Twin Sister and Me, Mom Joins Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry," I said.

"Don't be," she said. "That was fun to see, and it kind of tastes good, thanks I loved it."

I started to back up.

She said, "No, I want to watch until it quits leaking."

She pulled me forward a little and used her tongue to clean my rod. Finally, she let me go and I got a washcloth to clean her and the bed. I got her a clean t shirt and she removed the wet one. Her boobs were much smaller than Mom's, but they looked luscious. Her nipples poked straight out. I stared in amazement.

Quickly pulling the new shirt on she giggled, looked at me and said, "Those are a later present."

Then she said, "My medicine makes me a little groggy and that just wore me out. I'm going to sleep, but we can continue after lunch. Give me a kiss and let me take a nap."

I kept moving in and out of her room making sure she was all right. I replayed the mornings events with a smile on my face and a hard-on in my pants, waiting for the next present.

After we had lunch, she took another nap while I sat by her bed just watching her breathe. A couple of times I leaned over her face just to smell her breath, I loved watching her sleep and I thought, gee my sister really is hot.

She woke up and I helped her to the family room. She wanted to just sit up for a while, so we chatted.

"It's great to be out of bed, help me walk around, I have to master these dang crutches."

We slowly walked around the house until she said, "I need to lie down."

We walked back to her room.

She said, "I want to lie at an angle on the bed."

We finally got her positioned the way she wanted.

"Help me pull my shirt off so you can see your present."

The shirt came off and I stared at her perky boobs .

"You like?" she asked.

"I love," I said.

"Take off your shirt and kneel behind my head. Put your face right over my tits so you can get a close look."

I quickly complied.

She said, "When you're through looking you can kiss them and suck them if you want."

I stared for a few minutes then dipped my head and used my tongue and mouth. She reached up and pulled my chest down and started to lick and suck my nipples also. She ran her fingers through my hair the entire time and occasionally pulled my head tighter to her.

After a while she pushed my head away and said, "My medicine is kicking in and I need to close my eyes."

I quickly ran my tongue over her entire chest and got up.

She said "Give me a kiss, you titty licker, you were wonderful. Just hold me for a while."

As we lay there, she drifted off to sleep. I continued to hug her. I enjoyed feeling her breathe, watching her chest with those sweet boobs moving up and down.

She slept for about an hour and when she woke up, she asked, "Have you been here the whole time?"

"Yes," I said.

"Were you looking at my tits?"

"I was looking at all of you, you're beautiful and wonderful."

"Wow, you really make me feel beautiful and wonderful."

It was almost time for Mom to get home, so I helped her get straight on the bed and pull her shirt on. We kissed and hugged until Mom arrived.

After breakfast, the next day she wanted to walk some more. This time she was able to last much longer before hitting the bed for a nap. I sat by her side watching her sleep, enjoying my newfound feelings for her. Finally, she woke up, we kissed, I got her something to drink and she again patted for me to sit on the bed next to her.

"You know earlier, I said that I had never had sex with a boy, well that is true, but I have had sex with a girl. You know Cecilia, we all were in algebra together. Well, on the last day of school she invited me to her house. Her parents were out of town and she started talking about how hot she thought I was."

I interrupted, "You and Cecilia, I can't believe it."

"Well it's true. One thing led to another and we ended up naked and playing with each other. We've been together several times since and she has taught me some fun things. I think you'll like them too, so for your next present I'm going to show you what I've learned."

I was a little shocked.

I asked, "So are you a lesbian?"

"No, I guess I'm BI, I'm attracted to girls and boys. You make me hot but so does Cecilia."

"So, ready to move ahead?" she asked.

I nodded yes.

She said, "OK, pull my pants all the way off and while you're down there scratch my foot again."

"Aw that's better, now lie down between my legs and get a good look at my pussy."

Touching her clit, she said, "This is a special spot, I like to rub it lightly and make myself come, but it's even better if someone else does it especially if they lick it."

Using her fingers, she slightly spread her lips and said, "That's where you'll put your penis later but for now you can use your fingers and tongue."

Laying her hand over her crotch, she said, "This whole area is pretty sensitive, just enjoy playing with it, have at it tiger."

