Twin Expectations Thoroughly Tested

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That should be good for me." Jon answered with a chuckle as JoAnn rolled her eyes.

JoAnn went back to her bedroom thinking (what have I started?).

That Friday night...

JoAnn had prepared her bed for the upcoming massage and waiting for Jon when she heard the shower going in their shared bathroom. She knocked on the bathroom door and asked what Jon was doing.

"We need to match the story exactly, so I'm taking a nice warm shower first. Don't worry, I will clean my ass really well." was Jon's reply. JoAnn rolled her eyes realizing that she couldn't back out.

A few minutes after the shower stopped, the bathroom door opened and Jon walked out naked, carrying his towel. He proceeded to her bed and laid the towel down where his waist would be for the massage. He then turned to JoAnn, who was dumbfounded.

"I don't think that towel modesty is important for this test, is that OK with you?" Jon queried. Ann nodded agreement, but Jon noted that she wasn't looking at his face.

She motioned toward the bed "Lie face down, so I can do the back rub."

JoAnn then started the massage, following the steps in the story. When she 'accidentally' got some of the massage oil to run down his butt crack, JoAnn watched as the oil ran slowly down the crack until it pooled slightly at his anus. Then it dripped onto his scrotum. Jon started to get erect and had to adjust himself.

JoAnn continued with the massage of Jon's legs, matching the story. She made sure that she 'accidentally' stroked his scrotum when she massaged his thighs. Jon adjusted again.

Then came the real test as JoAnn rubbed the oil deep into his butt. She liked the feel of his glutes and she was starting to feel a little moisture in her shorts. Jon started quiet moans. She poured more oil down his butt crack and started massaging it with her thumbs, moving ever closer to his anus. When she got to his anus, she started to slowly circle the rim with her finger, moving deeper each time. Jon's moans became louder. She took her time, since she could tell the effect it was having on Jon. When she reached his prostate, she continued the circular motions. As she massaged his prostate, her other hand carefully touched his scrotum (first tickling it) then massaging it with oil. Jon's moans increased in volume and then became slightly guttural. JoAnn was slightly disappointed that Jon didn't last long. When he came, JoAnn couldn't help herself, she leaned down and held Jon until he finished.

Jon loved that JoAnn was holding him as he came. He could feel her breasts on his back. He stayed still for as long as he thought he could get away with.

Then Jon said "Wow! Not only did that work, that was the most intense that I have ever cum."

JoAnn got off the bed and turned around to let Jon clean up and leave. Jon got up off the bed, grabbed JoAnn, turning her around, and drawing her into his arms. Then he planted a passionate (very non-brotherly) kiss on her lips. Their kiss was sensual and electric. When they finished, Jon stepped back and said "I love you. You're so amazing. By the way, if you ever want to see me naked, I am yours whenever you need me."

Jon went back to JoAnn's bed and rolled up his now soiled towel. He then proceeded back to his bedroom through their shared bathroom.

As he went, he added, "You forgot to setup the mirrors, although I did like the look on your face when I entered. I hope you have a good night because, for me, this has been the best night ever!"

The next morning...

Jon had been up for a while. He found that he had to jack-off again since he'd been thinking about the previous night. He still didn't want to be erect when JoAnn popped in.

He didn't have to wait very long before JoAnn burst through the door to their bathroom into his bedroom.

JoAnn went straight to the computer and dropped onto the chair. She opened their story, did a quick review scrolling to the end, and then started typing:

[...

When Ian returned from his job the next day, he found Ann waiting for him in his room. Ann then asked if he meant it when he said that he would be there for her. Ian answered that he meant what he said and started to remove his pants. Ann had to stop him, telling him that wasn't what she would like to ask. She told him that, when he was naked, she had noticed that his pubic area was clean shaved. She went on to tell him that she had been thinking of doing the same, but was worried that she would cut herself. Ian told her that he liked being shaved and that he had just the thing to help. Ian then went to his bedside table, rummaged through the drawer, and came out with what looked like a mini hair clipper. Showing it to her, he mentioned that the blades were made for the task and they wouldn't cut skin. Ann took the clipper in her hand, examining it. Turning again to Ian, she asked if he could help her with it. Ian started to show her how to operate it, but Ann stopped him. She told him that wasn't what she needed, she needed him to shave her. Ian was stunned and didn't know what to say. Ann repeated that he had said he would be there for her. Ian didn't know where this was going, but he had to agree. She told him to meet her later that night in her bedroom.

