Twin Peeks Ch. 02

Story Info
The summer heats up as one twin tempts the other.
24k words
4.6
14.1k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Lovin' in the summertime.

Note: it is recommended you read chapter 1 before this.

Aster was a prisoner twice over. Trapped in his room and trapped in his mind. After their incident a few days ago, Rose had begun actively tempting him. The only safe place for him was his room. Or so he thought.

The other day he had been relaxing on the couch when she came down to the living room, barely wearing anything at all. He almost choked on the mouthful of chips he had when he saw her.

He could see almost every inch of her legs as she walked past him. Her even shorter than normal short shorts did nothing to cover her toned, long stems as his eyes naturally trailed up her body. The shorts, or glorified panties, she wore were green, but the small amount of fabric that hung low on her hips was a footnote in the available skin for him to observe. He then observed her toned stomach as his eyes went up. They reached a skimpy, red crop top that ended maybe an inch or two below the underside of her breasts. Her hair was that particular style of unkempt that Aster recognized as 'post sex.' She didn't wear lipstick but her lips were still stained red as she completed the look with a lollipop that she made sure to roll around in her mouth as they made eye contact. He had to work extra hard to conceal the erection that developed.

She then sat down next to Aster, practically on top of him, her body against his side. She's not there. You don't feel anything. It's just your sister. Aster wasn't the only one left agape at her attire.

"Rose! What are you wearing!?" Their father could not believe the clothes, or lack thereof, his little seedling was wearing.

"What dad? It's summer and it's hot."

"Still. There's no reason to dress like that. Have some modesty."

Rose simply relaxed further into the couch and against Aster. "Relax, dad. It's not like I'm wearing this outside."

"Nonetheless it's too provocative."

"Provocative? Who am I provoking? Aster?" She knew damn well that is exactly what she was doing. "He could go out right now and bang any one of my frie-"

Gardener interrupted her, voice more concerned. "Sweetie! I do not want to hear about Aster's-better yet, any of my children's sex lives." He looked to be getting more upset before Petunia shut him down.

"Oh hush Gardy. Rose and Aster are adults now and what they do has nothing to do with us. Besides, as long as she only dresses like that around the house, I don't see any problem with it."

Gardener obviously still disapproved of her outfit, but he was out-voted. With a frustrated huff, he stood from his recliner and went to the master bedroom to brood. Petunia stood from her chair and apologized to Rose. "I'm sorry Rose dear. Your father loves you very much but that tends to make him worry a bit too much as well. I'll go set him straight."

"Whatever." Rose rolled her eyes, already disinterested with the conversation. Petunia excused herself and went off to calm him down. Both twins expected that her tactic of choice for such a situation would lead to yet another younger sibling.

Now just the two of them, Rose could fully relax onto Aster's shoulder. "God, dad can be so annoying sometimes." Aster felt the mood shift now that they were alone. He felt the air still and he could suddenly tell just how good his sister's perfume smelled.

Aster cleared his throat. "Yeah, sometimes."

Rose lifted her head from his shoulder and stretched. "You have too many muscles. I can't get comfortable." She decided to use him as a pillow. She turned her body sideways and placed her legs up and over the side armrest of the couch and rested her head on Aster's lap.

Unfortunately, he hadn't had enough time to collect himself with all of that skinship during the conversation so his little sapling was still sprouting towards the sky. Not that Rose minded of course. She placed her head in his lap and felt the tent. Then, with a smile, she maneuvered it so that the tent and her head shared the space. Aster could barely remember to breathe as he looked down and saw, as well as felt, Rose's face in his lap with his tented erection against her cheek as she smiled up at him.

"At least someone appreciates my outfit."

Aster quickly pushed her off of him and stood up, retreating to his room and locking the door. All the while he could hear Rose laughing from the couch.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

That was only one instance of the abuse Aster suffered in his daily life. Along with her outfits she became a lot more physical with him, giving him hugs and kisses under the guise of their renewed twinly bond. She was the baneberry of his existence.

