Twin Sister and Me, Mom Joins Us

Story Info
My sister gives me special presents including our mother.
13.2k words
4.73
88.1k
158
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pujo1950
pujo1950
645 Followers

I entered the summer following my 18th birthday as a naïve virgin. I entered college at the end of that summer having had sex with three beautiful women and having experienced a wide variety of sexual and erotic activity thanks to my beautiful and amazing sister, and it all started with her injury.

My sister Kelly and I are twins, born about 6 months after our parents were forced to get married. Mom and Dad had their first sex on her 18th birthday and were married 3 months later in a quiet Catholic service.

Mom's parents rented a small house for the new couple a block from the local college where Mom had enrolled. Dad worked part time at a service station and was a reluctant house husband who helped care for us through Mom's undergraduate and then graduate studies.

Mom graduated with a degree in accounting and then added an MBA. She accepted employment with a big 3 accounting firm. Shortly after starting she was transferred to a branch office just outside San Diego, CA.

Mom rented a semi-furnished duplex apartment not far from her new office. The first home that we remember was that small two bedroom, small kitchen, single bath apartment. My sister and I shared one of the bedrooms and spent most of our free time playing in our small backyard and riding bikes around the neighborhood.

Dad did not move with us. Later we learned that he had gone to South America to work in a mine. We received some birthday cards from him, but they stopped coming after a few years.

We have fading memories of him, but we were told our father was 6 foot tall, muscular with light skin and blondish hair. His parents had immigrated from Sweden. Our mother is petite 5' 2" with dark skin and black hair of Mediterranean heritage. Mom is beautiful, with curves in all the right places.

My sister and I took after our father. Both of us were tall, with light skin and curly blond hair, and we grew fast. I was 6 feet tall in the 6th grade, skinny as a rail, had a gap in my front teeth and acne. With long legs and huge feet, I was so uncoordinated I actually kicked my ankles as I walked.

My sister was 5' 10" in the 6th grade, gangly and uncoordinated, also with a gap in her front teeth. Needless to say, we were always the tallest in our classes and were the frequent target of jokes. Stork, green giant, Sasquatch, daddy long legs were some of the more common slurs thrown our way. Our okie accents did not help us in southern California either. Both of us were somewhat shy.

We weren't ugly but at best we were very plain. We had few friendships with our peers. We loved learning and were "A" students but avoided interaction with our fellow students and rarely participated in extra curricula activities. Neither of us went to any school functions or parties. Our early and middle school years were not much fun.

Both our parents were an only child. Our grandparents on Dad's side never forgave mom for getting pregnant and marrying their son. So, we had little contact while they were alive, then they were killed in a car wreck when we were still young.

Our Grandparents on Mom's side were fairly well to do and provided us some financial support but otherwise were not active in our lives. Tragically they were killed when a tornado destroyed their home when we were about 12.

Without an extended family and with basically no friends of our own, our lives, holidays and birthdays involved just me, my sister, and our mother. I relate all this not to elicit sympathy nor to complain just to provide some perspective to our story.

Both my sister and I would say we had a good childhood and felt loved and cared for by our mother. We never felt deprived and always had plenty to eat, decent clothes and had a comfortable place to call home.

A few months before our 12th birthday Mom's parents were killed, and she inherited a modest estate and Kelly and I each received a small trust fund.

Mom had been saving money for a down payment on a house so with the inheritance and insurance money we went house shopping. We found a nice 3 bedroom house with swimming pool, basketball goal and large patio inside a privacy fenced backyard. It had a family room, a sun room that we later turned into a home gym, a large kitchen and 3 ½ baths. The three of us fell in love with the place.

Mom negotiated the purchase and closed on it, receiving the keys the day of our birthday. We knew Mom was trying to buy the house but didn't know when we'd actually take possession or move in. Our birthday morning, Mom left us a note saying that she had to work late but had a surprise for us. Kelly and I were playing in the back yard when she pulled into the driveway.

We ran to meet her, and she said, "Get quick showers and we'll go see your surprise."

While we showered and dressed, Mom piled all of our extra bedding, sheets, blankets, towels, some heavier clothes, and a couple of boxes by the front door.

When we exited our bedroom somewhat dressed, Mom said, "Grab an armful and follow me."