When Ian entered Ann's bedroom later that night, she was waiting for him naked from the waist down. Ian had brought the clipper and a towel to catch the hair. As he approached her, she said that she would be more comfortable if he was naked too. So Ian removed his pajama bottoms. Ann asked if he could remove the top too. Ian then suggested that she should remove her top as well. She felt that was fair, so both of their pajama tops ended up on the floor. They spent a few moments looking at each other (maybe more than a few).

Ian laid out the towel on her bed and motioned for her to sit on it. He got on his knees and spread her legs readying himself for the task. He noted that his access wasn't good, so he asked her to lie back. At this point he realized that maybe he shouldn't have asked her to remove her top, her breasts were distracting him. He was already erect. Ian took a deep breath and started on the task. He tried to be very gentle and Ann didn't complain. He was happy that she didn't have much hair adjacent to her vagina. This was the closest he had ever been to a vulva and as he trimmed, he compared it with what he had seen in porn. When he finished, he went into the shared bathroom and came back with a warm washcloth. He placed the washcloth where he had shaved Ann, using it to remove the last of the loose hair. Ian then mentioned that it might be a little sensitive. He removed the washcloth and blew on her skin to cool it off. Unnoticed by Ian, Ann had been getting aroused from Ian's attention and his blowing was too much.

Ann demanded "Lick me!" Ian wasn't certain what to do. Ann added, "NOW!"

Ian started to lick Ann. He started at her perineum and licked straight up, past her vagina, and ending with her clitoris. Ann moaned. Ian felt emboldened so he started to suck on the labia, dipping his tongue deep into her vagina. He used her moans to determine what worked best. It wasn't long before he decided to work on her clitoris. He kissed it, sucked on it, and licked it. Before long, Ann was shaking with her climax. Ian slowed until he felt that she had finished. Ian had heard that women could experience multiple organisms, so he wanted to find out. He slowly started licking again, initially avoiding her clitoris. She started to moan again and push her pelvis into his face. He slowly licked higher and higher toward her clitoris, then gently kissing it. He followed that up with licking and it wasn't long before Ann had an intense climax, her whole body shaking. When her climax had subsided, she told Ian that was enough.

Ian got off his knees. lifted Ann fully onto her bed and cleaned up the towel. When he turned to return to his room, Ann asked him to stay. Ian wasn't sure that was a good idea, but he got onto the other side of her bed and spooned her back (he thought that would be safest). It was so nice feeling her naked body next to his and he dozed off.

Before he knew it, Ann was kissing him awake. He thought that he could get used to this. But Ann had a plan. She kissed his neck and proceeded to kiss down his body. She stopped at each of his nipples, licking and sucking (Ian didn't know that his nipples could be that sensitive). As she kissed down his body, his penis got harder and harder. Ann kissed past his penis and kissed his scrotum. Then she grasped his penis (this was almost too much for Ian). She kissed it, licking the precum off the tip. Then she took his penis into her mouth. Ian couldn't help but moan. She swirled her tongue around the tip of his penis as she took more of it in. Then she started bobbing up and down, sucking, with more tongue swirling. It felt so good. Even though Ian had hoped to last longer, he had to warn Ann that he going to cum. He had expected her to stop and finish him by hand, but she kept his penis in her mouth and kept sucking. Ian blasted cum in her mouth several times before he finished. She kept him in her mouth until his erection started to subside. Ann then moved up and wrapped herself around Ian.

Ian whispered "That was incredible, I can't believe that I have the best twin. I love you, Ann."]

When he finished reading the new paragraphs, Jon blurted "Holy Shit!"

"Do you disagree with the new part?" asked JoAnn.

"Absolutely not! It's just getting more intense." Jon replied, deciding that it no longer made sense to hide his arousal. JoAnn decided she definitely preferred seeing his naked erection.

"I'll get my trimmer out. This Friday, while the folks are gone?" asked Jon.

"This Friday." JoAnn replied. She then added, "Since we know what I should ask and that you will agree, why don't we skip that part?"

