Twin Expectations Thoroughly Tested

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ian crawled up the bed and kissed her passionately. They continued kissing as Ian's hands started to explore Ann's body. Ann also stroked Ian's body. As they were kissing, they both enjoyed the feeling of the other's body against theirs. Ian liked the feeling of Ann's breasts against his chest, Ann liked that feeling and also the insistent poking from his erect penis.

Ian kissed Ann's neck and worked his way down to her breasts. He spent a bit of quality time on her breasts and when he reached down to grasp her vulva, her moans let him know he was on the right path. His hand went lower, swirling a finger around her vagina, gathering moisture. He then moved up to swirling around her clitoris. Kissing, sucking, and licking her breasts while pleasuring her clitoris soon had Ann climaxing in Ian's arms. He realized that he really enjoyed having her climax in his arms. It felt that he shared it with her.

When Ann had recovered from her orgasm, she asked "Why did you have me come so soon? I want to come with you in me."

Ian answered, somewhat sheepishly, "I am so excited that I may come as soon as I enter you. If that happens, I wanted to make sure that you weren't cheated." Ann understood, she too was excited.

Ian then laid Ann onto her back and slipped between her legs. He asked "Are you ready? I'll be gentle."

Ann responded "I've been ready for a long time. I trust you."

Ian slowly positioned his penis at the entrance to her vagina. He asked again "Ready?" Ann responded "Yes already!"

Ian slowly slipped his penis into her vagina, encountering a resistance, he stopped. "That's my hymen, go ahead and push through it." Ann said.

Ian responded "I don't want to hurt you." Ann answered "I want you to be the one to brake it. It should only hurt a bit."

Ian decided that it might be better do it quickly, like pulling off a bandage. So he pulled back out to the entrance of her vagina and pushed quickly deep into Ann's vagina. Ann flinched. Ian stopped and asked "Are you alright?" Ann responded "Yes, thanks. Mmmm, it feels sooo good with you inside of me. Keep going."

Ian pushed into her until he was fully inside, then pulled out, then started pushing in and out with an even rhythm. Ann responded with "YES, oh yes! Faster!". Ian sped up his actions. Her reactions added to his excitement and he knew that he wouldn't last very long. After way too short a time, Ian warned "I'm going to come.." Ann responded by wrapping her legs round Ian as encouragement. As Ian came, she could feel his penis pulsing as it filled her vagina. Ann held him tight to her, she wanted to share in his climax. This was what they had both been waiting for a long time. Ian lay on top of Ann until he slipped out of her. He then lay down beside her, taking her into his arms.

Ann said "Thank you, that was beautiful." Ian responded with "No, thank you! Wow, that was better than I could have imagined. I'm sorry that I came so fast."

Ann told Ian "Don't worry, I'm not done with you yet." Ian smiled in agreement.

They fell asleep in each other's arms knowing this was the start of something very special. ]

"That is beautiful." noted Jon, adding "Wait, is your hymen intact?"

"Yes it is." answered JoAnn, adding "Do you have any plans for Friday?"

"I do now!" replied Jon.

That Friday night...

Jon entered JoAnn's bedroom through their common bathroom. He was naked and he found JoAnn waiting for him naked, on her bed. He walked over to her bed and moved her to the edge of the bed, kneeling between her legs. Jon kissed her inner thighs, pausing to admire her vulva. It was beautiful.

He started working on her vagina, licking and sucking on her labia. He then ran his tongue around the entrance to her vagina. He lifted her legs onto his shoulders and started working on her clitoris, swirling his tongue and sucking. As he did this, he reached around and grabbed a breast in each of his hands, playing with her nipples. It wasn't very long and he sensed her climax. He held her though her climax, enjoying that he was the one giving her that pleasure.

When she had finished climaxing, he started again on her clitoris. JoAnn stopped him stating "No more, I want you in me!"

Jon didn't have to be asked twice. He helped JoAnn reposition and then moved between her legs. He positioned his very erect penis at the entrance of her vagina. He was so excited, he knew that he wouldn't last long.

Jon asked "Should I do this slow or fast?" JoAnn replied "Fast."

Jon asked "Are you sure?" JoAnn answered "Just do it!"

Jon plunged his penis deep into her vagina and stopped, worried that he had hurt her. "Are you alright?" he asked. "Yes, keep going. God, this feels soooo good!" was her reply.

Jon started to move his penis in and out. He immediately realized he wouldn't last long at all. "Faster!" JoAnn requested. Jon sped up. "Faster... FUCK me!" JoAnn yelled.

Jon went faster and faster, he was sensing he was getting closer and closer to coming. "I'm getting very close to ccoommiinngg." Jon said as he sent pulse after pulse of his semen deep into JoAnn's vagina. JoAnn held Jon close as he climaxed. She enjoyed sharing his climax. When Jon finished, he rolled over next to JoAnn and said "That was...that was...I just don't know how to describe it. Thank you."

JoAnn snuggled up to Jon and he put his arm around her. He could feel her breasts against his side and her head on his shoulder. They both knew that this was perfect and they knew this was just the start of a new chapter of their relationship. While they didn't intend it, they fell asleep together in JoAnn's bed.

Early the next morning...

Suddenly, the covers were pulled off of them. As they opened their sleepy eyes, they saw their father looking at them, sternly, with his hands on his hips. He turned and called, "Honey, they're both in here."

When their mother entered the room, she turned to the twins and asked "What do you have to say for yourselves?, Did you fuck?"

JoAnn replied "We did not fuck!" Jon added, "We made love!" JoAnn nodded her agreement, adding "We're in love!"

Their mother stated, "We need to separate them."

JoAnn answered, "We won't let you separate us!"

Jon continued, "If you separate us, you won't just be ripping out my heart, you'll be ripping out my soul. I'll be nothing but an empty husk!"

Their mother asked JoAnn " Is that how you feel?"

JoAnn answered, "Yes, Jon is a part of me, please don't separate us!"

Their father replied, "Good!"

The twins looked at each other in confusion.

They didn't expect their father's answer, "If you wish to go down this path, realize that it is a very lonely one. Your neighbors can't know. The people you work with can't know. Even your best friends can't know. Most of the time, you will only have each other."

Their mother picked it up from there, "Your father and I know how difficult that path is.." she turned to her husband, who nodded yes, "because...your father and I are twins!"

Their parents then turned and left JoAnn's bedroom. The twins noted that their mother had slipped her hand down the back their father's pajamas and was fondling his butt cheek as they left.

The twins were stunned speechless. Finally Jon reacted with "Fuck! I didn't expect that!" JoAnn asked "What part? That our parents are twins or that mom was playing with dad's butt?!" Jon replied "I guess...both. But mostly..they're twins!"

Jon and JoAnn talked more about their love, their parents, and what they wanted to have together. They did decide that Ian and Ann's story was finished and that it was no longer needed. Now the story would be only theirs.

Jon and JoAnn decided to get some breakfast before exploring their new relationship further. They didn't see the need to dress, as they had plans after breakfast. When they entered the hallway holding hands, they noted their parents' night clothes scattered on the hallway floor leading to their parents' bedroom. JoAnn turned to Jon and noted " I guess we'll be getting our own breakfast this morning. " looking down, she added "Are you always erect?" Jon replied "Whenever I'm with you!" They both chuckled.

JoAnn then grabbed his penis and led him to the kitchen.