I moved in a little closer and kissed and licked her pussy lips then her clit. I used my fingers to spread her open and gasped at the pinkness. I rubbed the inside a little then inserted my tongue, the smell and taste was wonderful, the inside was moist and silky smooth. I had never felt anything that smooth.

The taste was heavenly, and I eagerly licked and sucked every inch. I put my whole mouth over her and sucked and licked then moved to her clit. Using my tongue, I flicked it and rolled it around.

Kelly began to stiffen and was letting out little moans. I inserted a finger into her hole while sucking her clit. It was so warm and wonderful. I was rock hard, with a shudder, Kelly started shaking and breathing fast, she gave a couple of violent shakes while pulling my head close against her.

Then she relaxed a little and said, "That was wonderful, wow, now kiss me and hold me."

I moved up and again we smothered each other with our mouths while in a giant bear hug. After a while I rolled off of her.

She said, "Brother you're a pro. You can eat my pussy anytime. Now get up, I need a nap."

She slept until Mom got home.

I said, "Mom, she sleeps all the time, is she OK?"

"Yes, she's fine, the doctor has her on some muscle relaxers and pain medication that make her sleepy. It'll be over in a few days but she's fine."

The following morning Kelly walked to the kitchen on her own. She was getting good with her crutches. After breakfast she wanted to practice walking. So, we moved from room to room with occasional breaks to rest.

Then she said, "I've got to get out of the house for a while. Let's go for a drive."

We took her car. Kelly sat crosswise on the backseat as I drove up the coast. We stopped several times to enjoy the ocean view and ended up at a little diner with outdoor seating where we had lunch and watched the sea gulls and shore birds playing in the surf.

After lunch she moved to the other side of the back seat so she could still see the ocean as we drove. About halfway back I pulled off the highway and followed a sand road down to a little picnic area. We got out and sat on the far side of a picnic table, our backs against the table, us facing the ocean.

Kelly sighed and said, "This is exactly what I needed, I was getting cabin fever. I love it here, thanks for stopping."

She turned and gave me a kiss. I knelt in front of her, unsnapped her shorts and pushed them aside while I licked and sucked her pussy. Her hands pulled my head tight against her while she squeezed my head so tight with her legs I couldn't move. After a while she began to tremble then to shake. She let out a loud scream. Her scream scared every seagull within a quarter mile.

She continued to hold my head against her for the longest. Finally, she relaxed her grip and I moved up to lick her tears.

"Why are you crying?"

She wrapped her arms around me and whispered, "That was so good, thank you, I love you so much."

As we moved towards our car, I said, "Well, you did say I could eat you anytime!"

Back home she laid down and napped for a while.

I prepared dinner. Mom came home, we ate and finished the evening on the patio. Kelly was tired and shortly went off to bed.

The next morning Mom bathed and dressed her and left for work.

Kelly, went back to sleep and slept late.

Once awake, she said, "Give me a kiss and we'll open a new present, something different. Take your clothes off and straddle me facing my feet. I'm going to suck on you while you lick me. You know what this is called?"

"I'd call it heaven," I said, "but I know it's called 69."

We enjoyed each other until we both came. Kelly took the whole load in her mouth and then swallowed every last drop. Afterwards I laid beside her holding her hand, our bodies tight together, I had never been happier. She drifted off to sleep.

I covered her with the blanket then moved to the kitchen to prepare lunch. She slept most of the afternoon.

I fixed dinner and soon, Mom was home. After cleaning the kitchen, I went to my room to think about what was going on between my sister and I and to relive and savor each moment. That night Mom gave her the last of the medications.

The next day she was able to stay awake most of the day. We chatted about our recent experiences and laughed and giggled together.

The middle of the morning she asked, "Are you ready for your next present?"

Eagerly, I said, "You bet, what are we doing?"

She said, "Something neither of us have done before. We'll just have to wing it but I'm sure it'll be great. We're going to fuck."

Kelly never cussed and I was a little shocked to hear that word come out of her mouth but at the same time, I'd never been more excited.

Kelly said, "Get those clothes off," as she pulled her shirt off.

With both of us naked, she said, "It's going to be a little tricky with my splint on but let's give it a go."