That's not to say it was all bad. In between all of the temptations and torment, there were calmer moments. The moments Aster had originally missed.

One such time came when he was watching a movie in the living room. Having the house to themselves for the night, Aster laid on the couch, propped up on one elbow while he ate a bowl of popcorn. He instantly tensed when he heard the sound of Rose coming down the stairs. He prepared himself for the worst, but when she entered his eyesight he was surprised to see her dressed more modestly than her new usual. She wore a loose t-shirt and form fitting sweatpants. She stood in front of Aster, blocking his view of the TV, and stared down at him. Her look didn't have the usual predatory sense, just a natural and neutral look.

"Where's everyone?"

"The others all have sleepovers." He shoved a handful of popcorn into his mouth.

"Mom and dad?"

"Date night." Stray kernels flew from his full mouth and Rose stepped back, scoffing at his barbarism.

"What are you doing?"

He sighed. "I was watching a movie. Until some dumbass stood in front of me."

Rose ignored the insult and looked over her shoulder. After a second she seemed to come to a decision. "Move over, I'm watching it too."

"No, go sit on one of the chairs."

"I want to lay on the couch."

"Too bad. I'm already here." She glared down at him and he blankly looked up at her. She reached down and snatched the bowl of popcorn from in front of him. He simply kept looking at her.

"You're in the way."

"Too bad, I want the couch."

Aster just sighed. He reached up with his free arm and effortlessly shoved her to the side, allowing him to view the screen once more. Rose stumbled a bit and huffed. "I'm telling dad."

Aster kept watching the screen and shrugged. "Go ahead and call him. We both know they turn off their phones on date night. And by the time they get back the movie will be over."

Rose got even more frustrated before she just sighed. Aster then felt weight on the couch as she laid down in front of him. She shouldered her way up the couch until the top of her head was just under his chin and she was pressed up against his front. Then she set the bowl of popcorn in front of her and started eating some.

Not to be deterred, Aster simply reached over her, ignoring her protests as he took a handful. Eventually this caused her to just hold it so they both could reach the bowl without him having to squish her every time he wanted some.

After minutes of silence Rose asked, "So what's happening?"

"This is why you don't start a movie from the middle."

"Shut up and tell me."

"I think it's called 'The Dreamers.'" Aster gave her the general summary of the characters and plot points up until that point and then they silently watched the movie.

There weren't any inappropriate jokes. No sexual or sensual touching. Just the two of them watching a movie together. It felt so natural that Aster didn't realize that this was the first time since childhood they had done so.

Eventually the first movie ended and Rose insisted they watch another. And then another. At some point or another she fell asleep and he followed soon after.

They awoke the next morning to the sounds of breakfast being made. Aster awakened fully first, as he realized that the two of them had slept together. He sat up quickly, waking Rose and almost pushing her off the couch.

"Watch it! ... Asshole"

Petunia called from the kitchen, "Language young lady!"

"Ugh. Sorry mom."

Gardener sat in his recliner and looked down from his paper. "Well look who's finally awake. You know, it's been forever since I've seen you two sleep together. Used to do it all the time when you were younger. Borderline inseparable."

Aster then climbed off of the couch and from behind Rose, embarrassed at having been seen like that. Rose didn't seem too bothered by it. Gardener just laughed. "Too late for that Aster. We have proof."

At that moment Aster's phone got a notification. He checked it and found it to be one among many. His parents had started a group text with all of the elders of their extended family and posted a picture of them curled up on the couch together. It was joined with a very similar picture of them as infants in the crib. The caption read "some things never change." The notification was only the most recent of a stream of comments from their relatives calling them cute or adorable.

Aster just groaned. Now he would have to deal with that at the next family reunion.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Things boiled over when Rose shifted from innuendos and flirting to direct propositions. Aster came home from hanging out with his friends and needed a shower. Thinking no one was home as Rose's and his parents' cars were gone, Aster didn't bother closing the bathroom door completely before hopping into the bath. He turned on some music and turned his speaker volume to max while he could. Usually his parents would yell at him to turn it down.

