Twin Paradox

Story Info
Faith and Hope can feel everything the other twin feels.
4.1k words
4.66
21.8k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twin Paradox

Faith and Hope are twins. Since childhood they shared everything - favorite clothes, favorite hair styles, favorite movies, favorite flavors.

They also shared sensations. As babies when one was hungry, both cried. As toddlers when one got a cookie the other tasted it. One got spanked, the other wailed!

Their mother got used to it, accepted it. Twins were famous for being 'in tune', and she loved them just as they were, her precious babies. Never said anything to anyone about it, never got overly concerned.

Teenaged sisters are often close; these two were closer. They learned to love together, swooning over the same crushes, the same hot student teachers, the same rock stars.

In college they learned to masturbate together. When one was jilling in the school bathroom, the other would get wet in class. When one orgasmed, the other felt the thrill!

When one kissed, the other felt her heart race.

They were so similar, they would fool their friends and teachers effortlessly. Preferred to dress alike, wear the same shoes, makeup.

Swapping school schedules, they could take a class for each other, take a test.

Faith went into sociology and debate; Hope preferred math and science. They were different in that. They both reported good grades in everything, whether they took the class or not!

When it came to sex Faith liked strong kind men; Hope liked anything with two legs and a dick.

That worked too - Faith has her stable marriage yet still gets to enjoy Hope's frequent one-night stands, her alleyway suck-and-fucks, her back-of-the-theatre lap screwing.

Friday is Lukas' birthday! Her big loving hunk of a husband is going to be thirty-two.

Big plans - a movie, a favorite restaurant after. Then home for all-night lovemaking! A perfect celebration.

"Faith! I need you in Pittsburgh on Friday! Big deal going down, you're essential to landing this for the company! Fly first class! Rent a limo! Make a big splash! We need this!"

Fuck. All her plans in the shitter. Lukas would be so disappointed. And a disappointed Lukas meant, lots of discipline when she returned from the trip.

That was fun too. But she hated when she made Lukas sad! He was such a love, doing everything to support her career. He deserved better!

Over lunch she shared her woes with her sister.

"Fuck your boss! You have a life! Tell him to get somebody else to go!"

That was Hope, full of fire and spunk, telling the world to go screw itself.

Faith shook her head sadly. "I want this. Worked on this deal for six months! It's important to me.

"When I tell Lukas, he'll insist I go. It could mean more money for us, maybe even a promotion."

Hope tilted her head, assessing her sister's mood.

"So money comes before family? That's not like you, sis."

"No! The money means, we can start a family! Move into a bigger place! Afford a nanny!"

That made more sense. Faith was doing this all for family, not for herself. Part of her stable predictable life plan - a steady progression through the middle class, pleasing her husband, having babies like Mom had done, gaining satisfaction from making things work for everybody.

"So, I want to ask you, would you take Lukas out for his birthday?"

Unexpected. Not a problem, Lukas was a dear. Always had a thing for him, a big handsome athletic hunk, even now after their ten-year class reunion.

"Conditions."

That was their code-word for 'it's gonna cost you'.

Sigh. "What do you want."

"I want to fuck him, when I take him home after."

Faith colored, looked down at her plate, up at Hope, a half-smile on her face.

"Y-y-yes."

Hope started to argue, make her case, was caught surprised.

"Yes? That easy? Now I'm suspicious."

"Yes! If-you-do-it-as-me." said quickly, all as one word.

Ooooooh. That made more sense. Faith could make her business meeting, and also keep Lukas happy. Made complete sense.

"I was kidding! Sort of. But I've always wanted to fuck Lukas. Ever since you brought that handsome basketball forward home from the dance.

"Remember? Our parents were out at a party, I came home from the Senior dance early, all fucked out. Saw my virgin sister arrive with a big hunk.

"You two screwed like bunnies in Mom's bedroom! I hid, peeked!"

Astonishment, then a resigned look. Hope had always been shameless.

"You slut! What was it like? Being a voyeur?"

"Delicious! I could pretend it was me he was kissing, licking, thrusting into! I came twice in the hallway! Each time you did!"

They'd always been linked like that, each knowing when the other was happy or upset. Orgasming.

"Oh! That's why it was so good! I was cumming, and I was feeling you cumming too! Probably why I dated Lukas after that, sex with him is so intense."

"You two weren't dating? You hooked up at the dance, took him home and fucked him? On the first date?" Hope was actually impressed her big sister (by two minutes) would do something daring like that.

