. JoAnn determined that it was because she had her arms outside the sheet and she needed to have them under the sheet. So they tried again. It still took a couple of tries, but finally JoAnn was satisfied.

"That was the best one. Now it's time for the real test." she said. She proceeded to take off her pajama top under the sheet and threw it out of the way.

Jon wasn't sure how to react to that.

She then turned to Jon and directed "Turn off all the lights, including the lightning. Then remove your pajamas and throw them into the bathroom. Come back and start the lightning. I'll let the lightning flash a few times and then turn over. That's when you do your thing with the sheet." She continued "Wait a few flashes, however many you think Ian would have waited, then go back to your room though the bathroom. Have you got that?"

Jon had not expected an 'un-dressed rehearsal' but if it meant seeing his sisters naked breasts, he was all in. So he turned off the lights, removed his pajama top, and started toward the bathroom.

"Bottoms too!" JoAnn demanded. Jon wasn't sure how she knew in the dark that he had only removed his pajama top, but he added his pajama bottoms and threw them into the bathroom. Returning to his position beside JoAnn's bed, he started the lightning.

Each flash illuminated JoAnn's face above the sheet and he was distracted by her beauty. He then realized that he had to be ready when she turned over. After several minutes and many flashes, JoAnn turned over. Jon pulled carefully on the sheet just as they had rehearsed. He was rewarded with a great view of her naked breasts every time the light flashed. He stood there for several minutes admiring them. He then remembered that he had to exit to the bathroom. It was probably a good thing since his erection was as hard as he could ever remember and he needed to take care of it, like NOW.

Jon moved to the bathroom door and whispered "Do you think that our story is believable now?"

"Absolutely! See you in the morning. Good night." was JoAnns reply.

Jon exited into the bathroom, closing the door, and grabbing his pajamas. Then he ducked into his bedroom to jack-off. Just as the story said, with an image of his sister's breasts fresh in his mind.

Meanwhile, back in JoAnn's room, she had replaced the bulb in her lamp and retrieved her vibrator named Johnny. She was happy that he hadn't noticed that her eyes weren't completely shut. He had stood there, admiring her breasts, long enough for her to see his entire naked body (including his erection). She really liked what she saw.

Early the next morning...

Jon had been up for a while. He found that he had to jack-off right away since his morning wood was particularly hard. He'd been thinking about last night. He didn't want to be erect when JoAnn popped in.

He didn't have to wait very long before JoAnn burst through the door to their bathroom into his bedroom. This time he made certain that he wasn't sitting at his computer, he didn't want to hit the floor again.

As she sat down at his computer, Jon asked "Are wwee...they going to fuck?"

She admonished him for his question "First, they won't fuck, they will make love. They love and trust each other. Second, they're not ready yet, they haven't even touched each other." she continued, "Let's see, where did we leave off?" looking at the story on the computer:

[ It was a dark and stormy night. Ian stood naked staring at his twin sister Ann as she slept. He was in anticipation each time she was illuminated by a flash of lightning. He was waiting. Then it happened, she turned over and with a little pull on her sheet, her naked breasts were exposed. Ian watched for a several lightning flashes, burning the image of her ample breasts into his mind for later. Ian turned and ducked through the door to the Jack-and Jill bathroom that that they shared. He was careful to close the door quietly. He didn't notice the smile on his sister's face or that she had seen his erection as he left. After all, he needed to masturbate while the image of her breasts was still fresh in his mind. ]

She turned to Jon and asked "What excuse can we use to get her hands on his naked body?" Jon was surprised by the question and had to take care for her not to see the effect that her question had on him.

He thought about it a little and suggested "Aaah...how about a massage?"

JoAnn liked the idea, but asked "How can we get her massaging him, believably?"

He thought about it and suggested "He could come home all banged up from sports, maybe football, soccer, or rugby."

She rejected that idea "That won't work. You don't want bruises massaged. ...How about he comes home from work with sore muscles?", she continued, "What kind of work might give you sore muscles, but not every day?"

Jon replied, after thinking about it, "You know Bill, from school? He used to stock merchandise at a sporting goods store."

JoAnn liked the idea but needed to know more "Did he ever have to stock anything really heavy?"

He chuckled before replying "He almost quit the job when they got a huge delivery of bowling balls. I kidded him about 16 pounds being too heavy for him and he told me that the balls came in cases of 4, that's more than 60 pounds!"

JoAnn replied "Perfect!" and started typing:

[ ...

The next afternoon, Ann was waiting for Ian to return from his job at the sporting goods store. She was trying to figure out how she could see his naked body again. When he did get home, Ian was wincing and rubbing his back. Ann asked Ian what was wrong, if he had hurt his back. Ian replied that the store had gotten a huge shipment of bowling balls, four to the case. He added that it wouldn't have been too bad except that his boss didn't like where he stacked them in the storeroom, so he had to move them, twice!

Ann offered to give him a good back rub and Ian accepted, turning his back to her. She laughed and told him that this was going to be a real massage. Ann reminded him that she had taken a short massage course a couple of months prior. She grabbed his shoulder and walked him up to his bedroom. She instructed him take a hot shower and then come into her bedroom and lie down on her bed for a deep massage. She added that he should come in with just a towel around his waist, that she couldn't do a good job through clothing.

