Twin Flames Burn Brightest

Story Info
Evie and Charlie take the twin thing to a whole new level.
10.1k words
4.61
43.2k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was a commission for Blue_Gator, it's something I'm really into so it provided a nice challenge!

If you would like to commission me for a piece of writing, please send me a message through the site and I will get back to you as soon as I can with details about my rates/prices.

Please bear in mind that I am a lesbian, I only write about queer women, anyone being weird, gross, or otherwise inappropriate will be blocked without any warning. Thank you.

-----

Evie and Charlotte Evans were identical in every way. Their wavy brown hair, their intensely green eyes, the freckle on their left hip that looked like Oklahoma. They did everything together, piano lessons, drama camp, cheerleading try-outs, sometimes people thought they were the same person. Of course, they weren't. Evie was bubbly, sweet and gentle, at home most in pretty summer dresses and heels; Charlotte (better known to everyone as Charlie) was sarcastic, dramatic, and a little rough and tumble, a tomboy through and through in her often torn jeans and her boots. But both were loyal to a fault, were warm and friendly, and both found themselves identifying along the queer spectrum. Charlie was unapologetically "as gay as the day is long", while her sister preferred to think of herself as pansexual, she just liked who she liked.

Neither of their parents minded when they came out (at the same time naturally) at age twelve, more than happy to welcome whoever their girls wanted into their lives. It was, by all accounts, a normal family, a happy upbringing with no secrets and nothing going unspoken, the twins as close as any twins that went before them and would come after them.

Well.

Mostly anyway.

See, there was one thing they couldn't tell even their open-minded parents, something that nobody would ever understand.

It started when they were eighteen, when their parents were out for the day and Evie had accidentally walked in on Charlie in a very compromising position.

"Charlie, have you seen my- oh my god!"

Charlie had flushed a bright shade of red as she tried to preserve a little of her shattered dignity, but that was difficult to do when her hands were handcuffed behind her back.

"Uh..." Charlie bit her lip, trying to ignore the fact that her vibrator was buzzing furiously next to her on the bed or that her thighs were slick with the evidence of what she'd been trying to do, "Evie, I- well I was trying to..."

Evie's jaw was slack as she stared at her twin, taking in the sight of Charlie so helpless, her thighs wet, her chest flush, eyes darkened with arousal despite her shock and her shame. It was... well it was arousing. Evie wondered if that's what she would look like in the same position, if she looked this hot when she was feeling needy and desperate. But this was her sister, her twin sister no less, she shouldn't be feeling like this. And yet...

"I was just trying something." Charlie mumbled, not meeting the intense gaze of her sister as she swallowed against the lump in her throat, "Or trying to try something anyway, it um... I'm kinda stuck."

"Stuck?" Evie echoed, her voice betraying a little of her inner turmoil but not enough that Charlie would pick up on it.

"I uh... it turns out when the cuffs are fastened behind me, I can't unfasten them myself..." Charlie shrugged a little, "I could when they were in front of me I just figured... anyway can you, like, unlock them? The keys are on the floor, I dropped them."

"Um..." Evie ran her hand through her hair, eyes wandering briefly to the small set of keys and then to the vibrator still buzzing furiously, "How were you... y'know?"

"Oh." Charlie squeaked a little, meeting her sister's gaze at last and seeing something dark and simmering reflected back at her, "I... I was trying to hold the vibrator in place with my thighs, but I couldn't keep a good position on it."

"Want me to help?"

The words were out of Evie's mouth before she realised, the question hanging in the air as Charlie opened and closed her mouth a few times. That was what she could see in Evie's eyes. Her sister was horny... she was horny watching her.

"Y-Yeah." Charlie nodded. What the hell was she doing? Evie was her sister, this was all kinds of wrong. But... she was her twin, her identical twin, and quite honestly, Charlie was frustrated as hell from the teasing she'd inflicted on herself. Besides, it was basically masturbating right? Especially if they looked exactly the same.

"Okay." Evie nodded, picking up the vibrator with slightly shaky hands and shutting it off for a moment, "So... what was your fantasy?"

"I-" Charlie cleared her throat a little. She shared everything with Evie, this wasn't any different... should it be?

