Twin Flames Burn Brightest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're making a mess of the bed already." Evie smirked, looking up at her suspended sister, "Does it turn you on to be such a helpless slut huh?"

Charlie nodded furiously, squirming a little and groaning as she realised that if she tried to move her arms a little to ease the strain in her shoulders it pulled the ropes tighter around her tits.

"You know how mom's always saying that Grams is watching over us?" Evie raised her eyebrow, "I think we'd give her a second heart attack if she saw what I'm about to do to you."

Charlie's grin was hidden by her ball bag, but nothing could hide the excitement and arousal in her expression as she watched her sister pick up a pair of weighted nipple clamps, thrusting her chest out as much as she could in her tight restraints. Evie shook her head at this, but nonetheless teased and pulled at Charlie's nipples until they were taut and tight, heat rushing through as Charlie moaned and whined through her gag as the clamps pulled her nipples down towards the bed and just served to turn her on more.

"Fuck Charl..." Evie breathed, climbing onto the bed below her sister, lips ghosting over her stomach as Charlie's hips tried to buck but unable to because of how tight and how well she was bound, "You're such a whore, you'll let me do whatever I want won't you?"

She looked up at her sister, watching her nod furiously as she slowly dragged a finger through Charlie's dripping folds.

"I could leave you here for hours... days even. Just come in, tease your cute little pussy, and then leave to carry on with my day. I do have a deadline coming up y'know?"

Charlie groaned as Evie's finger circled her entrance, the idea of being left like this so unbearably arousing that it made her clench simply at the mental image. Charlie balked as Evie's finger traveled further back, pushing into her asshole as she twisted a little. Evie smirked, adding a second finger as she pumped slowly in and out of her sister's ass, watching the way her face contorted with pleasure. Evie loved watching her sister's reactions, loved that they must mirror her own in every way.

"Dirty little whore likes her ass fingered huh?" Evie sneered, teeth nipping at Charlie's inner thigh as her sister nodded desperately again, starting to pant through her nose as arousal coursed through her at an almost frightening speed.

Charlie's moan went unsmothered it was so loud as Evie worked a plug into her ass, pulling in her tight restraints, drool starting to run down her chin. Evie grinned at her as she inflated the plug, watching her sister twist and moan again as it got larger.

"You're such a brat Charl..." Evie hummed, "Always goading me to punish you and fuck you like the whore you are, you want your sister to eat out your pussy? Is that what you want?"

Charlie nodded, whimpering behind the gag as the plug swelled again, eyes dark with arousal and wide with pleading. Evie chuckled as she stood up, removing her clothes slowly, watching her sister with the same amount of intense precision and hunger that a predator would its prey. There were so many things she could do to her sister when she was like this... so much that she deserved for being such a brat all the time.

It was so sinfully hot that she got to play with her like this, but at the same time she could sense that Charlie needed it right now, she acted out like this when she was feeling vulnerable, and considering she had broken up with her girlfriend of three months (the longest relationship Charlie had ever had to date), and although she had brushed it off as no big deal, Evie knew it was bothering her way more than she'd ever let on. It was the same reason that either of them inevitably broke up with a partner, no-one could ever seem to scratch that itch, no-one could ever connect with them like their twin could. And even those that came close would never understand the relationship that Evie and Charlie had, could never be told about it, so eventually they broke it off out of guilt more than anything. They just came back to each other over and over again, they weren't ashamed of it, they just knew everyone else would be. This was something they needed, like breathing, like eating... they couldn't find anyone that could discipline them like this, that they felt safe enough to be restrained and vulnerable like this with. So why should they feel ashamed about having this connection when it was something they so desperately needed.

"Well if you want it so bad..." Evie tilted her head, "Tell me. Beg me to eat your hot little pussy."

A groan was the precursor to a series of muffled, pleading sounding noises from behind Charlie's gag. They both knew that Charlie couldn't do as she'd been asked like this, but that was half the fun. Evie shook her head a little, pumping the butt plug twice as Charlie moaned again.

"Tell me what you want Charl." Evie smirked, "I'm not going to give you what you want unless you ask for it..."

Charlie tried once again to get something discernible out from behind her gag but it wasn't possible. Evie pumped the butt plug twice more, mischief in her eyes as her sister's back arched in the restraints, ropes only pulling tighter as she did and causing her to moan more.