Ann, having changed into shorts and a tank top, had difficulty sitting still waiting for Ian. She hoped that her adjustment of the mirrors in her room would be just right. Finally the shower stopped and a couple of minutes later, Ian came into her bedroom. She had tossed a sheet over the comforter on her bed for his massage. She told him to lie face down with the towel covering his butt. As he lay down, she turned away. Ian didn't notice that Ann had adjusted the mirrors in the room and she got a good look at his naked body as he lay down.

Ann then grabbed the massage oil and climbed up onto the bed, straddling Ian's thighs. She poured some oil onto his back (he appreciated that she had warmed it up ahead of time). She started on his neck and shoulder muscles. As she massaged deeply, she could feel his muscles loosening up. She moved onto his upper back, being careful when approaching his lower back where it was tender. Then Ann started on his lower back, she spent the most time here. From the sounds that Ian was making, she knew that she was helping rid him of his pain. She lowered the towel so the the top of his butt was exposed. Ian started to object until she mentioned that she couldn't do a proper job without going slightly lower. While she had been adding massage oil all along, she poured a good quantity across the top of his butt to run down onto his lower back. Apparently it didn't go as planned and Ann had to apologize that some some of it had flowed down his butt crack. She told him that she would take care of it later.

Ann proceeded to Ian's legs, starting with his feet. She was careful, since she knew he was ticklish. As she worked her way up to his thighs, the side of her hand would occasionally touch Ian's scrotum. From the sound he made, he didn't seem to mind. Once she finished his legs, Ann mentioned to Ian that she had to take care of the massage oil that spilled on his butt. She pulled the towel off of him, exposing what she really wanted to see and touch. She poured more massage oil on his butt. Ian then commented that he thought she was going to clean up the oil, not add to it. Ann replied that she might as well get his glutes. So she started massaging his round firm butt cheeks. She was in heaven. She poured a little more oil and it ran down his butt crack. She again apologized and promised that she would clean it up. She started to rub up and down his butt crack, while massaging his glutes. When she got to his anus, she rubbed the oil around and around the outside noting that a lot had pooled there. From the sounds coming from Ian, Ann knew he was enjoying the rimming. She debated whether she should take it further and decided to go for it. She circled his anus with her oiled finger, slowly going deeper and deeper. Then she reached what she was going for and started to massage his prostate. The sounds coming from Ian told her that he was enjoying this as much as she was. She started 'massaging' his scrotum at the same time. It wasn't long before Ian moaned as he climaxed. Ann slowly moved from massaging Ian's glutes back to his lower back. Shortly thereafter, Ian mentioned that he should maybe take a nap. Ann got off the bed. She turned around so he could get up and go to his bedroom.

Slap! Ian had hit her right butt cheek. Ann cried out more out of surprise. Ian grabbed Ann by the shoulders and turned her around. He said that he could tell what she did with the mirrors, he could see her face in the mirror setup. He added that if she wanted to see, she should just ask. Ian stepped back to give Ann a better look. Ann was scanning Ian's naked body up and down and realized it was the first time she had seen his penis when it wasn't erect. Ian stepped forward, tipped Ann's face up, and gently kissed her. Then he turned and walked back to his bedroom through their shared bathroom. Ian then asked Ann to wake him for dinner. He added "Thanks for everything, oh and Love Ya Ann!"]

Jon finished reading what JoAnn had written. His response was "Hold it!"

"What?" JoAnn asked.

"The end is all wrong. She just massaged the pain out of his back and helped him cum. With his pain, he probably wouldn't have been able to jack-off himself. And if he loves her, he's going to tell her better than 'love ya'." Jon explained.

He continued "Also, I don't know if a guy can get off with just a prostate and ball massage."

Ann suggested " OK, show me how that last paragraph should go."

Ann vacated the chair and Jon sat down in front of the computer and started replacing JoAnn's version:

[...

Ian grabbed Ann by the shoulders and turned her around. His hand stroked her cheek and then he tipped her face up and then kissed her deeply, which started to revive his erection.

"I love you so much. Thank you for everything." Ian declared.

Ian then stepped back to give Ann a better look. She scanned Ian's naked body up and down and realized it was the first time she had seen his penis when it wasn't fully erect. He added that if she wanted to see him naked, he was hers whenever she needed him. Then he turned and walked back to his bedroom through their shared bathroom. Ian then asked Ann to wake him for dinner. He added that he could tell what she did with the mirrors, he could see her face in the mirror setup.]

JoAnn was surprised at how much better Jon's version was. Then she thought about his other comment. Before she could say anything, Jon stated "We have to test this one, we don't know if a guy can get off with just a prostate and ball massage."

JoAnn realized that her plan had been turned back onto her. She knew that she had to give in. "OK we can test this one too. I don't have any massage oil, do you have any?"

Jon replied "All I have is lube." JoAnn wasn't surprised.

"That won't do. I will have to pick up some massage oil." JoAnn replied. She added "We're going to need more time for this and we don't want the parents hearing anything. They go to the Johnson's every Friday night. They leave just before dinner and usually don't get back until after midnight. Is Friday night going to work for you?"

dtvguy
dtvguy
7 Followers