We deposited everything in the trunk and headed out. Both of us trying to guess where we were going. Shortly we pulled into the driveway of our new house.

"Here it is guys, our new home, I got the keys today," she said.

We all jumped out and raced to the front porch.

Mom gave each of us a key and said, "You choose who opens the door the first time."

I smiled at Kelly, "You first."

Once inside, the three of us were squealing and laughing and running around looking at and touching every room. We went to the backyard and stuck our toes in the water, shot imaginary balls through the hoop, and rolled in the grass. Mom was as excited as we were and acted like a little kid, we were all hugging and kissing.

It was getting late and Mom said, "Let's unload the stuff in the trunk, it's the first load for our new home then we'll go back to the apartment and have dinner."

"Oh, Mom can't we stay here a little longer we don't want to leave yet?"

Smiling she said, "Ok, go ahead and look around, you can choose your bedrooms while I go pick us up something to eat."

She returned with a huge sack of tacos and drinks. The house was totally bare, so we ate our tacos sitting on the edge of the pool with our feet dangling in the water.

As we finished, we begged Mom to let us spend the night in our new house.

She said, "Kids, think about it, we have no beds."

"We don't care we'll sleep on the floor and you can go back to the apartment, we'll be fine," we said in unison.

Shortly she said "OK, it might be fun. Let's get everything out of the trunk and make a pallet, we'll all spend our first night here."

We prepared the pallet, were not sleepy so we returned to the pool and sat with our feet in the water.

Kelly said, "I wish we could go swimming."

Mom replied, "We can't, if we get our clothes wet, we'll have nothing dry to put on."

Both of us groaned.

She looked at our sad pouty faces then jumped up and said, "OK, you win, take all your clothes off, we'll go skinny dipping."

With that said, she stood up and started stripping.

She yelled, "Last one in is a sissy."

The three of us hit the water naked about the same time. I had seen my sister naked lots of times but seeing Mom was an exciting first. We laughed and swam and hugged and kissed and had a great time together.

The vision of Mom standing in the pool with beads of water dripping off her beautiful boobs was a vision that I'd replay quite often in my mind.

Finally, tired, and sleepy we climbed out, grabbed our stuff', and headed for the pallet. Mom in my t shirt, Kelly and I in our underwear, we crawled under the covers. We all snuggled until we fell asleep.

We arose early and returned to the apartment to shower and have breakfast. Mom headed off to work. Kelly and I spent the day talking about our new home and finalizing our bedroom selection.

It was a perfect time for me to get my own room as I shortly began having frequent erections.

For the next few years, we celebrated our birthdays with tacos and skinny dipping. I looked forward to those events, but I always wanted to be first in and last out as I tried to hide my erections. I tried to keep a towel handy to cover myself.

Just before our 16th birthday, Mom called a family meeting.

She said "You guys are maturing and It's time to talk a little about sex. I don't want to encourage you to start having sex but as I well know sometimes our hormones overpower our brains. Should that happen I want to avoid an unexpected pregnancy."

She continued, "Kelly you and I have an appointment tomorrow with a doctor who will prescribe birth control pills for you. Gene, here is a box of prophylactics. I want you to keep one in your wallet at all times just in case. Do either of you have any questions?"

We were stunned, "Uh, no", we answered.

On our birthday, Mom made our traditional batch of birthday tacos which we carried to the patio. Mom brought out a large pitcher and placed it on the table.

She said, "Since you're growing up, we're going to make a change. Our tacos will now be enjoyed with a margarita. I want you to be responsible and only have one and I want you to promise me that you'll only drink here at the house until you reach legal drinking age."

Feeling grown up we said, "OK, we promise."

That said she poured each of us a frosty margarita and we enjoyed our tacos.

As we finished eating, she said, "And here is another change, this year we're all going into the pool with some clothes on, you guys are getting too old to be skinny dipping with your mother."

We groaned, "Gosh Mom, we've been looking forward to it all year."

"I'm sorry, but it's just time to change some things."

Kelly and I were wearing gym shorts and a t shirt, our traditional attire. Mom was in an oversize t shirt. Moving to the pool Mom and I shed our t shirts which revealed Mom's white bikini. It barely covered anything. I enjoyed watching her boobs jiggle and was fascinated by how her suit disappeared into her butt crack. Not as good as naked but nice.

