Twin Troubles Ch. 03

Story Info
And it's still only Day 1...
3.3k words
4.23
4.8k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
USER4836
USER4836
18 Followers

The boys ate their food during the drive to the mall. Leisa tried several times to pull her halter top over her exposed boobs but Derek would slap her hand away.

"This is going to be the best trip to the mall ever, don't you think, Mrs. C.?" Derek asked her, sarcastically.

Leisa glanced at the teen quickly, keeping her eyes on the road.

"No, I don't think it is. And don't do anything that's going to get me arrested or fired or anything else. I do, or used to, have a pretty good reputation in this town," Leisa said crossly.

"Sure, sure," Cody smirked from the back seat. "On the chamber of commerce or something, right? I bet those chamber dudes would love to bang you."

"Not everything is all about sex, Cody. People can have professional relationships based on mutual trust and respect, you know? The men I serve with on the chamber are some of the most respected men in the community, by the way." Leisa was getting annoyed with her companions.

"Trust me, they all want to bang you." Cody and Derek laughed at that, just as they were pulling into the mall parking lot. Derek directed Leisa to park quite a distance from the entrance to maximize her opportunity to be ogled.

"Here's the plan, Leisa," Derek said, while massaging Leisa's breast. "We're going to do some shopping, and you'll do as we say, of course. We have some friends to meet at the food court at noon. They will no doubt enjoy you. Then we'll get you something sexy at Victoria's Secret. Sound good?"

"Whatever, let's just get it over with."

Derek finished playing with Leisa's tit and pulled her halter top back up, so her boobs were covered. The trio got out of the SUV and began walking across the parking lot. Leisa looked like a hooker dressed in her red pumps, halter top and Daisy Dukes.

From behind they heard a vehicle and a man's voice.

"Hey, how much for a blowy?" said a man driving a sweeper truck. He pulled up next to the three as they stopped. "She is one hot bitch, fellas."

"Hey, don't talk about our mom like that," Derek jokingly scolded the man.

"Your mom? No shit? Live and learn."

"I'm not their mom," Leisa interjected.

"Oh, just like 'em young, huh? Hey, that's cool, too," the man said and drove off to continue sweeping the parking lot.

"Hey, Cody, someone has very hard nipples all of a sudden." It was true. Leisa's nipples were standing at attention through the halter top. Leisa did an eye roll at the juvenile discussion but what could she do. The truth is this was way, way different from anything she had experienced in the last two decades since college when she actually was a real slut. Things had changed, she was living an outwardly, at least, respectable and professional life in a perfect community. But now they were changing again. She didn't want to think about it, but she thought of the future, the immediate future and what she may have to do. She resigned herself to do it all, whatever it took to get that file deleted and get her life back. After all, these high school kids didn't know her. She had no connection to their world. Once the week was over everyone could return to their separate worlds and anonymity.

"How 'bout it, Mrs. C? Are you turned on?" Cody asked her point blank.

Leisa snapped out of her momentary thoughts and looked at both of them and said firmly, "I am turned on, boys. I'm out in public dressed like a cheap whore, getting propositioned by janitors. Yes, it's having an effect. You know I wasn't always the prim-and-proper Mrs. C. I had some wild college days..."

"Oh, look at her," Cody said. "Well, we'll see if you can live up to the reputation of the 18-year-old Leisa. Do you want me to flag down the maintenance guy so you can blow him?"

"We should try her out, what if she doesn't have the skills? It could be a bummer of a week," Derek said.

Leisa wasn't going to be easily manipulated into doing something she definitely didn't want to do, but then again what could she do? The video. Always the video.

The sweeper was coming back around and gave a thumbs-up to the boys and Leisa. Cody waved to him to stop and then went over to his window and chatted with him. A moment later he was motioning for Derek and Leisa to climb in the passenger side of the vehicle. It had a large cab with small seats behind the driver and passenger seats. The boys got in the back and then Leisa climbed in the passenger seat and turned to face the driver.

"Now what?" she asked.

"My name's Robert and you are one beautiful woman," he said. He must have been about 40, with leathery skin on his unshaven face. He smelled of cigarette smoke and wore a bright orange safety vest over his stained t-shirt. His ball cap sported a beer company patch, not a micro-brew either.

