Twin Flames Burn Brightest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you complaining bitch?" Charlie leapt onto her, hand around her collared throat as Evie shook her head.

"No mistress." Evie swallowed thickly, still sniffling a little.

"Good."

Charlie smirked, grabbing Evie's bound wrists and forcing them over her head and attaching them to the headboard before doing the same with each of the cuffs around Evie's ankles, practically bending her in half as she exposed both her holes to her, legs spread as wide as her hips would allow.

"You should just stay like this..." Charlie hummed, finger racing lazily around across the rope still pulling through Evie's dripping folds towards her asshole, "Just waiting for anyone willing to fuck you. You'd make a good little fuck doll sis, maybe I should invite all your friends with benefits over for a free-for-all..."

"Oh god..." Evie whimpered, pulling in her restraints as the thought of it sent arousal coursing through her.

"Then again..." Charlie sighed a little, "Why would I want to share when you're such a wilful slut for me?"

Charlie got off the bed, leaving her sister to pull in her restraints as she fastened herself into the strap on harness and perused their generous collection of dildos for what she wanted. She fastened in a thick and imposing one that sat heavily on her hips, walking back to her sister with a leather strap in her hand too.

"Oh..." Evie bit her lip at the size of the dildo, "M-mistress... I- I don't think that will fit..."

"It will." Charlie sneered, "Which hole it fits in depends on how much you whine during this next bit."

Evie squirmed a little, heat pooling between her legs as she watched the strap swinging next to Charlie's side. This was so hot, and exactly what she needed right now. Thank god for her twin sister.

Charlie set the strap down as she undid the rope, pulling it from Evie's folds and admiring the red and swollen quality of her lips. She was going to make them redder, but god did they look beautiful already. No wonder both of them had people knocking down the door to sleep with them if they looked this hot.

Charlie picked up the strap, running it through her fingers thoughtfully, "You're getting thirty straps with this right on your little whore pussy. You moan, cry, whimper, make a fucking peep more than three times, and this..." Charlie patted the strap on, "Is going up your ass."

Evie had to bite her lip again to stop a groan escaping, knowing that Charlie would count any noise before she'd started too. Charlie was pushing her to the very edge and Evie appreciated that more than there were words for. She needed this today.

The strap landed suddenly but Evie managed to clench her jaw against the noises trying to escape. She counted them in her head, each slap of the leather making her hips buck, dripping all over the bedsheets as her hands clenched into fists. At the fifteenth strike, Evie squeaked, mainly because Charlie had reached up and squeezed her sensitive nipple hard.

"That's one." Charlie smirked, shaking her head pityingly, "Your ass is looking very appealing for my thick cock."

Evie's fists tightened more as the fingers around her nipple twisted, jaw tight as the strap resumed its blows. Tears welled in her eyes as she pushed back a moan, so unbearably turned at this point she thought she might explode at any minute. She was so glad Charlie had been home when she got in, it had such a shit day... no-one would ever understand this, but this was why their connection was so important to her. Charlie just got her in a way that no-one else did, didn't judge her for needing something so rough, or think that there was something wrong with her for being so turned on by this.

"Ah!" Evie cried out as the twenty-fifth landed, not due to any pain that she was in but because the repeated stimulation had built up inside her and caused her to cum hard against the strap.

"Fuck Evie..." Charlie laughed, "You dirty fucking whore, cumming all over the bed because you're pussy's being spanked."

Evie panted as the afterglow of the orgasm washed through her, slumped against the mattress as she watched Charlie through hooded lids.

"One more noise and I get to fuck your ass." Charlie hummed happily, "And only five more left... guess I'd better go all out."

Evie bucked as the strap landed so hard the wet slap echoed through the room, a sharp breath taken in but not expelled as another landed even harder than the one before. Evie twisted and bucked as the strap fell again, determined not to make a noise. She was a good girl dammit, she'd always been the good one. She could do this.

The last two blows were so hard that Evie saw stars, coming again with a silent scream as she pulled hard in the restraints. But it was silent and Charlie sighed a little again, faux disappointment on her face as she pouted.

"Looks like I'm just fucking your whore pussy then... not that I'm complaining, it's so wet and drippy for me. I can't believe you came twice, you slut."

Evie grinned a little as she panted heavily, still not making a sound as Charlie's fingers played with her sensitive folds, eyeing the huge dildo between her sister's legs.

"You're going to moan so prettily when you take my cock aren't you?" Charlie smiled toothily, "And you're going to take every inch of it if you don't want it up your ass."

"Y-yes mistress." Evie nodded dutifully, watching her sister lube the monstrosity before lining it up with her hot, desperately clenching entrance.

She gasped as the head pushed against her, moaning as the first inch crept into her, small orgasms rippling through her as it widened her to take more of it, the veiny texture of it hitting every single one of her most sensitive spots. Charlie thrusted insistently but carefully into her twin, watching her sister's face contort with pleasure as it took more and more of it, her core grabbing onto it desperately with its need for stimulation.