That is how we celebrated our next birthdays, tacos, margaritas, and a late night swim with clothes.

Academically Kelly and I did fine in junior high but socially they were two miserable years. In addition to the taunting about our size, Kelly suffered jokes about her flat chest and we both were called brace face due to our dental braces.

One day at lunch some boys sitting behind me were discussing their penis size.

I heard one of them say, "But 6 inch is just average."

Once home I got a ruler and although I stretched it as much as I could I never came up with more than 5 ¾ inches. Something else for me to be paranoid about.

We began our freshman year across town in a Catholic High School. Over the summer we had changed physically. I had reached 6'2" and Kelly was a little over 6 feet. Our braces were gone, and we were starting to fill out. The gym and basketball had improved our coordination and muscle tone and our hours in the pool had tanned our bodies. I was still somewhat shy, but Kelly was becoming a confident outgoing , sort of pretty girl.

We actually felt welcome in our new school. Our okie accents were gone. With our straight teeth, nice tans, and athletic builds we confidently made some new friends. For the first time we actually felt like we fit in. We both had a few dates but nothing serious. School dances became fun.

We both were invited to try out for the school basketball team. Kelly became a starter on her team and was one of their best players. I usually came off the bench but occasionally started. We loved the competition and we each lettered all four years.

At the end of our junior year Kelly's breasts began to develop and by graduation she cut a nice figure. We graduated with a 4.0 average, did well on the SATs, and both received academic scholarships, but at two different schools.

Kelly also received a basketball scholarship from her school which was a couple of hours north. My school was also about 2 hours from home but on the coast and about 20 minutes from Kelly's. With the scholarships and our trust fund we would be able to complete college without student debt.

For graduation Mom bought us both new cars.

Returning from our first test drives, Mom asked us for our summer plans.

We said, "We're going to look for jobs."

Mom nodded and said, "I can appreciate that, but I suggest that you spend this last summer before college just having fun. In college you'll have to knuckle down and study and after you graduate, you'll have jobs the rest of your life. Take my advice and just enjoy the summer."

So that is what we did, just enjoyed ourselves. We spent our first few days taking day trips in our new cars, playing basketball, swimming in our backyard, and going to the beach. Life as 18 year old high school graduates was good.

We both loved to cook so we usually had dinner ready when Mom got home. Most evenings the 3 of us ate on the patio and swam afterwards.

One day Kelly and I had been on our backyard basketball court a couple of hours. We played 1 on 1 with some h-o-r-s-e in between to catch our breath. We had just started a new game when I drove to the basket intending to dunk it. Kelly jumped to block me, our bodies collided, and she fell backward landing awkwardly with me landing on her leg.

She screamed in pain grabbed her left knee and tried straightening it, but any movement or touch resulted in excruciating pain. After a few minutes of trying to help her I headed for the house and called an ambulance. Waiting for the ambulance to arrive I tried to comfort her, I held her head in my lap and wiped her tears.

I kept repeating, "Oh, Kelly, I am so sorry."

The ambulance arrived fairly quickly and with me riding along we headed for the hospital. I called Mom and then held Kelly's hand through the examination.

X-rays were taken and the doctor announced she had a torn ligament and would need some surgery. Mom had rushed to be with us. A couple of hours later Kelly was wheeled from the OR with her left leg splinted in a straight leg position.

The Doctor told us, "The surgery went well, and I expect her to have a full recovery."

Kelly would be in the hospital a couple of days and would wear the splint for a while, then be in a knee brace during rehab. While she was in the hospital I stayed with her day and night, rarely leaving her side.

She was able to come home after a couple of days but only to bed rest. Unable to bend her leg Mom bathed her and dressed her in a t shirt and some gym shorts. Mom had modified the shorts by splitting the left side and sewing on some snaps. Without the snaps the shorts would not fit over the splint.

I spent every minute by her side, bringing her drinks and food and helping her into the bathroom.

One day she woke from a nap and said, "My foot itches would you scratch it for me?"

I moved to the foot of her bed and began lightly scratching her foot.

"Harder," she said.

