Twin Paradox

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He swung her butt out, still coupled, cock still slimy with her juice and his semen, slick as snot. Then pulled her body back slam! Repeated!

Swing out and Slam!

Swing out and Slam!

She tried to object, slow down! but got no further than a gasp and then grunt! as she impacted, her clit mashed into his pelvis, his cock piercing her snotty frictionless vagina to her womb.

She withstood three, four, five impacts and then lost her mind, her eyes rolling up in her head until only the whites were showing. Let go, leaving him to catch her, continue banging her entire body into his. Her legs now kinking and thrashing, her hips jerking this way and that as if to escape his remorseless fucking. Pummeling and tearing at his chest, drawing blood and he came, came like a firehose, holding her entirely by her thighs, tilting his hips to bring her down hard! onto his impaling prick.

She screamed, shuddering and accepting his baby batter, she was just a vessel for his lust, for his seed, just a cum bucket for this tall strong man, for her sister's husband!

Faith was in the hotel bar, greeting her colleagues, shaking hands and ordering drinks, when she turned pale, started to shake.

"Are you ok?"

She excused herself, "A little airsick, I'll be right in a minute" and made her way to the ladies' room, staggering, weaving. Fell into a stall, banged the door behind her just in time to tilt her hips, raise her cunt, squirt all over the toilet, right through her hose, one hand gripping the plumbing, spattering the wall, shuddering and pulsing out wave after wave of sex-fluid, eyes rolling up in her head.

Air sickness? More like morning sickness, her slut twin was taking her husbands cum raw! No way I'm not gonna be Aunt Faith after tonight.

Which triggered another shudder, her cunt beyond spurting, drained yet excited despite herself by the shameless cuckolding.

Lukas gently lowered her onto the bed, his still-stiff cock splucking! out of her lobster-red cunt, drooling a little cum onto her bush. Stood, cracked his back, did a few torso twists to loosen up for a second round.

"I'm gonna get a sprite! Hope, you must need something, you sprayed like a gallon all over the bed!"

She was gonna answer, then it hit her.

"You know!"

He smiled a yes-I-know-dummy smile.

"I suspected when you kissed me welcome home! A husband can always tell. Then when I saw those panties...

"I expected it was a surprise birthday present, Faith would pop out of a closet at any moment, maybe join us! Made me extra horny."

"You, you don't mind?" Suddenly concerned, this was supposed to be joyful, not get her sister in trouble.

"Mind?! Sometimes I fantasize I'm cumming in you, scream out Hope! Hope! when I'm jizzing inside Faith.

"It's ok, she calls out Chris! Chris! when she cums, for Chris Hemsworth. The slut. It's our little game, making the other one jealous!"

"So, we can?"

"Oh, I'm gonna fuck you silly, all weekend? Her business trip doesn't end until Sunday; her secretary called this week, gave me her flight numbers. We have until then!"

Hope smiled her wicked sister-slut smile, put her hands to her cunt, her clit, began playing with herself.

This was gonna be great!

Herbert was reading a book, trying to keep his place with the bed jerking and wobbling.

His wife was shuddering, jerking her knees, face screwed up in ecstatic agony.

"They're at it again?"

She took a hollow breath, "Oh you know it! A threesome I think!"

Herbert smiled, closed his book. Reached for his wife, the mother of his twins, the joy of his life.

12