"I'm going to keep stretching your asshole until you tell me what it is you want, or this thing gets as big as it will go." Evie shrugged a little, watching the beads of sweat rolling down Charlie's face.

Charlie's pleading got more insistent, as did the burning arousal in her eyes. The cycle continued for nearly twenty minutes until Charlie was panting heavily through her nose, the toy in her ass almost an impossible size, dripping relentlessly over the sheets underneath her. Evie lowered her sister closer to the bed, just enough so that she could reach her gag and remove it. She gently tucked Charlie's hair behind her ear, smiling softly at her twin.

"Had enough Charl?"

"Fuck no." Charlie smirked, "I can take more."

"Of course you can." Evie chuckled, "So... beg me Charlie. Beg me to eat out your hot little cunt."

"Fuck..." Charlie groaned, "Fuck, please Evie, please eat out my pussy, no-one does it like you do, I need you."

"Well you do beg in a really pretty way..." Evie mused, finger playing idly with her twin's clit as she did, Charlie whimpering and trying to grind her hips against her fingers in vain, "And I am getting kinda hungry."

With that, Evie pulled on the ropes suspending Charlie again, giving herself enough clearance underneath her so she could kneel between her legs. She kissed softly across Charlie's thighs and stomach, Charlie whining and squirming as much as the restraints would allow.

"Evie..." She huffed, "C'mon sis, don't tease me..."

A wicked smile crossed Evie's face as she ran her fingers over Charlie's stomach, "You just can't help yourself can you Charl? Such a desperate slut that you just talked yourself out of what you want for a little while."

Charlie groaned loudly as Evie got off the bed again, walking over to the cabinet in the corner and pulling out a riding crop and turning back to her sister with her wicked smile still wide, "You know I have to punish you, but you like that don't you?"

"Yeah." Charlie nodded, smirking a little, "I love it when you beat me Evie. What would mom think if I told her you beat me black and blue?"

"She'd say it was about time somebody disciplined you properly." Evie raised her eyebrow, crop snaking out with practised accuracy, landing hard against Charlie's throbbing chest, "That maybe it'd teach you some self-control... some restraint... some common-fucking-courtesy..."

Each character flaw was punctuated with a strike from the crop, Charlie crying out as each one sent a jolt straight to her clit, her core clenching around nothing as it begged for stimulation. Evie carried on with her work, the blows hitting Charlie's thighs, her stomach, her tightly bound tits and clamped nipples, her ass, her cunt, and clit. Evie stopped only when her arm got tired, Charlie sweaty and whimpering as she hung limp in her restraints.

"Are you done Charlie?" Evie ran her hand through Charlie's hair as she lowered her so her twin was knelt on the bed.

"No." Charlie panted, eyelids hooded and eyes almost black with arousal, "I'm good, I can give more ma'am."

"Ma'am?" Evie smirked, "Does that mean you're ready to be the good twin now Charl?"

"Yes ma'am." Charlie nodded softly.

Evie pressed a soft kiss to her forehead, thumb stroking her cheek, "Alright Charlie. I'm going to untie you first, your fingers are going a little blue. And then you can have what you want."

"Thank you ma'am." Charlie smirked, relaxing against Evie as her sister worked quickly to undo all the ropes from around her, deflating and removing the butt plug as well as the nipple clamps. Charlie's head rested on her shoulder as Evie gently wrapped her arms around her.

"I know you needed that Charlie." Evie mumbled that into her hair, "You sure you're okay?"

"Yes ma'am." Charlie nodded against her shoulder, "Can we talk after? I'm kind of desperate here ma'am..."

Evie giggled as she gave her sister a gentle squeeze, "Sure Charl. Get on your back."

Charlie scrambled backwards, lying back into the soft pillows as Evie straddled her hips, tying her bruised wrists to either bed post with silk ties before laying hot and messy kisses over her throat. Charlie moaned softly, pliant and willing as Evie's mouth traveled down her body, sucking at her sore breasts in an almost soothing manner as Charlie's back arched, pushing them further into her twin's mouth.

"You're a good little slut Charl." Evie hummed against her chest, "So good for me... god if only your ex saw you like this. What would you say to her?"

"I'm addicted to my twin sister's pussy. I need to be her fuck toy." Charlie groaned, Evie picking up on a hint of sadness in her tone but choosing to address it later, "No-one else makes me feel this safe and understood, so either watch or get out."

