Twin Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, couldn't help it." She gave him a sweet smile. "I won't do it anymore, promise."

He growled and finished taking the jeans off, stepping into the swim trunks and pulling them up. They sat a little low, hanging off his hips, but looked pretty good. He kept his eyes ahead and crossed his arms. "You done yet?"

"Do you know what it's like putting these things on?" Lily growled. "Give me a minute. You wearing underwear?"

"What? Uh... yeah?"

"You normally wear underwear when you swim?"

"...no?"

"Then get 'em off. If I have to, so do you."

He was about to refuse, even just up and leave, but his body wouldn't follow. Instead he felt himself pulling the trunks back down along with his underwear. He looked down, saw his own dick hanging out in the air. He glanced briefly at the mirror again and saw her pulling the one-piece up her torso. He couldn't help but watch her. Lucy's breasts were just so...nice. And seeing her like this, not showing off to tease him, just...existing...it made her look all the more beautiful.

Alex shook his head and quickly pulled on the trunks just as Lily bumped his butt with her own. "Ready?"

"Yeah."

They turned and looked at each other. Perhaps 'admired' would have been a better word. Neither said anything, just enjoyed the image of each other. Lily's suit was form fitting, running up from her long legs to her smooth belly, over the healthy mounds of her chest and around her slender neck and shoulders. The stripe climbed up her left side, just like the stripe on his own shorts. They made a good pair.

Lily stepped toward him and took a hold of the hem of his shirt.

"Hey, woah, what're you doing?"

"You don't wear a shirt while you're swimming." She pulled it up and over his chest and he relented, letting her slip it off. "There, much better. You look nice."

"So do you." They exchanged a soft smile and another quick up and down of each other's bodies, then turned back around without a word.

Next, he chose the tight swimming shorts Lily had picked out first. Taking off his trunks was easier this time, though he couldn't help wondering if his twin sister was looking at him. But he kept his word and didn't peek, stepping into the correct leg holes and pulling them up. It was a tight fit, but he managed it and gave himself a quick appraisal. He doubted his parents would approve. The legs covered more than he though they would, and the skin-tight material did give his body a toned look, but the front didn't hide much. Standing side on, he could make out the shape of his cock and even the two round balls beneath.

"Ready?" his sister asked.

"I'm not sure this is entirely appropriate for me."

"Just turn around."

He acquiesced, and as soon as he saw his sister his heart skipped a beat. She was wearing a black micro he hadn't seen her pick up, made of two thin triangles for a top and a string-tied triangle for the bottom. He could make out two little bumps showing through the material of her top, larger than he'd have thought normal. Like her nipples were...hard. The material was slightly meshy, enough to show a little of the colour of her skin, and around the bumps was the faintest hint of her pink areola. The triangles of her top were kept together with a narrow black string, and the way it encircled her chest and neck was rather beautiful. The top of each of her breasts was nearly entirely visible, and the bra seemed to push them up making her cleavage even more apparent than before.

"That's... quite nice," he croaked.

Lily blinked and dragged her gaze away from his groin. "Huh? Oh, right... thanks. I like yours too, they're very... showy. In a good way," she confirmed.

They spent another couple of seconds gazing at each other before Alex noticed a problem. He could feel his pants getting tighter, and when he glanced down he saw the noticeable shape of himself starting to harden. When he heard Lily gulp he spun around, breathing deeply.

"How about we move on?" he stuttered.

"O-okay."

He forced down the trunks and his cock bounced out, flying at about half mast. He glanced at Lily but she was busy untying her bikini. He blushed and mentally told his dick to behave itself. Unsurprisingly, it didn't listen. With no other choice, he picked up the last garment.

What in Demonia, Lily... He held the tiny jockstrap in his hands, obviously designed for tanning more than anything. It was made out of stretchy material, but even then it would hardly cover anything. He reluctantly stepped into it, pulled it up, and came to an even more horrible realisation. With his dick as hard as it was, there was no way he'd be able to get it on.

"Ready Alex?"

"Uh... no, just hang on a sec." He brought to mind images of the ugliest, meanest, most tax-evading people he could think of but they all kept morphing into trim, curvy, lovely girls with blue eyes and brown hair and wonderful breasts.