"Oh he was dancing with Sharon Clark, the bitch whose mommy worked for Firestone? Always wearing designer clothes? Drove that Miata?

"I got a wild idea, timed it to meet him at the punchbowl, whispered in his ear, I was going to make him cum in me later, and Bob's your Uncle! He was out in the car with me. Could hardly wait until we got home! Fingered me in the driveway!"

"You're such a cunt! Taking Sharon's date away! "

Faith looked proud of herself. Hope was always the slutty one. It felt good to know she'd one-upped her sister, at least that one time.

"I regret I didn't do the same thing that night! I tried!

"I stripped, put my hair up like you do, and when he went to the bathroom I barged in naked, sucked him off! Kissed him!"

"You shameless whore! Kissed my boyfriend! But that explains why I was drooling on the bed when he got back. Hm."

"You're the two-dollar cunt! Cumming all over Mum's sheets! She had to be able to tell! You squirt like, buckets! And your stud? He ejaculates like a randy horse! I know! In my mouth! I was gargling mouthwash for ages."

"Oh Mum just thought the cum was hers. You know she's hardly less of a whore than you and me. The times we heard those two going at it! Bumping the wall with the bed! Screaming out her orgasm!"

Their dad had been a small man, but apparently with everything he needed to make Mom very happy.

They both shrieked "Herbert! You beast! Cum in me! Cum in me!"

Ha ha. "A miracle we don't have sixteen siblings."

"Mom was on the pill! I found them in her bedside drawer. And, after twins she said Uh uh! Not gonna stretch my pussy any bigger than a cucumber from now on!"

"She told you that?" Mouth open, unbelieving.

"Sunday morning, we were graduating, she had a hangover from too much wine and sex. Got to talking about family, why there weren't way more kids in the family."

Hope's turn to be astonished. She'd done a lot, but talking about cunts with Mom? Never got that bold.

Faith went into planning mode. She was good at that.

"Ok. Let's swap for the weekend, starting when I go to the airport, you arrive 'home from work' at my house?"

Hope was getting excited. This was happening!

"What will you be wearing?" They were the same size, still.

"Red pantsuit. Black bra and panties', doesn't matter which ones, Lukas can't tell them apart. He takes them off so fast, he'll never see them."

"Gotta do my hair like you!" This was not a problem; they wore it the same length.

"And I'll need a hairclip like that."

"I have two! Here, take one! I'll wear the other one Friday morning."

And just like that, it was settled. Faith would do her power-executive thing, wow the client in Pittsburgh.

And Hope would screw her husband silly all weekend. Make it a birthday to remember. Make her sister proud.

"Hey! This creme brulee is the shits!" Hope was eating it, Faith tasting it too, licking her lips.

"So creamy! So rich!"

"Just like Lukas!" and a secret shared smile.

Friday

Faith was excited all day at work, thinking about the weekend.

Not the client; that was a slam-dunk. She was well prepared, been working up presentations for this deal for weeks. All the contingencies covered. All over but the shouting.

It was the sex that got her heartrate up. Thinking of her sister, and Lukas! How happy he would be, to have her slut-twin in his arms for a whole weekend!

How many times he would cum! How much jizz her sister would take into her cunt!

And the orgasms! It would be epic. Hope came like, twice as hard as Faith, had all her life.

For some reason her pussy kept leaking at odd moments. Her nipples got pretty sore too.

She actually knew the reason; Hope was rubbing one out! Better save something for Lukas. Probably not an issue, Hope could cum any number of times in a day, still be very horny.

And Hope had an office with a door, over at her finance job. No obstacle to slipping a hand down her panties, one up her blouse, rubbing and twisting and pulling an orgasm out on command.

Time to pack up, and an Uber off to the airport!

Just as she gave her boarding pass to the nice lady at the gate, she got a thrill down her spine.

She knew what that meant. Hope must be kissing Lukas right now!

That for some reason made her hornier than Hope's earlier masturbation. To think, her honey was kissing her sister! Ok, she had to admit, she had some sort of cuckold kink. This was hot!

As she made her way down the jetway, pulling her roller bag, she thought about that. It wasn't really the same as being a cuckold. Because she and her sister, they'd considered themselves more like two sides of the same person! Being twins. Their emotional connection was the bigger part. They'd never separated their likes, their thrills very much, ever.

And now, she was going to experience Lukas' lovemaking 'from the outside'!

This was gonna be a blast.

Hope looked up from where she kneeled, licked him, delicately, on the tip his dick, right under the head where it was most sensitive.