Unfortunately the music meant he couldn't hear the door creak open slightly or close softly. He didn't hear the lock turn. He didn't hear the rustling of clothes hitting the floor. He nearly jumped out of his skin when the curtain opened and closed. In the span of point five seconds he went from lost in his own world to trapped in a very small space with another person.

"Rose! What the fuck!"

She played it off as if they just bumped into each other. "Oh hey Aster. Fancy seeing you here."

"I thought you weren't home!"

"No. Dad's car broke down so he took mine while it's still in the shop. Ugh. It's so unfair." She spoke as if they were talking in the living room and not inches away from each other in the shower.

"Why are you in here?"

"What?" She said coyly. "I can't take a shower in my own home?"

"Not while someone else is in it."

"It's fine. I bathe with the little ones sometimes."

"That's because they're childr-"

"And we used to share a bath all the time."

"That's because we were children. That was a long time ago."

Her selective hearing was on full power. Her eyes became wide. "You're so right. That was so long ago. We've got to catch up." Her eyes scanned Aster's chest and he suddenly became very self-conscious. Then she pushed herself up against him and he could feel her breasts against him.

The shock of another person invading his personal space began to wear off and now his brain started to work again. He looked down to his sister and once again had to confront her beauty.

He took a step back after she pushed against him but all she did was take another step forward and he was now trapped between her and the wall.

His head blocking the shower head created a spray that splattered everything around them. Whatever didn't get deflected dripped off of him and onto her directly onto her.

The water only added to her allure. The spray created a sort of misty feel as tiny droplets covered her skin like condensation. The drops from his head landed on her face and cascaded down her body like the morning dew on leaves. It was breathtaking. Despite being surrounded by water, Aster's mouth felt very dry. Probably because his 'root' was more preoccupied with poking into the woman before him than taking in moisture. If anything, it wanted to add moisture to her body, adding his seed to the streaks on her body.

"So what do you think, Aster? I used to be so skinny. Wouldn't you say I've blossomed quite nicely?" She didn't give time for a response before she continued. "I'm not the only one. You've grown too. In fact, I can feel some wood right now." He tensed and froze when he felt her hands. Not being able to see below her bust that created a small pond for the water, he had to rely solely on the feeling of her slippery fingers caressing his stamen. Her breath became heavy and low. "You've become so thick, and hard. Like a piece of long, solid mahogany."

Aster unfroze when he realized two things. The first is that he remembered that he was actually against this whole thing. They were siblings and shouldn't be acting like this toward one another. The second was how close to the edge he was. It would be a major embarrassment if he pollinated his sister's stomach after a few seconds of light touching. He tried to conceal the feelings that were welling up. He refused to feel like this about his twin.

He reached down and removed her hands second before he blew, though the feeling of her smooth stomach wasn't doing him any favors. "Rose, get out of my shower." He already knew what her answer would be.

"Make me." Without missing a heartbeat he opened the curtain and picked her up by her waist, ignoring how it felt to have his fingers dig into her hips. He set her down outside of the shower and quickly closed the curtain. "Fine!" He heard her slam the door on her way out.

He tried really hard to think away his hard wood while he finished his shower. But his troubles weren't over yet.

When he entered his room, he once again found himself not alone. As he entered with a towel around his waist, he was subjected to Rose's body once more. She sat on his bed naked, drying her hair with a towel. The motions caused her breasts to shake a little and it captivated him for a few seconds.

Then he snapped out of it. "Rose!"

"Oh, Aster. What are you doing in my room?"

"This is my room, Rose."

She looked around as if she hadn't noticed. "So it is. My mistake. I guess muscle memory took over."

"The fuck are you talking about?"

She put down the towel but made no motion to cover herself. Instead she made herself more open by leaning back and placing her arms behind her on the bed. "You don't remember Aster? After taking our baths we would come back here and play in this room. You know, because we shared it."

"I know we shared it Rose, I was there. Now-"

She kept going. "And then we would go to sleep when mom and dad tucked us in." He knew where this was going. "But then one of us would sneak into the other's bed and sleep together. Mom and dad said that when we learned to walk we would climb into each other's crib." She put her finger on her chin. "Why'd we ever stop?"