"There's isn't much for you to get on, what's taking you so long?"

Alex angled himself so that even if Lily looked in the mirror she'd only see his back. "I'm just... fixing it up."

"Is it really too small?" There was a hint of excitement in her voice. Alex's shoulders slumped.

"No, I... well, yes, it's too small. But only because... uh..."

Behind him, Lily bit her lip. He's hard... and it's from looking at me. She gulped again and glanced into the mirror. The clever bastard had turned away from her, but she still got a nice look at his trim butt. She decided to play naïve. "Because why?"

Alex felt a little bit of himself wither away. Unfortunately, not the bit he wanted. "Look, this suit was not designed for... for looking at attractive women, alright?"

Gods, he makes it sound so clinical. "You liked it that much?"

"Well... yeah. Obviously." Alex cleared his throat. What the hell was he going to do now? Here he was, naked and throbbing with his back an inch away from his... his...

Sister.

Lucy adjusted her bikini bottoms. "How about we just turn around anyw--"

"No, that's enough." Alex pulled the ridiculous thing off and bent down to grab his underwear. Lily cocked her head, back still to him.

"What? Why, what's wrong?"

"You're my twin sister, that's what's wrong." He found them and searched for his jeans. "We shouldn't be doing this. That's not what siblings do."

He stepped into the underwear and pulled them up but suddenly there was a hand wrapped around his cock and he couldn't pull them up any further and he froze. His eyes met Lily's in the mirror and she gulped again. Her breathing was slow and heavy, and she kept her gaze matched with her brother's. She spoke slow and deliberately.

"Alex, I'm going to say something that you're probably going to regret. Not me, because I've been wanting to say it for a very, very long time. But I'm really not sure how you're going to feel about this." She let out a shaky breath but Alex stayed quiet so she kept talking.

"I know you've caught on by now, there's no way you couldn't have. And sometimes you act like you think the same way I do and then other times you just act cold and like you hate me and my body so I'm just going to say it once, and then you can do whatever you want. Slap me, kiss me, throw me into an adjacent changing room or shove me into a wall and press your body against me and pretend to choke me and bite my collarbone and... uh..."

She cleared her throat. "Sorry, got a bit carried away. Alex, I like you, way more than a sister should. I don't want to move overstate to a different uni to you and live with Dia and deal with her shallow crap but it was the only way I could see myself getting over you. And I can still do that, if you won't have me. But if you will... then I'll very happily spend the rest of my youth with you and hopefully my adulthood too, if the planet hasn't been burned up by war or all the trees eaten by radical herbivores or we enter an industry-caused ice age or something." She removed her hand from his dick but Alex didn't pull his jeans up, just kept looking at her quietly. She squirmed a little.

"I know it's screwed up. And we're going to have to work a lot of things out and maybe things will be very weird for a while, but if it means having you to myself than it's worth it. Because you know what's just as screwed up? Searching 'sister naked cute softcore' on my computer while I was out, which I know you did because you always forget to delete your history. So... maybe you're as screwed up as me? Even just a little?"

She looked down, heart beating a million times a minute and eyes wide as she waited for a response.

Alex wasn't sure what to say. It was a lot to take in.

"This is a lot to take in," he said.

Lily let out a short laugh. "Yeah, sorry. I was going to wait for a more romantic opportunity, but then you started putting your clothes back on and I really wanted to see your dick."

Alex nodded slowly. "And?"

"And what?"

"My dick. Is it... good?" Alex mentally slapped himself but Lily looked at him earnestly.

"I don't really know, I still haven't looked. But I think it felt nice? Like, kind of hard but also soft and warm. Like if the handle of a controller was longer and more organic. Does that make sense?"

"No." Her brother smiled at her. "But I suppose that's what I get for saying 'you have nice ankles.'"

They both giggled. Alex glanced around the room, wondering what he as supposed to do next. Lily poked him in the arm. "I'm going to look now."

"Okay."

Lily licked her lips, turned him around, stepped back and looked down. She frowned. "Where's it gone?"

"What?" Alex glanced down too. His flaccid dick looked back at him. He grimaced at Lily. "Sorry, I guess I got a bit caught up in your declaration of love."

"Hey, I was being serious."

"Right, sorry."

"...and you still haven't responded."