"She's Leisa," Cody said. "Show him your tits, Leisa." She smirked and grabbed her halter and pulled it down, exposing her huge breasts to Robert.

"Those are fantastic," he remarked while reaching out to squeeze them. Leisa watched his rough, sunburned hand grab flesh and then he used his thumb to rub her already hardened nipples.

"Tell you what, gang," Robert said, continuing his assault on Leisa's flesh globes. "There's an out of the way spot behind the service building. What do you say we head there and see what Miss Leisa can do for me?"

The boys agreed and Robert drove the sweeper to the location, which was fairly hidden from the parking lot. He parked the sweeper and turned off the motor.

"So, Miss Leisa, how about you do all the work here. I like when a lady does all the work. Am I right, boys?"

The boys nodded. Leisa leaned over and unbuckled Robert's belt and unsnapped his blue jeans. He shuffled his pants down a bit, exposing his white underwear with its faded yellow stains. Leisa grabbed at the waistband, pulled it back and fished out Robert's now very hard cock. It was skinny and about 6 inches, circumcised. Leisa held it in her right hand and turned to the boys.

"Are we really going through with this or is this the point where you tell me 'That's good enough' and we all go to the mall?" Leisa asked and waited for an answer, still looking at Derek and Cody.

Cody answered. "Suck his dick." Leisa glanced at Robert who was all smiles before bending forward and taking the cock in her mouth. She worked it with her tongue and fist, figuring Robert likely wouldn't last very long. It had been a while since she had a stiff cock in her mouth, at least a real one, not a vibrator. She found herself getting into it. She had been a good cocksucker back in the day, she remembered, and knew she would pass this silly "try-out."

"Lick it," Derek said from the back.

Leisa took her mouth off the cock momentarily and licked it up and down with her tongue.

"Dude, that's so hot," Cody said. Derek gave his brother a fist bump.

"Mmmmm. Lick daddy's cock, baby," Robert cooed. "That tongue is so soft."

"Like this, daddy?" Leisa played along. "Does daddy like his big cock sucked?" She again went down on him. Robert was tensing up. He grabbed Leisa's head and shoved it down on his cock until it completely disappeared in her mouth, her nose buried in his overgrown pubes. He soon let out a guttural sound and raised his hips as he unleashed his cum down her throat. Leisa gagged as the foul-tasting liquid hit the back of her throat and pooled in her mouth before she could start swallowing in great gulps. Cody and Derek cheered from the back seat.

"That's so awesome!" Cody yelled.

Leisa sucked the remaining cum from Robert's softening cock and sat back up in her seat. She used her hand to wipe her mouth, her massive tits still hanging out of her halter top. He came a lot.

"Sweetie, that was so, so good. You are a champ," Robert told her as he fixed himself, buttoning his jeans again. "Boys, I hope you get yours."

"Thanks, man, we will," Derek said.

Leisa pulled her top back up and began exiting the vehicle.

"You're welcome," Robert said with some snark.

"Thank you," Leisa said with a bit more sincerity than she intended, which surprised her. Geez, what's happening to me, she thought.

The boys followed her out of the sweeper and Robert drove off with a wave.

"Now what?" Leisa asked as they stood alone behind the service building.

"I guess we go to the mall," Derek said. "We'll have to get you a new shirt 'cause you got cum all over that one." He poked her tit where a dark stain stood out.

"That's a great idea, Derek," Cody said. "They have one of those crazy gift places here where they sell cool t-shirts and sex toys and stuff. It's perfect."

"Why can't we go to one of the department stores or boutiques?" Leisa offered.

"Nah. No fun in that. Let's go."

The three began walking to the mall entrance.

"So, which one of you did my husband blow?" Leisa asked.

"That was me," Derek answered. "Did you know he liked to suck cock?"

"I knew he had. Once, maybe. How did you like it? A man sucking your dick?"

"A mouth's a mouth, right?"

"My brother's kind of a slut, too, Mrs. C.," Cody offered. "You'll learn more about that later."