"I was handcuffed, forced to lay on my back with my legs spread..." Charlie took a deep breath as she could feel her arousal picking up again, "She... you I guess, was holding the vibrator to my clit, edging the fuck out of me until I begged you to let me cum."

"Right." Evie felt heat rush through her as she looked at her sister. It was an arousing fantasy, that much Evie couldn't deny, one that she might have entertained herself if she was quite honest. It was fascinating just how similar she and her twin were.

"Get on your back then. Spread your legs."

The harder tone in Evie's voice caused Charlie's thighs to squeeze tightly together as arousal coursed through her. It was wrong, she knew it was wrong that Evie had her this aroused, but god... it didn't feel wrong right now.

Charlie manoeuvred herself quickly onto her back, watching Evie with a hunger she couldn't quash or explain as she turned the vibrator in her hands, inspecting it for a moment before climbing onto the end of the bed between her sister's legs, her eyes fixed on the hot and dripping pussy in front of her. Evie wondered if hers looked like this, if she was this pink and swollen and...

"Evie?" Charlie's voice was gentle, "You don't have to- ah!"

Charlie was cut off as Evie flicked on the vibrator and pressed it against her clit, Charlie's hips bucking against it as the aggressive speed sent waves of desperate arousal through her. Evie smirked a little as Charlie started to moan at the stimulation, watching her with interest as Charlie bit her lip, short pants making her breasts heave. God she looked really hot... did Evie look like this too?

"Fuck..." Charlie whimpered, "Fuck Evie... god, I'm gonna-"

"Are you going to cum Charl?" Evie raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah." Charlie nodded furiously, "Fuck yeah..."

Evie pulled the vibrator away, watching as Charlie groaned in desperate frustration, humping the air as her sister watched her twitch and convulse.

"You ready to go again?"

Evie edged Charlie for a good hour before her sister was a screaming mess, begging her to let her come. Evie did, watching in rapt fascination as Charlie came like a freight train, moaning loudly as her whole body stiffened and tensed against the furious buzzing between her legs. It was beautiful, seeing her twin in a state of such intense vulnerability, to be trusted like this by her sister... her sister. What was she doing?

Two weeks passed and Evie couldn't get it out of her mind. She wasn't supposed to be this aroused, especially over her twin. They hadn't talked about it since Evie had unlocked her sister's handcuffs and left her to wash up, too embarrassed of herself to talk about, too worried that Charlie would hate her for the questions she wanted to ask. Because she had questions, ones that only Charlie could give her an answer to, but the idea of potentially alienating her twin over this scared her more than anything.

But one night, the curiosity just got too much for her.

"Hey, Charl?" She whispered to her sister while their parents were doing dishes, the two of them sat at the dining table still.

"Yeah?" Charlie said, distracted by the conversation she was also having on her phone.

"You know um, that thing we did a couple of weeks ago?"

Charlie went wide eyed and looked over to make sure their parents weren't listening. Remember? It was all she had thought about for weeks... she'd never made herself cum like that. Part of her told herself to put it out of her mind, that it was a weirdly hot one off, but a bigger part of her (definitely the part of her ruled by her raging libido) wanted to ask Evie to do it again.

"I think I might... want to try it? Will you help me?" Evie mumbled, not daring to look at Charlie when she was asking for something that she was almost certain she'd say no to.

Charlie reached out and took Evie's hand, giving it a tight squeeze, "Yeah. Let's do it."

"Really?" Evie couldn't hide her excitement as she grinned at her sister. She always did wear her emotions on her sleeve.

"Yeah. I um... I wanted to do that to you too. I- I dunno I guess I just feel... closer to you after that. I want you to feel that too."

So, late that night, once they were absolutely certain that their parents were long asleep, Evie let Charlie handcuff her, lying on her back, naked and needy before her twin.

"Wait." Evie whispered quickly as Charlie picked up the vibrator.

"What?" Charlie frowned, "Did you change your mind?"

"No." Evie shook her head, "Just... could you blindfold me too?"

"Oh." Charlie grinned toothily, "Yeah, sure thing. Hang on."

Evie couldn't believe how good this felt. Even as Charlie edged her, leaving her needy and unbearably turned on, Evie felt better than she ever thought she could. In her head, she was picturing the way Charlie had looked, the way she'd sounded, determined to mimic it as much as she could for her sister so that she could see how hot she had looked. Evie moaned and whimpered as the stimulation continued but she was denied release.

