All Comments on 'Twin Paradox'

by Elaine_Mature

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Elaine_MatureElaine_Mature4 months agoAuthor

Coulda been a St. Valentine's Day entry, but I already submit one of those. Wouldn't take much, just change the celebration from birthday to Valentine's Day.

Hope you all like it!

zooliciouszoolicious4 months ago

Would have been better in the contest. You can submit more than one. Friggin hot

Lone_HawkLone_Hawk4 months ago

Wow! I really hope that you continue with this theme and characters. The twist at the end of the parents was totally unexpected! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hot story! Loved the twist at the end.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I really liked the story, though the bit with Herbert at the end confused me.

mrt2269mrt22694 months ago

Great story, well written and clear descriptions. Nice twist that their mother feels it too!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story, is there going to be future chapters?

Kellie

Elaine_MatureElaine_Mature3 months agoAuthor

Wow I didn't expect this to be a series, but half the feedback is requesting it!

I guess I could go there. Maybe simultaneous encounters, maybe one where they swap back and forth during the night, to test who can tell which is which! The clothes wouldn't give them away, if they weren't wearing any...

Thanks for the positive responses!

thomas_deanthomas_deanabout 1 month ago

Double Trouble

In the popular mind, identical twins are believed to have synergistic connection such that one can intuitively know the other's thoughts. There are many powers of the human mind that are yet not fully understood or recognized by science.

Hope and Charity can feel each other's emotions and experience remotely each other's sexual encounters. They hatch a plan so that Faith can attend a business conference in a distant city and Hope can help Lucas celebrate his birthday. Faith feels every kiss and every step toward impregnation of her twin.

Faith and Hope believe they've drawn up the perfect switch, but Lucas is onto the scheme, although he thought a surprise would come when Faith popped out of the closet.

It's a great story, well put together. There is a little too much exposition in the beginning paragraphs that conventions of contemporary short story writing would allow, but nonetheless it is a superior work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElaine_Mature@Elaine_Mature
Older author and reader, interested in emotionally significant writing with empathy and respect. Body Shop is available in print! Search by Author on Amazon Kindle. The entire XRay Vision odyssey is available in e-book form! Search by Author on Amazon Kindle! And loyal read...