He'd dropped his notebook on the hall table, just in time to accept her wanton attentions. First a kiss, like she'd been missing him for ages! Not just since this morning!

Then she'd unbuckled, unzipped and pulled his rapidly hardening member out of his boxer waistband.

"Um, aren't we on a timetable here? Gotta get to the showowow ahhh!"

"Glmph" and she was attempting to swallow him whole, her warm silky tongue loving up the underside of his cock, his bulbous head slithering into her mouth-hole and halfway into her throat! Faith had never been this forward, not ever in their married life. He could get used to this!

She slurped off, letting spit dribble from her lips. "I'll be just another minute; we'll still make the opening credits!" and down she went gulp!

Her airplane meal wasn't nearly tasty enough to explain the yummy sounds Faith was making.

"Ummm! Ah!" She was salivating, swallowing hard. Got a strange look from the older lady in the aisle seat.

Hope was tasting something she really liked! And as far as she could tell, it wasn't steak.

Suddenly her mouth felt full off something, her tongue tasting sweet-salt-bitter-savory. Not the chicken parm on the plastic tray, that was for sure.

Lukas was cumming her mouth! Her sex-mad sister was sucking her husband off! They hadn't even left the house yet!

Faith felt her first misgivings. Would Lukas expect this every night now? Would she ever be able to live up to the night Hope was giving her lover?

She decided, she was sure going to try.

Hope pulled him into the shower, grabbed the soap, began soaping him up. Running her hands over every inch of his shoulders, torso, then his hips, his cock, getting the slimy cum off that her blowjob had left slathering his pelvis.

She was a suck-and-swallow girl, but Lukas was a force of nature! No way could she keep up with his flow, as fast as she gulped and sucked there was too much. He was a mess.

Finally, finally had Lukas naked in her arms, right where she'd fantasized about for years.

He took the soap from her, returned the favor. Shoulders, reach around to her back and slather her up and down. Ran his hands down her front, lingering on her breasts, tweaking her nipples! Her arms, belly, hips, crotch, legs all got slippery soapy and warm.

Hope melted into him, ready to be taken right there. But it was not to be. Lukas turned the showerhead on her, let it blast on her skin.

She shivered! His stroking had primed her entire skin surface, and now the stinging blast! She felt cold then warm, very warm. This was new! Not a move she'd encountered before!

In the airplane bathroom, peeing like a racehorse, and the skin-chills hit.

Lukas was doing that rub/soap/spray thing she liked so much! Oh god, she got wet just thinking about it, feeling it on her back, her tits.

Ok, two could play at this. Faith wet one finger. Reaching between her thighs, she found her clit, began to circle it gently, then firmly. Then scrubbing like a madwoman, bringing on a quickie orgasm.

Lukas pulled back, looked at his wet warm girl. "Are you cumming?"

Hope opened one eye, unfocussed, looked at him lazily, nodded Yes!

"You horny bitch! You must have been saving up all day? Watching porn I bet! Naughty girl! I'll have to spank you later!

"But now, time to get dressed!" He switched places with her, left his girl under the spray, leaning on the shower wall, rocking gently.

Hope had but one thought: You bitch! Nearly had him doggy'ing me in the shower! I'll get you back for that!

The movie was fun, a romantic comedy, Hope liked those. Lukas thought she'd be bored; Faith normally endured his favorite comedian with a poor show of grace. It was a birthday treat, to go with him!

But she laughed at all the right places, leaned her head on his shoulder in the cute sappy scenes. Held his hand at the end, when all the confusion was cleared up and love conquered all. Kissed him gently.

He could get used to this.

Disembarking the plane, Faith found the driver holding a card with her name, let him fetch her luggage, pack it away in the limo trunk.

Off to the hotel, get some rest before an early meeting. Who scheduled business meetings at seven in the morning?

Sitting in the dark, the strange city lights passing behind the tinted glass, she felt a warm feeling of contentment.

Was Hope enjoying this deal too much? Was she falling for her husband?

She checked her watch; the movie was just ending. One of those silly brainless romance things that Lukas loved.

Oh! Hope liked those things too! She was feeling all happy/sappy, probably cuddling her husband in the dark. For a whore, she was a closet romantic at heart.

The restaurant was crowded, but their table was ready. Skipping the line, a table for two by the window, flowers and champagne!

"This is perfect! Thank you!"

Hope took the praise, clueless that Faith had done all this but playing the part of considerate partner.