I increased the pressure and she shivered and said, "You got it."

I smiled and started massaging her foot. Man, it felt good to touch her bare skin.

She mewed softly and said, "That feels great."

So, I began massaging both of them. As my hands played on her skin, I noticed a hardening in my groin. I bent over and began kissing her feet. Oh my god I thought, I'm terrible, this is my sister, my best friend and my buddy. In a flash I had gone from feelings of guilt and compassion to passion. I looked at my sister expecting a rebuke.

Instead she said, "That feels nice brother, do you like my feet?"

I said, "I think I love them, and your legs are so pretty. I've never really noticed but you are a hot sister."

"Then rub my legs, too."

Her legs were gorgeous. Tanned and toned, her skin was so smooth. I massaged for quite a while.

Then she said, "Help me roll over and you can do the backs."

In rolling over her shorts had ridden up exposing the bottom of her butt cheeks. Starting at the bottom of her feet I slowly moved up her leg with gentle massaging and an occasional kiss, all the while my eyes stayed locked on those cheeks.

As my fingers reached the top of her legs', I ran my tongue along the little crease of

her cheeks,

She said, "I think that's enough for now, help me rollover so I can take a nap."

After rolling over she held her arms out and said. "Kiss me."

It was not a sisterly kiss!

As our lips met her hand brushed my crotch and she asked, "Did I do that to you?"

"Hmm," I said.

"We need to talk later," she said, and closed her eyes.

That evening with help she was able to have dinner at the kitchen table. After dinner, Mom helped her bathe and stayed by her side until she fell asleep.

The next morning, I resumed my bedside vigil until she awoke.

"Good morning, how are you feeling?"

"Much better, but I'm hungry."

I brought her breakfast in bed.

While eating she said, "My foot itches again, will you scratch it for me?"

Eagerly I bent to the task, touching her, I immediately got hard. Kelly slowly raised her right foot to my face and rubbed it along my cheek. In doing so her shorts opened and I could see her bare pussy. I paused the massage and just stared. I had never been that hard before.

"What are you looking at?" she grinned.

"I can see heaven," I said.

She smiled, moved her foot to my mouth. I began kissing it then sucked on her toes.

She dropped her foot, patted the side of the bed and said, "Let's talk."

She asked me, "Have you ever had sex with a girl?"

"No, not really," I said.

"Me either, I mean with a boy. I think it's time we find out what it's like. I know I turn you on, I see you looking at me with a bulge in your pants and I'm dying to see that bulge up close. I think it's time we try some stuff together, what do you think?"

"But we're brother and sister."

She said, "I love you and I know you love me, we're best friends, we've always done everything together. Let's do this together, we'll explore some sex stuff. Nobody else needs to know. Just consider it a present for you taking care of me. And remember Mom told us to have fun this summer. This will be fun. Now hush and kiss me."

I bent down and we smothered each other.

When I sat up, she said, "For starters, I'll show you mine and you show me yours."

"Right now," I asked?

"What better time?"

And with that she undid the snaps on the left side of her shorts and wiggled the other side down exposing her nicely shaved crotch.

"Wow I said, it's beautiful."

"You can touch it if you want."

My fingers traced over the lovely mound and moved down the slit between the puffy lips. I cupped the area with my whole hand.

"Now," she said, "it's your turn, let me see it."

I stood and dropped my shorts and underwear. My equipment stood at attention, she reached over and ran her fingers up and down the shaft, rubbing the tip before wrapping her hand around it.

"Gee, I like it," she said. "A lot different than when we were kids taking baths together, huh?"

"It's smaller than average," I said sheepishly.

"It's perfect, move closer."

As I did, she ran her tongue up and down it then slowly moved the head into her mouth all the while her tongue continued moving around.

She played with it until I gasped, 'I'm going to come."

"Great, I want to watch."

She pulled her head back but kept her eyes staring at my shaft.

"It'll squirt all over," I said.

"I don't care, I want to see it."

I said, "OK, then rub it a little."

She reached out, her fingers began to rub around the tip, whoosh I unloaded right in her face.

She had cum in her eyes, it was dripping off her lips and chin, it splattered her t shirt and splashed on the edge of the bed.

pujo1950
pujo1950
645 Followers