"I'm sure I will. Would you guys really release that video if I don't do what you ask?"

"Why take a chance?" Derek said. "I mean, you seemed to enjoy sucking off the sweeper guy, swallowing his cum without missing a beat. Just like your hubby! Who knows, before the week is out you and him could be side-by-side getting fucked. Cody fucking you and me fucking him."

"I can't see that happening," Leisa said, not too convincingly. She wasn't sure of anything anymore. "You know I could go to the authorities."

"And tell them what?" Cody challenged. They stopped and faced each other. "I think you love being the slut and taking our directions. As long as you don't get outed by your community big shots or whoever, I think you are happy to set free your inner slut and do exactly what we say. And even if they do find out, you could suck and fuck your way out of anything."

Leisa was speechless. It was all true and she knew it.

"Now show us your tits," Cody demanded.

"Right here. There're too many people around." They were not far from the mall entrance and indeed people were coming and going.

"Then be quick about it."

Leisa pulled her top down and flashed her tits then pulled it back up quickly. She looked around to see if anyone saw. She seemed in the clear.

"I think we are clear on where we stand, yes?" Cody said.

"Yes," Leisa responded.

They walked the short distance to the mall entrance. Needless to say, Leisa attracted a lot of attention with her outfit. Men and women stared as she walked by, some trying their best to hide their looking, but she could feel all eyes on her. The boys hung back a bit so they could watch her get gawked at by other shoppers.

The gift-and-novelty store was down a side wing of the mall. Leisa walked in and couldn't see much through the store as it was jam-packed with shelves and items. And it was much darker than most other shops at the mall, almost like a cavern with neon signs flickering here and there and lava lamps and black-light novelties. Needless to say, she hadn't spent any time in this store before.

"Pretty cool, huh," Cody said. "Your section is in the back."

In the back was a quasi-adult section with racy costumes and lingerie, and various dildos and sex toys. Leisa and the boys approached the area with each looking at various things, Leisa eyeing the crop-top t-shirts with vulgar sayings.

"Who'd actually wear something like this?" she asked out loud.

"Lots of ladies get them for gag gifts or bachelorette parties and stuff," the clerk spoke up from behind them.

He was about 20, fat with glasses, stubble and long wavy hair. He wore jeans and a flannel shirt, unbuttoned, over his black t-shirt.

Leisa wasn't so sure.

"'Got Milf?' Really?" She flipped through the rack. "'I Heart Dick'? Oh, come on, now."

"Hey, I can't account for people's taste. The 'Got Milf' one would look good on you," the clerk said.

"He may be right," Derek offered. "Try it on and see."

Leisa sighed. "Ok, where's the dressing room?"

"We don't have one," the clerk said. His name was Robby.

"Of, course not." Leisa handed the shirt to Cody who handed it to Robby to hold. She grabbed her stained halter top from below and lifted it over her head. Her boobs flopped out and her nipples were instantly hard in the cool store.

"Wow. Those are really nice," Robby said.

"You can feel them if you want. She doesn't mind," Cody said to the clerk. Leisa shot him a look but then nodded at Robby. He stepped up and handed the new t-shirt to Cody and began squeezing and massaging Leisa's tits.

"Wow, you guys are lucky to have such a cool mom," Robby said.

Before Leisa could say anything, Derek spoke up. "Yes, we are. In fact, she'll go in the back and let you fuck her."

"No shit?" Robby said without taking his hands from her tits or looking away. Or thinking the situation might be a bit surreal. He looked at Leisa. "Is that right lady? I can bang you?"

Leisa was tired of being disgusted. She'd never make it through the week if she didn't find the strength to embrace her situation and just, what, go with it? she thought to herself. I've shown my tits to multiple strangers, sucked off a dirtbag and now I'm really going to let this grunge-guy fuck me in a store at the mall. Unbelievable, she sighed to herself as her tits were still being mauled and her nipples pinched.

"Yes, whatever your name is..."

"Robby."

"Yes, Robby, you can bang me. But I get the t-shirt for free. Maybe two t-shirts."

"You bet, lady, I'll even toss in a thong."

"Great."

