Twin Thai Stepdaughters Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why would that be there?

Oh shit... Maybe she had been in my office while I was pleasuring myself next door? She might have come in to say 'goodnight'.

But why would she check her mails? She could have just used her phone or laptop.

I looked at the subject lines in her mailbox. Nothing suspicious, just a few friends messaging and spam mail.

I sat back and thought for a second. My brow furrowed, deep in thought.

If I'm a young girl, and I find my stepfather has been watching sextapes of my Mom beside a picture of me, what would I do? How would I feel?

Why would I open my email?

... No.

She didn't...

... Oh fuck me, this is bad...

I clicked into her Sent mailbox. A blank subject line was the first result. My mouth went dry instantly.

Oh no, no, no, no, no!

It was sent to her other email address. The timestamp showed 10:44. The clock on my desktop showed 10:47.

Oh fuck! Oh sweet Jesus, what the fuck was I going to do!?!

I clicked into the mail. 3 attachments. I didn't bother opening them, my fingertips were already raised to my temples in horrified disbelief. It was then I knew for sure.

I knew I was well and truly fucked.

I'm not proud to admit it. I basically freaked out for the next five or ten minutes. I ran through dozens of phony excuses, but they were each more far-fetched than the last.

FUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!

I could wait and see if she mentioned it, and just hope that she would never tell a living soul. If even one person found out, I would become a social pariah. Could I really take that big a chance?

Shiiiiiiiit...

I'd just have to own up to her in the hope that she forgave me and that she wouldn't tell anyone else.

I rose and left the room, pausing outside Yu's doorway.. My hand hesitated before knocking gently three times. I suddenly hoped she was already asleep.

"Yes?" her sweet voice called from within.

I slowly opened the door. She was lying in bed in black silk pyjamas, looking at her phone. She looked up at me before she locked the screen and put it down. I stepped into the room despite the strong urge I felt to book a flight to the nearest non-extradition country.

"Hey..." I said, suddenly aware I had no idea how to broach this subject.

"Hey." she replied, as if nothing were amiss.

"I, uh, just wanted to say, uhhhh... thanks for what you said at dinner." Yeah, I completely pussied out of the intended conversation.

"Sure thing Dad. I meant everything I said."

"Thanks kiddo." I suddenly felt weird calling her that, knowing that she had basically just caught me masturbating to her and her mother.

"So, uhhhh, about your gift. Are you uh gonna go with Su to Bangkok?" I asked, trying to move past the tension and into blissfully mundane conversation.

"Uh, yeah, I think so. I'll go to visit, but I'll be back in a couple of weeks. You know I don't like to spend TOO much time with Nana."

We both chuckled at that. Her grandmother was from a different generation, and had very rigid expectations of how young women should act. She never let her Ying forget how much Ying had needed her help when the twins were young.

She was also a cunt.

"Ok, sounds good. I'll have to take up knitting when you two go. I won't have anyone left to clean up after..."

"That's ok Dad, we'll trash the house before we go so you're not bored!"

"If it's a choice between two weeks of cleaning and two weeks listening to your grandmother... I'll grab the bleach, thanks."

She laughed and I felt a huge relief. I guessed that we were just going to pretend nothing had happened.

Thank God! Anything was better than the alternative.

"Ok, night Yu. Want me to turn the light off?" She nodded in response before turning over and facing away from me.

I flicked off the lightswitch and turned to leave.

"Goodnight Daddy..."

12