"Because we grew up."

She ignored him. "Oh well. That's in the past. What's important is that we can start again. Remember when we used to wear matching pajamas? We should do that again. Though I don't think we have any matching clothes now. Hmmmm... I know! We could just wear our birthday suits. We're already most of the way there." She gestured to the towel. The only thing separating both of them from being naked.

Realizing their respective states of dress, he couldn't help but trace down Rose's body. He could feel himself getting another erection. He looked at her abs and his eyes trained on her crotch, which was obscured by her crossed thighs. He then noticed the drops of water still on them and the wet spot on his sheets.

"You couldn't at least dry off before you sat down?"

"My bad, Aster. I thought I got all of it but it appears I'm still a bit... wet." While looking him in the eye, she uncrossed her legs and spread them. She placed one up on the bed and showed him everything.

As he thought, her lower half was still wet. Water droplets clung to her skin. But along with them was a different wentess. There was what could only be her nectar covering her thighs. And while the residue itself was eye-catching, it couldn't hold a candle to the source.

It had been a while since he'd seen her flower and it was even more radiant than he remembered. Her petals glistened with the sweet liquid. Her pose caused them to spread, like a curtain pulling back to reveal the stage for an awaiting audience. Strands of her fluids spread between them.

He gazed between the petals and saw her pistil in all its glory. The opening of her stigma was spread slightly, allowing him to see inside of her style. The way it clenched and unclenched before his eyes promised pleasure along with the chance to fertilize her ovaries and ovules within. All he would need to do is insert his stamen and release his pollen deep within. Deep within... his sister. Once again he tried his hardest to not feel the arousal. He shifted his towel to conceal his boner.

Aster sighed. Rose continued "I would clean up but I'm just so relaxed right now. Would you do me a favor and clean me off Aster?"

He resisted looking at her crotch as he approached her. "Get out of my room Rose."

Once again she went, "Make me."

This time she was ready when he went to move. He had to keep one hand on his towel as he reached for her and she used the chance to grab his arm and pull him on top of her. In his panic, he released his towel and used his arm to brace himself.

It ended with him above her, his palms on either side of her head and his towel forgotten on the floor. The mood changed instantly. Rose got distracted from her playful banter as she stared down their bodies at his arbor vitae. Which grew harder now that he had a closer view of her body. He looked down at her and could tell just how hard her thorns were at the ends of her breasts. And the smell. It took him as second but he recognized the new smell as her. Just like it had been on her thong, he could smell her nectar and it was just as sweet as he remembered.

Afraid of what he would do, he locked up above her, using all his will power to just not do anything. Shaking off her cock shock, Rose took the initiative and leaned up until her lips met his ear and she whispered. "Do it. You know you want to. I'm so thorny for you, Aster."

In a feat of pure strength of will, he resisted. It was harder than any trial he'd faced before. Any game or practice or moderately hard exam. But he did it. He rolled off of her and sat on the edge of his bed, emotionally drained. He put his elbows on his knees and his head in his hands. "Just... get out of my room Rose."

To his surprise, she listened to him. Though not before a last hurrah. She sat up and grabbed her towel. Then she leaned down and kissed him on the cheek, though he didn't react. "You mean our room. See ya later Aster," and she left the room, obviously taking this as some kind of victory. Though Aster didn't look up to watch her go, there was no doubt in his mind that she exaggerated the sway in her hips to entice him further. He would need to have a talk with her later. When he calmed down.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next day Rose was laying on her bed, scrolling through some sexts from Beatrice when Aster slipped into her room and closed the door. Bold of him to do this while the family's home. Maybe they actually were twins, and he understood that that made it all the better.

Rose placed her phone down and shifted on the bed to a more... inviting pose. "Finally ready to-"

"Please Rose. Don't talk." No words huh? She had started getting wet but now she was soaked. She prepared herself to be taken as he approached her bed. And was disappointed when he just sat on it, not facing her.