Robby led Leisa topless to an employee restroom followed by the twins. He watched as she began to strip off her jeans shorts and placed her hands on the sink and leaned back, presenting her cunt to Robby while the boys peeked in from the doorway. She looked sexy as hell in that setting, with the shelves of cleaning supplies and a mop bucket in the corner of the cramped room. The toilet, lid up and stained, close beside her. But she was beautiful. Make-up still perfect despite how she was used earlier, hair stylish, and those boobs jutting out topped by hard cherry nipples. The long legs parted, and her pussy closely shaved.

"I'm ready for my fucking, Robby. Let's see what you got," she said looking him straight in the eye.

Robby looked at the boys quickly then hurried to undo his belt and jeans. He wore no underwear and his monster popped out immediately. And it was a monster, drawing an audible gasp from Leisa. Robby had 8 thick inches of hard cock. He approached Leisa and grabbed her tits, kneading them. "Put it in you," he told her.

Leisa glanced at the twins and then down at the big cock in her hand. She rubbed the head over her pussy lips. She had to admit it was so hot. Robby was not hot. Robby kind of smelled but the smell of sex, her sex, was overtaking the cramped room.

There was a sheen on Robby's cock head because Leisa was very wet. She had wanted relief all morning, truth be told, ever since her tits were felt up by the young fast-food workers. Now she was finally going to get it. She was going to get a big cock inside her, to fill her, to make her scream and cum.

Slowly, Robby began feeding that beast into her cunt. He grabbed her hips and inched it in, then out, then deeper. Leisa thrust her mound out for easier access, her dark pubic hair looking so sexy. Robby decided to go for it. He was buried to the hilt and began thrusting in and out of Leisa's squishy pussy. She moved her legs a little wider to accommodate his girth.

"Oh, yes, fuck me! Give that big fucking cock!" Leisa half-shouted, suddenly remembering where she was.

"You like Robby's cock, don't you?" Robby offered as he moved his hands under her ass for better leverage.

"Oh, god yes, Robby. Fill me with it!"

"Such a fucking hot MILF! Best fuck ever!" Robby said as he banged away at Leisa's cunt.

The twins showed amazing restraint, slowly rubbing the fronts of their pants but no more. Connor couldn't believe he was standing there watching his neighbor, who he hardly knew, fucking a stranger practically at his command. But it wasn't really a command at all, a suggestion, with the overriding threat of exposing her husband, but still she seemed very willing. Even before she realized Robby had a huge schlong.

Conner started thinking ahead to what might be next when Robby's words re-focused his attention.

"Where do you want my cum, slut?" he asked Leisa.

"Oh, god, cum in me, Robby! I need that big dick to shoot in me. Fill me!" Leisa again practically shouted. She was experiencing the orgasm she had been waiting for.

Robby moved his hand to her neck, squeezing, while his other hand grabbed a fistful of hip flesh and he banged her for all he was worth, three times, and on the third he moaned as the cum left the head of his cock and shot into Leisa's pink, moist pussy. He continued to push into her but his muscles were completely relaxed. His grip on her neck softened.

"Oh, man, that was so hot," Robby said as he slowly withdrew from the MILF.

Leisa sat awkwardly on the sink, cum starting to ooze from her gash. She was a sweaty wreck from the hard fucking Robby delivered. She pushed off the sink and got to her feet. The three boys couldn't take their eyes off the sexy, sultry woman with the huge tots and mussed hair, body glistening in the soft bluish LED light of the bathroom.

"I want my t-shirts, Robby," Leisa said plainly. The thoughts of what she had just done were starting to creep into her mind. Regrets, she had a few right now especially after looking at Robby again post-coitus. What was she thinking?

"You bet, my MILF," Robby said as he buttoned his jeans and walked back out to the aisle with the crop tops. He started rifling through the rack.

"I'm not a MILF," Leisa said softly as he began to fix herself in the mirror. She couldn't do much, she didn't have a purse with her things in it. "Hey, Robby, you guys sell lipstick here?" she yelled out to him.

"Just black," he answered.

"I'll take it." She wiped off the rest of her red lipstick and ran her fingers through her hair to make it somewhat presentable.

USER4836
USER4836
18 Followers