"You need to be quiet!" Charlie warned, the dominance in her voice only turning her sister on more as she bit her lip, twisting and writhing against the vibrator, "Do you want mom and dad to know what a whore you are?

"I- I can't..." Evie whimpered, "I can't Charl, oh my god... please, I- I need you to make me cum now Charl, c'mon, please..."

Evie felt Charlie straddle her waist, a soft chuckle escaping her sister's lips as the vibrator pressed harder against her. Fingers knotted into her hair, pulling her head forward as her face was buried in her sister's chest.

"Bite down if you need to Evie." Charlie hummed into her hair, "As long as you're quiet..."

Evie's mouth latched onto Charlie's left breast, sucking on it in an attempt to smother her ever needier whimpers, biting down hard as she came even harder. Charlie gasped loudly as she felt pleasure roll through her at the action, core pulsing. Shit... what was that? And why had it felt so good?

-----

The twins had come to a startling realisation; they turned each other on. Not in the sense that they wanted to be girlfriends, god no, that would be crossing a line, that was gross and weird. No, what they felt was this... connection, almost like a twin thing. There was an itch scratched when they were with each other, an emotional connection, almost like their souls were intertwined when they were with each other.

The more they experimented, the deeper the connection got. That became easier to do once they moved out of their parent's house for college, Evie for a film degree, Charlie pursuing a creative writing one. Their apartment became a sacrosanct place, two bedrooms and a study quickly becoming two bedrooms and a playroom that was kept firmly locked until one of them needed it. Their parents wanted them to have financial freedom while in college so they'd bought them an apartment of their choice, not questioning the need for a third room; what they did in their home was their business.

Evie and Charlie had the most normal of relationships to everyone else. Their large group of friends, their family, they all saw two sisters that were close. They watched TV together, went to the movies, went shopping, gushed over various crushes and partners. None of the twin's relationships lasted long, but everyone chalked that up to life in your twenties, to playing the field and not wanting to settle down (especially Charlie who had a long string of one night lovers and remained unapologetic about the fact). In part, that was right, neither of them wanted anything long term right now, they were just starting on their careers after all.

But then there was this thing... no-one they slept with, played with in their playroom, none of them seemed to satisfy them or provide them with what they needed from the session like their twin did.

Sure, most of the time they just hung out like normal sisters, but the rest of the time? They were as open about their sex lives as they were everything else, they walked around the apartment naked without blinking an eye at it (it was the same body after all), and a lot of the time they just stopped at that, curled up under a blanket watching rom-coms or horror flicks depending on whose night it was to choose a movie. But sometimes, Evie was feeling needy and her lips would find her sister's naked chest, nipping and sucking at it, whimpering until Charlie gave in and pulled her into her lap, fingers thrust deep inside her as Evie moaned against her neck. Or Charlie would get in a bratty mood, fingers probing teasingly between Evie's legs until her sister was on her back on the sofa, only for Charlie to saunter away at the last minute and saunter off in direction of the playroom, waiting for her sister to inevitably pounce on her.

Their BDSM tastes had grown too, both twins enjoying the benefits that came with either role, only making them even more perfect for each other really. Charlie was a brat and proud of it, having no shame in pushing her sister into dolling out harsh punishments from her twin (or anyone else really, but none of them seemed to be as comfortable inflicting the kind of punishments she craved); Evie on the other hand was an earnest sub, determined to be a good girl, but that didn't mean that she didn't need a rough session sometimes when things in her life were going a little awry or wrong. Their tastes would be considered extreme even if they weren't twin sisters, but that didn't bother them. No-one needed to know what they liked kink-wise when they had each other for that, when they understood each other like this, when all need for safe words went out of the window because who better to know your limits than yourself?

Such was the trajectory of the evening tonight as Charlie excitedly dropped a magazine in front of Evie, standing behind her as Evie's eyes skimmed over the content in front of her.

"Whaddya think?" Charlie draped her arms around Evie's shoulders, lips pressed close to ear.

"Hmmm. I like it." Evie's lips twisted into a grin, "Maybe I could lick your pussy and tease you while I do that?"