She raised her right leg and spread it to the side. I crawled between her legs, bending to give her pussy a kiss and a couple of licks, then positioned my penis between her lips. She reached down and rubbed my penis up and down her slit until it was wet with her juices then gave a little tug so that the head slipped in.

A feeling of pure joy warmed my entire body as I slowly pushed inside. I had never felt anything like that. Kelly moaned and I slowly started moving back and forth. I was supporting myself with my arms but as the pleasure increased, I laid down on her. She grabbed my butt cheeks pulling me in tighter and started to cry.

I asked her, "Am I doing something wrong?"

She said, "No, it's just so wonderful, don't stop."

I lasted much longer than I expected. I just did not want that feeling to end. Kelly started to shake which made me come. We then lay together while my penis slowly relaxed, still inside her.

We kissed and she started rubbing my nipples and then began licking and sucking on them. As she did, I became sort of hard again which allowed me to move it in and out a little. With her sucking on my nipples and my penis moving back and forth I got semi-hard and quickly started shaking with another orgasm. As I sat up, I dipped my head and slowly licked her pussy.

I said, "I love the taste of you and me together, it's heavenly."

She smiled.

Kelly had raised her arms over her head exposing her arm pits. I leaned forward and licked both pits for a while. I rolled over totally wiped out, I lay there feeling her breathing and thought, I am the luckiest guy in the world.

She asked, "Did you really like licking my pits?"

"Yeah, it was great, all of you is sexy."

"No one has ever done that before; you make me feel really sexy."

After a while I got a washcloth and cleaned her up then took a quick shower. Kelly wanted to get up and move around so I helped her up and we moved to the living room. She was only wearing a t shirt, so I sat across from her staring at her special place that I had just enjoyed. I spent the afternoon hard as a rock.

She was getting fast on her crutches and being competitive she challenged me to see who could go around the room the fastest. Holding my left leg up I moved as fast as I could, but her time was always better. We were still taking turns when Mom came home. She showed Mom how fast she could move, Mom was moved to tears with pride. After dinner Kelly stayed up and watched TV with us until bedtime.

I fell asleep thinking about my beautiful sexy sister sleeping in the next room. Oh yes, I did do some intense stroking. The next day Kelly got out of bed early for breakfast. After which Mom helped her bathe then she joined me in the family room.

We were both grinning like crazy when Mom came in to leave for work.

"What's got into you two, you're grinning like Cheshire cats?"

"Nothing," Kelly said, "I'm just happy to be up and moving around."

We stayed in the family room chatting and replaying the events of the last few days until lunch time. We did some smooching and petting but mostly we just talked. After lunch she wanted to go out onto the deck. I held the door and steadied her as she made the step down, but she did great. We sat on the deck for a while.

She looked over at the basketball court for the first time since her injury and sighed.

I said, "I'm so sorry, I wish it had been my leg that got hurt."

She said, "Hey, we were doing what we love, and it was an accident, but next time I'm going to cream you."

Pulling off her t shirt she said, "It sure feels good to feel the sunshine. I really miss the pool but that'll come in time, hey, get me some suntan oil please."

I ran into the house. When I returned, she had sat down on a chaise lounge.

"Help me get my leg up, will you?"

With her leg on the lounge she leaned back and said, "Are you going to do me, or shall I do it myself?"

"I'll do you. Don't you worry." I said with a smirk while twirling my imaginary mustache.

I started oiling her face, moved down, spent some time on her boobs and was down at her shorts when I said, "You don't need these."

I unsnapped one side and then pulled them off.

Kissing her pussy, I said, "This area would enjoy some sun too."

She said, "You're so bad!"

It took a while to get her crotch and legs properly oiled. Finally finished I went to the house and returned with a couple of cold drinks. I pulled a chair up right next to her.

Holding her hand, I said, "I just love looking at you."

She replied, "And I just love you looking at me."

During her sun bath she dozed. When she woke up, I felt compelled to reapply oil.

After an hour or so we got her turned over and I oiled everything, I mean everything.

Another hour went by and she said, "Let's go in, I have something I want to talk to you about."

"What is it I asked?"

"You'll have to wait, it's a present you may or may not like."

With that said we moved to her room. My imagination ran wild, what could it be? Is this the end of our fooling around? I could not imagine what it was she wanted to talk about.