"Do you want to be watched?" Evie raised an eyebrow as she continued her travels further down her body, a body that was identical to her own, "You want me to set the cameras up for a livestream? Put a hood over your head so no-one knows it's you and show them all what a whore you are?"

"Fuck..." Charlie moaned, "Maybe ma'am?"

Evie giggled again, "Insatiable fucking whore..." Her lips reached Charlie's thighs, tongue running along the very edge of her folds as Charlie whimpered and pulled at her restraints a little, "And you want everyone to know it don't you?"

"Yes ma'am." Charlie nodded fervently, "I- ah!"

Evie's tongue had thrust into her with such gusto that Charlie choked on her words, a strangled cry emitted as it skilfully fucked her in a way no-one had ever come close to. Charlie was soon moaning lewdly, head thrown back into the pillows as her hips bucked against her twin's face.

"Fuck ma'am... yes, right there... oh god..." Charlie twisted in her restraints, pressing herself as hard as she could into Evie's face, chest heaving as she fought for her breath in the midst of the consuming arousal she was feeling.

Evie's tongue continued to lap through Charlie's dripping centre, wanting to taste every last drop of the desperate arousal she had caused. It amazed her that she and her sister tasted so different when everything else was identical. Hers was sweeter Charlie's, something her sister liked to joke was because she was the nice one of the two of them. Maybe she was right, maybe it was a personality thing...

"FUCK!"

Charlie came loudly over Evie's face, body twitching in the aftermath of the huge orgasm. It took a few moments before Charlie realised that Evie was still furiously licking and nipping at her, groaning loudly as she did.

"M-Ma'am?!"

"I told you..." Evie pulled back for only a minute to smirk at Charlie, "I'm hungry."

There were countless sessions like this, where the twins pushed each other as far as they could, never finding a limit. Maybe there wasn't one, maybe with each other there was nothing that couldn't be done. But as extreme as their sessions were, as hard as they pushed each other, the aftercare was always as tender and soft as that, more so. Especially when Evie came to Charlie needing the hardest amount of discipline that she could dole out.

"Evie?!" Charlie frowned as Evie slammed into the apartment, looking tearful and stressed, hands running through her hair as she bit her lip, "What is it, are you hurt?!"

"No." Evie shook her head furiously, "No but I need you to hurt me. Right now, I- I need it."

"Okay." Charlie nodded, hands resting on Evie's arms gently, "Take a few deep breaths, get a glass of water in you, and then go to the playroom and strip. I want you wearing your collar, on your knees when I come in."

"Yes mistress." Evie nodded, some of the tension easing from her shoulders already.

Charlie entered the playroom ten minutes later to find that Evie had done exactly as she was told. She always did, especially when she was feeling like this. Charlie didn't like hurting her twin, that wasn't the point of this. Evie was feeling out of control and like she needed to be punished for something, and Charlie was the only person she could trust to push her as far as she needed to go without making her feel unsafe.

Charlie wordlessly lifted Evie's chin with her finger, heart tugging a little as she saw the slightly lost look in her eyes. She'd fix that though, no problem.

"Feet." She barked, Evie scrambling to comply, "Wrists."

Evie held out her hands, Charlie snapping a pair of metal handcuffs around her wrists before connecting them to a chain that she pulled through a similar pulley system to the one over the bed. This yanked Evie's hands above her head, leaving her vulnerable and ready for everything Charlie was going to do to her.

Charlie kicked at the inside of Evie's ankles until her legs were spread wide, attaching an ankle cuff to either one before locking a spreader bar between them. She wound a length of rope around her waist, Evie squeaking slightly as it was yanked suddenly between her folds, pushing deep into them. Charlie's hand tangled into her hair, pulling her head back sharply.

"Did I tell you could make a fucking sound?" Charlie growled in her ear.

Evie shook her head a little, pursing her lips against the verbal answer that almost escaped.

"I thought not. God you just want to be punished don't you?" Charlie's tone dripped with disapproval as Evie sagged slightly when her head was pushed forward, "Open!"

A gag pushed against Evie's lips as she opened her mouth to accept it, whimpering as it was buckled behind her head. This gag placed a ball onto her tongue, trapping it in place with a thick panel over her lips. The whimper had caused Charlie to frown and Evie felt the gag start to inflate, Evie whimpering more as Charlie pinched her nipples hard.