"Oh." Charlie hummed softly, teeth teasing Evie's earlobe, "I don't know if you're dominating enough to be able to do that to me..."

Evie growled softly as she wound her hand into her sister's hair, pulling her head sharply away from her as she stared her down, Charlie's eyes sparkling with mischief and arousal.

"Are you challenging me Charl? Because you might regret that..."

"I don't think so." Charlie grunted softly at the tightening hand in her hair, even as she smirked and pretended to look a little bored, "I think I'll just be disappointed if anything."

Evie said nothing as she got to her feet, her hand still tangled deep in chestnut locks as she began to drag her sister towards the playroom, the magazine in her other hand for point of reference. Charlie twisted a little in the tight grip as she tried to release it, but it wasn't a serious attempt at a struggle, she'd goaded this for a reason.

Charlie was pushed onto her knees as they entered, the magazine dropped haphazardly onto the bed in the centre of the room as Evie locked the door behind them.

"Get your clothes off Charlie. Right now."

Evie's tone was as cold as it was calm, Charlie feeling a familiar shiver run down her spine as she smirked, pulling the large t-shirt she was wearing off in one fluid motion and tossing it over her shoulder, Evie scoffing slightly as she saw that was all she had to take off, Charlie's nipples already tight and proud, and her chest flush.

"Good god... my sister the brazen slut." Evie shook her head, "What would dad say if he knew you were so willing to be fucked that you goaded me into it and were half naked already?"

"He'd probably be more ashamed that you agreed to it." Charlie shrugged, grin devilish as Evie's eyes narrowed at her, "You were the one that started this, I'm just along for the ride."

Charlie yelped a little as Evie pulled her up by her hair again, pulling her forward until Charlie fell face first onto the bed, a strangled moan leaving her lips as Evie plunged two fingers deep into her dripping core.

"You're so fucking wet Charl." Evie chuckled, pumping her fingers once, twice, and then withdrawing, "You can't say you're just going along with it when you're dripping like a bitch in heat. Now stay put."

Evie returned within seconds, Charlie grunting softly as a large ball gag was pulled into her mouth, "That will stop you running your damn mouth for five minutes, before it gets you into any more trouble tonight. Or do you want me to put you in lockdown for the weekend again?"

Charlie moaned at the memory of the weekend in question, of how achy and needy she had been by the end of it. She did want that again, but not tonight. Tonight she wanted what she'd seen in the magazine.

Evie pulled Charlie's arms behind her back, glancing at the magazine before bending them at the elbows so that her hands rested in the middle of her back. She bound them with the rope she'd brought, pulling Charlie onto the bed and then onto her knees, neither needing words to communicate when they knew and trusted each other this deeply. The rope was pulled over Charlie's shoulders, pulling her hands higher up her back before Evie started to wind the rope around Charlie's breasts one at a time.

Charlie moaned as the ropes tightened, back arching a little as heat shot to her core. She loved this, she loved having her tits tied so tightly the shape of them became distorted and they began to turn a light shade of blue. No-one except Evie was any good at this, the ropes were always too loose or they untied her too quickly and she didn't get the full enjoyment out of it. But Evie knew she could handle it, she knew how to push her safely to her limits (not the Charlie, or Evie for that matter, seemed to have any when they were with each other). Her eyes burned with arousal as Evie cupped her cheek, placing a hard kiss over the ball gag as her other hand played with Charlie's now aching and sensitive nipple.

"You're so fucking hot like this Charlie." Evie mumbled, "We might be going to hell for this, but at least we know that when they tie you up there you're going to be the hottest little deviant they've ever had."

Evie continued with her rope work, tying above and below the tightly bound chest of her twin and leaving another spare that she could hook through the pulley system over the bed. Charlie squeaked in surprise as she was lifted off her knees and suspended above the bed, her feet brushing the mattress but only just.

Evie said nothing to her sister as she grabbed two more lengths of rope, bending Charlie's left leg at the knee until her heel rested just below her ass. She tied it securely in position before looping the rope around either side of her elbow so it pulled her leg outwards from her body. She repeated the same with the second length of rope, Charlie now tied helpless and suspended over the bed, legs spread and leaving her vulnerable to whatever her sister wanted to do to her, but Evie wasn't done yet.