"Help me get this oil off before I mess up the sheets."

"You look and feel so good, all shiny and slippery. Let me put some towels down and we'll clean you off later, OK?"

I spread several beach towels and she laid down. She looked yummy.

"Ok, give me a kiss, then we'll talk. We're going to talk about something Cecilia and I enjoy. I don't know if boys like it or not. You have to promise me you won't hate me after I tell you, and if you don't want to do it, I'll be fine with that. Just tell me yes or no."

"Kelly, I could never hate you and I promise to tell you the truth."

"OK," she said, "help me roll over."

When she was on her stomach, she had me sit on the bed. Her butt was bare and oiled nicely. I started to get hard just looking at it.

She said, "Take your hands and spread my cheeks so you can see into the crack."

I did and started to tremble a little just seeing what was before my eyes.

"OK, here goes," she said.

"Remember you promised to be honest. Cecilia and I like to lick each other back there. We stick our fingers and our tongues in the little hole. I'd like you do that, but only if you want."

Before she could finish, I was licking her crack, kissing her butt cheeks, and running my finger over the hole. It was wet from the oil and my saliva, so my finger slid in easily, god it was so hot and tight. I couldn't wait to get my tongue in there. I played with her butt and butt hole for I'm sure an hour. The oil just added another level of sensation. Finally, I sat up to catch my breath.

"Guess I'll take that as a yes," she said.

I rolled her over and she said, "I want you in my mouth."

She took me in her mouth and sucked and licked until I came, again she swallowed it all and licked me clean.

I helped clean her up and get her shorts on just before Mom got home.

Kelly was moving well on the crutches going wherever she wanted without help. That night we all went to the pool where Mom and I swam while Kelly watched us as she moved around the patio.

Mom wore a tiny pink bikini and looked beautiful. I tried to keep my bulge hidden. Looking at Mom and Kelly kept me hard all night. As I was watching Kelly, it seemed she spent a lot of time watching Mom. We returned to the house and retired for the evening.

I had not been sleeping well, what with worrying about Kelly's leg and replaying our escapades each night. I was exhausted and slept like a baby. The next morning, I awoke with Kelly standing next to my bed. She was wearing just a t shirt and I was looking right at her pussy. What a way to wake up. She smiled and looked at my morning wood.

"Thinking of me bro?"

I laughed and said, "All the time."

"Well, get up let's have breakfast and then we'll do something about that."

After breakfast Kelly told me to clear the table and get her a pillow.

She said, "I've been thinking, and I believe this table is the right height."

I cleared the table and brought her a pillow which she placed on the table.

"This is a present I'm sure you'll like and hopefully so will I."

I helped take off her shorts and she stripped off her shirt.

"Now take your clothes off."

I stripped, and she bent over the table with her head and chest on the pillow. I stood looking at her lovely naked butt facing me.

"See anything you like?" she asked.

"Everything," I replied.

"OK, get down there and get me soaking wet."

I dove in licking and fingering her butt and butt hole where I left off the day before.

After a while she said, "OK, this is it, put your dick where your fingers and tongue were."

I rubbed my dick head up and down her crack pausing at her butthole. I just about died it felt so good.

"Go slow," she said, "this is my first time."

I slowly eased into her.

She said, "Stop, no don't pull out, just wait a second."

"OK, now push a little more, stop."

"Now push."

"Stop, wait, now push."

At last I was all the way in.

"Now move in and out, but slowly."

My knees were shaking it felt so good and was so tight.

After what seemed like hours, she said "Oh god, I'm going to come."

She did and so did I.

We shook like an earthquake had hit us. I put my arms around her stomach and just stood there panting and hugging her.

Again, she teared up.

"That was so good," she said.

My penis slowly relaxed and with a little pop it came out.

Quickly, she sat on a chair.

"I want to suck your dick; I want to taste you and me."

She hungrily engulfed my dick and sucked it clean. We stayed together with my soft dick in her mouth and me massaging her tits for the longest time, just enjoying each other.

She sighed and said, "I am now out of presents. So, from now on we'll just have to play with the cards we have. These have been the best days of my life; I'm looking forward to many replays."