"God you're so fucking desperate for my thick cock aren't you?" Charlie laughed, one hand around Evie's thigh for purchase, the other slapped at her breast causing Evie to moan louder and her core to clench tighter around the thick phallus that was now buried six of its fourteen inches deep, "I'm going to fuck you stupid with this Evie, you're going to be a drooling mess when I've finished with you, I doubt you'll be able to walk for a week..."

"God..." Evie whimpered, Charlie's hand starting to rhythmically slap her breasts in time with the thrusts, "It's so big mistress... I- I don't think it's all going to f-fit..."

"Yes it is." Charlie smacked harder, hips thrusting sharply and causing a loud moan to fall from Evie's lips, one that echoed around them, "Because I want it to. Or should I flip you over and ram in your ass instead?"

"N-no mistress." Evie shook her head furiously, "No I- I want it in my pussy, please don't-"

Evie's words left her as, with a final forceful thrust, Charlie buried all fourteen inches of the dildo into her. After her two orgasms and the stimulation from both the rope and the strap, Evie's core was almost unbearably sensitive and the thick, textured dildo buried to the hilt inside her was driving her wild. Charlie started to thrust furiously in and out of her, Evie cumming almost immediately and continuing to as her twin railed her hard into the mattress. The headboard rattled, Evie screamed out orgasm after orgasm, Charlie thrusted like her life depended on it, until they collapsed into a sweaty heap, both twins panting heavily from the exertion.

Charlie slowly and as gently as was possible pulled out of her sister, Evie spiraling into a final orgasm with a whimper, slumped heavily against the mattress as Charlie freed her from all the restraints and her collar. Charlie wordlessly shed the strap on and pulled a series of lotions and creams from a draw beside the bed, starting to gently rub the cream into her bruised wrists.

"You want to tell me what that was for?" Charlie's voice was gentle as she rolled Evie onto her back, starting to work the lavender scented lotion into the welts and bruises pebbling her twin's back.

Evie winced a little as she did, head resting on her arms as she sighed heavily, "I um... I really fucked that project up Charl... I could lose my job over this."

"Damn Evie." Charlie frowned, "That's not like you sis, what happened?"

"Stupid Angela." Evie huffed, "I told her that I needed her to sign for the script delivery but she didn't, and because I assumed she was competent it's on me now they've gone missing."

Tears formed in Evie's eyes as Charlie finished, moving so that she was lay next to her sister, running her fingers through her hair, "It's my fault, I should've checked that they were there, and now there's no scripts for shooting tomorrow, which means the whole production gets put on hold and I- I'm gonna lose my job Charlie, I love my job..."

Evie was sobbing as Charlie gently pulled her into her arms, careful not to aggravate her bruises as she held her tightly.

"You're not Evie." Charlie kissed the top of her head, "Angela might, but this isn't on you. And if they want to fire you, I'll come down there myself. Hell, I'll bring the whip, see if they still want to blame you for something you didn't do after I've had ten minutes alone with them."

Evie giggled tearfully as she clung to her sister, "I kind of want to see that..."

"Weirdo." Charlie grinned, "Do you feel any better now?"

"Yeah." Evie nodded, clearing her throat a little as she lifted her head, "Thanks Charl. I really needed that..."

"Hey, what are twins for?" Charlie shrugged, "What do you need now?"

"Sleep." Evie mumbled, snuggling into her sister, "You kind of fucked me stupid..."

"Well I do like to keep my promises." Charlie smirked, "You go to sleep Evie, you've had a long day."

"Stay." Evie's hand tightened around the shirt Charlie was still wearing, pouting heavily, "I want cuddles too."

"Alright sis." Charlie hummed, grabbing a blanket to drape over the two of them, "I'll stay. I'm kinda tired too, you're a lot of work y'know?"

Evie giggled as she rested her head in the crook of Charlie's neck, "Thanks Charl. I love you."

"Love you too Evie."

-----

And so the twins continued, because why wouldn't they? They fulfilled a need for each other that kept their lives running smoothly, that soothed their minds and souls in a way that no-one else ever could. That was what their kinky lifestyle did for them anyway, the rest of it? Well that was simply horniness, hell it was just masturbation really because they were completely identical. Who cared honestly, it wasn't like anybody was getting hurt.

Evie was rubbing at the side of her neck as she walked past Charlie's room. She'd been on a night shoot and was looking forward to just collapsing into her bed, too exhausted to think straight, nevermind anything else. And yet, as she glanced into the bedroom of her twin, all thoughts of sleep went right out of her mind. Charlie stood in her workout gear (a sports bra and a pair of tiny shorts that barely covered her ass), clearly fresh off a workout with her body oiled afterwards, each muscle defined and rippling.

"Jesus Charl..." Evie mumbled, "You just had to remind me how hot we are didn't you?"

Charlie smirked as she turned towards the doorway, shrugging a little, "Don't blame me, blame mom and dad, it's their genetics."

"You've got a smart mouth..." Evie rolled her eyes, "Get your strap-on, I want to ride you until I can't stand."