"Nearly perfect! Wait until I get you home, lover!"

Lukas widened his eyes; Faith never made with the sexy talk in public! Not sure how he felt about that.

Food was ready immediately, having been prearranged. The waiter brought a spicy shrimp appetizer, a bowl of clear soup.

After that, braised lamb with rosemary potatoes. Lukas and Faith agreed, that was the most succulent dish on the menu.

Hope didn't normally like stuff like this, more a steak-and-potatoes girl. But she had to admit this was delicious. Better to taste it in person, the subtle flavors were somehow lost in translation when she tasted Faith tasting them.

Gonna have to take Lukas out more often!

In the car Faith tasted lamb, ginger-onion-carrot miso. Then strawberry sorbet! The restaurant had outdone itself.

So different from the burgers and fries her sister favored. Maybe now Hope would stop carping about her 'fufu garbage', learn to like the good stuff.

Home from the restaurant, Hope had started playing footsie during the sorbet, licking her spoon and rubbing his crotch with her nylon-clad toe. Lukas had taken the hint, hailed the waiter and paid. It was a short walk back to their place.

At the door Hope slipped her straps off her shoulders, dropped her slinky dress. It puddled at her feet, revealing no underwear at all. Lukas had seen that, so had everyone else at the restaurant! Her nipples poked through the sheer fabric; an absolute lack of any panty line marring her perfect butt.

She stripped her nylons down one leg in a single motion, very practiced in all the opportunistic fuck moves. Pulled them halfway down the other leg, dangling there, obscenely exposed.

He could see her nipples poking out, two thimbles of bright pink. Her slit glistening, wet already, getting wetter.

She started stripping him. Shucking him out of his jacket, pulling at his shirt tail as he unbuttoned then heaving it over his head, he got the message, pulled it over and stripped off his arms.

She'd already dropped his pants by then, his boxers, was stroking his cock.

He kicked off the loafers, stepped out of his puddled drawers, put arms under her and Lifted!

Faith felt the thrill, the weightless feeling, then the warm embrace just as Hope was experiencing it. She loved when he did that, they both thought simultaneously.

Up the stairs like it was nothing, he kicked the bedroom door open, dropped her on the bed. Hope bounced, scooted back, patted the bed, lay down!

He crawled up, on all fours, kissed her. Laved her lips and tongue like he was tasting her for the first time!

Rolled onto his back, put his hands behind his head. Ready for his birthday fuck!

Hope climbed aboard, enjoyed his body with her eyes and hands, his smooth muscled chest. Those dark eyes!

She scooted down, arranged her hips on his, sliiid! onto his prominent prick, sheathed to her core.

Came almost instantly! She'd wanted to be here for more than a decade, feel for herself what her sister felt every week, sometimes every day!

Her heartrate doubled, and she flushed pink from scalp to belly. Lukas noticed, smiled. What a sexy girl!

He sat up, levered her onto her back, brought her legs over his shoulders, fucked slow and steady into her still-convulsing cunt, gave her no relief.

She came again as he bottomed out in her vagina, spongy cock head against her cervix, one, two, three strokes and cum! Her legs vibrated on his shoulders; her eyes rolled up in her head.

Then again when he picked up the pace, began to drive his maleness into her vagina deliberately, controlling the angle perfect for frictionless entry, as if masturbating his cock with her cunt, her body!

Her fantasy fulfilled, being fucked forcefully by her sister's boyfriend! Husband! Maybe even impregnated! She was not on any kind of birth control!

He came, again, like the athlete he was, his balls writhing in their sack, his cock rippling and delivering measured gouts of semen, painting her cervix like a spray gun, making her vagina contract, hold him tight like a lover.

"Woman! You're extra horny tonight! You've never been this fast before! Never so easy! Not my charming shy girl, not at all, more like a shameless whore!"

She came again; his words made her cunt spurt around his still-socketed cock, wetting his bush.

"I'm your whore! Use me like you bought me! Your slave girl! Do anything you like! Fuck me! Stick it in me! Choke me! Cum in me! Make me your baby mamma!"

"Oh? You know what I want."

With an evil grin he shifted them around, his legs over the side of the bed. Shifted her legs off his shoulders, holding her butt in his two broad basketball players' hands.

Heaving up, she grabbed around his neck, held on, legs stuck straight out in a V.

Standing, shifting his hands to her thighs, she was suspended now by her strong arms, her lithe straight back, her legs stuck out, like a rocker on a reciprocating shaft.

12