"Works for me!" Jon replied. He was hoping that JoAnn would leave soon, his erection was starting to hurt.

When JoAnn did leave, closing the door and listening, the sounds coming from Jon's room confirmed that he did indeed like the newest part of the story.

Friday, after the parents have left...

Jon, very nervous, stripped out of his clothes and grabbed the trimmer. While passing through the shared bathroom, he stopped to wash off his groin area, and grabbed a towel.

Jon knocked on the bathroom door leading to JoAnn's bedroom. "Come in." JoAnn invited.

When Jon entered he was stunned. JoAnn was already naked, sitting on the bed. He just stood there admiring her beauty. JoAnn cleared her throat to get his attention. Then she chuckled "It isn't polite to point." as she pointed at his erect penis. She added "Should we get started or do you need to drool a little more?"

That got Jon's attention and he spread the towel on the bed and motioned for her to sit. Once she was seated, Jon knelt between her legs and just stared at her vulva. "Well, this is where we can match the story. Yours is the first vagina that I have ever seen," Jon observed, adding "and like the rest of you, it's beautiful."

JoAnn, blushing, replied "Thanks, but I do have a request. I don't want all of me shaved. I would like to have a triangle left on my pubic mound."

Jon replied "No problem." He then started to trim, starting lower and working up to the pubic mound. He was very careful and gentle (maybe because his blowjob depended on it?). JoAnn had laid back to match the story. When Jon declared he had finished and she sat up, she saw that the hair on her public mound had been trimmed into a heart shape! She couldn't help herself, she grabbed him, drawing him into a very passionate kiss. Jon then went to the bathroom to get a warm, wet washcloth. He then wiped down where he had trimmed, cleaning off any loose hair.

He then asked "Are you too sensitive to continue?"

JoAnn smiled and replied "Lick me! NOW!"

Jon replied "You don't have to be that accurate to the story..." and bent down between her thighs. He started kissing inside of her thighs. He knew to listen to her reaction for direction. Then he kissed her perineum. He licked from her perineum to her vagina. He paused to lick and suck the lips of her vagina. When he stuck his tongue into her vagina and swirled it around the entrance, her moaning increased. Jon thought it sounded like purring.

Jon couldn't wait any longer and he licked from her vagina up to her clitoris. When he kissed, licked, and sucked on her clitoris, JoAnn's reaction was to push her pelvis into Jon's face. Based on her reaction, Jon assumed he was doing things right. JoAnn started to shake and move her pelvis up and down against Jon's tongue. Jon realized that he was experiencing his twin's orgasm. He was so excited, that he almost came himself. As her orgasm subsided, Jon slowed down. When her breathing returned to normal, he started on her again. Starting at her vagina and moving up to her clitoris, he licked and sucked her to another climax. When her breathing calmed again, Jon started again. JoAnn stoped him, saying "Hold it! I can't take any more. Those were the best climaxes that I have ever had! Thanks."

Jon picked up JoAnn, placing her on the bed. He couldn't believe that she was naked in his arms. His erection was getting pretty painful again. He threw the towel into the bathroom, returned, and laid down beside her. He leaned into her and kissed her passionately. Then he told her "You don't have to do the rest, experiencing your climaxes with you was the most incredible thing I have ever experienced!" JoAnn was moved. So, she moved.

JoAnn kissed Jon starting at his lips, then his neck, pausing at his chest. She kissed, licked, and sucked on each of his nipples. Jon started to moan. She recognized the sound from when she would listen at his bathroom door as he masturbated. She continued to kiss down his torso, tickling his navel on the way. She reached his penis and gently kissed it. She continued down, kissing his scrotum. She then drew each of his balls into her mouth, stroking them with her tongue. When she returned to his penis, she licked from the base to the tip; licking the precum off the glans. Jon knew he wouldn't last very long and offered "I don't have to come in your mouth, I'll let you know when I'm close."

"I'm going to make this something you'll never forget, so don't tell me when you're coming, I think I'll know." was JoAnn's reply as she looked up at him with a mischievous grin.