"I haven't." He leant against the changeroom wall. "I'm not sure I can right now. I like you too, Lily, but there's still a part of me that says it's wrong. And I don't know if I can get past that. Twins aren't supposed to have sex."

"That's not all that it's about," she whispered, stepping close to him. She held out her hands and he took them. "Love is everything else too. Being able to remain in close proximity to each other without the aid of a taser, pretending to listen to each other well enough that it seems real, having someone to look forward to coming home to so you can bitch about your incompetent managers and shallow co-workers. And to me you're already all of that. That's how I know I love you." She glanced down. "It's just that I also want to cuddle you and make out with you and feel your cock and for you to finger me and lick me and bend me over a table so you can ram your thick hard cock into me and--oh hey look your dick is coming back out."

Alex knocked her hand away before she could make a grab for it again, but not because he didn't want her touching it. Lily made a good point; he did like spending time with her, more than anyone else he knew. She was perhaps the only person he felt genuinely cared about him, sometimes even more than his own parents. But could he kiss her? He decided that was the test. Thinking of her in a sexual light was such an alien thought to him but it also felt so... right.

"Lily?"

"Yeah?"

"Kiss me."

He didn't have to ask twice. Lily pounced, pushing him against the mirror, wrapping her arms around his neck and standing on tip toe to kiss him forcefully. Being the first time for either of them, it was sloppy, with confused tongues scraping teeth and lips quickly feeling chapped, but at the same time it was glorious. Wonderful. Like an itch that had been building for eighteen years that could finally be scratched.

Lily pulled away, panting, her eyes hazy. "Wow. That was amazing."

Alex nodded, just as lightheaded. Why hadn't they kissed before? "Let's do it again."

They did, and this time Lily's hand trailed down his back, scratching his skin in electric lines of pleasure. She reached his butt and squeezed, approving of the firmness, then swept around and reach for his balls.

Alex stopped her, speaking into her mouth. "Stop."

She pulled back slightly, brow furrowed. "You gonna launch into another monologue about how incest is wrong and we shouldn't be doing it?"

"Fuck no, incest is awesome. I was just going to say we've been in here for twenty minutes. They might be getting suspicious."

"Oh, crap, yeah. Right, I'm buying you the first two, they looked mega hot on you." She closed her eyes. "And it feels so good to finally say it."

"Only if you get all three of yours. Which, speaking of, the one you're wearing now is gorgeous. You look great in blue."

"Just wait until you see it in the water."

They picked up their outfits and burst out of the changing room, eager to get home. The saleswoman from before was waiting for them outside, arms crossed and expression unreadable. The twins froze in front of her.

"So... you two really aren't dating," she said slowly. When they both looked at her in panic she held up a hand. "You guys weren't exactly whispering. It was quite the drama; I was almost moved to tears." She looked at Alex. "But I got a little bit of a shock when you broke out the 'twin sister' convo."

He stared at her, unsure what to say. She waved her hand.

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. I mean we all have our kinks. I like cuddling with my gorgeous wife and eating nachos while watching holiday movies, you like practicing an ancient taboo that has remained controversial for millennia and even now creates much discourse over its ethics and exploitability. But you both seem pretty into it so... I'll let it slide. Head over to the counter, scoundrels, and I'll see you back soon, hm? I've got a string bikini coming in that I'm sure you'll both love."

Lily pushed open the front door and collapsed on the floor in a fit of giggles. Between deep breaths she managed to wheeze out "What kind of question even was that? 'Is it good?' Is your dick 'good?' What, you wanted me to rate it or something?"

Alex frowned, looking down at his sister. "You grabbed my dick and stared at me, what was I supposed to say?"

"Something a lot hotter."

"What, like 'your cock reminds me of a controller handle?' I used your controllers, Lil. I don't even want to know what you were playing with them for."

"It was just the once and for the record it wasn't anywhere near as good as your hairbrush."

"Is that why it keeps disappearing!?"

"Well I didn't want to use mine, that would just be gross."

"I can't believe you."

Lily held her arms out, still lying on the floor. "I love you Alex."

"Sure you do. I think you just want to take advantage of me." He folded his arms.

"Hug meeeee." She waved her arms more insistently.

"You don't deserve my affection."

