Twin Sister and Me, Mom Joins Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly started to get off, but Mom said, "No! Don't stop, I'm sorry." and turned and left.

The next day Kelly and I were in the pool discussing what had transpired the night before.

"What do you suppose she was thinking? She never comes in without knocking."

Kelly said, "I think she's lonely and probably a little horny. I don't think she's even touched a man since dad left. Why do you think she doesn't date?"

"Well, for starters she never divorced Dad, so I think it's a church thing."

"She's spent her life looking after us, maybe after we're in college she'll move on with her life and date."

"I can't believe she doesn't have to fight men off. She is smart, beautiful, and hot. Look up MILF in the dictionary and you'll see a picture of Mom."

"Yeah, and if she were interested, she could have any woman she wanted. She is super-hot. I sometimes see her in the shower or getting dressed and I almost come in my pants."

"Yeah, I have wet dreams just thinking of her hot body. I sometimes wish she'd join us when we're making love."

"Oh, wow what a thought."

"Gee, we are real perverts, brother and sister having sex together and wishing our mother would join in, we have to be nuts." Both of us laughed.

A few weeks later, a couple of days before we left for college Mom asked, "What do you two want for a going away present?"

We both replied, "You don't need to get us anything, we have everything we need, and you've always been way too good to us."

"I appreciate you saying that, but I want to get you something. I want to show how proud of you I am and want our last time together for a while to be special."

Kelly said, "Mom don't buy us anything. Just being with you is special enough."

Mom looked disappointed.

Kelly said, "OK, let us think about it and we'll let you know if there's anything, maybe just a little something you could do for us."

Mom smiled and said, "Like what?"

"Just let us think about it and we'll let you know if there's something, but don't buy anything OK?"

Mom nodded.

Our going away evening featured tacos and margaritas. We ate by the pool in our bathing suits. Kelly was unusually talkative and made sure our glasses stayed full. Every time the conversation would hit a lull, Kelly would introduce a new topic and fill our glasses.

We were all a little tipsy when Mom suggested, "Let's hit the pool."

Kelly said, "OK, Mom, but now we're ready to tell you what we want you to do for our going away present."

Mom and I both looked at Kelly wondering where this was going to go.

Mom said, "What is it?"

"We want you to skinny dip with us just like old times, remember this is our last swim here before we leave for college."

Mom looked surprised.

Kelly kept on, "Pretty please Mom, pretty, pretty please."

Mom rolled her eyes and said, "Oh, all right if that's what you really want, but this is crazy."

We all stripped down and jumped into the pool. We swam and played around splashing each other for a while, occasionally sipping more margaritas. Mom grabbed a floaty and laid down on her stomach. Her skin sparkled with the moonlight hitting the water droplets.

Kelly and I moved to either side of her.

Kelly said, "Thanks so much for doing this, it is incredibly special, Mom you're so pretty and we each enjoy just looking at you. You are beautiful."

As she talked, she had started rubbing Mom's back, she nodded to me and I started rubbing her also. We both bent over and kissed her on the neck and shoulders. Kelly's hand moved down to Mom's lower back and continued lightly massaging her. I began kissing my way down her back pausing and licking each vertebra. Kelly was now massaging her thighs and occasionally kissing them.

I reached her rear end and kissed my way around her left cheek. Kelly joined me on the right cheek. To the kissing we added licking, running our tongues all over her bare butt.

With my left hand I gently spread her cheeks until I could see her little hole.

OK, I thought, here goes. I ran my index finger gently over her hole. I looked over at her expecting her to say something, instead I heard a light sigh. With that sigh I lowered my head and gently licked up and down her crack. Kelly joined me and we took turns licking and sticking our tongues in her butt hole.

At this point I nodded at Kelly and pointed my head at the house, she smiled. I rolled Mom off the floaty and cradled her in my arms. With her eyes closed, she laid her head on my shoulder and put her arms around my neck. I walked up the steps, across the patio and into the house. Reaching her bedroom, I gently laid her on the bed and knelt on the floor next to her.

Kelly crawled onto the bed on the other side. We began lightly massaging her as we kissed her breasts. Kelly on one and I on the other, then we sucked her tits. We licked her arm pits, her neck, her belly, missing nothing until we reached her feet. We sucked her toes and licked her feet, gently spreading her legs we licked the inside of her legs until we reached her pussy. Each taking turns we tongued her slit and suckled her clit.

Mom began shaking and came with our mouths caressing her pussy.

We had licked almost every inch of her when I stood up and whispered to Kelly, "I'm going to come."

"Let me help," she said.