JoAnn then went to work on making this blowjob very special. Swirling her tongue while bobbing up and down on his penis. Each time drawing more and more of Jon's penis into her mouth and giving his glans extra attention. When her lips reached the base of Jon's penis, he could hold back no longer. He came in massive pulses that seemed to involve his entire body. JoAnn was surprised at the quantity, she kept swallowing, but some slipped out of her mouth. She kept his penis in her mouth until his climax had stopped. She sucked the last bit of come out of him then collected all that had escaped her mouth, using her tongue. She then returned to Jon's side, wrapping herself around him. He turned and kissed her passionately. He could taste his come on her lips. He told her "That was the most amazing thing I have ever experienced. No words are adequate to express my thanks. I love you so much!"

Naked, wrapped in each other's arms, they fell asleep. They were awakened with the sound of their parents returning home. Jon leaned over kissed her, then he patted the heart on her public mound, and whispered "Got to go to my room, see you in the morning, Love."

JoAnn was moved by Jon's actions and words. She turned over and started to work on the next part of their story. "Their story", yes the story had become theirs in so many ways.

The next morning...

Jon waited for JoAnn while sitting naked on his bed. He could see no reason that they couldn't be naked together now. He had not dealt with his erection because he thought that JoAnn liked to see it. (Actually, she really enjoyed seeing the entire package).

JoAnn burst into his bedroom from the bathroom and stopped short after seeing that Jon was naked and erect. After considering her response, she removed her pajamas as well. When she went to sit at the computer, she noted that Jon had placed a towel on the chair. Jon offered " I put the towel there because the bare wood can be pretty cold to sit on nude." JoAnn smiled "Gee, I wonder how you knew that?" and sat down at the computer.

When Jon stepped behind her to read over her shoulder, JoAnn reached behind and grabbed his butt, fondling it. Jon's response was to reach down and return the favor with her breasts. Jon knew he was getting the best of this exchange (or was he?).

After a bit of time, JoAnn stopped, returning her hands to the keyboard, and said "We need to stop and get to the next chapter." Jon stopped, whining a little.

JoAnn considered options and then asked Jon "They're going to make love this chapter (Jon's erection stiffened up), how should they handle birth control?" While the question was unexpected, Jon knew that JoAnn was detail oriented. He responded with "They could use a condom."

"Is that what you would do?" JoAnn asked.

Jon responded with "Yes, I have a box of condoms. Dad gave them to me a couple of years ago." JoAnn noted "That must have been about the time Mom got me on the Pill."

"How many condoms do you have left?" asked JoAnn. Jon answered "All of them, it's a full box."

JoAnn was surprised, "You haven't had sex yet?" Jon responded "I haven't found the right girl yet, how about you?"

JoAnn replied "I, too, haven't found the right guy. I like this, let's use it in the story."

[...

The next day, after 11, Ann peaked into Ian's bedroom from the joint bathroom.

"Psst..are you awake?" Ann asked.

"No, not yet. Do you want to talk?" was Ian's response.

"Yes, I need your opinion." Ann responded.

"If someone wanted to have sex, how would you handle birth control?" Ann asked.

Taken by surprise, Ian thought about it and answered "I would use a condom, I have a box."

"Can I see?" Ann asked.

"Sure." Ian answered, reaching into his bedside table and pulling out the box. As he did, Ann noted that Ian was sleeping naked.

"This box is unopened. Haven't you needed any?" Ann continued.

"Nope, just haven't found a girl that I want to be that intimate with." Ian replied.

"I'm a little surprised considering how much you have dated." Ann stated.

Ann continued "I want to make love with you, can you come to my room this Friday? I want you to be my first. Oh, you won't need the condoms, I'm on the Pill."

Ian responded, "If you're on the pill, why did you ask about birth control?"

Ann answered, "I just wanted to know if you would take responsibility or if you would expect the girl to handle it." Ian understood.

His penis' reaction showed that Ian was excited with the invitation, but didn't know just how to reply, so he just responded "I will be there, thanks."

The next Friday night, after their parents had left, Ian knocked on Ann's door from their joint bathroom. Ann asked him to enter. Ian entered naked and saw Ann lying naked on her bed. She motioned for Ian to join her there. Ian ran to her bed a little too fast, running into the bed and falling on Ann.

"You need to take your time, I'm not going anywhere. Get up here and give me a kiss." was Ann's reaction to Ian's excitement.