"Please? I bought you a new drawcom."

"I'm not getting on the floor."

"Fine." She stood up and grabbed his wrist. "Then we can do it somewhere else."

Alex was too bemused to resist, letting her pull him up the stairs and into his room. She spun him around and pushed him onto the bed and before he could struggle she lay on top of him, her knees either side of his legs. He gulped, looking up at her. Her tank top hung loose enough that he could see her smooth belly and the beginnings of her breasts, which rose and fell with each breath. He gave a half-hearted attempt at pushing her to the side but she grabbed his wrists and held them above his head, her face hovering inches from his own. He smiled. "Hi."

"Hello."

They were both quiet for a moment.

"Are you going to kiss me?"

"Just wanted to make sure you were definitely into it." Lily pressed her lips against his and they fell once again into that electric zone where they could feel every inch of each other. It was as if their bodies were two pieces made to fit together, and she relaxed into him so naturally. Between kisses they professed their love, and their tongues lapped at each other's faces in a clumsy but romantic passion as their hands began to rove.

Lily felt up her twin brother's chest, feeling down his stomach to his jeans. She fumbled for the button, popped it open as Alex ran his own hands up and down her sides and she hummed quietly at the sensation. The hums turned into moans as he cupped her breasts and massaged them slowly, thumbs running over her hard nubs that protruded against her tank top.

"Take it off," she whispered and sat up, raising her arms above her head. He acquiesced, pulling it up and revealing her stomach, ribcage, chest and then finally her breasts. He threw it away and gave her another quick kiss, then nipped her neck and she gasped, pulling him into her. He grinned and nipped her again, pulling at the skin and leaving little red marks on the nape of her neck. He slowly moved lower, licking her collarbone between nibbles, down further between the valley of her breasts and once beneath them circled around, continuing his kisses. She gasped and brought her hand to the back of his head, curling through his hair and pulling him onto the incline of her breast. But still he teased her, licking around her areola.

"Stop teasing me," she moaned, running her nails up and down his back.

"What are brothers for?" But he relented and finally moved to her nipple, biting lightly down on it. She hissed and he did it again but this time lighter, and the lighter again until he was suckling on it and waves of pleasure were rippling through Lily.

"D-don't stop," she moaned and pressed her nails harder into his back. Alex tended to her other breast with his paw, messaging the flesh and tweaking her nipple, each gentle twist eliciting another gasp. Finally, she pulled him away, gasping.

"That feels amazing..." She pulled him down to lie beside her and she pressed herself tightly against him, yet no matter how much they were touching it never felt like enough.

"How about I do it some more?" Alex grinned, glad for the affirmation. He traced circles slowly on her stomach.

"Definitely. But maybe later, I can only take so much attention before they get a little sore, heh."

He nodded and stored the information to one side. The circles he was tracing slowly travelled lower until each rotation brushed against the hem of her shorts. He felt Lily turn her head to him and he looked at her questioningly. She gave him a hopeful smile. "You can... take them off, if you want..."

He kissed her again. Softer, more accurately than before. Then, almost reluctantly, he pulled away and moved down her body. Holding her shorts, he pulled them gently down as she raised her butt to help. He found time to appreciate each inch of leg he passed, admired how soft yet firm they were. When he finally slipped her shorts off his eyes widened. She wasn't wearing anything beneath, and her puffy, glistening lips were on full display for him, inviting him forward.

"You went shopping without underwear?"

"N-no... I just didn't put them back on in the changing rooms. I thought it might make things quicker when we, uh..." She took a deep, shuddery breath in as she looked down at him, completely unclothed. After a moment he met her gaze and realised she was shaking with nerves. She gave him a hopeful look. "Do you... like my body? Is it good or..?"

Alex raised an eyebrow and Lily gasped.

"Wait! No, I didn't mean that!"

"Did you just say 'is it good?'"

"No! You just... heard things."

"You want a rating or something?"

"No I--"

"Because you're perfect," he said. Lily stopped, looking at him out of the corner of her eye.

"Really?"

"You're adorable and beautiful and yes, that was extremely cliché, but I mean it."

Lily felt herself blush, a soft red that spread to her chest. "I like cliché. Thank you, Alex. I think you're perfect too."