Mom spoke for the first time since we left the pool.

She said, "I want to watch."

I stood with my penis over Mom's face. Kelly knelt and sucked me off just inches from Mom's face. As I came, some cum leaked out of Kelly's mouth and fell on Mom's face. Mom licked her lips then used her fingers to wipe up the rest and then sucked her fingers.

I couldn't resist. I moved the head of my dick to her mouth and ran it back and forth across her lips. She opened her mouth a bit and sucked me inside. Seeing my semi-hard dick in my mother's mouth was out of this world amazing. I had often dreamed of this moment but never expected it to happen.

After what seemed liked hours, she released me, and said. "Yum."

With my pressure relieved Kelly and I went back to work. Gently rolling Mom over we attacked her backside with our hands and tongues. Again, we covered every inch of her beautiful body. We ended up with our tongues darting in and out of her butt hole again.

I said, "Mom you taste and smell fantastic. I could just eat you up. I guess I am eating you up."

With my tongue in her butt hole, and Kelly's fingers in her pussy, Mom reached another climax. Kelly and I held her close and kissed her as she came. We lay quietly for a while then Mom rolled over on her back and reached for Kelly.

They kissed, and Moms hand moved to Kelly's crotch.

Mom said, "Sit on my face."

Kelly then threw her leg over Mom's head and lowered herself onto her face.

After a few moments Mom reached her hand out touching my rod then quickly moved her hand to her crotch she spread her legs and said, "I want you in me."

I moved between her spread legs, bent, and kissed her clit and licked her sweet pussy before I slowly entered her.

This, the third woman's pussy I'd ever entered felt fantastic, with my dick in my mother's pussy, my hands on her breasts and my tongue in Kelly's mouth I rocked myself to my second orgasm of the evening. Mom and Kelly came almost simultaneously.

We all three lay there breathing hard with broad smiles on our face. No one said a word. As we lay side by side our fingers kept caressing each other.

Kelly got up and returned with bottles of cold water. We drank without speaking but our hands continued to roam. After a while of just lying there, Mom got on her knees and starting to lick Kelly's pussy again. With her butt in the air I moved over and started licking her pussy.

After a few minutes. her hand reached back and spread her butt cheek exposing her little hole, she said, "There."

I moved my attention and tongue to her butt hole. I could hear her slurping on Kelly and hear me slurping on Mom which drove me wild. I started to stiffen.

After a few more minutes Mom reached back with both hands and spread her cheeks, and said, "I want you in there."

That added a little more stiffness. I moved the head of my penis against her butt hole which was quite wet from my slurping. Seeing my penis at the entrance to Mom's butt I became extremely hard and watched as the head of my dick slowly disappeared in her hole. Slowly and gently I pushed until the entire shaft was in, I began a slow pumping. Suddenly Mom started shaking violently, the whole bed was shaking.

Kelly sat up and hugged Mom while she cried, "Oh god, oh god".

The shaking brought me to a quick spasm although I didn't feel much cum emerge.

Kelly and I continued to hug Mom as her spasms slowly subsided, my penis emerged with a light popping noise and Mom rolled to her side and lay exhausted.

Kelly pushed me back on my heels and said, "I want to suck the rod that just came out of my mother's butt."

My mind so wanted me to get hard, but my body couldn't.

We lay naked on top of the covers holding each other until we went to sleep. Sometime during the night Kelly went to her room. I woke up with Mom pressed against my side, her arm over my chest and my arm under her head. The arm was numb. I couldn't even wiggle my fingers. As I tried to slide out from under her, she woke up.

She opened her eyes and sat up pretty quick.

"Oh", she said, as she covered her breasts with her arms.

Then with a grin she dropped her arms and said, "I guess that's a little silly under the circumstances."

I laughed, pulled her to me and kissed her on the lips and said, "Thanks Mom for the best going away present anyone could ever have."

She smiled and said, "Well I think your sister got me a little drunk."

"Well, remind me to thank her."

She tweaked my dick with her hand and said, "I'm sure you will."

We then hopped out of bed and went to find Kelly. She was face down on her bed sound asleep, naked as a jaybird.

Mom jiggled her shoulder and said, "Hey sleepyhead."

Getting no response, I bent down, and lightly bit her butt cheek which roused her.

She yawned and said, "What's up?"

Looking at my erection, she said, "Silly question."

Mom giggled and said, "Tomorrow is your last day home and I've just thought of a fun present to give you."

Kelly and I had puzzled looks on our face as she turned, wiggled her butt, and yelled, "Group shower my room, last one in is a sissy."

We laughed.