Twin Pleasure Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose didn't know what was happening to her but went too far down the rabbit hole to turn back. Letting herself take in the girl's forbidden beauty and admire her shapely form. With each new dare, she saw more acts that increased the carnal desire within her. It was only after watching Sherral, a beautiful blond girl whom she saw earlier giving a guy oral sex dare to do the same with the brunette girl that she noticed a funny feeling inside her tummy.

Sherral replied to the Greek girl, "Dear Alexa, it is your turn, and what will it be, truth or dare?" Alexa smiled back at her friend, replying, "You know that I always do dare." Rose was happy to know the name of the Greek girl finally and was looking forward to her dare until she found out it was about her. It involved her being kissed by another girl and she tried not to act excited by it.

The desire that Rose felt inside told her that she wanted it to happen but was too afraid to give in. "I am not playing..." Rose said in a panicked voice and couldn't find the words to argue against the kiss. The look that Alexa gave her made her feel weak in the knees.

"It is just a kiss, and what harm can a kiss do?" Alexa asked Rose sweetly.

Alexa didn't wait for Rose to respond before pulling her into an embrace and kissing her tenderly. Once she felt their lips connect, Rose melted into the woman's arms and kissed the girl back. Rose had kissed a boy before, but nothing like this. Some closed-mouth kissing without any tongue with her boyfriend was all that she had ever done.

The woman's lips were soft and had the sweet taste of cherry gloss on them. Kissing Alexa was one of the most enjoyable things that she ever experienced. When the kiss ended, it hit Rose; what she did with Alexa was immoral, and it scared her how much she wanted to be kissed by her again. It was her turn now, but Alexa didn't give her the option to choose between truth or dare.

"I dare you to let me fuck you," Alexa said, grabbing Rose by the hand, leading her out of the room speechless.

Rose felt herself start to panic as she entered Alexa's bedroom knowing what would transpire between them when the door was closed. Sex was a sacred thing one should only do after being married and not on a whim or with someone of the same sex. Alexa expected her to commit one of the worst carnal sins just because she dared her to. She felt herself in a tug of war between running away and staying.

She could not take her eyes off Alexa as she undressed, revealing her lustful breasts with thick dark nipples and neatly trimmed bush. Turning her attention away from the woman, she noticed a sliding glass door leading to the backyard. Rose walked toward it after seeing Alexa putting on a harness with a fake penis on it. The reality that she was about to lose her virginity to another girl made her flee to the glass door but couldn't find the courage to open it.

The backyard was in a blanket of darkness, and the only light that she saw was from a neighbor's window. A man was looking down at her and could see with great detail inside the room. The man's eyes shifted behind her seeing Alexa's naked form before he started to smile. She watched as he unzipped his pants while Alexa pulled the knot loose from her dress. Rose felt her dress come undone as it fell around her feet.

Rose felt herself being pressed against the glass door as Alexa kissed her neck with wild passion. The man started jerking off while staring at her hard pink nipples and fiery red bush. She let out a cry of pain when she felt the phallus-shaped toy Alexa was wearing enter her. Her body wasn't ready or prepared for it and needed time to adjust to it. It took a few moments of being slowly fucked by the woman before the pain subsided.

The man behind the window bore witness to her losing her virginity to another girl. When she let out a moan, the woman picked up speed fucking her hard against the glass door. The sounds that came somewhere deep inside Rose burst out from her in a series of loud, haunting moans. The man came first, shooting his cum all over his window before Rose experienced her first orgasm.

The first orgasm she had was life-altering, and the three less powerful ones that followed it changed her life completely. Rose was too weak to walk on her own and was helped to the bed by Alexa. It was there that the woman showed her that her mouth was just as skillful as her hips were. The way the woman sucked on her nipples and licked her pussy turned the innocent girl within her into a raging slut.

Rose attacked Alexa's body with a hungry lust, kissing, licking, and sucking as Alexa did to her. She never thought one day she would kiss down a woman's body, sucking joyfully on her breasts and finding pleasure in licking a pussy. Trying her best to satisfy the woman's sexual hunger, and it was when she put on the harness with the fake cock on it that she finally succeeded.

She fucked Alexa until they were both covered in sweat and unable to move. Shame hit her after she rolled off the woman, and it wasn't from having sex with another girl, but she just cheated on her boyfriend. After she did the deed, she thought about him and felt terrible for not thinking about him earlier. Rose knew it didn't matter because things would end up the same and still would have let the woman fuck her.

Dressing in a hurry, she wondered how she let things get so far out of hand. She did all of this to save her sister and not to become a fallen angel like her. Rose knew that she opened Pandora's box with Alexa, and things couldn't go back to normal. The only things she could think of doing was to pretend this night never happened and make sure Ruby never found out what she had done.

Returning to the living room, Rose found everyone had departed beside the guy she saw earlier that had his penis sucked on by Sherral. He was sitting on the couch naked and stroking his cock, waiting for her to return. When he stood up, she knew what he wanted and that she wouldn't resist him. She removed her dress before leaning against the wall, opening her legs up to allow his massive cock to enter her.

A long, satisfying moan was forced from her lips by just having his cock inside her. The guy waited until his cock settled within her before fucking her hard against the wall. What he was doing was so pleasurable to her that she screamed out, "Fuck me harder!" He did and gave Rose another delightful orgasm.

It was passed 2 a.m. when Rose finally left the party, she felt a glow that she never felt before and finally understood her sister a little better. It was no wonder Ruby had fallen into the den of sin after experiencing what it's like to have sex. She found sex to be very addicting and when she was led into a room with all Alexa guests were engaging in an orgy joined in without any thought. Rose's pussy was sore from losing her virginity and repeatedly fuck.

Rose recalled how good it felt lying on a bed being fucked by a guy as she licked Sherral's pussy as the woman sat on her face while making out with Alexa. Each of her tits was being sucked on by a girl with a guy behind them fucking them and she was in the center of it all. Sherral's pussy didn't taste as sweet as Alexa but was still good. In between the moments when the guys had to rest before they could be ready again, the girls turned their attention to each other's. That was when she discovered each of the girls had a unique-tasting pussy that some of them took a few licks before she started enjoying it.

The orgy went on for a while with Rose getting fucked by two different guys and all the girls there. She experienced her first blowjob as well that night and started gaging when she tried to swallow too much of it. When the guy came into her mouth swallowed it all down with a surprise that she enjoyed its taste. Giving in to forbidden lust Rose dived into a world where no pure Christian girl dear to enter. The party ended with Alexa passing out the morning-after pills to the girls to make sure the party never ended.

After getting to her sister's place took a quick shower removing all the evidence of what she had done that night. Rose climbed into bed realizing her attempt to turn her sister back into her old self had backfired and became more like her instead. Before Rose tossed off into sleep her last thoughts were of Alexa and the forbidden things, she did with her.

12