"Now Evie..." Charlie growled, "Stop behaving like a pathetic little bitch. You wanted this didn't you?"

Evie nodded desperately, pressing herself into her sister. The gag had inflated to an imposing size, Evie suppressing another whimper as Charlie pulled away, returning to her ministrations with the crotch rope. It pulled tight, rubbing through her folds and between her ass cheeks before Charlie tied it off. She stepped around her twin, teasing and pulling at her nipples, running her tongue over them, biting at them as Evie fought hard against a moan that would land her in trouble with her mistress.

"God I love your tits." Charlie smirked, "Our tits I should say... but I think they'd look even better with these on, don't you?"

Charlie held up a pair of clover clamps, smirking at the way her sister's eyes went wide with desperate arousal, nodding determinedly. Charlie chuckled.

"God you're a fucking whore." Charlie flicked one of Evie's erect nipples, "No wonder you need punishing."

Charlie pulled at Evie's nipples again before attaching the clamps, Evie hissing softly at the glorious pain that spread through her chest. Yes. This was what she needed. This was why she needed Charlie.

"You like that don't you?" Charlie smirked, tugging at the chain connecting the clamps to each other as Evie nodded, "You're just a pain slut, you don't care what I do to you as long as you get hurt in the process... it turns you on doesn't it?"

As Evie nodded, Charlie moved behind her, scraping her fingernails down Evie's back and leaving long red marks down it as her twins' back arched. Charlie chuckled at her reaction, retrieving the whip from the cabinet, pausing before she used it to grab a silk scarf that she tied tightly over her sister's eyes, remembering how much she loved to feel completely helpless when she requested something like this.

"Remember not to lock your knees." Charlie whispered in her ear, pulling away only when Evie nodded her understanding.

Charlie walked over to the camera mounted on the wall, the one that her film making sister had so diligently set up along with several others. The films they made were only for them, strictly so, but it was the best way to relive their escapades when one of them was unavailable, or they were too tired or otherwise preoccupied to engage in them. Charlie knew that when Evie was feeling like this, when she had a request like this, she needed to relive them to remind herself that she had been punished, that she had dealt with the issue there and then when her head got loud over the issue.

The whip cracked through the air, Evie flinching slightly at the noise. Charlie chuckled at that, running her fingers through Evie's hair.

"You're being filmed slut." Charlie hissed in her ear, pulling at the chain between her nipples again, "Put on a good show. And you can make as much noise as you want now."

Evie's groan was muted but loud enough to be discernible as Charlie let go of the chain, moving swiftly as she began to lay long, hard strokes across Evie's back. Each one sent a burning pain to her back that quickly converted into a rolling sense of pleasure as Evie's moans rumbled in her throat. She'd never be able to explain how good it felt to be beaten like this, to feel like she was truly being punished, to be so willingly out of control like this. Charlie was the only person she'd ever trust like this, who would ever give her what she needed without hesitation but in a way that meant that Evie always felt safe.

Evie lost count of the number of strokes that Charlie laid on her, in a fog of pain and pleasure as she submitted to the punishment. She didn't care how many there had been, or how much her back was burning, the relaxation that spread through at being thoroughly punished, the arousal dripping down her thighs, it made all of it worth it. Each strike caused the rope to move back and forth, Evie's hips bucking against it as it drove her arousal into a wild state.

Eventually Evie's knees went weak and the pain managed to supersede the pleasure she was feeling, causing her to collapse to the floor as Charlie stopped. The chain holding up her wrists gave away, Evie panting on her hands and knees as her twin removed the gag, blindfold, nipple clamps and spreader bar, fingers gently running over her back as she shushed her, Evie realising she was sobbing a little.

"Are you okay Evie?"

"Yes mistress." Evie nodded, sniffing hard as she grit her teeth a little, forcing strength back into her legs, "I can give more. I'm good."

"You sure?" Charlie frowned a little, brushing hair from Evie's eyes.

"Yes mistress." Evie looked up at her, pupils dilated with arousal and eyes pleading, "Please... I can give more."

"Then get up." Charlie growled, "Onto the bed on your back. Do it!"

Evie pushed herself off the floor, hands still bound in front of her as she groaned softly at the pressure on her back.