Twin Hearts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was that all it was going to take? Within just a few short weeks he had gone from a normal guy to the sexual plaything of a crossdressing teenaged boy. An emasculated man, with cum running from his ass whilst Ashley cuddled with him like the sweet girlfriend she categorically wasn't.

He didn't trust himself to come to any conclusion other than the one she had presented. All other concerns aside, it had felt too good.

His uncomfortable musings were interrupted by the soft breath on his neck. Ashley had fallen asleep, nuzzled up against him, looking every inch the cute girl of his dreams. Her long blonde hair was tousled from exertion, framing her pale, pretty face in the dim lamplight, full red lips parted with her lipstick slightly smudged.

He had never known someone who could veer between such huge extremes before. One moment the successful pop starlet, the next a massive cocked boy taking him in a way he had never thought possible, and seamlessly back to the pretty, innocent girl curled up beside him.

His life was so fucked up.

Sighing, Paul snaked a hand around Ashley's shoulder, drawing her closer into his side. He was tired. Reflection and recrimination could wait until the morning.