All Comments on 'Twin Peeks Ch. 02'

by SmuttySamoanMD

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was hoping the story ended with the "Happy" parents coming in and finding them together sleeping after their consummation. After all you brought them "the parents" and their reinforcing views of family closeness into the mix... maybe lead into chapter 3 with that... and further bringing in a Dahlia with Aster and Rose in some way on her 18th revealing a long held crush she has harbored for years for the both of her older siblings

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago

Most EROTIC STORY EVER!!!!

WOW!!!

Many of the stories are great, but this last scene was the best.

I hope you write more with these characters and add Bee into the breeding frenzy.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE ARE SO FEW FOLLOWERS?

These characters are fantastic. What more can you want?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Should you decide to return with a final part, do please keep the twins faithful to each other now that they’re finally consummated their relationship. I did not much enjoy the interactions with Beatrice, mainly because I am so invested in the development of emotions between Rose and Aster. Rose saving herself for marriage and finally realizing that her brother was the man meant to claim that part of her purity differs the direction you should take this story from the distasteful direction most incestuous stories take on this site. There is not a single need to taint their relationship by including their parents, other siblings, or outsiders like Bee. She was given her fun on her birthday, I feel that including conflicting emotions on her end for the twins is a step in the wrong direction. It should end there. The twins are in love, let’s see where their storyline goes from here. It’s logical to assume that Rose could be pregnant, the story would be so much more refreshing to keep it between them and have Aster impregnate Rose with more children. There’s no need to breed Bee, or even continue to sexually include her, their true passion lies with each other. They should explore their sex life further, he hasn’t gotten to taste Rose from the source nor has she gotten to taste Aster from the source. Rose could tease Aster now and deny him playfully. Perhaps they could have some downfalls or trials that test them (not cheating emotionally or physically with any past relationships like Bee). I’m looking forward to how you will continue this if you choose to. But please don’t ruin the potential you’ve created. Surprised to see a fellow Polynesian here as a writer, can’t wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Way too much metaphore. Call body parts by their names.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmuttySamoanMD@SmuttySamoanMD
Writing stories where the whims of my interest carry me. I've not been active for a while but I have not been idle! Have a banger of a story coming out soon and obviously some more private lesson shorts. Will probably try to work on more short form stories after this one for a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Twin Peeks Ch. 01 Previous Part
Twin Peeks Series Info