"Well when you put it that way..." Charlie chuckled, bending over to pull her strap-on out of her bottom drawer, dropping it on the bed as Evie's fingers tangled deep into her hair, lips attacking her neck as she let out a low moan.

"I'm so going to hell for this..." Evie mumbled, fingers slipping under the sports bra and tugging it upwards, pawing at Charlie's chest and pulling lightly at her nipples, "Mom and dad would be so disappointed. You encourage me y'know?"

"You're the one playing with my tits." Charlie laughed, hands resting on her hips.

"My tits." Evie squeezed them as she smirked against Charlie's neck, "There's no difference Charl, we're the same person. Get on the bed, I want to fuck myself looking at how hot we are."

"So bossy." Charlie grumbled good-naturedly, getting onto the bed without any resistance as she pulled off her workout gear and wriggled her hips into the harness for the strap-on, watching hungrily as her twin shed her work clothes. She wasn't wrong... they were really hot.

"Y'know, this is pretty great for me too..." Charlie mused as Evie straddled her waist, lining herself up with the dildo standing proud from between her sister's legs, "I get to watch myself bounce on a strap looking absolutely debaucherous and smoking hot."

Evie grinned at her as she guided herself onto the dildo, moaning lewdly as it entered her, pushing her chest out and biting her lip as she put on a show for her sister.

"I'd better make it worth your while then, huh sis?" Evie breathed, hands massaging Charlie's chest as she began to rise and fall on the strap, "I've got an incredible view, so why shouldn't you?"

"Fuck Evie..." Charlie groaned, hips starting to thrust into her as she encouraged her sister's own hips, "You like that? You like bouncing on my cock like a whore?"

"More than you like watching me do it." Evie panted, grinning at her sister as she moaned again, "You left your door open on purpose didn't you?"

"Maybe..." Charlie grunted, smirking at her, "If we're the same person... maybe I'm just as much of a whore as you are..."

Evie said nothing as she simply grinned at her sister, whimpering and moaning above her as she thrust herself harder and harder onto the strap, Charlie gripping her hips so tight that there would undoubtedly be finger shaped bruises left when they were done.

"I- I'm gonna cum Charl..." Evie panted, "Oh god... I'm gonna cum."

"Do it." Charlie smirked, "I want to watch myself cum, do it."

Evie came with a scream, flooding Charlie's thighs as she panted hard. Charlie seemed to go into overdrive at this, Evie yelping a little as her post-orgasm afterglow was interrupted by Charlie flipping them both so that Evie was on her hands and knees, quickly thrusting back into her as Evie gasped sharply.

"Now I want you to watch yourself cum." Charlie hummed, Evie looking up to realise she could see herself in the full length mirror, able to see how each skilful thrust contorted her face with pleasure, how each moan and whine looked as she spiraled towards another orgasm, "And me? I get to see how it looks when I'm being drilled from behind."

"Hot right?" Evie grinned wickedly, "Oh god... jesus Charl, right there..."

Charlie simply rammed into her sister harder, the two of them lost in a carnal explosion of lust as they watched the other, lost in the way they looked, in the way they merged into one being in moments like this. It really was just like masturbation, either twin could be in either position and no-one would be able to tell who was who. The sex was always a little rough, messy, raw, just the way either twin would have with any other partner or that they'd always picture when they were by themselves, but somehow it was never as satisfying as this was.

They were addicted to each other, they needed each other like they needed oxygen. Their twin connection was the strongest and most powerful thing in their lives. Partners came and went throughout their lives, Evie even settled down with a woman named Rachel, but the only relationship that remained strong and deep and meaningful for them was there one with each other. Once Evie settled down their sessions became more clandestine, after all she couldn't exactly tell Rachel that she was disappearing to have sex with her twin could she? But that suited them fine, even if it was a little bittersweet, because they were getting older now and it wasn't as easy to put your ankles behind your ears in your forties.

Still, they were both into the same things, even if their tastes had mellowed once they had left their twenties behind. That was were they found themselves now, in a hotel room, Charlie tied spread eagle to the bed as she moaned through what felt like her millionth orgasm of the night as Evie turned off the vibrator at least, throwing it to one side as she untied her sister, collapsing next to her on the bed.

"I am getting too damn old for you to be doing that." Charlie grumbled with a smirk, "You keep giving me consecutive orgasms like that and I'll end up having a heart attack..."

"Please." Evie snorted, grinning broadly, "You'd love that."

"Yeah..." Charlie sighed dreamily, wrapping an arm around Evie's waist as she curled into her side, "What a way to go..."

"I want to go like this..." Evie hummed, "Naked in your arms. It's the way we came into the world, it's only right that we die like that... right?"

"Right." Charlie nodded, "I'm not sure mom or dad would approve... or Rachel for that matter."

Evie sighed a little, "I know. But none of them get me like you do. They never have."

"I know sis." Charlie hugged her a little tighter, "Same goes for me. But we make it work, I need you as much as you need me, and we make it work."